It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 65

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 65 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

The poor little piggy was really in a quandary now.

You see, all of her moving around to try and keep those big tits and those sexy nipples off of me had caused another problem to “Pop Up”, if you get my drift.

All of which only served to add to her dilemma and doubled her feelings of anxiety as to just what might or might not offend her “Owner” and cause him to find her not acceptable to keep as his “Property” and from what I could tell, she desperately needed and wanted to be just that: My Property.

She was now in such a state of “Should I try to touch it?” that her whole body was shaking with fear, and yet, the need just kept getting stronger.

I could only let her suffer this mental torture for just so long before I had to ease her mind a little bit before she totally lost it. But trust me, it was still going to be done in my way.

Actually, and more to the point, it was going to be done in The Demon’s way.

The first thing that I really needed to do was to talk her down off of this emotional cliff that she was teetering on, because If she went over, she might not ever make it back.

A little overly dramatic? Sure. But, I stand on it regardless.

“What are you?”

Speaking around the panties that were still in her mouth, she answered,”I am your property, Sir.”

“Is it just part of you that is my property or is it all of you that is my property, pig?”

“All of me is your property, Sir. You own everything that I am, no matter what it is, Sir.”

“To do anything that I wish to do with it?”

“Anything, Sir.”

As my hand went down over her head and into the top of her dress and took one of those nipples between my thumb and finger, I asked, “So why is my property trying to hide these from me?”

I gave that nipple one hell of a pinch on the “me” in that question.

If I had expected a squeal or some other sound of pain out of her, I was destined to be disappointed. All that escaped out of her mouth was one of those long needy moans of hers along with the much stronger aroma of her arousal.

She opened her mouth to say something, but I told her not to bother. I then went on to explain to her that my property doesn’t get to choose what her owner sees or doesn’t see or what anyone else sees, for that matter.

“If I tell you to pull that dress off and kneel here with everything that I own on full display, including that fat hairy pussy and that nasty ass, then that is exactly what my property will do and “IT” will be fucking proud to do it. Am I understood, you little piggy cunt?”

“Yes Sir! You own this nasty little piggy cunt and it will be used and abused in any way that you decide to use and abuse it, Sir!”

“Sounds to me like Miss Amy really laid down the law to you, hmm?”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“We will get to the whole conversation in a little bit. But for now, just tell me what was the very last thing that she said to you.”

“She said, and I quote, “If you fuck my Master over in any way at all, my foot will be so far up your ass, that it will take the whole damn Fire Department to get it out of you, and if you think I’m joking, just try it and find out.” End of quote, Sir.”

“That’s my Amy. Submissive to the core, but hurt someone she loves and there will be hell to pay! I would advise you to take her words to heart, because I sure as hell do.”

“I saw her eyes when she said it. So, I very much take every word to heart, Sir.”

“Smart piggy.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Give me the panties from your mouth, piggy.”

By the look on her face, one would have thought that I had ripped her heart right out of her chest, but she did pull them out of her mouth and place them in my palm just as she had done when she first came back over to me.

“Do you remember that I told you that the two of us were going to have a little talk after I relieved Miss Amy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Well, it didn’t happen as soon as I thought it would, but obviously you impressed her or she never would have sent you back over here to me, let alone give you the warning that she did. So, we are going to have it now and I want to make sure that we are fully able to understand each other with no excuses that we couldn’t. That is why I took the panties back. Well, that and the fact that I must be costing my slaves a fortune in underwear, because I make them “lose” them so often. At any rate, do you understand that taking them back was not a punishment?”

“I do now, Sir.”

“Good. Now, I am going to be sitting down in this chair while we talk. You are allowed to do a modified version of the way that you’ve been leaning on me for most of the night, but when I need to get up to do a “rap” every couple of songs or so, you will give me the room to do so. I say that, because I am going to give you the choice to either sit in the other chair or to continue to kneel on the floor as you have been doing. To show you that I’m not a complete monster, I would bet good money that your knees are giving you all kinds of fits by now and that is the only reason why I give you the option of the chair. Understood?”

