It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 66

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 66 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I’ll say this for the poor little piggy. She already knew exactly what was going to be required of her just as soon as the shakes and quakes that her body had gone through during that massive orgasm had backed off enough to let her do so.

She had left one hell of a puddle of her juices on the stage floor where she was kneeling and was now licking it all up just as fast as she could.

Her only problem was that as soon as her owner saw that her body was really starting to calm down, he would slap one of those fat cheeks on her ass, or maybe he would jam a couple of fingers up her still pulsating pussy, and if all else failed, a thumb jammed hard and straight into that tight nasty asshole would cause more of her juices to be released onto the floor.

That’s not even to mention that the whole scenario played right into her intense need of being shamed and humiliated. I have rarely ran across someone that needed, and indeed, lived for those two things as deeply and as personal as this poor girl seemed to do.

Even a nasty or mean word in just the right tone and delivered at just the right time was enough to have her dripping and moaning almost as much as any touch of mine possibly could.

However, these little moments of expulsion weren’t actually full on orgasms. No, not all. But, it DID seem that her system had been so backed up and was now so completely jacked up, that a lifetime of needed release was keeping her very busy trying to keep the stage floor clean of her secretions, and above all, trying very hard to keep her Owner happy with his Property.

This might have been the most obvious question ever, with an even more obvious answer, but I just couldn’t help myself, “We really needed that quite badly, didn’t we, Piggy?”

“Oh My God, Sir! I never knew that something that could feel so fucking good actually existed! That whole “I’m cumming” thing that you hear the girls screaming out in those movies was just like what I told you about how I felt about the whole “Turned On” thing not being real, Sir.”

“And now?”

“It’s real, Sir! It is so fucking real! Oh My God! I can’t even explain it, Sir! If you never touched me again, I could still die happy, because I know that I felt that feeling at least once in my whole fucked up life!”

“So you don’t need anymore of those, Piggy?”

“I need and want every one of those that I can get, Sir. Please tell this piggy cunt that there will be more of those. Please Sir?”

“It all depends on just how much of a good piggy cunt that you can be for your Owner.”

“I promise you that I will be the best piggy cunt and piece of shit property that any Owner has EVER owned, Sir! Please believe that, Sir!”

“I guess we will see, won’t we? No, don’t bother answering, Pig. Finish cleaning up your mess. Because you still owe me some answers, and trust me, cunt. You will give them to me.”

Even though she had gone right back to licking the floor, I still heard a muffled,”Yes Sir.”

A few minutes later, as I was doing one of my “in between” song “raps” while putting on a new sequence of heavier bass and drums kind of stuff, I felt the pig’s head once again resting back on my thigh. That told me that she had finished her most recent chore and that we could now get back to the questions and answers that we had only been able to do for just a very short period of time before things went off the rails and headlong into the weeds, so to speak.

I sat back down to get comfortable and pulled her closer in to me. If she got brave, fine. If she didn’t ... well, after what she had just experienced, I couldn’t believe that she wouldn’t at least try to touch “Something” and if she did, I sure wasn’t going stop her. While things still seemed to be going well, I started laying out the ground rules for our “Talk”.

There wasn’t going to be any bullshit this time around.

“Listen very closely to me here, my little piggy. There are still some questions that I want some answers to. I will try not to upset you too badly, but I won’t put up with any smart ass answers like we started out with the first time, either. Remember what I said about Hell coming for you? You better believe that I meant every word of that. You with me, so far?”

“I’m with you, Sir.”

“Good. Now, I can’t be the Owner that you need and you can’t be the property OR the piggy cunt that I want, unless we are straight up with each other. So don’t lie to me, no matter how personal it gets. If I get into something that you think is too personal, I don’t care. I know that sounds harsh, but I HAVE to be able to know that I can trust you around my girls and myself. As for you, my hot little piggy slut, you need to learn that you can tell me anything and it won’t pass my lips to anyone else, unless you allow it. Are you STILL with me, so far?”

