It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 63

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 63 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

He was standing with his head down when I hit that door hard enough to leave no doubt that I was highly pissed off. He didn’t jump in shock or anything, he just looked up at me with this sad eyed expression which told me that he understood that he had gone too far.

“I’m just about this close to putting my foot up your ass, but maybe, just maybe, you might be able to give me a good reason why you are keeping my slave from following her orders. Could you do that for me, Ricardo? Hmmmm?”

“I was there for my Queen’s protection, Sir.”

“That may be and on a normal night that would have been just fine. I actually rely on you for that when we are here. I know that you love her almost as much as I do. However, I think that you and I need to come to a meeting of the minds here.”

“How do we do so, Sir?”

“First, we do it by establishing the pecking order. I shouldn’t even have to do this, Ricardo. I know what you are into and that’s a big part of why I am so pissed off at you. You know better. You know how this Master/slave thing works. I’ve seen the pictures of your “Playroom”, remember?”

His “Yes” came out as more of a sigh.

“Yes What?!”

“Yes Sir!”

“That’s better.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“I’m not in a good mood, Ricardo, so don’t thank me yet. You see, I never wanted to have to do this, but you have left me no choice. Your “Queen” told me that she even warned you that you were getting yourself into trouble, but apparently to no avail, because even then you persisted. Is this all correct, so far?”

“Yes Sir.”

“So, you admit that you knew damn well that you were flirting with disaster, so to speak?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Ricardo, what the fuck dude? Don’t bother to answer. You’ll just piss me off more than I already am. Look, before I really do put my foot up your ass, I’m going to ask you four questions and your answers will dictate where we go from here. Understood?”

“Understood, Sir.”

“Question one. Who owns you?”

“My Queen owns me, Sir.”

“Question two. Who owns your Queen?”

“You are her Master. You own her, Sir.”

“Question Three. So following that to it’s logical outcome, Ricardo, who really owns you?”

He didn’t want to have to say it, so he worked it around in his mind looking for a way for it not to be the way that he knew that it had to be and therefore came to the only conclusion that he could.

There was only one answer that he could give if he really wanted Holly to keep being his “Queen”.

“You, Sir.”

“You Sir, what?”

“You own me, Sir.”

“Again, Ricardo!”

“You own me, Sir!”

“Again! Like you fucking mean it!”

“I AM YOURS! YOU OWN ME, SIR!”

I let him stand there and think about what he had just proclaimed for a few seconds.

I finally said,”I always have, Ricardo. From the night that I allowed you to lick all of that cum off of my slave’s tits, you have been mine, have you not?”

“Yes Sir, I have been yours. But ... but...”

“But, what?”

“But, what use would you have for me? We are not alike or you would have used me long before this. Is it not so?”

“I have used you, Ricardo. It is true that you can do nothing for me physically or sexually, but there is so much more to being a slave of mine than just being a body to be used for your Master’s pleasure. If your “Queen” is using you for her pleasure, something that she can only do if it pleases her Master to allow it to be so, who are you really serving, Little Man?”

He visibly showed shock and anger at my use of the name that his “Queen” uses to either praise or humiliate him, depending on the context of the moment when she chooses to use it.

“Either swing or back your ass down. That’s your only warning, Ricardo.”

He debated it in his mind for a few stretched seconds before finally deflating and backing off, with his head bowed in submission.

“Answer question four, slave. Who are you really serving when you obey your Queen?”

“You, Sir.”

“Try again, slave!”

“You, Sir!”

“One last chance, bitch! Who are you really serving when you obey your Queen?!”

“You, Master! I am serving my Master when I obey my Queen, Sir!”

“That’s my little bitch boy.”

He once again tried to bow up in anger, but he must have seen something in my eyes that caused him to yet again lower his head in submission.

“What are you, slave?”

“This slave is your little bitch boy, Sir”

“What am I?”

“You are this little bitch boy’s Master.”

“Say “Pickle”, slave.”

“Pickle”, Sir.”

“That is the “Safe Word” of every one of my slaves. Listen to me closely here, slut. Use it only if you absolutely have to, because if you do use it, you will then be released and there is no coming back from that, Ricardo. If you have a concern, spit it out before it becomes a problem. Do you understand?”

“I understand the use of the “Safe Word”, Sir. I do not understand why it would result in my release, Master.”

“Because you are not a “newbie” at this. You know better than most, just what could and probably will be required of you in this situation. So, it’s called “Trust” and without it, we are nothing. That’s the best explanation that you will get from me for now. Is that good enough for you?”

“Yes Master.”

“Do you agree?”

“Yes Master.”

“Be absolutely sure about that, slut.”

“I am absolutely sure about that, Master.”

“Good, slut.”

I then answered the question that was in his eyes.

