It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 64

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 64 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

The piggy followed me across the stage until we reached the spot where I had made her wait earlier. I didn’t even need to tell her to kneel there, as she had already done so of her own volition. I could see that she was trying to be as perfect as possible, in hopes of pleasing me.

To be honest, almost every move that she had made since Laura had brought her to me had pleased me to varying degrees.

However, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t still in deep shit, oh no, not at all. Believe me, she wasn’t going to have an easy time of it, no matter how things turned out for her.

“You stay right there, just as you are, property. You don’t move. You don’t make a sound. You don’t breathe hard. You don’t even blink hard. Trust me on this, if you fail me, you fail yourself, understood?”

She opened her mouth to answer, but something in my face told her that it would not be good for her. Not good at all. She closed her mouth and then slowly and carefully nodded her head while her eyes never left my own.

I could tell by the sudden increase in the smell of her arousal, that this was and would be, the perfect way to deal with her.

The way things were going, it was starting to look like she would be licking the whole stage clean before this night was over.

“We will have a little talk after I relieve Amy, pig. Remember what I just told you. Don’t you dare move until I tell you to.”

I heard a very low moan of need come out of her as I walked away.

Once again, and to be totally honest, I have to say that I was really starting to like the sound of them. I haven’t even touched her sexually yet and she is that much on the edge? What’s not to like about that?

I then stepped over behind Amy, making sure to come up against that glorious ass of hers that I was really starting to miss very much. When I told her that, she came back with, “I would hope so, Sir. It is yours. All yours and It will always be yours, Master. Just so you know, it is missing the fuck out of you as well, Sir.” The “Sir” had come out as a heavy moan, as I had just grinded up very hard and tight against that sweet bottom and made sure that there was no way that she couldn’t tell that the rock hard cock that she felt was all for her, but at the proper time, of course.

That’s not even to mention that I had also put both of my hands inside of the plunging neckline at the top of her dress and finding no bra in the way, which allowed me to find her very naked and very hard nipples which I then took into hand, as it were. Being the mean Master that I am, I then caused her to moan even louder as I gave both of those nipples a short but tight “Pinch and Roll”.

“Oh My God! If you do that again, Sir, I swear that I’ll cum with no other touch at all!”

Could I really be able to pull that off twice in the same night with two of my girls?

Hell, I couldn’t pass up a challenge like that, could I?

Needless to say, I just went for it and pulled, pinched, and rolled those nipples again and again. When I felt her body really start to shake, I just said, “Show me, Princess.”

Not even a second had passed before I felt the quivers that I knew was her body in the middle of losing all of her control. She came fucking hard! But she was quick enough to turn her body so that she could bury her head into my chest and muffle the scream that she couldn’t keep from coming out of her. Had she not done that, the whole place would have heard it, even over the music.

Once she got control of herself again, yet still a little shaky, she laid a liplock on me that was definitely in the top five of the best kisses that I’ve ever recieved from her, and trust me, that is saying something.

Yes, it was that fucking hot!

“Needed that, did we, Princess?”

“Oh My God! Yes Sir! I don’t know which one I need worse, you in my pussy or you in my ass.”

She caught the look in my eye and quickly corrected herself, “I mean YOUR pussy or ass, Sir.”

“Good catch, slave. Surely, you know that I want to get into every tight little hole that you have and belongs to me, but I made a promise and I intend to keep it. If it all goes as well as I think it will, you’ll be glad that you waited, Princess.”

“I know, Sir, I really do. I just want it so fucking bad.”

“As do I, pet. As do I. However, in the meantime there are little things I can do to and for you, such as...”

At that point, I had put a hand straight up under her short dress and teased her with a finger or two in just right place through her soaking wet panties.

“Damn! I knew you came hard, but you are so positively hot and wet that it must be running down your legs by now, pet.”

She had to fight to get words out, but she was finally able to hiss through very tight lips that she could feel it, “dripping down my legs and everything else under my dress. It’s even dripping onto my shoes, Sir.”

“I can take it back, if you’d like that better, slave. Would you?”

“Don’t you dare, Sir! I’m fighting so hard not to try raping your ass as it is! God, you have no idea what you do to me, Master!”

“I know exactly what I do to you, Princess. Trust me, I know. The question is, would you like a chance to burn a little of that “need” off and help your Master out at the same time, my love?”

One thing that can never be said about any of my slaves is that they are slow on the uptake.

Amy knew exactly what was coming. All she needed was the details.

I kept rubbing her pussy through her soaked panties as I told her what was to happen.

“If you ask that pig down there what she is, she will tell you that she is my “Property” and that I am her “Owner”. That’s all she will be for now. In fact, it might be all she will ever be. As it stands right now, she is two full steps down from The Cunt. Does that tell you just how bad she is going to be used and abused, pet?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now, nobody touches her without my permission, but when you get it, I expect you to be the Dominant little bitch that I know you can be. How does that sound so far?”