“Yes Sir. I will try my best, Sir. I believe with everything that I am, that you are in my life for a reason and I damn sure don’t want to lose out on something that could really end up changing my whole rotten life for the better. Hell, it’s already changed my whole life, but I know that it’s still just the beginning, Sir. You might really have to pull some of those things out of me the hard way, but if anybody can do it, It’s my owner. I’m trusting that and I’m trusting you. That’s all that I can promise to do, Sir.”

“I will accept that for now, property.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“What I won’t accept, is you defying me, you little cunt! What did I tell you about hiding that pussy that I own?!”

I had caught her off guard just as I had meant to. She moved like lightning to try and pull that hem up to uncover herself, but I was quicker, and so I had a handful of her pubic hair before she even knew what was happening. I held that hand full like it was a handle on a suitcase and pulled on it as hard as fuck. It had to hurt like hell, but other than a little higher whine in her moaning, you’d never know that it had hurt her at all.

Like I said earlier, this bitch was tough. I do have to admit though, that a big part of me really wanted to pull the whole damn hand full out just to prove a point to her, but in the end, I only took a few of them and then showed them to her as they lay there in my palm.

“Is it all finally getting real to you now, pig?”

“Yes Sir, very real. But a part of me wishes that you had just taken it all. I’m really starting to like how you give pain to me, Sir.”

“Don’t worry. We are just getting started, my fat and nasty little cunt. Oh, and don’t you dare shave any of that off either. I’m betting that I can pull that whole area bald before you start to finally figure out just how owned you really are, property. And no, I don’t care how much it hurts. Live with it, bitch.”

“Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

“Who’s thanking me?”

“Your bitch, Your property, your piggy cunt, your piggy slut, your nasty fat ass, your fat nasty pussy, and everything AND anything else in or on this fat nasty body that you call “yours”, Sir.”

“That was almost worthy of a “Good Piggy”, but since you were being punished, you’ll just have to earn it at another time and in another way.

“Yes Sir. May I just say that you asked me a minute a go if it was finally getting real to me and I said that it was very real. But to be totally honest, Sir, It has been VERY REAL to this stupid cunt from the first moment that Miss Laura brought me up to you, Sir. I would swear on my soul to that, Sir. I’ve been afraid to say that to you because I didn’t know if you would send me away from you for being too scary or something.”

“Now, that really was worthy of a “Good Piggy”, so consider it given.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“The only thing that you could do that would cause me to see you as “too scary” as you put it, would be if you frightened or hurt any of my girls. They ARE my world and they have to be able to believe that I can keep them safe and secure, no matter what, or I lose them. Trust me when I tell you that I would walk through Hell itself to take revenge on anyone or anything that ever causes me to lose them, ANY of them, and may God help the poor soul that ever has to face that wrath!”

“Noted and understood, Sir.”

“That means Ricardo, as well.”

“I understood that too, Sir.”

“On the other hand, you never have to be worried that you might be too scary or too crazy for your owner. That just means, that all of the chains are really off when it comes to how I treat my property, correct?”

“Very much so, Sir. No Safe Words and No Failures, Sir.”

“Was it ever in doubt, pig?”

“No Sir, It really never was in doubt. I just told you of the exact moment that I knew that I was yours and I will stand on the knowledge of that moment forever, Sir.”

“Understood and accepted, pig. So, now that we are finally back to where we should have been twenty minutes ago. I will ask you the exact same question that sent everything into a tail spin the first time. But this time I expect an answer. The real answer, Property, with no smart ass mouth to go along with it. Are you ready, piggy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“You are a hell of a lot smarter than you let on. So, why do you work so hard to give people, especially men, the impression that you are just a dumb and easy piece of ass with a willing mouth just waiting for either one of them to be taken advantage of?”

“If you think about it, Sir, I actually did answer it, in a way, Sir. I told you that it was “Attention”. I craved attention and I had learned very early on just what it would take to keep getting attention. If they wanted my mouth or my pussy, it was attention. Even if it was only for a minute or two, I was the only THING and the only PERSON that they were thinking about during that whole minute or two. I know that sounds pathetic, Sir, and I’m sorry, but like I said, I learned ... no, actually I was taught very early on that it was the only way to KEEP getting the attention that I needed so badly.”

