It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 59

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 59 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

We had just pulled out of the complex and were finally on our way. Amy was in the back seat and Holly was in the bucket seat next to me.

We hadn’t gone a hundred yards before I was lightly running a finger up and down her slit and occasionally going just barely deep enough between the lips to make her automatically spread her knees in hopes of Master’s fingers going deeper.

She would give a slight moan of frustration each time that she anticipated it, but never quite got it.

Only to have Master do it all over again.

It was time to turn up the heat just a little bit more.

“Princess?”

“Yes Sir?”

“What would you do for your Master?”

“Anything and everything, Sir.”

“Good Girl. Lean forward and put your arms around each side of your sister’s seat. You will then play with this slut’s nipples. Rub them, pinch them, pull on them, and even massage them. Do it in sort of a rotation so that as soon as she adjusts to one kind of manipulation, it gets changed up on her. I don’t want you to really hurt them too badly, because the reaction itself will provide the real pain. However, I do want to see them rock hard and observe just how fucking hot they will look trying to poke holes through that thin material at the top of her tight ass dress. Understood, slave?”

“Oh, Yes Sir.”

“Then do it, Princess.”

The moan of anticipation from Holly was enough to make Amy’s “Yes Sir” barely audible.

The poor girl was now not only being teased with fingers on and in her leaking pussy, but she was also going be felt up on her tits and nipples by her sweet little sister slave.

While all of this was going on, I asked, “So, Miss Holly, what else were you supposed to do at school today?”

It took her a minute or so to get her thoughts together enough to be able to remember just what I was asking her about.

“I’m so sorry, Sir. But, I didn’t really have a whole lot of time to get too much information from Beth, Sir.”

“Why not, slut?”

“Because Jimmy texted me to go to him during almost every class, Sir. I would have to make some excuse to get out of whatever class I was in, so that I could go and serve my punishment, Sir.”

“Why were you being punished, slave?”

“I was being punished for being a “Prick Teaser” to Jimmy last night, Sir.”

“Damn right, you were! Your Master is now being a “Pussy Teaser”, is he not?”

“Yes Sir, he is.”

“What’s the difference?”

My Master owns this body. He can do anything with it or to it that he pleases, Sir!”

Her voice had gone up a notch or two right at the end of that answer due to my middle finger rolling right over her very hard and very wet clit.

To make it even worse for her, Amy had been right in the middle of her pinching rotation on Holly’s nipples at the same time.

“So, what you are telling me is that you failed to get any report from Beth and you didn’t get any information on Bubble Butt, either? Is that what you are saying, slave?

“Yes Sir, but I really had no choice. I was just following my Master’s orders, Sir.”

“Are you telling your Master that it was his fault that you failed, slut?”

“NO SIR!!! I WAS ... I WAS ... OH GOD ... OH GOD ... PLEASE ... OH MY GOD ... MASTER PLEASE!!”

I should explain that as soon as I had asked her the question, I jammed my middle finger two knuckles deep straight up into her already extremely wet pussy. She knew that I was all but daring her to cum and it damn sure wasn’t going to be good for her if she lost control of herself. It wouldn’t be good for her at all.

I had given her three hard thrusts initially, which caused her panic laced outburst. I stopped the thrusts, but kept my finger in there. I didn’t move it or even let it twitch.

It was do or die, and it was all on her. She somehow fought it down.

I’ll say this for her, she must have found a will of iron at the last possible second.

That’s the only way that she could have kept from fucking up, Big Time.

She knew that she had made me very proud of her. She also knew just how bad for her it would have been if she had messed up.

Even Amy had been holding her breath waiting to see if Holly could keep it together and had said so after the danger had passed.

“Amy, I’m going to keep my finger in her all of the rest of the way there. I think you can stop with the nipple play for now. Agreed, slave?

“Yes Sir.”

“That being said, I do have one little job for you to take care of when we get there, Princess.”

“Anything. You know that, Master.”

“Good Girl. While your sister up here may have avoided disaster, she has leaked and continues to leak so much juice from her nasty pussy that I have a growing puddle up here in her seat. So, before either of you come in, you will make sure that this little slut licks up every bit of it. I mean every single little drop, Amy. Am I understood?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Good.”

We drove in silence for almost a full minute before Amy did exactly what I knew she would.

“Sir, who is Bubble Butt?”

“I guess you could call her the cute girl that Beth pretty much put out as a sacrificial lamb for her Master last night.”

“Excuse me, Sir?”

“First of all, what am I?”

“You are my Master, Sir.”

“What are you?”

“I am your slave, Sir.”

“So, do I answer to you, slave?”

“No Sir. I answer to you and only to you, Master.”

“That’s my good Princess.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Are you good with just getting the short version, pet?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Ok, the short version it is. Since I was on my own for dinner last night I decided to go and get something to eat where Beth works and it would also give her a little time to be with her Master, in whatever form that might take. You with me, so far?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Well, usually when I go in there, Red is tripping all over herself to get close enough to me to get played with and felt up and basically experience all of the little things that you know as well as anyone that your Master can and will do when and where ever he damn well pleases. Got it?”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“Well, for some reason that I didn’t know yet, she stayed behind the counter. But, I did notice that she kept whispering in the ear of this cute little brunette who every few minutes would look at me with these big shocked eyes when Beth would tell her something new.”

