It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 57

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 57 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

“I beg your pardon, Sir, but this is Adrian. We met last night, Sir. Do not be alarmed please, Holly is within arms reach of me, however her throat is otherwise busy at the moment, Sir.”

“May I inquire as to just how it is that her throat is busy, Miss Adrian?”

“My sister slave is being punished, Sir, and so at this time she is throat deep on our Master’s cock, Sir.”

“Oh My, I see. However, I do believe that the correct term for what she is doing would be performing “Deep Throat” would it not, My love?”

She looked at me and I nodded. She said, “My Master nodded in the affirmative, Sir.”

“Good, good. I take it that you are too young to get the reference, but no worries, My love. Tell me, is she doing a good job from your point of view?”

“Oh, Yes Sir! She would not dare to do otherwise when it comes to her ... I mean, our Master, Sir. None of our Master’s slaves would ever dare to not do our absolute best, Sir.”

“I see. May I inquire as to why your sister slave is being punished, My love?”

“Oh yes, Sir! Master is going to make her tell you what is going on in just a second or two, Sir. Sometimes, it will be me talking again, and that will be because Master is using her throat again, Sir.”

“While it will be nice to hear my daughter’s explanation of her punishment, I look forward to hearing your sweet voice again, My love.”

“Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

One thing that I picked up on fairly quickly is that Holly was not kidding in any way about how hearing that voice saying “My Love” could effect not only her, but others as well. My evidence being that Adrian could not hide how flustered she was, not to mention that she was so turned on that her body was shaking, though she was trying very hard to hide it.

Oh, and as you could probably surmise, Holly’s whole body was “vibrating” as well. I can only assume that the knowledge that I would most certainly punish her just as I had promised her I would if she lost control helped her to hold on.

With a quick look at the rest of my slaves I found that each of their faces showed varying degrees of being “turned on”, as well.

That’s not even to mention that every nipple in the room looked hard enough to cut glass.

I would like to say that it was mostly because they were there with their Master as he was punishing one of them and I suppose some of it could be attributed to that but, I’m pretty sure what the real reason was.

At any rate, by this time I had already tapped Holly’s head twice, which was her signal to slowly pull her mouth off of me with extreme care.

She looked into my eyes for just a split second to see if there was any “give” in the situation, but she already knew that there wasn’t. So, with the soft but deep intake of a breath, she approached the first part of her punishment as only the “Blonde Goddess” that I knew her to be could, and that would be “Head on”.

“Good Afternoon, Father.”

“Are you or are you not still being punished, young lady?”

“I am still being punished, father.”

“Then you will address me as “Sir”. I assume your Master would find that acceptable, given the current state of affairs?”

I nodded when she looked to me, and she said, “Master agrees, Sir.”

“Good, good. I gather from your sister slave that you have things to tell me as part of your punishment, young lady?”

“Yes Sir.”

“So, when the sweet voice of Miss Adrian is speaking, you will be doing what?”

Oh, he was good. He had already figured out that a big part of her punishment was going to be humiliation and he was playing it perfectly.

What he didn’t know was that Holly could play it just as perfectly.

“I will be deep throating my Master’s cock, Sir. But, I am not allowed let him cum until he gives me permission to do so, Sir.”

“What will you do when he gives you that permission, slave girl?”

He scored with the whole “slave girl” bit. It shook her just a little, but she was too well trained not to be able to answer.

“I will suck and swallow every drop of my Master’s cum, and not let his cock leave my mouth until he allows it, Sir.”

“Does it make you happy to please your Master in this way, slave girl?”

“Always, Sir.”

“Even when it is punishment, slave girl?”

“Especially when it is punishment, Sir.”

“No hesitation?”

“In this room I must only speak the truth, Sir.”

“I see. You are better trained than even I would have thought you were, slave girl.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“So, when am I to learn of your sins, slave girl?”

“Very soon, Sir. First, you need to understand that the punishment I am receiving now is because of my attitude toward the punishment that I had already been ordered to serve for the next few days, Sir.”

