Doc and the French Whore - Cover

Doc and the French Whore

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 14

Western Sex Story: Chapter 14 - He was a real Physician but his guns were his true calling in life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Violence  

Suddenly, winter was on top of us, and I had to search for my warm buffalo coat to wear on the blustery streets or riding to medical appointments out of town.

Hilda was in her birthing bed now and her mood had changed to match her feelings of confusion and fear over her coming ordeal. I generally sought the company of Linda the strange girl with mysterious powers to cure all manners of illness with her tongue placed on either male shafts or female feminine folds.

In all honesty, I don’t know if I really believed her claims of wonderous healing powers, but the truth was that I felt a whole lot better after one of her sucking sessions and my coughing was much reduced in these harsh days of coldness and frost.

I received a telegram from Saint Louis to advise that Kate’s younger sister was expected to visit her grave at the end of the month and I was nervous because I knew the girl had led a sheltered existence in the private school that Kate had placed her when she turned her back on her previous life back east as “The hostess with the mostest”.

The only photo I had of the young girl was the one from Kate’s purse when she was only ten years old and wore braces on her teeth to eliminate an alleged gap that was disfiguring.

That was a full eight years previous, and she was now graduated from student life and a nubile eighteen year old with no sordid blemishes on her background and none of the vices that plagued Kate throughout most of her adult life.

Her advisory arrival date was overshadowed by the birth of young John Wesley, the ugliest baby I had ever seen in my entire life. I laid my hopes that he would outgrow his early years lack of admirable features so valued by most decent folk as keys to success.

I rushed down to the stagecoach platform when told by three finger Monte that a young female was inquiring one and all about the location of yours truly.

My first glimpse of Miss Sally was confusing to say the least.

She was wearing an ankle length black dress that did its best to hide her lush figure, but her bounteous bosom filled her upper body as a center of attraction matched only by her sexy bottom that stuck out at an impossible angle with youthful pride.

All the hardcases in viewing distance were glued to her delightful figure like bees around a pot of honey drooling like babies at the thought of coupling with the attractive female standing straight and unyielding like a schoolteacher in front of a classroom.

I parted her male admirers like Moses crossing the Red Sea by driving back the waters of the Holy Times.

My Hilda was stretched out in glowing motherhood in our upstairs apartment and Linda was taking a slow bath in the rear sitting room as naked as a jaybird on an early day.

I introduced myself to the young sister of Kate and led her by the elbow up to our living quarters hoping she would not be dismayed by my female companions.

Kate looked up at the slender Doctor or “Doc” described in her sister’s letters as a long drink of a man with gentlemanly manners.

She was still technically a virgin but had sinned with other female peers at the convent school to become somewhat attuned to the world of close contact between sensual humans searching for the elusive tingle that made her heartbeat faster like a runaway horse.

In fact, she had yet to even kiss a member of the opposite sex because her nuns and tutors had told her such actions attracted unwanted germs to enter her pristine mouth with devious intent.

Doc followed the girl up the staircase noting the sexy sway of her rounded posterior dancing a tune of lust that boosted him erect and ready for instant action. Of course, he did his best to hide his arousal because he knew the girl was entirely untested in that area and he did not want to lose the opportunity to bed her at a later time when she was better adjusted to his modus operand and well-experienced lifestyle.

The apartment was quiet because the baby was sound asleep in his mother’s arms. They entered the front door on tip toe because he warned young Sally not to wake him up. In the sitting room, Linda was still submerged in the soapy water trying her best not to get her hair wet with out benefit of a shower cap lost in the last move.

Her bare nipples peeked out above the surface and he saw the young girl staring at them like they were messengers of a carnal nature. Then, he saw her smile and he knew that she would fit right into their group without any difficulty.

Linda asked them in a low voice if the baby was sleeping and they both nodded their heads in unison.

“Thank goodness, poor Hilda was worn to a frazzle tending that little devil. I bet her boobs are chewed up by his greedy mouth.”

Doc reached out and flicked Linda’s pristine nipples tweaking them to make her hard.

Sally giggled at his effrontery, but she cupped her own generous boobs with her delicate fingers and rubbed her visible nubbins with her fingernail obviously aroused by the gentle touch.

Linda arose from her watery pose and Doc handed her the large towel to drape around her private areas more for Sally’s benefit than his own.

They watched her don the petticoat for sleeping purposes and made up a double bed on the sitting room floor for the two girls to stretch out and relax.

Sally removed her out clothing and stripped down to her own almost sheer petticoat that revealed more than it covered. Her dark bush was outlined in great detail as was her camel toe that looked refreshingly delightful in the candlelight from the mantle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.