“Oh yes, you are just a little slut, or a whore, or a cunt, or whatever I call you in the moment and you will accept it just as your sister slaves do. Most of them have come to love it, I guess we will just have to see how you take to it, hmmm? However, no matter what, we know what you really are don’t we, Ricardo?”

“Yes Sir. I am your little bitch boy, Master.”

“So, what am I to do with my bad little bitch boy now?”

“If what my Queen tells me is true, I am to be punished, Master.”

“Do you understand why?”

“Because I interfered in the punishment of my Queen, who is also your slave, Sir.”

“Has your Queen told you the two rules that are never to be broken, slut.”

“I know that Rule Number One is to never cum without permission. I did not know until tonight that there was a rule that is even above that one, Master.”

“Which is?”

“Jealousy will not be tolerated, Sir.”

“Exactly! That is really what you are to be punished for, slut. You sat there with fire coming out of your eyes like a jealous lover the whole time that your sister slave was trying to serve out her own punishment. Your Queen or not, she is still my slave and she will serve that punishment whether you like it or not! Is that understood?!”

“Yes Master.”

“Do you understand now, why I am so pissed off at you, Ricardo?”

“Yes Sir. I was jealous and even worse, my jealousy caused my Queen to not be able to serve her punishment in the manner that our Master had ordered, Sir.”

“Correct, slut. Your punishment shouldn’t be too painful physically. However, as far as humiliation goes, I believe you are going to get just about all of that, that you can handle. You can say your “Word” now and walk away. If you stay, your body and mind are mine to use and punish as I choose.”

“Your little bitch boy will serve his punishment, Sir. I would rather walk through the fires of Hell than to lose my Queen, Master.”

“Remember that you said that, slave.”

“I will, Sir.”

“If I may ask, just how is it that a gay man can be that much in love with a woman? Granted, she is one hell of a woman, but a woman none the less.”

“I have no idea, Sir. If I could explain it, I would. I am just as confused by it as you are. I am sorry, Master.”

“That will have to do for now. Follow me, slave. The means of your punishment should be right outside of this door and waiting for their orders.”

As soon as I cleared the door, I heard Laura give the order that she knew would please me, “Bend over bitch and show your Master that the ass that he owns has been properly punished!”

Trish gave out a “Yes Mistress.” as she quickly assumed the same position that the piggy slut had been in earlier.

She even had the presence of mind to make sure that the back of her short dress was fully lifted to show that her sexy ass now wore the same welts and in the same tight pattern as the piggy’s ass did.

I had to admit to myself that Laura had become “Scary Good” with a belt. God only knows if she could be just as good with a whip.

When I told her this, she said, “I may be almost as good and scary with a whip or a belt as my Master is, but I have a feeling that “The Demon” could have even me screaming and crying if he really wanted to and that’s saying something. I am just happy to know that I pleased you, Master.”

“That you did, my little pain slut. However, I would like to know if you agreed with the punishment? It would not have changed anything even if you didn’t think it was warranted, but the last thing I’d ever want is for you to not have my back, Laura.”

“No worries, Sir. Once she explained herself, I was almost as mad as you were. Trust me, even if I had to wait until we got home, she would have gotten just what she recieved. No one makes my Master or my “House” look bad and gets away with it.”

“Understood, Pet.”

I gave two hard slaps to Trish’s ass, one on each cheek, and asked, “Are we going to make that mistake again, slave?”

“Never, Sir! I let my mouth override my ass and allowed both of them to not only shame myself, but even worse, I shamed my Master. I know that I have already been punished, but I still want to tell you how very sorry that I am, Sir.”

“You paid for it, slave. All is once again right between you and I, My Love.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“You are welcome, pet, but if you move from that position before I tell you to, I will punish you again and this time I will be tending to it personally. Understood, slave?”

“Understood, Master.”

I then put my hand up in the air and crooked my finger only once. As I knew she would, the Pig Slut was kneeling in front of me in only seconds.

“What are you?”

“I am your property, Sir”

“What would my property do for her owner, Pig?

“This fat nasty piggy would do absolutely anything that my owner ordered his property to do, Sir.”

“I guess we will get a chance to see if the ugly little cunt really means what she says. Do you see this pretty woman bent over and showing the same belt marks on her sexy ass that you have on your own nasty ass, pig?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Unlike you piggy, she actually IS one of my slaves. She has been punished and now my property is going to help her to feel better. Aren’t you, you ugly little bitch?”

“Yes Sir!” She was already starting with those “needy” moans.

“You are going to stay on your knees, but turn your body so that you are looking straight at her very sexy ass.”

She did so quickly.

“Good. Now, when I say “Begin” you will start kissing and licking every one of those belt marks until she starts feeling so much better that she starts moaning. You will then just keep licking, but slowly, until I tell you what your next move will be to help make her feel better. Got all of that, Pig?”

“Yes Sir. Your ugly little piggy will make your slave feel much better, Sir.”

