It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 60

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 60 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

“I am your slave, your cunt, your whore, your slut!”

It came out as a cross between a hiss and a tight lipped moan.

The moan was because I had my thumb on her clit, rubbing it just enough to keep her on the ragged edge.

The hiss was because I had a good palm full of her pubic hair and was pulling it just hard enough to cause a little stinging.

The two sensations together were causing her legs to shake so much that she was in danger of finding herself on her knees next to my chair.

As you can see by the first line, I was also demanding that she declare herself to me at the same time.

“I didn’t hear a “Master” or even a “Sir” in there, slut!”

“I’m yours Sir! All of me is yours, Master!”

Just a couple of minutes earlier, as we were being shown to our usual table, Amy and I had agreed that we needed to put on a united front.

I knew that Amy didn’t much care what happened to Becky, but she did care very much about Lisa, and most of all, she cared very deeply for her Master.

The only course of action looked to be keeping Lisa on the edge of orgasm, which should be fairly easy to do since the 28 year old had just lost her virginity only a couple of nights ago.

The feelings of her newly found “Woman Hood” would hopefully be keeping her head in the clouds for awhile.

I feel that I must once again say that Lisa is not dumb or stupid, just extremely inexperienced. She is smart as a tack when it comes to doing her job, but having sexual feelings, and most of all, being free to explore those sexual feelings, was pretty much a whole new thing for her.

The reason for the present dilemma however, was that Becky had taken much delight in making Lisa feel like she was less than nothing for a long time, until I had finally stopped that shit cold and in the process turned Becky into the “Worthless little cock sucking cunt” that she now identified herself as.

So, I now had this recently “Deflowered Woman-child” as well as the “Worthless Little Cunt” as slaves in my “Family” and I had to find a way to keep them both.

However, if one of them absolutely had to go, it would be “The Cunt”.

As you can imagine, their Master would NOT be happy to lose either one of them.

Which leads us to the only way that I could play it and hope like hell that it worked.

Lisa had already gone over to Amy to be inspected that she was naked under her skirt as per her standing orders. Once Amy had felt her up for a little while, she would then pronounce the slave as being compliant, which would then require the slave to come over to her Master for the same inspection.

Her Master would then of course take many more liberties than Amy was allowed to.

Thus, bringing us to the current state of affairs as they were at the beginning of this chapter.

I slowed my thumb’s rubbing of her clit, but added just a little bit more pressure to the actual touch.

She moaned a little louder and actually tried to push her sex down even more to get the full benefit of the harder rub.

“Would the slave like her Master to make her cum so that the whole restaurant can hear how loud my slut gets off, hmmmm?”

That brought her back to reality in a hurry, causing her to hiss out, “Oh My God! If only I could, Sir!”

“Well, you can of course, just say “Please Master” and I’ll make you cum right now.”

She actually thought about it for a few seconds, but in the end begged me not to do it

“I would never be able to come back to work here, Sir. I’m sorry, please forgive me, Master.”

“Forgive you for what, pet?”

“For not being a good slave and pleasing my Master, Sir.”

“Lisa, I would hope that by now you would know that if I really wanted you to cum right then, I damn sure would have seen to it that you did exactly that. You did just fine and just so you know, you always please your Master, slave. Like you said, you would never be able to come back here to work and we both know it. I would never do that to you unless it was as an extreme punishment. So, are we good, Pet?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good girl. Would you like me to keep playing with you while you take our orders, or let you do your job now and mess with you later, slut?”

“Maybe later would be better, Sir.”

With a playful slap on her ass, I said, “Then get to work, Woman.”

As we all gave her our orders, I watched her to see how she would react when she got to Becky. But, other than a slight pause and taking a deep breath before asking “The Cunt” for her order, she did great.

However, I knew that this was just the calm before the storm.

As she went into the kitchen to put in our food orders, I left Amy in charge and then got up and went over to the little hallway where the Restrooms were and sat down on the little padded bench that was there.

It only took her a couple of minutes to head my way. I could see that her lips were held together in a tight thin line. It took a few more of her steps before I could see the question in her eyes.

When she got to me, she let out a deep breath that she had been holding, and then sat next down to me.

