Doc and the French Whore - Cover

Doc and the French Whore

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 13

Western Sex Story: Chapter 13 - He was a real Physician but his guns were his true calling in life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Violence  

The untimely demise of my beloved Kate was still fresh on my mind despite the fact I was currently bedded down with my pregnant Mormon lady Hilda and the new addition of Miss Linda Madison late of Saint Louis. She was just recently orphaned when her daddy the retired judge had been back shot by a cowardly unknow gunman on the street below our hotel window.

My Hilda took an instant liking to the young female and had already tasted her fresh feminine juices as I availed my self of her tight rear door in a semi-conscious state after the ambush of her father. I felt no shame at my presumptuous uninvited entry because I knew the girl was nubile and willing despite her swooning state of mind.

I felt reasonably certain the young respectable lady would be dishing out some pussy to me in the near future unless she was scooped up by some eager unattached male in the surrounding area. It seemed like a certain likelihood that the majority of unattached males were looking for a quick congress of the flesh rather than any long term association with a strange female. There were plenty of ladies of the night available for reasonable rates without the responsibilities of raising young ones or supporting a wife for the remainder of one’s life.

Hilda, Linda, and I all rode the wagon up to Boot Hill and I saw the grave of my beloved Kate sitting there with the flowers I had placed just a few days ago. They were still looking good and not wilting yet. I had made a deal with the grave diggers to water them to make them last a little bit longer.

All of them graves up on Boot Hill looked a mite depressing to me.

I was contemplating that I would be joining them sooner rather than later due to my dratted consumption which took me in its clutches more frequently these days.

Surprisingly, Miss Linda was all sorted out now and hardly a tear covered her pretty face. In fact, she looked almost angelic standing there amongst the head stones with the wind whipping her cotton frock loosely about her perfect figure. I drank in the vision of her outlined haunches and her flat tummy that ended in an interesting “V” between her long, slender legs.

I knew from the afternoon before that her ass geography was perfect from my personal preference and I experienced an instantaneous erection speculating on the chances of getting up inside her tight sphincter in the immediate future.

She wore no girdle or corset on my Hilda’s wise advice because the heat was increasingly oppressive even this early in the morning. Hilda’s protective motherly arm was draped around Linda’s shoulders with her hand and fingers resting gingerly on her well hidden breast. The girl’s purple hued nipple was stiff from the humidity and the suspiciously innocent touch of Hilda’s digits.

I knew my Hilda.

She was an open book. Her pregnancy was the result of her constant begging for me to drench her cunt with my long suffering seeds. Her religious persona was all a sham with her shameful urges to procreate in imaginative positions not found in the good book or any lessons in bible study to the best of my knowledge.

Her anal and oral fetishes were better mentioned briefly because they were offensive even to my sinful ears. The first time she had let her waters go while spooning me from the rear, I thought it was funny for such a refined lady to have that particular weakness. Later, I discovered it was her hidden depravity learned probably at an early age before she had any other release due to familial sexual repression.

I had barely gotten used to being wetted by her strange obsession when she whispered in my ear one lonely night that it would be quite all right for me to relieve myself on her comely figure rather than use the night pot under the bed. The first time I did that, she was all aglow with her mouth mumbling the litany of religious claptrap that her father had spewed before he left this world without a single protest.

It was truly a strange urge that she practiced with her sister wife Clementine before she left our happy home for a lifetime of hard work and raising young ones. I had seen her recently without meeting her and she had aged twenty years in a mere two winters and her bright look of promising pleasure was gone forever. I never told Hilda about it because I knew it would rattle her mental comfort and it was not a good idea with her in a family way.

Hilda and I rode the buckboard back to the hotel with Linda squished between us like a ripe tomato waiting to be picked from the vine before it was too soft to have that meaty taste of firmness that went down the gullet with sweet flavor of satisfying fullness for one’s carnal desires.

I discreetly watched both women undressing in the hotel room totally oblivious to my presence as we rested after the trying ordeal at the final resting place where several of my adversaries were buried, some in unmarked graves because nobody knew their name.

Eventually, Hilda brought her nipples to a hardened state of sensitive reception ready for loving or lustful action whichever was at hand in any way we so desired. I spooned the slender high class lady from behind and slid my dick between her fabulous twin ass globes like a searching serpent looking for residence inside her tight little bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.