“Make sure that you do. Begin, pig.”

I’ll give it to her, she was following her orders just as she had been told. I could tell from her own moans that the shame of the moment was really turning up the heat on her already leaking pussy. I’ll bet that you can just guess who is going to be cleaning all of that up and just how she will be doing it, Hmmmm?

That’s not even to mention that there will be a hell of a lot more of it before she is done here.

While I was watching the piggy work, I told Becky to come over to me and put my belt back where she had gotten it from. She had to start all over three or four times just to get the belt into all of the loops in the right way. Of course, I was pinching, twisting, and pulling on both of her nipples the whole time that she was trying to complete her mission. I wasn’t being nice and easy about it either.

I Just can’t imagine what was making her lose her concentration so bad. Can you?

At any rate, once she had finally gotten the belt back into it’s proper place, I pointed to Ricardo and asked her if she knew who he was and she told me that she had no idea.

I then asked Laura the same question and she said that she wasn’t sure, but that she had seen him talking to Holly and if she had to guess, she would say that he was the “Ricardo” that she had heard me warning Holly not to dance every song with tonight, as she had a punishment to serve while we were here.

I knew by the look on her face, that she obviously had more that she wanted to say, so I told her to go ahead and spit it out.

“Well, we just talked about me having your back, especially since I am your second in charge. So, in that capacity, every time I get a chance to, I look and make sure that every one of your slaves are present, safe, not being bothered, and most of all making sure that any and all punishments that you have handed out are being served, Master.”

“You are not the only one that can read minds, Laura. What you are trying to tell me is that Holly hasn’t been able to serve out her punishment, because Ricardo was scaring off most of the guys. However, your real problem was that you felt unsure telling me about it, because it involved Holly, correct?”

“Yes Sir.”

“I don’t play favorites, at least not that I am aware of. If you think that I do, then that is a discussion that we need to have at another time and another place, Laura. You are my second, period. As far as Ricardo’s earlier behavior goes, that is why he is over here with us, instead of being over there with his “Queen”, my love.”

“Yes Sir, and thank you for your trust in me, Master.

“You are welcome, pet.”

I then waited for her mind to tell her what she had just heard.

It only took a couple of seconds.

“Did you just say, his “Queen”, Sir?”

“There she is. I knew you’d catch up to it quickly. I’ll let him explain it to you, pet.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Ricardo, this is Miss Laura. As I am sure that you just heard, she is my second in charge. You will treat any order or question that comes from her as if it came from me. Am I understood, slave?”

I could see in his eyes that he didn’t like it, but he really didn’t have a choice. He had already pledged himself to me and mine.

“I understand, Master.”

“That’s my good little bitch boy.”

“Thank you, Master”

I just nodded and said, “Laura, ask him whatever you want to know. I need to give the next set of orders to the ugly pig.”

“Yes Sir.”

I took the step or two that it took to get close enough to the piggy so that I could get a handful of her hair. I then used my hold on it to pull her off of Trish’s behind and make her turn around until her back was toward the ass that she had just been licking and kissing.

“Scoot back so that your body is between her legs.” She did. “Good. Now show me that you can kiss her pussy from there.” She did this also.

“Ok, here are your orders, piggy. You are going to slowly lick her from asshole to pussy and back. That is why you are situated as you are. You will make her cum exactly three times just like that and I don’t care how uncomfortable you get down there. Listen closely here, cunt. If you stop before she has had those three big ones, I will dump my property right back into the trash can where I found her. Do you understand everything so far, pig?”

“Yes Sir! Please keep your property, Sir!”

“That’s all up to you, isn’t it, you little piggy slut?”

“Yes Sir. I will make sure that you are happy with your property, Sir.”

“I’ll tell you a secret, piggy. I really hope that you make good on that statement, but do not think for one second that you will get away with failing in your task, slut. However, I will give this one little incentive to my property. If you can keep your balance with only one hand while you perform your task, I will allow you to play with your own nasty pussy while you do it.”

“Oh God! Your property thanks you so much, Sir!”

“Not so fast, property. Hear me loud and clear here. If you cum without permission, and trust me, you do NOT have permission, I will be the one swinging the belt on that fat nasty ass of yours, slut. You do NOT want that. Trust me on this, pig.”

“Your property understands and thanks you, Sir.”

I didn’t answer her, I just said, “Trish, you heard what is to happen. Make her work hard for the first one. After that, you may grind as hard and as fast on her ugly face as you want or need to, to be able to get the other two. If it was me, I’d make her work hard for all three of them, but it is up to you. Do both of you understand my orders?”

I received a “Yes Sir” and a “Yes Master”, and that was good enough for me.

I then gave the order to begin. Both of them were moaning and making other sounds of lust and need, even before the first few seconds had passed.

