It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 67

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 67 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

As soon as I turned back around to pay attention to what I was supposed to be doing, I just couldn’t help but to take a quick look over to where my tall blonde was dancing. As I watched her, I realized that a plan had been bubbling up in my brain and it had been trying to get my attention for quite awhile now.

I also knew that if anyone would be able to help me to pull it off, it could only be Holly. While not having quite the “Mind Meld” that Laura and I seem to share, she is still quite attuned to me and the things that could be coming her way.

I would dare to say that if I had to actually prove it, then the best evidence would have to be that the moment she saw my face when she came in the door after school, she not only knew that she was in deep trouble, but she also knew what the punishment was going to be. Yes, I know that it sounds quite crazy to make that assumption, but notice just how quickly she took to it and then even got her way on several things that both her Father AND her Master should have made her beg for.

But, the promise of each of them, she did indeed receive.

However, It was still up to her to earn them.

If all of that sounds rather disjointed to you, please remember that I had just been involved in a very heavy and lengthy conversation with a very needy little piggy slut, while all of the above was also taking place in my head and trying to make itself known.

At any rate, she locked eyes with me, bowed her head slightly and then asked the young man that she had been slow dancing with to please excuse her. In only seconds she was standing before me, her eyes asking if she could come up onto the stage.

A slight bow of my own head was the only answer that she needed and again, in only seconds, she was beside me.

“Do you know that your Master can be a real dummy sometimes, Pretty Girl?”

“As your slave who loves you with all of her heart and soul, I would have to strongly disagree and would also have to totally kick the ass of anyone that would dare to say such a thing about my Master while in my presence, Sir.”

“Nicely stated and even nicer to hear. However, I believe that I also heard an implied “But” somewhere in there, did I not, My Love?”

“Well, as you have already said to a couple of your slaves tonight, you have a lot of balls in the air and you are trying very hard not to let any of them fall out of place and hit the floor. However, as your “Ass Slut” is usually the first one to point it out, there are times that it really does seem that you just can’t see the forest for the trees. However, with that being said, I also believe that I know the reason that you feel that you might have dropped one of those balls in some way, Sir.”

“Pray tell, pet. Let’s see if we really are on the same track here.”

“Could it be that it involves Beth, Sir?”

“Yes, it most certainly does. But, please tell me just how it is that you came up with that answer so quickly and just how was it that you figured out that it really was all about our “Sweet Little Red Headed Cunt” in the first place, my dear slave?”

“You really did miss it, didn’t you, Sir?”

“I obviously missed something, but I’m not sure just what it is. Now, if you really don’t want to help me figure out just which ball it was that I somehow dropped, I might as well just send you back down to the dance floor. However, if I actually have to do that, there will be a few changes in what happens down there. Such as; you will NOT be able to stop anyone, Male OR Female, from touching, rubbing, or even fingering anywhere and any thing on that “Hot Ass Fucking Body” that belongs to me. I really shouldn’t have to tell you just how much that will really get to your already dripping pussy. Oh, and it will still be forbidden for you to have any relief at all until I say different and just in case you are wondering, all of this will still take place on that very same dance floor so that ALL of it CAN and WILL be seen! Now, do you want to help your Master or does the slave want to be sent into “Frustration Overdrive” for the WHOLE rest of the evening, Hmmmm?”

Her eyes got very big, but she did finally start to deliver just what it was that I was trying to get out of her.

“Well, first of all, I just don’t really think that saying that you actually dropped a couple of those balls is quite the right way to put it, Sir.”

“Then just how would you put it, slut?”

“Well, I think that a better way to explain it would be to say that while those two balls did momentarily get way from you, they didn’t just roll off of the stage and mess everything up for you. I think that what both of those balls did was to bounce back up and land right back into your hand, Sir.”

“Why would they do that, slave? I mean just how and why would those balls give me that second chance to catch them?”

“Because they just might be able to help you, but every minute that goes by is a minute less that they have to work with, Master.”

“OK, I think I’m starting to catch on to at least a little bit of what is going on here. Would those two balls just happen be named “Holly” and “Beth”, pet?”