“It sounds hot as Hell, Sir.”

“That is what she gets off on. Not that it matters. You know what her crime was and she has paid dearly for it already, yet she still calls me her “Owner” and claims to be my “Property”, as I said. So, I’m going to make her life a living Hell and see if she can really take the heat, so to speak. She says that she wants to earn the right to call me “Master”. Ok, I’ll give her the chance, but she is going to have to earn every fucking letter of the word and it isn’t going to be easy, either. In fact, it will not be easy at all. So, are you ready and willing to give her just a small taste of what being in the “deep end of the pool” is like in just the way that you and your sisters are?”

“Yes Sir! Like I said, it sounds hot as Hell, Master!”

“Just hot as Hell, pet?”

“No Sir. I really meant that it sounds Hot As Fuck!”

“That’s my good girl. Do you want to see something really cool?”

“Always, Sir.”

“Good. Just watch. Don’t move.”

With my back still toward her, I put up my hand and crooked a finger, and just as she had done earlier, the pig was on her knees at my feet with her head leaning against my thigh in only a second or so.

“Isn’t “It” just a good little piggy, Miss Amy?”

“I’ll admit that your “property” was mildly impressive there, but what else can “It” do, Master?”

I knew then that we were both on the same page, because Amy had really piled on the respect in the way that she said “Master”, while at the same time pouring on the “disgust” at the pig slut.

The poor girl actually gave out one of the loudest moans that I had heard from her yet.

“Well, according to your sister slave, Miss Laura, she’s not a Becky or even a Holly when it comes to eating pussy, but she does have serious skills in that activity. I wouldn’t know, as I haven’t hardly touched anything on her or let her touch anything on me except for her head on my thigh, just as you see right now. Oh wait, I have pulled on her hair fairly hard, but nothing like you and your sister slaves have endured, pet.”

“Then the “property” doesn’t know what “It” is missing. Once you get used to it, it is pretty damn hot, Master.”

“Would it matter if wasn’t “pretty damn hot”, slave?”

“Not at all, Sir. What Master wants, Master gets.”

“That’s my good little slave girl.”

“Thank you, Sir. If I may, I would like to ask just how it is that Miss Laura knows of “It’s” oral skills, Master?”

Amy was really pouring it on by calling me “Master” even when a simple “Sir” would have sufficed and every time she did it I could “feel” the moans coming out of the poor girl, even when I couldn’t hear them.

I gave her the short version, and then told her how good with a belt that Miss Laura had gotten, adding a wink when I finished.

Amy was right on it with, “There is no way in Hell that Miss Laura is anywhere near as good with a belt as you are. My own ass knows just exactly how wicked you are with a belt, Sir. I’m sorry, but I just can’t believe that, Master.”

“Need a little proof, slave?”

“It would help, Sir.

“Property, beg Miss Amy to let you show her the evidence. You are going to have to beg her real hard, because she is no push over and my rep is at stake here. But, if you don’t want to help...”

“Miss Amy, please look at my nasty ass. I beg you, Miss Amy, to please look and see for yourself just how good Miss Laura is, but that my owner is still better with a belt.”

She was so eager to please and trying so hard and got so confused that she was trying to make both Laura AND me as the best.

I then added just a little bit more to her dilemma, “Do you see what I am doing to Miss Amy, piggy?”

“Yes Sir. It looks like she really likes it, Sir.”

“She does, piggy, she really does. If you can beg hard enough to get her to look at the marks on my “property’s” nasty ass, I just might give you a little treat. Would you like that, slut?”

“Oh God, yes Sir! I want it so bad, Sir!”

“You don’t even know what it might be, but you still want it that much?”

“I want anything that my “Owner” will give me, Sir. No matter how painful or how nasty or how bad that it might be, your “property” wants and needs it more than “It” has ever needed anything before in “Its” life, Sir.”

“Ever, pig?

“Ever, Sir.”

“Then you know what to do, piggy slut.”

She started to really beg “Miss Amy” like it would be the last thing that she would ever be allowed to do if she couldn’t get Amy to look at the belt marks on her ample behind. Hell, maybe in her mind she really thought that it would be.

While she was begging and pleading, I winked at Amy, which she knew was the signal to give in to the poor girl, but to do it in her own way.

“Ok, you nasty cunt. But it better be as raw and painful as you are putting on that it is or I’ll be really pissed. You don’t want that, girl. Trust me on that. Now, don’t say another fucking word! Just turn around and pull the back of that dress up. I better be able to see every bit of it too. Do it now, bitch!”

It really is amazing how fast that girl can move when she is given an order.