“I assume that you are talking about the Daddy that tried to rape you in the ass, before your sister stopped him?”

“Yes Sir. But what she didn’t know at the time, was that he had aleady been using my mouth for a couple of years. He had taken my virginity just a couple of weeks before he tried to take my ass, Sir.”

I was struck hard by the similarity in the terms that Lisa and this girl used. I mean the whole “using my mouth” thing. But apparently Lisa’s father, was only about the blowjobs, where as this girl’s father wanted every hole that he could get. Not to mention that Lisa’s father had been pimping her mouth out to other guys, as well. Not that Lisa even knew that that was what was happening.

But, where as Lisa kind of just withdrew into putting all of her energy and frustration into her job until just recently, this girl had learned to need and even crave the attention that it brought to her.

This may sound strange coming from a Man who has several girls that call him “Master”, but I just have to say; What a mean, crazy, and extremely fucked up world that we all live in.

The worst thing is, is that even after I say and feel every word of that statement, it won’t change not even one IOTA of how I am and how I will be.

“Do you always refer to it as “using your mouth?”

“I did back then because it was the only thing that I ever heard it called and it was the only way that my daddy ever said it. He just always said “Get over here and use your mouth on me, you fat bitch.” and I would run to do it. Attention, like I said, Sir. It wasn’t until my first real boyfriend told me to suck his cock, that I learned there was another name for it. It wasn’t too long after that, that almost every guy in school was telling me to “Suck My Cock”, and as you now know, I did it all of the way through school. I did it AT school and anywhere else they wanted me to. There were even a couple of male teachers that would give me detention every other day or so, just so that I could do them too. I couldn’t help it, I needed the attention. I craved it, the attention, I mean. My daddy had died right before graduation and so then it was just me and my sister. I craved attention so much, that sometimes I would even crawl into bed with my sister and that’s how I learned to eat pussy, Sir.”

“She made you?”

“No Sir. She never said “yes” or “no”. She just let me do it and when she had had enough, she would just roll over and go to sleep, and that’s how I knew that I had pleased her. Because on those nights, she would let me stay in the bed with her. I was always so lonely in my own room, but I knew better than to go to her room every night. The last thing that I wanted was for the only family that I had left to get tired of me because I was so needy.”

“You know something? Through all of the talking that we’ve been doing, especially about your father, you haven’t said one word about your mother. Where was she while all of this was happening, Piggy?”

“Dead, Sir. She died in a head on collision out on Highway 50. I was the only one with her when it happened. I saw the car coming like it was in slow motion. I even felt the bump. It felt like someone had punched me in the stomach really hard. According to my sister, I was out of it for three days straight. I was only nine, so I didn’t really understand all of the stuff that the doctor was trying to tell me, but I did hear him tell my daddy that I would never be able to have children because of whatever it was that got all messed up. The upside, Sir, is that I can always be dressed the way you wanted me to be, because I don’t get periods. Never did and never will, Sir.”

“That had to be pretty hard to take, didn’t it pet?”

“No Sir, I’m just fine with it. God help the poor kid that I would ever have been able to have. Oh, and Sir? you can beat me if you want to for saying this, but please never call me “Pet” again, please? I am your piggy cunt and your property and all of the rest of those nasty names that make me all wet and hot when when you say them, but I am NOT any of those nice names that you call your slaves, Sir. Please tell me that you understand what I mean, Sir.”

“I understand quite well, piggy. You just understand that you WILL pay hard for running that mouth to your owner like that, property.”

“Yes Sir! And thank you, Sir.”

“So, picking up from where we were before I asked about your mother, you said that after your dad died, your sister would let you get her off sometimes, but I’m guessing that she would never return the favor, right?