“I understand, Sir. But, if I may be so bold, I would put forth that if I am truly to be blessed to be your “property”, then it this pig’s place to always be on it’s knees and ready to serve it’s “Owner” in any way that it pleases him to be served, Sir.”

“Impressive speech, piggy. You even hit all of the right notes. However, we haven’t had that talk yet. So, you really don’t have any idea of what I’m going to expect from you. You think you know, because you’ve seen how I treat my slaves. I’ll tell you once and once only, I love them, all of them, even the bad ones. But, the “Property” is just that; My Property. A thing to use or abuse as I see fit with no questions asked. Are we starting to get an idea of the differences now, you fat little cunt?”

If I had thought that what I had just said would make her get up and stomp off in an insulted or frightened hurry and never come back, I would have been very much mistaken.

“This fat little cunt already understood the differences, Sir. I accept them with no reservation at all and I am exactly what I ask YOU to accept, Sir.”

“Which is?”

“That this fat little cunt is YOUR “Property”. A thing to use or abuse as It’s “Owner” sees fit with no questions asked. Nothing more and nothing less, Sir.”

“I agree. I will also tell you that you have impressed your Owner with your little declaration. I won’t hand out a “Good Piggy” to you very often, no matter how good you may be, so cherish them when you get them.”

“I do and I will, Sir.”

“Good.”

I’ll give her this much, I had just learned that she was tough, really tough, and that was good, because she was going need every ounce of that toughness to walk on any path that her “Owner” was going lay out for her.

“Do you know about “safe words”, pig?”

“Yes Sir. I’ve read about that kind of stuff on the computer. I’ve never had one, nor have I ever wanted one.”

“Well, that’s good. Because, since you are only property, you don’t get one. If things become to be too much for you, you just simply walk away. If you ever feel that you need to do that, you know what not to do, correct?”

“I would imagine that it would be to never be anywhere near you or yours ever again, Sir.”

“Exactly. You know, I’ve had this question that has bothered me ever since Miss Laura first brought you up to me. You are a hell of a lot smarter than you let on. So, why do you work so hard to give people, especially men, the impression that you are just a dumb and easy piece of ass with a willing mouth just waiting for either one of them to be taken advantage of?”

“Does it matter?”

“It matters to me, smart ass. You want to try that again or do you want walk away already?”

“Oh my God! I am so sorry. Your property begs you to please forgive her, Sir! Please forgive me, Sir. I beg it of you, Sir! Please!”

“I take it that what I pointed out is quite the sore spot for you, Hmm?”

“Yes Sir, very much so. But that is no excuse for the total lack of respect that the property just showed to her Owner, Sir. The piggy cunt will answer your question if you still want the answer, but your piggy also respectfully requests that you let her answer that question when we are near the end of our talk. It will be the only request that the property will ever make of her owner, Sir.”

“You really are new to this whole thing, aren’t you?”

“Other than reading about it, Yes Sir.”

“Then we will just disregard this one little episode, pig. However, if you ever speak to me in that tone of voice again, do not even hesitate, just run like hell itself is coming for you, because I can promise you that it will be. Am I understood?”

“Very much so, Sir. I also thank my owner very sincerely for his patience with his property, Sir.”

“Accepted. Now, give me a minute to start this next sequence and then we will finally get to our little chat.”

You might think that I went a little too easy on her for the way that “Does it matter?” had come out of her mouth, and trust me the tone was not good. Not good at all. However, there was also a hell of a lot of pain wrapped up in her voice, the “Wounded Soul” kind of pain. That was the only thing that stayed my hand from doing something that would have been totally out of reflex.

Luckily, I had caught myself just in time.

The hell of it was, is that I had already figured out that she had “VICTIM” written all over her, which was one of the reasons that I had asked the question in the first place. Suffice it to say that she had scars both inside and out.

After the “Talk” and if she hadn’t already run for the hills, I would try to help her learn to cope with her pain. However, I was also looking forward to using and abusing her, just as she had begged for.

Don’t try to figure it out, it will just give you a headache

What it all really boiled down to was this; I am a Master and she is a natural submissive who has already seen the “Dark Side” and is just looking for a way to find some inner peace.

