Doc and the French Whore - Cover

Doc and the French Whore

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 16

Western Sex Story: Chapter 16 - He was a real Physician but his guns were his true calling in life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Violence  

Doc woke up early at a pre-dawn ridiculous hour on the fateful day at the OK Corral.

His pecker was standing straight out, and he took it as a lucky sign that it would be a good day with promising results.

He was so energized that he strode into the living room and approached the quiet sleeping form of Sally, Kate’s younger sister and pulled up her nightshirt above her plump bottom and pressed his hardness into the gap between her deliciously spread ass cheeks.

The pretty young girl stirred in her sleep and moaned out, “Oh, not now, daddy, I need my sleep.”

Doc smiled wickedly thinking that Kate had been honest in her reasons for leaving her home in Saint Louis citing paternal abuse.

He clung to her rear end like some sort of symbiotic evil creature slowly sawing into her posterior channel with inappropriate enthusiasm. She awakened to his flooding emissions spilling into her rectal channel like a faucet forgotten to be turned off.

“Oh, Mister Doc, you are such a naughty boy. Where do you get your energy from?”

Doc watched the cream pie leaking from the young girl’s bottom in mute evidence of his depraved appetite. The other two female members of their little family wandered into the room smiling at the sight of the visiting girl’s humiliation. It was obvious that they both thought the girl was opportunistic and a total bitch with a snooty nose and a high-falutin’ attitude about the wild west and other females that were beneath her because she was a respectable woman and not a whore.

Well, they knew from sharing a bathroom with her that her shit did stink and that she had all the tendencies of a prime whore if the truth be known.

Doc felt a coughing spell coming on and he quickly poured himself a shot of rotgut from the handy bottle on the kitchen table. Between the booze and the laudanum, he was able to calm the approaching attack and got dressed for the coming confrontation.

He stashed his little nickel-plated handgun in his left boot as a back-up in a pinch and made certain that his scattergun was fully loaded and that he had plenty of ammo for a prolonged bout with the criminal element being hunted by the Earp brothers.

Doc donned his gun belt with the pair of Navy Colts and checked the rounds to make certain they were ready for action.

He sheathed the Bowie knife at the back of his neck for close work which he hated like the plague because of his diminutive stature compared to the roughnecks with little if no brains badmen of the west.

He figured they had at least six good men to count on in the showdown and that stacked up against the crooked crowd opposing the lawman’s entourage. The rumor was that Ringo was not available and he hoped that was true because he had a monstrous dislike of the boisterous badman with his flair for the gaudy and flamboyant accessories of frontier living.

The streets were noticeably denuded of human movement with all citizens taking refuge behind locked doors until the fracas was ended one way or the other.

The children were all safe in their beds and the church going residents decided to postpone their Sunday excursions until after the festivities were concluded.

Even the Long Branch was shuttered up and the passel of whores were taking the day off to catch up on much needed sleep.

There was a fair smattering of jailbirds happy to be locked up in the hoosegow on such a dangerous day. Doc had a suspicion that a few of them had gotten locked up on purpose to be out of the line of fire on one side or the other. The thought of being behind bars gave them a purchase on life and a chance for survival they might not find on the desperate streets outside.

The preacher man was humping his often neglected spouse with a spirited gleam in his eyes that found great comfort in the cleaving into his wife’s pussy instead of tending to his flock of sinners and alleged “decent” people all turning their heads the other way in the tense atmosphere of the fatal day.

Doc saw no less than ten coffins lined up in front of the funeral parlor in stark reminder of the expectation of casualties. It was his thoughtful conclusion that they might have underestimated the extent of the outcome.

He trailed the Earp’s on their trek to the OK Corral keeping his back covered with the sturdy walls of the buildings and off the dirt street below. He was not normally that cautious, but he feared the chance of shooters pre-positioned on the rooftops or shooting out of a open window on the second floor. He had seen such ambushes in places like Dodge City and even in Texas at the boom towns dotting the wayside.

The first shot fired was accidental when Whispering Smith stumbled into a cowpie and discharged his sidearm into the horse watering through outside the barber shop. The initial shock of the sound quickly changed into loud laughter at Smith’s downcast reaction to the error. They soon continued down the street turning into the Corral Street spotted with several figures of standing men waiting for their arrival.

Doc thought they were all bunch of fools because in their place he would have taken cover behind a solid shield to give him an advantage over any intruders out in the open.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.