In no more than five heart beats, she had turned her body around, planted her face to the floor, put that big ass up in the air, pulled the back of her dress all of the way up to her waist, and then topped it off by making sure that her left hip was against my right thigh with the touch being just as light as it is when she does it with her head.

Something about having just that little bit of contact seems to mean so much to her.

Which meant that as the mean ass Master that I am, I now had a “hook” to either reward or punish her with.

And don’t think for a minute that I wasn’t running all of the possible scenarios through the “Demon” filter, either.

Because I can damn well assure you that I was.

Amy had inspected Laura’s punishment of the pig, even going as far as to touch the marks on the girl’s ass.

“You say this was all done by Miss Laura, Master?”

“Yes Princess, it was all her.”

“May I ask how long ago, Sir?”

“Just shy of 30 minutes ago, Pet.”

“Thank you, Sir. I only ask because where the marks are, the skin is still very warm to the touch, where as the rest of “It’s” nasty body is closer to my own skin’s temperature, Master.”

“Understood, slave. Come back to where you were so that I can give her the promised treat. Get back to where you were too, slut.”

Her head was very quickly leaning on my thigh once again and she was watching every move that my fingers made while they were very busy up under Amy’s dress. I got her very close to losing it before my dripping fingers went straight from my slave’s pussy and into the pig’s mouth.

Having her suck Amy’s juices off of my fingers was quite erotic in and of itself, but it was way over shadowed by the things that girl was doing to my fingers while they were in her mouth.

Pardon my sudden interest, but you must know by now just how much I appreciate a girl that just naturally knows how to use her mouth to do all kinds of magical things.

Yes, I know what Laura had said, and it’s not like I didn’t believe her, but ... well, like I said, “Magical”.

However, I wasn’t so far gone that I didn’t catch that Amy had said something about the “Demon”.

As I took my fingers out of the pig’s mouth, I asked, “What was that, Pet?”

“I said that Miss Laura did much better than I would have thought she could, but that I still think that our Master is just a little bit better. That’s not even to mention the “Demon”, Sir. Nobody is going to out do that mean ass Fucker ... well, except for “You know who”. Of course, I meant “That mean ass Fucker” with all due respect, Master.”

“Of course, Princess. It was taken that way.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

In a very respectful tone of voice, the piggy said, “Please forgive me, Miss Amy, but may your Sir’s “property” ask just Who or what this “Demon” is? I heard Miss Laura say that word a couple of times earlier, but my mind didn’t really grasp that it could be something that was real until you just made it sound VERY real, Miss Amy.”

Amy said, “That’s because he IS real. Very Real. Trust me on that, pig.”

My Princess then looked at me and inquired if the “Property” was even going to be around long enough to meet “The Demon”. I told her that it really came down to just how long the pig could please her “Owner”, but that it might be a good idea for her to learn just “who and what” we were talking about, before I wasted too much time on someone who might not even be worth the effort.

The pig was smart enough to know that she was being patronized, but she was so needy and eager to please, that she just moaned and wrapped her arms around the leg of the thigh that she was leaning her head on.

The idea that had been rolling around in my head, finally became clear enough that I knew what would be the next move in this little slut’s saga.

“Does the “Property” see all of that sweet stuff running down Miss Amy’s legs?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now, Miss Amy is going to take you into the “Ladies Room” over there in just a minute or so and when you get in there you are going to fall to your knees and lick all of that sweet stuff off of her tight little body. That means her shoes as well, piggy. You are then going to show her that you are as good with that mouth as Miss Laura said you were, because you will make Miss Amy cum three times and then you will clean her up again. That means her legs and her shoes and even the floor if you weren’t fast enough to catch it all before it dripped down there. Are you clear on everything so far, cunt?”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“Now, while you are doing all of that, Miss Amy will be explaining to you all that she knows about “The Demon”. I don’t think that you need to know about the one that she called “You Know Who” just yet. Let’s just see how well you deal with learning all about “The Demon” first. Does that meet with your approval, my ugly little pig?”

Once again she had responded with a “Very much so, Sir”, but it came out as a very long moan that was full of “need”, as well.

Humiliation and shame were definitely the things that reached all of the way down into her soul as well as to all of those secret places where her “need” lives and breathes, so to speak.

I would be lying if I tried to tell you that I wasn’t becoming very intrigued with this bitch and her “needs”.

I covered it though, by saying, “Good little pig. Now, here is where we are going to really see just how eager you are to please your “Owner”. Ready to find out how, slut?”

“Oh, Yes Sir. Very much so, Sir.”

“Then listen very close to what I say here and now. When you have done everything that I have just told you to do, you better hope that you have really impressed Miss Amy, because if you have, she will allow you to take her panties off with nothing but your mouth and teeth. She will then send you back to me with those panties in your mouth just like you did with Miss Laura’s panties and then we will pick up from there. Now, listen to me very close here, because if you don’t have them in your mouth when you come out of there, it will mean that you didn’t impress Miss Amy. If that is the case, it would be much better for you, if you didn’t come back to me at all. Does my “property” understand every little thing that I have just said?”