I can work with that.

I can work with that in Spades!

As I was putting in the new sequence and doing a couple of in between song “Raps”, I also took the opportunity to scan the room and check on my girls.

Amy was over at “our” table and was talking with Linda. They seemed to be getting along pretty well, but it was also very obvious that my Princess was biting at the bit to get another turn at rocking the place.

Holly was dancing, of course. It looked like things had really opened up for her to really show off now that Ricardo wasn’t able to act like a jealous lover and mess up her groove. The girl was really showing that she had some awesome and sexy moves. She must have felt that my attention was on her, because she looked up at the stage and right into my eyes and just before she turned back to her current dance partner, she gave me one of the most hottest and sexy “Wink and a smile” looks that I have seen in a very long time. That girl was just pure dynamite down there.

I assumed, and was later able to verify, that Becky and Ricardo were out back. Since she had lost the right to be able to use him to get herself off, she worked out her frustration by making him eat pussy after pussy, along with being made to jack off for her. Sometimes, she would even have him doing both at the same time.

That last part was a move worthy of her Master and I made sure to give her the kudos for it before the evening was over.

Laura had put herself into a rather strategic area where she almost had the whole room in her view. This was so that she could keep a good lookout for anyone or anything that might have caused any trouble for her “sisters” or even worse, her Master.

The only place that would have given her a better view would have been from the stage itself.

Even when Trish came up to her and they got into what looked like a pretty “Heavy” conversation, Laura’s eyes never stopped scanning the room. Every once in a while they both would turn their eyes up toward the stage and send a couple of smiles my way, which were returned, of course.

I do have to say that Trish looked much happier now than she had when I first saw her sitting at the table looking like she was a lost puppy. Even from the stage I could see that a good portion of her brands were visible and she looked very happy about that as well. Which was good, because if you remember I had popped almost every button off of her blouse, leaving that very sheer and “Ain’t hiding shit” bra, as the only thing that kept her from being totally topless.

Just in case you might have thought that she would be embarrassed about that. Forget about it. She was having a ball teasing all of the men AND women that were lusting after her.

I could only surmise, that this was the first time in a very long time that she honestly felt that she really was a very sexy lady.

And trust me, she was all that and a bag of chips. Even better? She belonged to me. Enough said.

Just as I was finally able to sit down with the little piggy, something happened that I should have expected would happen sooner or later. Deep down I probably HAD expected it, I just didn’t know WHEN it was going to happen.

Well, “WHEN” was going to be “NOW”.

You are probably way ahead of me, but when it comes to my girls, I sometimes have a blind spot.

My phone had started buzzing which meant an incoming call. I put my phone on silent when working, because I would never be able to hear “The Boys” in here.

I just knew who it was going to be before I even looked and I was right.

The screen was flashing;”ADRIAN”

I took a very deep breath and hit the button.

“Hello, Little Girl. Are you OK?”

“Yes Sir. It has been a pretty good night, so far.”

“That’s good. Are you going to make it up here or did you make other plans pet?”

“Well ... I ... Oh, I don’t know, Sir. I’m sorry, Sir. I’ll just talk to you later. OK, Sir?”

“Adrian, I know you better than that and you know that I do. Just ask it, Baby. I won’t get mad. I promise, my love.”

“Well ... I’m scared to death to ask this, Sir.”

“Adrian, as long as you don’t lie to me, then we are good. I even think that I know what you want to ask me, and like you said, you are scared to death to ask it. Now, you just be the confident young woman that you have become and just ask it.”

“You won’t be mad, Sir?”

“I won’t be mad, pet. I promise. I love you and you know that. Just ask it, baby.”

“OK, Sir. Would it be alright if I let my boyfriend come in to the apartment for just a little while when he brings me home? We won’t do anything, I promise, Sir. It’s just that we have never really been able to sit down somewhere comfortably, or even really be alone with each other except for in his car, Sir. I promise you, we won’t do anything, Sir.”

“Is he listening, pet?”

