It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 61

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 61 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I had just made the left turn pulling into the parking lot of the club and had driven over the joke of a speed bump, when I suddenly had a girl on a mission to suck my eyeballs out through my dick. She was bobbing up and down on my cock so fast that one would think that she was afraid that it might be her very last chance to ever be able to do it.

I didn’t want to blow that quick, so I yanked her off of me using the one handed grip on her hair, but she had worked too hard and waited too long to be denied now.

I had just enough time to get my truck into a parking spot, release her hair, and in three deep strokes of her mouth, Laura got me off so hard that I saw stars! As soon as I could, I used both hands to hold her head down with my still spitting cock firmly seated straight up into her greedy throat and Good Lord she was using that throat for everything she was worth.

It felt like she had sucked a gallon of cum out of me and was trying to get more!

I finally had to take a two handed grip on her hair to pull her mouth completely off of me and I just held that grip until we both stopped panting so hard.

When Laura calmed down enough, I was able to just hold her to my side until the both of us were able to stop shaking.

The thing that I keep forgetting is that when I tease and tease and then tease some more, all to work them up like this, I’m working myself up just as much. Trust me, it’s hard to look like the calm, cool, and collected Master, when you need it just as bad as your slave does.

Fortunately, it always seems to be taken as they had just accomplished a great job of pleasing their Master, which in all sincerity, is usually the absolute truth.

All three of us jumped a little, with Holly also giving out a little “Yelp”, when Amy opened the hatch to the boot.

“I’ve got the bag, Master. I’ll take it in and start sorting things out for you up on the stage, Sir.”

“Thank you, Princess. I’ll be there in just a minute.”

“You’re welcome, Sir.”

As I watched Amy, Becky, and Trish, walk to the door and go in, I asked Laura, “Ok smart ass, how did you know that you had timed it just right?”

“That last turn was slower than any of the others that you had already made and after that little bump, you didn’t speed up. That was all I needed. Besides, we had already established that I was a “Winner” either way it went, so I had nothing to lose no matter how it came out. Did I please you, Master?”

“Fuck you.”

“Now you’re talking!”

I just shook my head and said, “Let’s go, bitch. You too, Pretty Girl. Oh and remember what I told you about those panties, Laura.”

“Yes Sir!”

I let the two of them walk in ahead of me. Watching one bare assed blonde, and a brunette with the back of her light blue panties pulled very tightly up into the crack of her ass was almost enough to get me up again. However, even my over active sex drive needed a little time to recover.

That being said, the view was still hot as fuck!

As soon as we got inside, I saw that Amy had told Trish and Becky which one was our usual table. They were just getting settled in when Linda came out front to start her shift. She went over to Holly right away. She realized her mistake very quickly and moved fairly fast to get to me and gave me a hug, while she whispered a “Sorry Sir” into my ear.

I just gave her a quick kiss on the lips, along with a squeeze on the butt cheek closest to me and told her that she could go ahead and greet Holly now. The two of them had become very close over the last few weeks. I still found it a little ironic, that with Linda being a former slave of mine, while Holly was a current one, that the two of them had grown so fond of each other.

While here at the club, I let them have their way for the most part, but when Master said something, both of them took it to heart and did not let things get beyond the bounds that I allowed.

As the “After Dinner” crowd had not shown up yet, I took the time to introduce Linda to Laura, Becky, and Trish. I then turned it over to Holly to try and explain how each of these ladies had come to be a part of my “Family” and their role in it, while I went on up to the stage.

I was really impressed with the job that Amy had done and made sure that she knew it. I told her go on down with her sisters after assuring her that I was going to give her almost a full hour to “Do her thing” as the DJ later on in the evening.

I watched her get to our table just in time to catch Linda and give her a big hug.

Linda had gotten everyone’s drink order. She already knew mine. It’s always the same. She brought my coke up to me and said, “You’ve got quite the harem going on now. Can your old ass keep up with all of that action?”

“Oh, my dear sweet Linda, I didn’t start out trying to build a “Harem”, as you call it, but things just kind of fell into place and keep falling into place. Each and every one of them have their own reasons for being a part of this and each and every one of them also seem to be happy to be a part of my “Family”. I prefer that to “harem”, by the way. Even the ones that are in constant “punishment mode” such as Becky, who will usually only answer to the word “Cunt”, seem to be quite content at this point in their lives. I do have one question for you, though.”

“Yes Sir?”

“Are you in doubt of this old man’s abilities, Linda?”

She gave a little giggle and said, “Not at all. It’s all in their eyes and the eyes never lie. Everyone of those girls adore you, even the ones being punished. God, I so fucking miss that feeling.”

“Take it slow, pet. After last week, I have no doubt that you will know that feeling again, but it’s going to take awhile on both of our parts. My advice, as always, is to just try and enjoy the ride, Linda.”

She lowered her eyes and said, “Understood, Sir.”