“Just so that I understand this fully, you are saying that you were already in trouble, and instead of just serving your sentence as a good slave girl should, you made things worse for yourself?”

“Yes Sir, much much worse, as you will see.”

“May I inquire as to why and how you would do such a thing, slave girl?”

“I don’t really know or understand it myself, Sir. However, I did it knowingly and now I will pay a very heavy price for it.

“This is the price then, slave girl?”

“This is only the beginning, Sir. What is to come is going to be very hard just to tell you, let alone actually going through with it. I can, of course, use my “safe word”, but Master has made it quite clear that if I do use it, I will be immediately removed from the “Family” and never be allowed to be a part of it again. That is the standing rule for any of his slaves that use their “word”. Please believe me when I tell you that I would and will do absolutely anything my Master orders of me rather than to suffer that, Sir.”

“I see. I take it that all of the girls that were here last night are part of this “Family” that you speak of?”

“Yes, Sir. There are a few others, but those that you met last night are the core group, Sir. I should also tell you that every one of them are here and are watching my shame, Sir.”

“Interesting, slave girl.”

I pointed down.

“Sir, this is Adrian again. My sister slave has been put back into her place of having our Master’s cock in her throat. We only have a limited amount of time before we are to leave for Master’s job, and the slave girl is dragging things out which is something else that she will pay for at the appropriate time. So, now I will tell you what has put her in this position and then she will tell you what her new punishment will be. Is that acceptable, Sir?

“To hear your sweet voice telling it will be a pleasure, My Love.”

Holly groaned just a bit at hearing this, but pulling her off of me very roughly by her hair and landing two stinging slaps to each of her ass cheeks served as a sharp reminder of her orders. I then put her back into place just as roughly with the tight grip that I had on her hair.

“My sweet Adrian, was that sound what I think it was?”

“Yes Sir. She earned it, Sir.”

“I agree. I heard her groan at my compliment to you. Is she normally such a bad slave girl?”

“No Sir. Usually she is one of the best behaved and obediant of us all.”

“As she damn well should be. You were about to explain things. I am listening, My Love.”

“Yes Sir. The first thing that you should be made aware of is that we and most importantly, our Master knows everything that happened in that little office last night, and I do mean everything, Sir.”

“I must confess that I find that just a bit alarming, but also quite stimulating at the same time.”

“As Master suspected you would, Sir. You can be sure that Master found it quite stimulating as well, Sir.”

“I see. So, I assume that she was made to tell everything that happened in there?”

“Yes Sir. You should know that Master sends you his gratitude for saving her from herself. Master’s number one rule is no cumming without permission. It would have gone very badly for her had you not realised what was about to happen and as Master put it,”Saved her ass”, Sir.”

“Your Master is most welcome. So tell me, since he knows all that transpired, was she punished at all for it?”

“Yes Sir, but not as bad as you may think. You see, we all have dates for the Prom and some of our dates have become boyfriends, as well. Master knew that could happen when “boys” are put into the mix and has accepted it. However, Master ALWAYS knows who owns us, and you can be DAMN sure that WE know who owns us, Sir.”

“I understand completly. So, what was the verdict, My Love.”

“The only thing the slave girl was guilty of in her Master’s eyes was being somewhat intimate with someone other than her boyfriend. Her punishment for that was her loss of being allowed to cum at any time, no matter what, whether it be with her Master OR with her boyfriend until AFTER the Prom and she returns here to her Master.”

“I assume that even then he will put her through many hoops before she is allowed release?”

“Oh yes, Sir. How did you know that, Sir?”

“It’s exactly what I would do to any slave of mine in that position.”

“Oh that’s right. I almost forgot that you have “assistants” that you use as slaves, Sir.”

“She must have told your Master about that during her confession, Hmmmm?”

“Yes Sir, she did.”

“Very well. Carry on, My Love.”

“Yes Sir. As I said before, we know everything that happened, which includes Becky sucking you off in the hallway. This caused another of her “sins” as you called them, Sir. Holly was extremely jealous and Master hates jealousy with a passion.”