She was so close to crying that she could hardly get out the “Yes Sir”.

“For what it’s worth, I really hope that you are able to come back to your “Owner”, I really do, pig.”

The “Yes Sir” came out a lot better that time.

I looked over at Amy and just nodded my head. She had heard everything and knew what was at stake.

She told me that the song that was playing was the next to the last one in that sequence. Her only words to the piggy were “Follow me, cunt”.

The poor girl did look back at me just before they went through the bathroom door. Her face at first showed fear, then it turned into acceptance and then finally, the very last thing that I saw on her face as the door closed was a fierce determination to earn her own spot in whatever the hell that place just might turn out to be for her.

In other words, she was feeling things way down inside of her soul that she had never felt before and she was damn well not going to lose her chance at finding out just what it all could mean for her.

It is crazy sometimes how just a half an hour or so can totally change someone’s whole life.

It could be for the better or just as easily for the worse. But, I’ve seen it way too many times in my own life not to respect the power of it.

As I’ve said all along, I really was pulling for her to earn that spot that she seemed to want so bad. But, no way in Hell was I going to cut her any slack. She was going to have to earn every fucking thing that she was ever going to get out of this.

Whatever the Hell “THIS” was to her.

A voice that I knew almost as well my own, said from behind me, “Another one for the Harem, hmmmm?”

I just turned to the equipment to pick out the next sequence and said, “One, I told you it is a “Family” not a Harem, and two, if you are going to stick your nose into anything that I do, you show the proper respect, you beautiful bitch!”

“And if I don’t?”

“Of all the people in the world, you damn well know the answer to that, Don’t you, slut?”

“Do I?”

“Knees, now!”

I finally turned my head to look at her and as I knew she would be, she was on her knees and her head was bowed in submission.

I bent down and took the coke from her hand and then grabbed the other hand and let her use it to pull herself back up to her feet, as well as getting a very enticing look at the nudity under her skirt as she did so.

Luckily, it was just dark enough where my DJ rig was set up, that it was doubtful that too many people had even noticed her reacting to the reflexes that I had spent a hell of a lot of time drilling into her.

Linda was all about proper respect once she was back on her feet.

With head still bowed, she said, “Thank you, Sir. I needed that more than you could ever know.”

Oh, I could know. I know every inch of that body, inside and out. So I damned well DID know. But, I just let her think whatever she would.

“So that was all calculated to get the response that you just received, Linda?”

“I needed it. I’ll get off hard as fuck to it for a week.”

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong, I get laid when I want it and I usually get off to it pretty good too. But, to slightly garble something that you say once in a while, “There’s getting off and then there’s GETTING OFF!” I steal that with all due respect, Sir.”

“Was the look under the skirt calculated, as well?”

“Of course, Sir. I took them off before I picked up the coke to head over here.

“I don’t know whether to be flattered as hell or to beat your ass until you can’t sit down for the whole week that you just spoke about, Linda.”

“Judging purely by what happened the last time, Sir, I would think that it would be both of them and then some.”

I just gave her the LOOK and that was all it took to get her on a short but intense run of thoughts that she just could not keep inside.

“I know that we are not there, yet. Just as we agreed earlier, we both know that neither one of us is really ready for all of that intensity again, at least not quite yet. But you mark my words, “Master”, and I make no fucking apologies for using that word. No fucking apologies at all! The day IS coming when we ARE going to get IT together again and when we do, it will be like a fucking nuke went off. You better count on it, Sir, because I damn well do. I count on it every fucking day of my fucking life ... Master!”

She felt the emotion of what she had just proclaimed so deeply within her that she was actually standing there with her whole body shaking.

All of which told me just how intensely her need had been to get all of that out and into the open no matter how much it had cost her, both in emotion and pride. And no, I had not doubted her even for a second. You see, the only time that Linda would ever string that many “Fuckings” together is when she is either engaging in the implied activity OR she is feeling what she is saying so deeply and from the heart, that it is the only way that she can possibly communicate it without turning into an incoherent blob of sobbing flesh.

I just stood there eye to eye with her so that she could read in my own eyes that I knew and understood what she was really trying to tell me. I still let her stand there and shake for just a few more seconds, before I finally took her into my arms and spoke very softly into her ear, “I love you and you know that. I heard you, and I feel it just as strongly as you do. All we can do right now is to let things come as they will. The rest will have to take care of itself and it will come in it’s own time, My Love. If it is meant to be, then it will be. Both of us know that. Meanwhile, I still have a job to do and a “Family” to do, as well. I also know that you know just how I meant that, Linda.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.