It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 58

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 58 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Once I finally had my breath back and I was able to get the stars out of my eyes, the first thing that drew my attention was Amy and Becky still in their 69, as they had been ordered to do.

Just that quickly, the evil thought hit me to turn up the heat on a certain “Blonde Bitch”.

“Amy, stop worrying about that slut’s nasty pussy. I give you permission to grind just as hard on her mouth and tongue as you need to so that you can get off, and I mean that I want you to fill her mouth with so much of your sweet cum that she has to swallow just as hard and fast as if she was getting it straight from her Master’s cock itself! Do it good, Princess!”

She took my words to heart and almost instantly she was cumming so hard on Becky’s face that you could see her sweet juice running down The Cunt’s cheeks no matter how hard she tried to catch all of it.

Amy, trying so hard to get everything out of it that she could get, kept grinding her hips enough that she even got a second orgasm without meaning to. She knew that she had just fucked up, but she rode that one out just as hard as the first one, making Becky take all of it that she could handle.

My Princess finally couldn’t take anymore and rolled off of Becky’s body and ended up laying on her back on the carpet gasping to get her own breath back.

I still had my death grip on Holly’s hair. I used it to pull her to within an inch of my mouth and growled, “You will get over there and get to work on that worthless cunt’s pussy, and if she isn’t cumming very loudly in less than a minute, I swear that I’ll leave you here alone and shackled in one of those chairs for the whole time that we are gone. Do you understand me, slave?”

“Yes Sir!”

I let go of her hair and said,”Your minute starts ... now!”

Knowing that I meant exactly what I had just told her, Holly seemed to make it all the way over to Becky in one leap. Her mouth was licking and sucking as soon as she was close enough to the slut’s sex to do so.

“You have permission to cum, you worthless piece of shit, and it better be big and loud, Becky!”

I’ve got to hand it to Holly, she had Becky screaming and arching her back trying to feed as much of herself to the mouth that was sucking on her cumming pussy, well within the time limit.

“Keep at it, slave. We all want a preview of what your lucky daddy is going to get to see on Monday. Bring her off again. There’s no time limit now, just keep her cumming long and hard, Holly.”

The Cunt was hitting her peak almost every 30 seconds or so, and each one was almost as violent as the first one.

Watching Becky hit her fourth or fifth one had my cock back to full attention. I pointed to Laura without even looking at her and in seconds she was there and had me deep in her throat.

As good as that felt, I wanted more than her mouth. Whatever it is about her that knows just what I want without me having to tell her is uncanny as hell, but I can’t deny that it works.

I never said a word, but without blocking my view of Holly and Becky, Laura withdrew her mouth, turned around and bent over and impaled herself on my cock with her own dripping pussy.

With all of the restraint that I had used to keep myself in check through the whole thing with Holly’s father, I had no patience left.

I stood up and with my eyes never leaving the two slaves on the floor, I grabbed Laura by the hips and fucked her like it was going to be the last time that I would ever be able to fuck again.

I mean that I pounded her so hard that you could hear the “slaps” of our bodies coming together very loudly with every stroke.

For her part, Laura was working it just as hard as I was, until I could finally hear the hitch in her breathing that told me that she was right on the ragged edge.

I was right there too. I told her to “Let go” as I picked up an even harder and faster thrust. Her whole body shook with her orgasm as I kept pounding her pussy, and truth be told, so did mine.

Once again she showed that crazy way of knowing just what I want, when I want it. Without losing a beat or even a thrust of my cock, somehow her mouth was there to take anything and everything that I could give her. I mean that she took every pounding stroke and swallowed every drop of cum that I still had for her and looked for more.

I never wanted to leave that mouth of hers, but the reality of extreme sensitivity made it to where I had to finally push her and that awesome mouth off of me.

Just to make sure that she had gotten all of hers, I hit my knees and shoved three fingers into her pussy, only to find it still pulsating and in need of a full release. To help her along, I used those fingers to fuck her as hard as I could until she finally hit the full body and soul shaking peak that she needed so badly.

As soon as she could move her body again, she crawled into my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered into my ear, “Oh God, I fucking love you so much. You have no idea how bad I needed that.”

In a low growl of my own, I said, “Don’t bet on it. What were you born to be?”

“I was born to be your bitch, Master.”

