It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 62 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I was pretty sure that Laura was going to see to it that the little Piggy Slut got everything that she had bargained for and then some. My Bitch is damn near as protective of my slaves as I am, and that’s saying something.

Time would tell.

At least it would give me a few minutes to check on my other ladies. I saw Holly first and remembered that there was still something that I needed to ask her about.

It wasn’t about Ricardo. I had already decided to have that little talk with him, no matter how far out of my “Comfort Zone” it might be.

I took a look over at “our” table and noticed that Trish was sitting there sipping on a drink with a very thoughtful expression on her face. She only looked around the room occasionally. I then realized that I had only seen her dance a handful of times and now that I could actually watch her, it really looked like she just wasn’t into being here at all. She had even covered up most of her cleavage, pretty much hiding all but just the top of her “Brands”, as well.

I found that to be more than just a little strange as I had given her free reign to enjoy herself while we were here.

She must have felt my eyes on her, because she looked up at me and what a difference that made. The smile that quickly came across her face was warm and genuine.

I don’t mean it as a knock on her when I say that she looked like a “little girl” who had just realized that “Daddy” was paying attention to her.

Before you ask, No, the irony did not escape me that she was NOT wearing panties, but WAS wearing “Brands” that read “Ass Slut” scrawled across her very nice tits while I had the image of a “Little Girl” smiling at her “Daddy” running through my mind.

The one drawback about her “Brands” was that even if you were looking right down the top of her dress, you still wouldn’t know what was actually written there, because all that you would be able to see would be the very top of the letters.

My “Master” instincts were suggesting that maybe, just maybe, that might be part of the problem.

I made movements like I was opening two buttons on my shirt and then pointed to her.

She understood and very quickly opened two buttons on her dress revealing a bit more of her breasts, as well as showing a little more of her “Brands”. The words were still not completely visible, but more of them were able to be seen, even from as far away as I was.

I was glad that the smile on her face had gotten much brighter, but I still had the feeling that I was missing something.

I decided that the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go back up to the same notch of “Master mode” that I had been in while dealing the nasty Pig Slut.

I followed my instincts and did the “Come here” thing with my finger and it was almost like she couldn’t get up to me fast enough.

Once she got up the steps and came over to where I was standing behind my DJ rig, I just pointed to the chair that was next to my own and she sat down.

I very quickly gripped the two sides of her top and yanked with enough force to rip two more buttons off and send them skidding across the stage. This left her bra as the the only thing that was hiding her tits and it was so thin and so sheer that there was no problem reading her “Brands” now. To make it even worse for her, the bra did very little to hide her nipples, especially now that they were rock hard!

The best part of it all was that while everything she had up top could easily be seen, “technically” she was still clothed.

I then sharply slapped the insides of each of her thighs several times. She got the message very quickly and kept her knees opened wide enough that anybody who looked could very easily see the naked pussy on this slut that I owned.

I bent down to her ear and growled a warning not to close her knees unless she didn’t want to be able to sit up straight in the car during the trip home.

She gave me a “Yes Sir” which sounded much more like a very turned on moan.

“Now, I’m going to try to be brief and you better do the same. Got me?”

“Yes Sir.”

“I did something that I rarely do and that was to let one of my slaves off of her chain for a little while. I didn’t free you, I just told you to enjoy yourself, did I not?”

“Yes Sir, you did.”

“When I told you that I already knew that you were the best blowjob on this side of town, you even joked with me about “taking samples” to prove it and what did your Master do? I gave you permission to do anything you wanted to do except to give that sweet little asshole to anyone else, correct?”

“Correct, Sir.”

“So, you were allowed to do almost anything that you wanted to and yet I see you over at the table looking like you can’t wait to get of here. Even worse than that, you were all but hiding everything that I am so damn proud to own. You with me, cunt?”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“So, could you possibly explain all of this to your Master? Just in case you can’t tell by the tone of my voice, that is not a request. Make it quick and it better be good, slave.”

“Well, it seems that I have much more of my daughter in me than I ever thought, Sir.”

“Meaning just what exactly?”

“It means that while I don’t have quite the “Mind Meld” with my Master that the two of you seem to enjoy, I do have the same feelings about you that she does.”

“I ask again, just what exactly does that mean?”

“It means that we have had girl talks that were mother and daughter talks, other times they were Mistress and slave talks, but the best ones are always the sister slave to sister slave talks, because we can tell each other things that we might not say in the other talks. Sometimes, it’s like we are both high school girls who have discovered real love for the first time, which is certainly true on my part, ex-husband not with standing.”

She stopped to take a breath, but before I could tell her to get on with it, she was already doing so.