“I don’t know if she would have or not, Sir. I never asked for it, nor did I ever expect it, because it was about me getting attention by doing it for her, not the other way around, Sir. But, like I said, I had to be careful how often I tried to do it with her. Because I just knew that if I had ever shown her just how needy I really was, I would probably have lost the only family that I had left. I just couldn’t stand it if something like that had happened.”

“I could see where that would have been a very hard blow for you to take.”

“Yes it would have been, Sir. But, I did have to learn how to kind of behave myself to a point after I got the job at the Law Firm anyway, Sir. My sister had pulled some major strings to get me that job and warned me that I better never fuck it up, because we needed that income. Hers AND mine. You see, when our dad died we thought that we had our house free and clear. But, my sister found out a month after he died and I quote “That fucking bastard took out a second mortgage just a couple of months ago, and if we don’t work our asses off, we are going to end up living in the street and we will still have that fucking mortgage hanging over our heads.” end of quote, Sir.”

“You said that you had learned to behave “To a point” and I gather that your sister wasn’t all that happy with you for some reason?”

“No Sir, she was not really happy with life or me, but as long as I sort of behaved, she didn’t ride me too hard. She did know that I have this thing about getting attention, but I could only let her help out with that just so much, for reasons already given, Sir.”

“Understood. So, how did it all turn out?”

“Well, you see, by then I had discovered that men hung out at bars and they just love finding needy little cunts like me. One thing leads to another and I would get my fix. So, long story short, when I’m at work, I’m just like The Virgin Mary. I even try to hold on to that for a few days. But, when I just can’t take it anymore, I start hitting the bars, spending most of my time on my knees and with my mouth full of either cock or whatever that cock had just left in my mouth, which I always swallow. I don’t even drink, I’m just there for the attention, Sir.”

“I have to ask you again, is that all you really want out of life, piggy?”

“I thought that it was. I thought that it was all that I would ever need or even deserved. So, yes, I was good with that, Sir.”

“Really?”

“Yes Sir, really. Well, until about a month ago, that is.”

“What happened a month ago?”

“It’s nothing, Sir.”

“What happened a month ago, Pig?”

“My owner doesn’t really want to know about all of that shit, Sir. It’s just stupid stuff. Just let it go, Sir.”

“You wanted me to know, or you wouldn’t have brought it up.”

“It’s nothing, Sir. Really, Sir, just let it go.”

“Look, I’m not the smartest guy around, but I do know that you didn’t say “please” on any of those last three sentences. So, should I just take it that you are lying to me?”

“After what you told me about lying to you?! I would NEVER do that, Sir!”

“So?”

“So if I said “Please” it would make it a lie, but I’m also scared to death to lose my owner, so I can’t let it be a lie.”

“Ok, you walked me all of the way around that Mulberry Bush and there is nowhere else left to go. So spill it, Cunt.”

“It’s noth...

“NOW!”

“YOU!”

“Excuse me?”

“It was you, Sir. I saw you for the very first time about a month ago. You only had a couple of your girls with you that first night that I saw you. But, I watched you and them. I watched you work. I watched them love how you worked, and that was just the music part. I was already hotter than hell and getting wetter by the second just from watching you up here on this stage. I mean “Holy Shit” you were bigger than life to me up here, Sir! I was all ready to just come up here and beg you to let me suck your cock, but before I could actually get up the nerve to do it, I saw you with your girls and just how much they wanted it and wanted you. It wasn’t even sex, yet. Sexy as hell, yes. But not sex itself. God, it was all just so fucking hot to me! I actually went into the ladies room and tried to get myself off, because I was just burning up all over my body. Never have I EVER been so hot and wet and needy in my whole fucking life! I didn’t even really know what was happening to me, Sir.”

I have to say, that her being able to talk and finally open up about the feelings that she had experienced on that evening, must have opened a door into her subconscious, because she had finally found the nerve to place her hand on my knee and as she talked that hand would very slowly move just a hair closer to where I was pretty sure that she wanted it to be.

I also knew that there just had to be more to the story, a month’s worth at least, and yes, I’ll admit that I was enjoying hearing about the things she had seen and how they had looked from an outsider’s perspective.