“Oh, one more thing, Doll. As you’ve already seen, three of them are dressed very, shall we say, provocatively? There are reasons for that. I expect them to be felt up, but not raped, if you get my meaning? Can you just kind of tip off the bouncers to the situation, just in case some one gets really stupid with them, you know what I mean, slut?”

“Yes Sir, I know what you mean. Oh and thank you. That word sent a shiver right up to the place that I needed it the most. But, you already knew that didn’t you?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“Understood, Sir.”

“Good girl. Please send Trish up to me, pet.”

“The “Ass Slut”, correct?”

“Yes Sweety, and thank you.”

With a smile and a wiggle of her own ass, she went over to Trish and whispered in her ear.

“You wanted to see me, Sir?”

“Yes, I did slave. How do you feel about the way that I ordered you to be dressed tonight and about your new brands, pet?”

“Honestly, I feel very humiliated and very naked, Master. I also feel that I could cum if a stiff breeze hit me just right. In other words, I’m very wet and extremely turned on, Sir. I would also like my Master to know that I love my “brands” and I hope that he makes me wear them often, especially in places that could and would embarrass your “Ass Slut” if she slipped up and let them be seen, Sir.”

“Maybe while grocery shopping or how about at work, slut?”

“Oh God, yes Sir!”

“We will see, pet. I am sure that you have realized that you will be felt up quite a bit by dance partners tonight, that being the reason why you are dressed as you are. Enjoy the attention, slave. You are free to cum as long as you stay in my sight. If someone gets “stupid” with you, Linda will make sure that a bouncer will take care of it, unless your Master sees to it first. You will be safe, as will the other two dressed as you are. Understood so far?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good girl. If you want to carry things a little further with someone who catches your attention in just the right way, you have my permission to do so. However, that ass belongs to me, meaning that it is a no go zone, understood?”

“Yes Sir. I would never let anyone but you have that anyway, unless you ordered it, Master.”

“As it should be, slave. One last thing, pet. You can try to prove me wrong if you are so inclined, but believe me when I tell you that I already know first hand that you are “The Best Blowjob on THIS side of town”, as well. Trust me, slut. No one even comes close.”

She smiled and asked, “Just how large was your “case study”, Sir?”

“I’ve been working at this club for almost a year now and up until I had you and your sisters to take care of things, you wouldn’t be far off to say one out of every three women that you’ll see in here tonight.”

“All of that, and you still say I’m the best?”

“Bet your ass, I do.”

“No Sir, as you said, it’s your ass, but I get the point. However, you did say that I could take a sample or two of my own, right Sir?”

“Enjoy yourself, just remember who owns you, slut.”

“You own me, all of me. You remember that, Master!”

“Don’t worry, pet. I know exactly what I own. You can go back to the table now. When you get there, send Holly, Becky, and Laura up to see me, you sexy slut.”

Trish gave me a smile and put a wiggle in her ass when she walked away, just like Linda had done.

I didn’t have too long to go before it would be “Show Time”, but I needed to give my two bad girls a quick rundown, with Laura being there to see to it that all went as Master laid it out.

“Holly, you will NOT spend all night dancing with Ricardo. I am not saying that you can’t dance with him at all, because you can. However, as you are being punished, I want to see you dancing with others, as well. That means that you will dance with both men AND women, whoever asks you first for each dance. You are dressed as you are so that you can be felt up by anyone that is bold enough to go for it while you dance with them. You will not stop them and you will NOT cum. Am I understood, so far?”

She answered with a very weak, “Yes Sir.”

I took a step toward her using the “Master” stare and very quickly received a much more appropriate and convincing, “Yes Sir!”

I turned to Becky and told her to declare herself.

“I am your Worthless little cock sucking cunt, Master!”

“Yes you are. Your orders are the same as your sister’s. That means no cumming for you either, understood?”

“Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

“Good girl. By the way, I need to ask you for some advice.”

“Advice? From me? Really, Master?”

“Don’t look so surprised, you’re a very smart girl. Sometimes, you’re just too smart for your own good. That’s when you get into trouble.”

“Thank you, Sir. How can I help you, Master?”

“Well, It’s like this. I will be making a call later on and it needs to be a hot and sexy call. Can you think of anything that might help me to stay so inspired that I can really make it very hot and very sexy like it needs to be?”

“Anything, Sir?”

“Anything at all, as long as it will keep me in the state of mind that I need to be in, cunt.”

“Well, would it help if your cunt was on her knees and she got her Master’s cock really hard with her worthless mouth and then just let it stay there so that her Master can cum in the worthless mouth and throat that he owns if he gets that worked up and then this cunt will get her Master all hot and hard again, if he allows her to, Sir?”

“Would you really do all of that for your Master, slave?”

“I would beg to do it if I had to, just so that you would use my worthless mouth, Master.”

“I think that might just work. What do you think, Miss Laura?”