“Oh, I thought it was real love all of the way up to the end. I now know that I really saw it as a “safe love”. It was a security blanket which in the end wasn’t even “Safe” or “Secure”. But as surely as I’m sitting here with my Master’s tits and pussy on display to anyone who looks this way, I know with everything that I am, that THIS is real love to me, no matter how strange that may sound to anyone who isn’t in the position that all of your slaves are in. I will also say that anybody with eyes can see that Laura loves you more than you could ever believe.”

I stepped behind the chair that she was sitting in and reached down with both hands to grab a bra covered nipple in each one. I pinched them just hard enough to get a little moan out of her.

“Do I have your attention now, slut?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Nope, not yet.”

I put my hands into the bra and got a much better grip on those nipples, pinching and twisting each of them even harder this time. I heard her give a deep groan that still had just a hint of lust and need in it.

“Do I have it now, cunt?”

“Yes Master!”

I backed off on the pinch just enough to help her keep it together, yet still kept rolling the nipples, which kept her right at the edge of losing it.

“Listen very closely, slave. I love everything that you just said and believe me when I say that it means the world to me. However, none of it explains why you were sitting there looking bored to death when you knew that you were allowed to do what you asked me for and then some. You didn’t even have a real drink, I would have smelled it on your breath by now, if you had. So, just what the fuck is the problem?!”

“All of that stuff that I just told you IS the problem, Sir.”

“Ok, I have a lot of balls in the air tonight, so maybe I missed something. What am I missing, Trish?”

“No Sir! No Trish here! I am your slut, your slave, your cunt, your whore and anything else that you choose to call me, but when I am with you there is no Trish. There is only whatever you want me to be. I need that. I live for that. It is no small thing to me, Master. Please?”

I put a bit more into the double nipple pinch, which served to tell her better than any words could, that I had heard her and would honor her wish.

Now I could only wait for her to honor mine as I was not going to say another word until she started putting the puzzle together for me.

I even let her nipples go, which served to do what all of my threats didn’t.

“I called it a problem, but that’s not really the right word for it. Your little “Ass Slut” asks ... No, that’s not strong enough. Your little “Ass Slut” begs of you to put my Master’s fingers back around his slave’s nipples and squeeze them like Hell. I need that so much, Sir. Believe it or not it gives me strength. Please do ... OOOHH Yes! ... Oh God! ... Thank you, Master!”

I waited just few seconds for her nervous system to be able to process the pain, so that she would really be able to “hear” whatever was spoken.

“Ok, I get this much, slave. You are scared to tell me whatever it is that you’ve got rolling around in there. I can tell you this much. As long as you tell me the truth, you have nothing to fear. If there is some punishment that needs to be handed out, we will handle it, but there is nothing that we can’t work through as long as you don’t lie to me. I will continue to give you the “Hell” on those nipples that you begged for and then some. But, know this. I am done playing. As I told you just a few minutes ago, I am asking one last time. What the fuck is the problem?!”

I then took the grip on her nipples up to a whole new number on the pain scale.

When she finally got enough of her breath back to be able to speak, her words were wrapped inside of a very intense hiss!

“I called it a problem, but that’s not the right word. The right word is “Need”, Sir.

In a low growl, I spoke one word into her ear, “Explain.”

“I do not want to be “allowed” to do anything! I am YOUR slave! You own me! Every fucking inch of me is yours! I NEED you to order me to do anything that you want this piece of shit slut to do, Master!”

“What the fuck?! Are you telling me that all of this was because I told you to enjoy yourself?! Really? REALLY?!”

“Yes Master!”

“Ok, listen to me very closely you stupid cunt and take this to heart. DO NOT piss me off! If you truly love me as much as you say you do, stop fucking around and get to the point, NOW!”

“Yes Sir! Once I had your permission, I was all ready to do everything that some nagging little voice inside of my head kept telling me that I had been missing out on. I was ready and determined to get drunk and along the way I would find and give some lucky guy the blowjob of his fucking life, because my Master said that I was “Allowed” to do it. Hell, I even told myself that if the lucky guy had a couple of friends, I would make their night too.”

“So, what happened? Start from the top and once again I warn you, do not lie to me and do not drag it out. Understood?”

“Understood, Sir.”

“Then get on with it, slut.”

“The first thing that I did was to order a mixed drink from that pretty blonde girl, Linda. As soon as I brought it up to my lips to take a sip, I could smell it and realized that it was nothing that I ever wanted to smell again. Suddenly, I saw myself back there sitting in that stupid bar I always went to just waiting to get drunk enough so that the first guy that wanted me enough to say so would get to be first in line. We would go out to his car and most of the time it was just a quick blowjob. They loved using me that way, because I always swallowed no matter how bad they smelled. I guess that’s how I got that stupid fucking nickname. Sometimes they would want to fuck, but two drunks humping each other never really did anything for me. They always got off, but I never did. If I came back in after doing that one, I would have a drink and then it would be the next guy’s turn. It would go like that until I didn’t feel like walking back in or was too drunk to do so. Then it would be some other girl’s problem.”