And all of the while, there was that ever so slowly moving hand.

“Were you able to get off in the ladies room, piggy?”

“Yes Sir. Well, it was more like oozing off than getting off, I wasn’t kidding when I told you a few minutes ago that I didn’t really know that cumming could be as awesome as the one you gave me was. If I felt a tingle and a little wetness on my fingers at the same time, that was what cumming was all about for me, for all of these years, Sir. I guess that’s why I never bothered trying to get anybody to get me off after I would get them off so good and hard. Having them cum in my mouth was all that I really wanted anyway. Well, that and of course the attention that it brought me. Sometimes, Someone would want to fuck my pussy which was cool too. It wasn’t quite the same feeling that sucking a cock gave me, but it was still attention. You know what I mean, Sir?”

“Yes, I understand, property.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

And that hand got just a little closer.

“So, what was it about me and my slaves that affected you so powerfully, pig?”

“It was just the way that you told them where to be and what to do and they did it all with no questions asked and they fucking got off on it like I’ve never seen anybody get off on anything like that before! God, that was so fucking hot! I mean that I have had guys that got off really hard in my mouth, I’ve even had ones that held my head by my hair and just fucked my mouth so hard that my whole face hurt the next day and my throat was so raw and sore that I could barely eat and I even thought that was fucking hot. But, I’ve never felt anything that affected my whole body without anybody even touching me like it happened that first night that I saw you and your girls, Sir.”

“What happened then, piggy?”

“Well, before I could get up the courage to even say “Hi” to you, the night was over and you and yours had left. I was sitting there at a table drowning my sorrows with a Coke, when that blonde waitress, Linda, came by. She told me that you would be back in a couple of days. She then told me that she had seen me watching you all night with those “Big Old Moon Eyes”. I tried the whole “I don’t even know what you are talking about” line and she said “Don’t worry about it, baby. You aren’t the only one that was making “Moon Eyes” at my old Master. If you had looked around a little, you would have seen that there were quite a few ladies that were doing the same thing. But, when he has his slaves with him, he is all about them and nothing else.” I didn’t say it, but I had to agree. You were all about them, and they were damn sure all about you, Sir.”

“Sometimes, Linda gets a little too big for her panties, even when she isn’t wearing any. So what happened then, pig?”

I should point out here, that the tips of her fingers only had about an inch to go before she would be over the “Drop Zone”. I could have made it easier on her, but surely you know by now, that I just don’t work that way. If she really wanted it, she was going to have to prove it and it would have to be all on her own.

“Well, she really was trying to cheer me up a little and even when I finally caught up with what she had called you, she must have seen the light go on in my head and she didn’t laugh at me like I was stupid. I did ask her if I had heard her right and she assured me that I had. I would have asked, but she beat me to it. She told me to look up “MASTERS” and “SEX SLAVES” on the computer when I got home. I have to tell you, Sir, this fat little piggy cunt couldn’t get to her house and onto her computer fast enough!”

“So, I’m guessing that you took her advice?”

“Sir, I swear to you that I spent almost the whole night on that computer learning all about it. I say “almost” because at one point, I got so hot that I went and got into my sister’s bed and ate her pussy like a crazy woman for what seemed like hours. I only stopped after she had finally passed out from all of the cumming. Would you believe that she never yelled at me one time through all of it, then or since, Sir?”

“If I had to guess, I would say that she somehow sensed that you must have had some kind of an “Awakening” for lack of a better word, and she was willing to be there through it all and just for you, because she also sensed that it was a very different need than your normal one. I could be full of shit, of course. But, who really knows?”

“No Sir. I think you are absolutely right about it being an awakening! I mean it when I say that I really never had any idea that there was such a thing like being Masters and slaves in a sexual context and that it was a “Real Life” thing on top of it! It’s not a game, It’s fucking real!”

“It is VERY real, Cunt!”