Before taking the couple of steps that would bring me back to the trio of Laura, Becky, and Ricardo, I took a quick look around the club to take stock of the situation.

I was supposed to be working, after all.

Amy had the music pumping hard and those still dancing were really into the self abandon of just dancing their asses off on the fast numbers and grinding on any and all body parts when she would slow it down.

I say “still dancing” because a good portion of the crowd had found a partner or partners to do another kind of dancing with. You see, right around 9:00 in the evening, the lights over the dance floor start getting softer and less bright. It takes right around thirty minutes for the lights to slowly and fully cycle down to this lower level of light and it serves to give the ones that just came in to get a drink or two, as well as just to have a dance or two, ample warning that things were about to get kicked up a notch on the sensual scale.

The lights over at the bar stay as bright as always, as do the ones over the tables that are closest to the front doors. The table that I and mine have kind of claimed as “ours” when we are here, is also in this brighter area. However, the tables on the other three sides of the dance floor are right in that low level lighting and even with the effect of the lights that are built into the dance floor, it still serves to put those tables into what amounts to just a little bit more than shadows.

Once the eyes have adjusted to it, one can see a lot of nasty things going on at some of those tables. For example, just from the quick scan that I had taken, I counted four blowjobs being given, two threesomes in progress, the first one with two women and one guy and the second one with two guys on one girl. I also saw one dude that was on his hands and knees and being made to lick the feet of at least three different women. He looked quite happy to be doing it, as well.

There was a lot more of these kinds of things going on, of course. There were things like hands fumbling around under skirts and other hands unzipping pants to find something to pull out and stroke or to just tease for a bit. These couples would have lips locked very tightly, until one or both of them got hot and brave enough to put their mouths where they would do the most good.

It wasn’t quite “Plato’s Retreat”, but it was the closest thing to it that you would be able to find in this part of Florida.

Don’t misunderstand me, the dance floor was still packed, but the real action was taking place at those tables in the shadows.

Thankfully, from what I could tell, there didn’t look to be any trouble spots anywhere and that’s always a good thing.

During my scan, I also made sure that Holly was safe. She was. She was also now serving her punishment in the way that I had meant for her to do it. There were fingers poking and hands feeling things all over her body.

Even from were I was, I could see that “In Lust and Frustrated” look on her face that I know so well. Yes, she was being punished, but it was a punishment that she had fully earned. That being said, I was very proud of her, regardless. If she could stick with it in this manner, and I had no reason to believe that she couldn’t, I was working on a plan that would make her glad that she had done so.

If she failed, that would be whole different kettle of fish, as they say.

It should be noted that Amy was also keeping a sharp eye on her sister slave.

God help the person that went too far with Holly in her estimation.

I can only guess that Amy had felt my eyes on her, as she suddenly looked right where I was standing. We traded a quick smile and a “thumbs up” with each other and then carried on with what each one of us had been doing.

Now to move on with what has somehow turned into a tour: The main customer restrooms are over to the left of the bar. The restrooms that are just off to the right side of the stage are mostly used as the employee restrooms, though that is not a hard and fast rule.

The customers on this end of the dance floor are not expected to have to navigate their way though all of the other dancing bodies that are on the floor just to get all of the way over to the main restrooms when there are facilities right here.

It was in one these restrooms that I had made Holly blow me in full view of several gentlemen one night. It was also this act that nearly got me fired, because a line of men had formed to watch the “Blonde Goddess” do her thing and then after she swallowed like a good little slave girl, I decided to push her boundaries just a little bit more. I did this by allowing whoever wanted to, to shoot their load on her tits and chest. I was later told that if a cop had walked in, the act could have been construed as running a “Prostitution” type of thing. This would have made big trouble for the club owners and managers. No need to explain that if that had actually happened, I was out of a job. No questions asked!

If you have read the story up to this point, you know that I was let off with a stern warning to not let things ever get to that point again or it REALLY WOULD be the end of my DJ services here.

That was also the night that we met Ricardo, who asked for and was given permission to lick all of those loads of cum off of her body. This became the beginning of the strange relationship of theirs that I call “The Queen and her little gay slave”. After a couple of weeks of my letting her use him, Holly was moved to say in an unguarded moment that, “He could eat pussy like a mutherfucker!”, and that’s not even to mention that he has a very deep need to be shamed and humiliated.

I feel that it’s only fair to say that when she had made that exclamation of Ricardo’s “talents”, and in my presence, no less, she was quick to point out, “But you are still the best, Master!” I just gave her a knowing smile and let it go.

She’s paid for it and continues to do so.

You already know why Ricardo is in deep shit for his actions on this evening.

To finally complete the tour, there is also a short hallway located where these employee restrooms are, that one can take to the back door, which then opens outward to the rear parking lot.

The end of the stage is across from those restrooms, as well. That little tidbit only being important here, because that is where my little group of slaves and I were presently located.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.