“Yes Sir. Very much so.”

“So, why are we playing word games with imaginary balls, instead of getting to the point, slave?”

“Well, both of us are already in the “Dog House” at the moment and although Beth doesn’t even know about what I am thinking needs to be done yet, this is one of those times where neither one of us would even dare to try and do our respective parts without our Master’s complete and total permission, Sir.”

“I can understand that you don’t want to get into anymore trouble than you already are, but I can’t even say “Yes” OR “No” without a little more than just that to go on, pet.”

“Ok, but please hear me out before you get mad, Sir. You made Red call you to find out when she was getting off of work and she told you. I would bet you a dollar that she gets out of there at least a half an hour earlier than that, Sir.”

“But, why would she lie to me? Especially when she is already in the “Dog House”? It really doesn’t make any sense.”

“Actually, it makes a lot of sense if you are the slave and your Master still has you in that “Dog House”, but you also have at least a little control over one of the things that you just know that your Master REALLY wants. Wouldn’t you do just about anything that you could to make sure that he got it, Sir?”

“You really think that is what she is trying to do, pet?”

“I know damn well that If I were in her shoes, I would deliver it “Come Hell or High Water”, Sir!”

“That all sounds good, slave. However, there is still that little thing about lying to me. I know that it is just a technicality at this point, but that is the way that it lays out ... unless of course, you have some way to make it NOT a lie. Do you just happen to have one of those, slave?”

“Actually, yes I do. I say that because this would be the time to take full advantage of that other ball since it would completely take away any suggestion of a lie from either one of your two slaves. However, I feel the need to point out once again, that every minute that goes by is a minute less that they have to work with, Master.”

“So, if I am reading all of this right, you are the “Ball” that holds this whole thing together and all that Red needs to do, is to follow the instructions that you will give her to do?”

“Yes Sir. All I need is my Master’s permission to put my plan into action, Sir.”

“One question. What makes you think that your plan will work, slut?”

“Because, Beth and I are both your sworn slaves and are extremely submissive to you. However, Beth is also very submissive to me when she is allowed to be. Now, take everything that Amy had said about Christina and then add in your own short, but interesting experience with the girl and then top it all off with my own twist that I will be putting on it, with Master’s approval, of course, and I would just have to think that with all of that going on, that the “Pretty Little Fish” should be in the boat pretty quickly and that will be when the real fun begins. Because that is when Master will really start using his “Red Headed Cunt” and by the time that Master gives Beth her very first orgasm in almost three days, that “Pretty Little Fish” wouldn’t even dare to get out of that boat until she is told that she is allowed to do so, Sir!”

“Well, after all of that, I would have to REALLY be a dummy not to let you do your thing. I take it that one of those things would be to tell Red to really start leaning on Bubble Butt’s submissive side?”

“It would be the very first thing that I plan on doing, Sir.”

“How can you be so sure that it would be that easy to do so?”

“Well, once again, if you take into account what Amy told us and then add in my Master’s encounter with her, I would have to say that I really believe that the girl has just been waiting and hoping for someone or anyone really, to actually do just what you did. But, she got scared and didn’t know what to do with all of that intensity, which is why Beth is the perfect one to get the ball rolling, so to speak. The real plus to all of this is that when I really lay all of this out for your “Little Red Headed Cunt”, she is going to go into Overdrive and that is why I am so sure that she will be done with her “clean up” at least 30 minutes earlier than usual, Sir.”

“Therefore nullifying the technicality of any lie on Red’s part?”

“Only if our Master agrees, Sir.”

“Oh, he agrees you beautiful, Bitch. He very much agrees.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“This also gives us a head start and some time to work on the other thing that we talked about earlier.”

“I can’t promise this, of course, but if things go the way that I am thinking they will go tonight, then that “Little Fish” should jump right into THAT boat as well, Sir.”

“Well, then I suggest that you get going and start working your magic, Pretty Girl.”

“Yes Sir!”

Good Lord! Hearing her pet name must have been something that she had really needed, because she was gone in a flash and with a very determined look on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.