“I think she could pull it off, but just barely, Sir.”

“What about you, Miss Holly?”

“I’d rather it was me doing it just so that I would know for sure that it would really be done right, but I agree with Miss Laura. The Cunt just might be able to pull it off, if she keeps her mind in the right place, Sir.”

“Well, I guess we’ll go with your plan then, cunt. Happy?”

“Very happy, Sir. I won’t let you down, I promise, Master.”

“Ok slave, just don’t make me regret it, understood?”

“You won’t regret it, Sir. Your worthless little cunt will make you proud, Master.”

“Make sure that you do.”

“Yes Master.”

Did we lay it on a little thick? Yes.

Was it really necessary? Maybe. Maybe not.

Was it being unjustly cruel? Absolutely not.

You see, I wasn’t playing to Becky, The Queen Bitch, at all.

I WAS playing to the little slave girl that lives deep down inside of The Queen Bitch. The one that very much needed to feel what she was feeling right at that moment.

I will get into this a bit deeper when I explain to her the very real differences between how her boyfriend treats her and how her Master treats her. The feelings and the emotions, and yes, the needs, that each one brings out in her and why.

However, she’s not quite ready for that talk just yet, but it’s coming. Be patient.

I then turned to Laura and said, “You are my second in charge, as always. But, I also want you to dance and have fun too. You are out with your Master and most of your sisters, so please have a good time. However, you are also dressed the way you are for the same reason that your sisters are. The same thing that I told these two, goes for you as well. You might be surprised by how many guys, or even women for that matter, who would love the idea of playing with a girl’s panties while dancing or even just getting a sexy “Panty Shot”. Are you with me so far?”

“I’m with you, Sir. I assume that I am also under the “no cumming” rule?”

“Of course, Bitch. You do know that your face tells me that you knew that all along, Hmmm?”

“Yes Sir, I just love to hear you tell me what I can and can’t do. So, sue me. I’m a crazy bitch, but I’m your crazy bitch.”

“Yes you fucking are. Be that as it may, I also want your crazy little ass watching out for your sisters while you dance. Between you, Linda, and myself, we should have it pretty well covered. However, if things get of hand with The Cunt, you go in and be protective of your “Girlfriend”. You got me?”

“I got you, Sir. Count on it.”

“I do. That’s why you are my second. By the way, if any of you are asked why you are allowing yourself to be treated this way, you respond with the truth, “My Master ordered me to.” Then you look my way, which is all that whoever is asking should need for an answer. Understood?”

I received a “Yes Sir” from all three of them and with that I turned to go up to the stage.

Thank God for Amy. She set off the sequence that I had ready to go and even introduced me to the crowd.

The place had already gotten two thirds full, while I was talking to my girls.

At this rate, we were going to have them hanging off of the rafters in less than an hour!

I just love a full house!

Before Amy left the stage, I told her to make sure that she recorded everything that she did tonight when it was her turn. With her sequences and her raps between songs, that should make one hell of an audition tape and CD!

She got the biggest ass smile on her face when I told her that!

Moments like that are priceless and I make no apology for my eyes misting up as I write about this moment, either.

Linda walked by and gave me the “Thumbs up” as she was just as aware as I was that we were going to have a great crowd tonight.

When she made the return route to get the next drink orders, I motioned her to come over to me. I then told her that Adrian could possibly show up with a date and to alert the door man so that there would be no problems.

Her quick nod and smile told me that she would take care of it.

I was starting to get another idea of something that she could take care of and I just knew that she would not only understand, but love it as well.

As promised, I was able to do my job and still keep an eye on my slaves.

Things went pretty much as you would think, with only a couple of stumbling blocks.

As to my girls and their dance partners, I noticed that Holly seemed to attract pretty evenly between both men and women. That wasn’t really a surprise, as something about her just gave off a vibe that said she was comfortable with either sex.

The men treated her fairly respectfully. Even when they did cop a feel or two, It was subtle, if anything like that could actually be called “subtle”. I also think that the way she carried herself just seemed to say, “Yes, I’m dressed like a whore and I’ll let you touch it, but if you take too many liberties, I’ll rip your fucking head off!”

Now, the women on the other hand, did not seem to be too worried about what the Blonde Goddess wanted or didn’t want. If anyone would know a bitch in heat, it would be another bitch in heat. They weren’t being too rough with her, but they were not being shy either. Fast dance or slow dance, it didn’t matter. They were going to get a deep and wet feel of that gorgeous pussy, come hell or high water.

The stumbling block in this situation was that Ricardo never took his eyes off of his “Precious Queen”, which seemed to intimidate all but the most confident of men. I couldn’t really blame him and he probably kept the rougher guys from getting too stupid, just by the laser beam focus that he kept on her. However, I knew that eventually, I was going to need to have a talk with him, but I needed to do it in a way that kept him looking out for her, but not scaring off all of the other guys here, either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.