Without looking at me, she said, “You are my Master. I trust you and I love you. But, I have to ask, why her, Sir?”

“My first instinct is to ask, do I answer to you, slave?”

“No Sir. I answer to you.”

“Good girl. So, answer this for me. Do you really believe that I would bring that piece of shit in here if there was even a sliver of a chance that she would hurt you or treat you even close to the way that she used to?”

“No Sir, I don’t think that you would do that to me. But, just seeing her brings back so many bad memories, Sir.”

“I can well imagine that, Lisa. However, when you took her order did you not see the haunted look in her eyes? Did you not see the brands that she has marked on top of her tits? Did you not see how she is dressed? Think back to when you saw her last. Would you ever have dreamed that she would look like the lost little cunt that she is now?”

“Yes, I saw all of those things, but I’m not sure what all of it means, Sir.

“What it means is that she got on the wrong fucking side of your Master and she is paying a very heavy price for it. She did the one thing that no one does and gets away with. She hurt one of mine, one of your sisters, very badly. I own that cunt’s soul now. If you don’t believe me, ask her. In fact, you can ask her anything, and God help her if she doesn’t give you an honest answer and very quickly.”

“Really, Sir?”

“Yes Lisa, really. Here is a test that you can use on her. The food should be ready to come out. I’ll stay here while you serve it. When you get to her, ask her what she is worth. The first answer will be “Nothing”, tell her to try again, the next answer she gives you better be “Less than nothing”, if she doesn’t say that exactly and with much respect to you for asking, I damn sure want to know about it! Ready to try it, slave?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good girl. After she gives you her answers, tell her that you want to see her “Brands” very clearly. If she doesn’t do it immediately, I want to know that as well. Do not look to Amy for guidance, she knows that this is between you, Becky, and me. Understood?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Then go, slave.”

She went.

She was back five minutes later, looking rather dazed.

I simply asked, “Well?”

“It went just like you said it would except that she said “Less than nothing” the first time. I still did like you said and told her to try again, and she said it even louder.”

“Did she look at you like you had no right to ask?”

“Not at all, she actually seemed to like having to say that to me ... almost like it got her excited, but embarrassed at the same time, Sir.”

“Did she show you her brands?”

“Yes Sir. I actually had to stop her before she pulled her breasts completely out.”

“Trust me, if I told her to strip naked and lick every pussy at that table, yours included, she would have done exactly that.”

“Really, Sir?”

“Yes really. Wouldn’t you do the same if I ordered you to do so?”

She thought about it for a few seconds before she finally said, “Yes, I would do it, but only because my Master ordered me to. I don’t think I would enjoy it because I would be so embarrassed, Sir. I’m sorry, Master.”

“No need to be sorry, slave. It’s enough to know that you would do it, just as any of my slaves would. However, Becky would actually love to do it, because being shamed like that turns her on. I could even make her beg to do it and no matter how much she would hate being humiliated like that, she would be so wet while she did it that I would probably have to punish her for cumming without permission.”

“Really Master?!”

“Yes Really.”

Right about then, Amy came over to us and suggested that I come back to the table and eat my dinner before it gets too cold.

She was right, what could I say?

I headed to the table thinking that they were right behind me, but when I got to my chair, they were nowhere to be seen.

Laura told me that Amy had pulled Lisa into the Restroom as soon as she was sure that I was really going to the table.

Well, Amy was Lisa’s Mistress and if things were going the way that I was starting to believe they were, it meant that my Princess was doing her part to please her Master.

A couple of minutes later, Lisa came out, smiled at me, and then went to check her other tables.

I was watching her work while I ate my food and suddenly Amy was at my ear. In a very low voice she said, “I love you and I know how much you want to keep them both. It is very important to you and that makes it very important to me. I think I have this all worked out, all I ask is that you let me handle it my way. If it fails or if I overstep my bounds, I will accept any punishment that you choose for me, no questions asked. Do I have your permission to try, Sir?”

How could I possibly turn down an offer like that?

I just looked her in the eye and nodded. She returned my nod and headed back toward the Restrooms.

I saw that Lisa had made sure that all of the tables in her section were good for a few minutes and then she headed back to our table.