“No Sir. I’m in the ladies room so that I could call you. He is waiting at the table so that when I get back, we can pay the check and leave, Sir. He has no idea that I’m even asking you this, Sir.”

“Is he a good guy? Does he treat you well?”

“Yes Sir. He is almost the perfect Gentleman. I only say “Almost” because we ARE teenagers, as you know, Sir. He IS one of the good ones, Sir. I promise you that.”

“I really only need to know one thing, Adrian. Do you trust him, My Love?”

“If I am being totally honest, I would have to say that I don’t trust him as much as I trust you, but I’ll never be able to trust anyone as much as I trust you, Sir. But, other than that, yes, I really do trust him, Sir.”

“If you can say that after all of the hell that you’ve been through, then that’s good enough for me, Adrian. So have fun, sweety. You might want to make sure that my bedroom door is shut. Those chairs might scare the hell out of him, if he sees them. Is that good?”

“That’s good, Sir, and thank you.”

“Adrian?”

“Yes Sir?”

“Your room is your Sanctuary, but the whole place is your home. You should know that by now. Listen to me, baby. I promise you with everything that I am, that as long as I’m alive and kicking, you will always have a home wherever I am, slave or not. That is a promise that you can bank on, little girl. Enjoy your evening. I love you, pet.”

“I love you too. Thank you again, Sir. Bye.”

“Bye, sweety.”

Was I just a little bit jealous? Sure. But, I must be growing up at least a little bit too. I say that, because I didn’t feel anywhere near as bad as I had felt on the day that they had told me about their Prom dates.

There was one thing that I knew would happen. I even told the piggy to watch and see if I was right.

I’m pretty sure that it was Amy that got the initial call, but from there the “Jungle Grapevine” was on full alert.

“You were right, Sir. Each one of them is keeping a sharp eye out on you, but trying not to be obvious about it at the same time. That’s got to be hard to do, Sir. Are all of those girls that much in love with you, Sir?”

“To varying degrees, yes.”

I went on to give her just the highlights of the couple of times that I had gotten stupid while being jealous over my girls.

“So, it was Miss Laura that really tore into you, Sir?”

“Yes, she did. And to top it all off, she did it without any hope at all that it would do her any good, because at that point I hadn’t even touched her yet and had actually sworn never to do so. One thing that you really need to know about her is to never underestimate her protectiveness over me. How I earned it or if I even deserve it, I have no idea. But it is there. Never doubt that, but most of all, try very hard not to ever bring that wrath down on your own head, piggy.”

“I won’t, Sir.”

“Good piggy.”

That got me the first real smile that I had seen on her face in all of the time since she had first entered the orbit of me and mine.

But now, “Shit was about to get real!” as they say.

Just let me say that I had started out with the best of intentions, I really did. But, sometimes, circumstances and “needs” and “wants” don’t always go the way that you think they will, no matter how much you would like them to.

That’s when you find out that no matter how good your original intentions were, you suddenly realize that you are dealing with something that you never really saw coming.

However, that’s usually when you get what you had REALLY wanted in the first place and not just what you had thought you wanted.

With that being said, I will say once again; “Shit was about to get real.”

Very real.

Before she even knew what was happening, I suddenly had a good hand full of the hair on the back of her head, which I then used to pull her face up to mine so that we were eye to eye. For one half of a second her eyes were full of fear. For the next few seconds, I assume that her eyes were closed, because I was laying one hell of a French kiss on her and my eyes were damned sure closed.

I suddenly felt her whole body just relax. I held the kiss for just a few more moments and then used my grip on her hair to pull her off of my face just as fast as I had used it to bring her lips to mine in the first place.

She sat there with her eyes closed for the better part of a minute.

When she finally did open her eyes, the look in them was one that I’ll never forget. Yeah, it was one of those “You must have hung the Stars” looks.

There was just one little tear that ran down her face before she quickly wiped it away. She had closed her eyes again and I could tell that she was working very hard to keep herself together.

Then it hit me, and I just had to ask, “Surely that wasn’t your very first kiss, was it?”

“It was my very first kiss that was ever like that, Sir.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.