She stopped to catch her breath and I assume to try and get those memories under control. I kept rolling her nipples and it really did seem to help her.

“I am so sorry, Sir. The smell of that drink just brought me back to all of those nights that I’d be too drunk to even remember who or how many of those assholes I fucked or sucked and not even one of those bastards could ever get me off! No one would know this, but after the last time I fucked my ex-husband, I was never able to cum again until the night that my daughter became my Mistress and ordered Becky to lick my pussy clean. I went off like a rocket several times! That was the first night that I really slept well in almost two years!”

“Yes, that’s pretty much what Laura had told me the day that she asked me for some advice on how a brand new Mistress should handle two brand new slaves. You really spent two years of fucking and sucking without cumming even once? You can only blame the drinking for part of that, you know? It sounds to me like you were afraid to get off, because if some drunk guy could do that to you, you would have to feel like a REAL person again, instead of “The Town Pump” and reality can be a tough bitch to face sometimes.”

“God, Master! That’s almost exactly what I felt like! Anyway, the smell of that drink brought all of that shit back up again and I just couldn’t do it. I couldn’t even take that first sip. Your friend Linda was great about it too. She brought me back a Coke and said “That’s what he drinks”. Meaning you. Well Hell, that was good enough for me. By the way, the first cum that you ever gave me and every one since has been like going to a whole other planet! Oh God, that sounds so corny, but it’s the truth and nothing but the truth, Sir.”

“Compliment accepted, slave. So, did you find a lucky guy or two, tonight?”

“Yes Sir. There were three guys that kind of kept me busy dancing, feeling me up and taking every liberty they could get away with on the dance floor, but I kept telling myself that I wasn’t going to do anything because of all the shit that just smelling that drink had brought up. Then I started to think about how you told me that I could after I had pretty much begged for it and sounded like a real smart ass while doing it. I do remember thinking that maybe it wouldn’t be that bad because I wasn’t drunk. Plus, my Master said I was “allowed” to. I think right then is when the slave in me started to rebel.”

“This better not be going where I think it is, cunt.”

“No Sir. It almost did, but my training saved me.”

“Finish telling it and we will see if it did or not.”

“Yes Sir. Well, by the time my mind caught up to the fact that I didn’t really want to be “Allowed” to suck another guy’s cock, we were already in his car, his dick was out of his pants and his hand was pushing my head down. I even went with it and bobbed up and down on it a couple of times and then suddenly everything in me just wanted to get out and run. I even pulled off for a few seconds and he asked me what my fucking problem was. The slave in me saved my ass, because as soon as I even thought about getting out, the slave told me that my Master would be mad as hell at me if I stopped now, because that would make me a “Prick Teaser” and knowing how you feel about that, the slave took over and made the guy happy. She swallowed and all. She even told him that he did it just like she liked it to be done. It was all her, though. I was just along for the ride at that point, Sir.”

“But, we both know that it really wasn’t your best, don’t we?”

“Yes Sir. It wasn’t my best. Not even close, Sir.”

“In effect, you made everything that I said about you being the best on this side of town into a lie, correct? Don’t answer. If you had just agreed when I said it without you having to ask to prove it, I could let it go, but you didn’t, did you?”

“No Sir.”

“So, you made me look like a liar, even if it was just between the two of us, correct?”

“Yes Master. I’m so...”

I interrupted her. “No excuses, cunt and “sorry” doesn’t cut it, understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“The one thing that will keep your punishment from being worse than it will be, is that you were smart enough not to make that mistake of being a “Prick Teaser”, am I coming in loud and clear, slave?”

“Loud and Clear, Master.”

“I’m starting to see that this whole “Allowing” thing is really fucking with my slut’s mind. You tell me just what the line is between being “allowed” and being “ordered” that has you in all kinds of trouble right now. They both came from your Master. So, tell me the difference that it makes to you, slave.”

“Pardon me for saying this, but the two are easily defined in your slave’s mind, Sir. If you “ordered” me to go out on that dance floor and suck every cock and eat every pussy that’s out there, I would be down there going at it like it would be the last time I would ever be able to please my Master. On top of that, just because it was my Master that ordered it, your little whore’s pussy would be so hot and wet that it would leave a trail on the dance floor showing everywhere that I went and that is NO exaggeration, Sir. Not one bit of it. Being “allowed” to do it, really isn’t hot or sexy to me, not any more. I first had to be “ordered” by you, before I knew that it meant so much more than just being “allowed” to do it. With “IT” being whatever the fuck you want to use this stupid cunt for, Master.”

“So the context makes all of the difference, slut?”

“Very much so, Sir. I even have a “Real World” example of it that proves my point, at least as it pertains to where I the slave was the one that was given the choice, Sir.”

I took an even harder pinch on her nipples and then said, “Oh? Do tell, slut.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.