“If I had to guess, I would say that Beth was kind of showing off, Sir.”

“I came to that same conclusion, but not as quick as you just did. Eventually, Red sent the girl over to clean up the tables and sweep the floor in the section where I was at. That’s when I got my first good look at her. My first impression was that she could almost be Beth’s sister. She wore her hair the same way, different only in the color. Not much difference in the face, either. Her tits looked to be a size smaller than Red’s, but it’s hard to get a real idea of the body shape due to those ugly uniforms. But, then I got my first real look at her ass. Even those uniforms couldn’t hide that! Right away, she became “Bubble Butt” in my eyes and mind. I never even looked at her name tag one time. She was “Bubble Butt”, period.”

“Did she like you checking her out, Sir?”

“Well, she seemed to. I even got her to flirt back a little, which really kind of got her all tongue tied. I don’t think that she really gets flirted with too often, if at all. It’s like she was just learning how to swim and she had no idea that Beth had sent her straight into the “Deep end of the pool”, so to speak. She DID figure out that I was all about her ass and tried to hide it while still trying to get me to look at it. Does that make sense, Pet?”

Amy chuckled and said, “Yes Sir. It’s one of those things that we try to do to keep a guy interested, but not to look too “easy” either. Sometimes, it’s more like an instinct kind of thing to where we really aren’t even aware that we are doing it, Sir.

“Ok, that does make sense. Now remember, Beth was watching everything and beaming like she had done something good. Well, your Master went on his “Dom” instincts and at one point I told this girl to do something for me to test her, you know? I don’t even really remember what it was. Anyway, it became something like “Get me a refill, slut!” Oh My God, you would have thought that I had slapped her right across the face! I asked her what was wrong and she said, “I’m not a slu ... I’m not that word.” She couldn’t even say it! She really couldn’t even say the fucking word “Slut”! My thought was, “Ok, I had played Beth’s little game and now I was over it, way over it!” I was almost to the door when Red caught up to me and begged me to give her five minutes and she would meet me at my truck. Being very pissed off at this point, I told her not to be a second late or don’t even come at all, or something to that effect.”

“Did she make it, Sir?”

“With barely a moment to spare. She knew that I was already mad as hell and the stuff that she was about to tell me was almost bad enough to get her “released” on the spot, as far as I was concerned. I was thinking really hard about whether I wanted to keep her or let her go. I was that hurt and that mad, and no, I’m not telling you what it was all about. I love you, baby. But there are things that almost every one of you have asked me to promise to keep to myself, and I take those promises extremely serious, understood?”

“Understood, Sir.”

“When I dropped her off at her car, I was pissed off beyond belief and hurting like hell inside! She begged me not to release her. I didn’t say “yes” or “no”, I just left her there in the parking lot and got myself home as fast as I could before I did something really stupid. I’m sitting there in my truck, with steam coming out of my head, you know?”

“I can feel how upset you were just by the way you are telling it, Sir. God, I would have given anything to be able to be there to comfort you when you got home, Sir.”

“Thank you, Princess. That’s means a hell of a lot to me and don’t you ever doubt it. However, it turned out that I already had exactly what I needed to work off all of that hurt and anger.”

“Trish, Sir?”

“Yes Princess. You see, before I left to go up to Red’s work, I had called their apartment knowing that only Trish would be there. I made her remove her butt plug and told her that if she wanted to earn it back that she would have to come down and lock herself into one of “The Chairs” and be there when I got back. It started out as a little “Mind Fuck” for her, a game between slave and Master, really. However, being in the state that I was in when I got home and remembered that one of mine should be exactly where I had told her to be, I had the outlet that I needed just when I needed it the most.”

“That scene that we walked into was intense, but hot as fuck, Sir.”

“What you walked into was nothing compared to what had come before that, slave. I didn’t go full “DEMON” on her, but for about an hour and a half it was all she could handle. What all of you walked in to see was something she called “Loving my Master, my way”. She even begged to be allowed to do it. I certainly had the need for her to do it, and she certainly had the need to make it happen. It was all her, as I did nothing but stand there and let her use her already well abused asshole to “Love her Master”. You know the rest of it from there.”

“Wow, Sir!”

“Wow indeed, pet. Wow indeed. Oh, and she will be with us tonight, too. It was by her choice. She’s to be dressed just like The Cunt and our little blonde whore here is. I even gave Laura orders to make her wear special brands, as well.”

Amy said, “Wow.” again and then went silent for a minute or two.

I was just turning into the restaurant’s parking lot, when Amy suddenly came out with, “Christina! “Bubble Butt” is Christina! It has to be her, Sir!”

Even Holly gave out a tight lipped, “Oh God, yes. It has to be her. She fits the whole description, Sir!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.