“I neither asked for it nor expected it. However, once it was happening, I wasn’t going to stop her either. She is very talented.”

“Yes Sir. She is very good. One of Master’s nicknames for her is “The Girl with the Golden Mouth” because she sucks cock so well. She is just as good or maybe even better at eating pussy, Sir.”

“You know this from personal experience, My Love?”

“Oh, yes Sir! You should also know that she has been punished and will continue to be punished quite harshly. She has always been a bit of a handfull, to say the least. Her actions last night put her straight into Master’s path as being one that needs to learn things the hard way, and I can assure you that she is learning even now, Sir.”

“Oh? Do tell, My Love.”

“Master just pointed her to go to work on Miss Laura. You will hear moans shortly, however there will be no “relief” on either slave’s part until Master allows it, Sir.”

“Oh my. That is very ... shall we say, stimulating?”

“Oh God, Amy has just been pointed to come to me, Sir.”

“Well, well. Very stimulating indeed!”

“Oh, Yes Sir!”

“Can you continue the narrative regardless, My Love?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Then do so if you would be so kind.”

“Yes Sir. Well, as I said, Holly got very jealous which would have been bad enough, but the worst part of it all, was that she didn’t even know for sure that it had actually happened. She only suspected that it had, Sir. Her jealousy was a big part of the reason for some of what happened in that office. She didn’t find out for sure until we all got back here, and had it not been for Master, a very nasty catfight would have broken out, Sir.”

“I can well imagine that it would have. So, I understand the “sin” to be jealousy. What was the punishment, My Love?”

“She lost the privilege of having her “plug” in the asshole that her Master owns until he feels that she has learned her lesson. Trust me, It’s only been one day so far, and she is really heartbroken about not having it in. This punishment seems to have really hit her right where she lives, so to speak, Sir.”

“Like mother, like daughter.”

“Excuse me, Sir?”

“Don’t worry. Your Master knows what I mean, My Love”

Adrian had just a little hitch and a low moan in her voice as she said, “Yes Sir.”

Apparently, Amy’s sweet mouth was finally starting to get to her.

At this point, I once again gave Holly the signal to slowly back off of my cock and pick up where Adrian had left off.

“Hello Sir. This is the bad slave girl again, Sir.”

“Bad slave indeed, daughter.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Are you to tell me of your third “sin”, slave girl?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Then do so!”

“Yes Sir!”

He had scored there, as her face and upper body went through several shades of red. I would not have thought it possible, but I actually saw her nipples get even harder than they had already been. Also, the scent of a certain blonde bitch in heat got much stronger, as well.

Under my breath, I gave her a very low and soft, “Easy slave.”, which against all odds, did seem to steady her just enough for her to be able to carry on.

It was the only comfort that she was going to get from me until everything had finally been told.

“I need to start from the point of me running out of your office and grabbing Jimmy and practically dragging him to his car. You know what happened because you watched me from the window. When I saw you at first, I cringed at the thought that you had seen me acting like an absolute slut, which I tell you in all truth, that at that moment in time, that is exactly what I was, Sir. Just as I started to think about how bad it must have looked to you, you smiled and waved.

At that point I still had Jimmy’s hand rubbing my pussy and I held it there with both of my hands because there was no way in Hell that that boy was going to get away without making me cum a whole lot more! Just as I was finally getting my senses back, I received your text. I can only thank God that we were just minutes away from the school parking lot, where we had all agreed to spend some “special” time with our respective dates. Once there, I let Jimmy touch anything he wanted as long as he kept one hand on my overheated sex so that I could cum just by moving my hips in just the right way, Sir.”

She finally stopped to catch her breath as she had gushed all of that out in just a minute or so. She was actually panting.

“So, what was the “sin” that you committed in all of that, slave girl?”

“I had not committed it yet at that time, Sir. You see, my “sin” happened just a few minutes later, when I decided that it was time to “reward” my date like a good girlfriend should do. When my Master heard what I did for the young man that had really saved me from losing my place in our “Family”, he went ballistic, Sir.”