“Yes Sir. I get that now. But at the time I was still learning and man did I learn some stuff on that computer that night and several more nights after that, Sir! I got so hot just reading about it and remembering how I had seen just a little bit of it happening for real and it was with you in real life, no less?! Holy Shit! I was hooked and I knew it! The more I read about it over the next few days and looked at the pictures and even watched some of those little Internet porn movies of it, the hotter and wetter I would get. My fat pussy was dripping like a broken water pipe, and it just wouldn’t stop leaking, Sir! Even on my best nights of sucking cock at the bars, I have never felt anything like that before, Sir!”

“Never, cunt?

“NEVER, SIR!”

And with that declaration, she must have finally found just what she had needed to go for it, and so at long last, my own very hard cock was under her hand.

She just let her hand lay there on it for at least half of a minute or so, but the second that I felt her hand start to flex, I said,”Squeeze it, and you will never touch it again, slut.”

She started to pull her hand away, but I said,”You worked way too hard just to get to feel it and you want to pull away now? Seems like a huge waste of time to me, piggy. But if that is what you want to do, then who am I to tell you not to do so?”

“I am so at a loss here, Sir. I don’t want to offend you or make you mad in any way at all. But, I am not sure what to do here, either. Please help me, Sir. This wet and nasty piece of shit slut really needs to hear some kind of instructions from her owner, Sir.”

“The only rule for the moment, my poor little piggy cunt, is that you may keep your hand right there where you want it to be, just don’t try to take advantage of the situation unless you are given permission to do so. It seems quite simple to me. What about you, slut?”

“Yes Sir, your property understands it much better now, Sir.”

“Good. Shall we continue with our discussion now, piggy?”

“I would like that very much, Sir. But, only if my “Sir” feels the same way.”

I flexed my “hard on” under her hand a couple of times and she smiled just a little, which told me that she really had understood that “Sir” did indeed feel the same way.

She then leaned into me just a little bit more, which served to also put those big tits and especially those awesome nipples of hers very close to where MY hand was. All of which gave me very easy access to the parts of her body that her owner had already made known to her that he really liked.

I waited only a few seconds, before I put a hand into the closest arm hole of her dress and immediately found one of those fat and very hard nipples and gave it one hell of a “Pinch and Roll”, quickly followed up by an even harder one as soon as I could get an even tighter grip. The moan that she gave out on that one was worthy of the name. I even went for a third one. The moan that went throughout that very tight pinch also had a “More ... More please, Sir.” all wrapped up in it. And then, just like the cunt teaser that I have been known to be, I stopped it all, cold. I did, however, keep the fingers in place, just in case.

Oh, the hiss of frustration that came out of her then, was truly a thing of beauty to a Master like me. A thing of beauty, indeed.

“Just how owned are you, pig?”

“Every fucking part of me is owned by you, Sir. All of me belongs to all of you, to use and abuse in any manner that it pleases my owner to do so, Sir! I swear it to you on my life, Sir!”

“Who is swearing all of this to me, pig?”

“Your property, your bitch, your piggy cunt, your piggy slut, your fat nasty cunt, your fat nasty ass, and anything else that this nasty piece of shit could ever possibly be for you, Sir. You name it and I am it, Sir. You say do it and it will damn well be done, Sir. This nasty cunt swears to it!”

“You damned sure earned this one, bitch; Good Piggy!”

“Thank you, Sir. I will cherish it forever.”

Nothing else was said for few moments and had it not been for a single tear drop that just happened to fall on to the back of the very same hand that was laying on top of my now extremely hard cock, the following might not have even happened and that would truly have been a shame.

“Tell me exactly what you are thinking right this very second. Don’t think. Just say it. Now.”

“This is the longest relationship that I have ever had, Sir. Pathetic, isn’t it?”

“Not at all, in my eyes. I plan to be a lot of “First Things” for you and you know it. This fits right into that little plan, don’t you think?”

“When you put it that way, it doesn’t seem all that pathetic at that, does it, Sir?”

“Not from where I’m standing. But then, I am also the Owner that’s going to use and abuse his property AND is going to have his property so used and abused and in so many ways until you have finally had enough and you have no choice but to simply walk away. You do understand that right, piggy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.