“Then take this, bitch.” I shoved the fingers that were still dripping with her cum into her mouth, and kept them there until she had cleaned them as much as they could possibly be.

Her deep throated moans served to tell me that she had needed to be used and shamed in this way just as much as she had needed the orgasm that had produced the juices in the first place.

When I felt that she had done as good of a job as she could, I finally withdrew my fingers from her mouth. I gave her a quick kiss and then ordered her off of my lap.

I got back to my feet, which served to get the attention of all of my present slaves ... well, except for Holly and Becky, who seemed to be lost in a world of their own.

Laura started to go over to them, but I pointed her to go back to her place.

In two strides I was right next to them. I bent over and got a grip on a handful of Holly’s hair and used it to get her up to her knees, while at the same time reaching down and doing the same with Becky’s hair with my other hand, which she had never seen coming as her eyes were tightly shut while still riding out the latest peak that she had been brought to.

Both had let out little shrieks of surprise and pain, which stopped instantly the second they realized that it was their Master that had a hold of them.

I pulled Becky up until she was on her knees and right beside her sister slave. I gave her just a few seconds to steady herself before I ordered both of them to lock their hands behind their backs.

I let their hair go as soon as they had done so and though both were very shaky they managed to stay upright.

I nodded and went back to my place in the room.

Even from there I could see that both sets of nipples looked to be so hard and extended, that one would think that they would actually hurt.

I was only able to keep myself from doing a little light torture on them, by reminding myself that I had all night to mess with those nipples and everything else on those bodies that I owned.

It is good to be The Demon indeed!

At any rate, I now had the attention of the room.

“First, do any of my slaves have a date tonight?”

Adrian was the only one to say, “I do, Sir.”

I nodded at her, letting her know that I had no problem with it. She must have been worried about my reaction, because after she knew everything was good, she let out a very deep breath that she had obviously been holding.

“Anyone else?”

All eyes stayed on me, with no one else answering in the affirmative.

“Good. I want to be headed down to the restaraunt in less than an hour and a half. That should be plenty of time for everyone to be ready to go. Laura, I want The Cunt in the shortest skirt or dress that she has over at your place. There will be no panties and no bra. She will wear her collar, but no leash. She will also wear her brands. Am I understood?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Good. Holly, the same goes for you, except for the collar and the brands. Am I understood?”

She gave out a weak, “Yes Sir.”

I took a step toward her and was immediately rewarded with a much more enthusiastic “Yes Sir!”

I held her eyes with mine for a few seconds until she couldn’t take it anymore and dropped not only her eyes, but also her shoulders in complete submission.

I let the pregnant pause last for just a few more seconds to make my point and then said, “I need the shower for just about 5 minutes, and then it’s all yours, ladies.”

I started to turn and go when a thought brought me up short and I said, “There will be no line on the bed like there usually is when I get out of the shower. Not that I don’t love it or want it, but you ladies have your hands full with getting ready on time as it is. That being said, Adrian, you WILL be sitting on the bed waiting for me just as you are, understood?”

Learning from Holly’s mistake, Adrian gave me a strong, “Yes Sir!” as I headed for the hall and the shower.

True to my word, I only used up the 5 minutes of time that I had told them I would.

I called out, “The shower is open, ladies!” as I crossed the hall to my bedroom. I walked in to find her just as I had told her to be. I shut the door to my room, which is something that I hardly ever do, but these next few minutes were just for me and my sweet little Adrian.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed and looked a little scared, which would be understandable since she had no idea why I had singled her out.

“What are you?”

“I am your slave, Sir.”

“And?”

It took her a second or two, but she found the words that I was looking for.

“I am your “Little Girl”, Sir.”

“Yes, you are. I just wanted to let my “Little Girl” know that you made me very proud this afternoon with the way you handled things with Holly’s father, and representing your Master’s side of things, perfectly.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“You are very welcome, my dear slave. I don’t know nor do I want to know what your plans are for your date tonight. But, your Master’s plan right now is this.”

I put my arm around her naked shoulders and drew her to me so that our lips met in what turned out to be a very deep and loving kiss.

When I felt her body responding in the only way that it could for her Master, with her breathing getting deeper as well as faster, I broke the kiss. Her eyes showed confusion until I gently pushed her down on to her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.