After a couple of moments went by, her father asked, “Well?”

She steeled herself with another deep breath and then resumed.

“I need to tell you some things first, so that you’ll understand why this third “sin” is the one that my Master was really the most pissed off about, Sir. Adrian has already told you that Master calls Becky “The Girl With The Golden Mouth”, and trust me, just like Adrian, I know from personal experience that she is all of that and more. However, she has had a few years to work on getting that good. I, on the other hand, gave my very first blow job less than two months ago, and yet my Master calls them “Holly’s fucking awesome blowjobs” ... Apparently, I must be pretty good at it, Sir.”

“Apparently. Now continue, slave girl.”

“Yes Sir. Well, now we go back to the scene in the parking lot. I’ve been cumming like crazy, rubbing off to Jimmy’s hand and somewhere in there I started rubbing his cock that was still confined in his pants. I was rubbing it so hard that his pants must have been really making his dick pretty sore, but he wasn’t going to complain. As long as he was allowed to rub my pussy and play with my tits, he would never have complained, especially since by that point, he was also getting a finger or two into me, as well.”

“So, you were teasing the poor boy, slave girl?”

“I want to say “No”, but from what I learned about it later from my Master, I was. It was right about then that I really fucked up, Sir. As I said earlier, I decided it was time to give Jimmy his reward. So, I unzipped his pants and pulled his rock hard cock out and stroked him until he shot his cum all over his dashboard. When I was telling all of this to Master, I was actually laughing about the whole cum on the dashboard thing. It was right about then that I realized that I had made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. Master came down on me like a ton of bricks. He went off like a fucking rocket! I was so shocked that I’m sure that he said a lot of things that didn’t even register with me at the time, but the one thing that will stay with me until the day I die, is that he said that he had NEVER trained me to be a “Prick Teaser” and Oh my God was he pissed! I had never seen him that mad before. That is the most scared that I have ever been since I joined Master’s “Family”. I wasn’t scared of any punishment that I might receive. Hell No. I was scared to death of losing my place in this “Family”. It would just kill me if that ever happened!”

She had teared up quite a bit and was trying hard to get herself back together enough to be able to continue.

Luckily, her father spoke up then, “Your Master was right. From everything that I have heard tonight, and hearing you tell it, I can tell you that any slave of mine, including your mother, would pay very dearly for showing that kind of disrespect to someone who had saved her from certain doom, especially after all of the teasing you had put him through before you finally gave him what basically amounts to throwing a bone to a starving dog. Do you understand that, slave girl?”

“Yes Sir.”

“I would have expected much better than this from a daughter of mine.”

“Yes Sir.”

Things got kind of quiet there for a minute or so, with the only sounds being the very heated moans of Adrian and Laura as they were still being attended to by Becky and Amy.

Her father finally asked, “So what was your punishment for treating your date this way, slave girl.

“My punishment was to go and find Jimmy as soon as we got to school the next morning and tell him that he could request a blowjob at anytime and anywhere and as often as he wanted while we are at school. The start time would be from the first bell to start class and end at the day’s final bell. I was warned by Master that every one of them better be as “fucking awesome” as he knew I could make them. I was then to send a text to Master’s phone with whatever number of blowjob it was in the sequence. Once school was out for the day, I would be off “Jimmy” duty until school restarted again the next morning. The punishment would all be between the first bell and the last bell of each day and I would still be required to send the numbers in sequence starting at “1” with each new day.

“How long was this punishment to continue, slave girl?”

“Until we parted after the prom, Sir.”

“Meaning that he can have that mouth as many times as he wants while at the Prom, as well?”

“Yes Sir.”

“There are no plans for a Motel room or a big party afterward?”

“No Sir, not for any of Master’s slaves. We could have had one if we wanted. Master even offered up the very place where we are right now for a party. Who knows, it could still happen. However, we don’t want our dates or anyone else but the “Family” to be here for at least an hour or so after the Prom, maybe even longer, Sir.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.