I saw her start to come to me, but as soon as she was close enough to hear me, I said, “Do exactly as your Mistress has told you to do.”

It took a second or two to register, but when she “got it”, she went straight to Becky’s chair and the whole table heard her say, “Get your ass up and come with me you little cunt!” She then headed to the Restroom without even checking to see if Becky was following her, not that she needed to, because The Cunt was most definitely moving her ass to catch up.

Laura started to get up, but one look at my face and she planted herself back down in her chair.

It was just a couple of minutes later that a very intense, but low pitched moan could just barely be heard.

It was just a couple of heartbeats later that Becky returned to the table and sat down in her seat. The look on her face was priceless.

I can only describe her expression as a cross between total disgust and extreme lust.

By the time that I had been able to actually take all of that in, my eyes were also drawn to the sheen of the liquid running down her cheeks before gravity would cause it to drip off of her chin.

It took a second, but I finally grasped what I was looking at. However, I asked the question, just to be sure.

“Is that Lisa’s cum all over your face, cunt?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Explain.”

“After we performed the “Ritual”, Miss Amy ordered me to go back down and lick Miss Lisa until she came, Sir”

“Wait a minute. Are you telling me that Lisa actually had a real orgasm in there?”

“Yes Sir, and judging by how hard her body shook as she came all over my face, it must have been a really good one, Master.”

“Bullshit. If Lisa really got off in there, the whole damn place would know about it. Orgasms make that woman scream like crazy!”

Amy’s voice came from behind me, “Yes Sir, they do. Taking that into account, I made sure that she and I shared a very deep and very hard kiss all of the way through it. Our lips never parted until every drop that she had to give to The Cunt was given. I still had to stay with Lisa until her body finally stopped shaking so bad, but I had already sent Becky back to you, so that I could just hold my girl through it all, Sir.”

Lisa, still looking a little shook up from her recent very hard orgasm, finally spoke up for herself, “I can’t say that I totally forgive the little bitch yet, but I am working on it. However, The “Ritual” has been performed and accepted, Sir. Mistress Amy told me how important it was to you. I love you and because I do, you still have the both of us, Master.”

She walked over to where Becky was sitting, grabbed her hair and pulled it up until they were looking eye to eye. She said, “Two things, bitch. Do not ever give me a reason to regret this and if you EVER hurt our Master ... Well, just don’t. As he would say, Am I Understood?”

“Yes, Miss Lisa. I promise.”

If I hadn’t of heard it myself, I wouldn’t have believed it, but Lisa actually said, “Good girl.”

Lisa had then left us so that she could go check her tables. I watched her work while marveling once again that there was so much more to this woman than most people would ever see or believe.

My attention was brought back to our table and my girls when I heard Trish asking what all of this “Ritual” stuff was about.

I looked over at Laura and said, “Does this mean that you haven’t followed my orders, slut? Was I not clear enough when I told you to make sure that the “Ritual” was performed on this slave?”

“Yes Sir, you were very clear. However, I have not had enough time with her to follow your orders, Sir.”

I already knew what she meant, but I wanted to make her sweat a little.

“Explain, and it better be good. You got me, Bitch?”

“I got you, Master. If you remember, she was still asleep in your bed when Becky and I went back to our place last night. She didn’t come back home until after we had left for school. She wasn’t with all of us while the conversation with Holly’s father was happening this afternoon. The only time that I could have done it was when we were all getting ready to come out with our Master tonight. I see now that I could have and should have done it then.”

“So why didn’t you, slave?”

“My only excuse is that we were all excited about going out with you tonight and in the rush to get ready, I completely forgot about it, Sir. I will of course expect and take whatever punishment that you decide to give me, Master.”

“Was that part even in doubt, Bitch?”

“Not at all, Sir.”

To understand the complete happiness that shown in her eyes at that very moment, you would have to know or remember that not only was she so completely my slave all of the way down to her soul, but that she was also such a “Pain Slut” that even I have not been able to find the depths of pain and agony that it would take to make her use her “Safe Word” ... yet.

I asked, “Is everyone done with their meal?”

They all said “Yes Sir” at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.