Mulligans - Cover

Mulligans

by crotalusw

Copyright© 2015 by crotalusw

Erotic Sex Story: I couldn't stop thinking about one of my exes. She was my main fantasy and I was very pleasantly surprised to be able to take a mulligan and try again.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Life sure has a way of throwing a curve ball in there from time to time. Sometimes, you just don't know what you have or what you're going to want until one of those curves is thrown your way.

Angela and I had lived together for about twelve years. We experienced a lot of life together and grew to learn about ourselves and each other during that time. The sex between us was fabulous, for the most part. It was one of the things we did right. We explored a number of different ideas and positions together. She was exciting and liked to try new things, within reason. There were some things that I absolutely loved doing with her. Angela was definitely sexy with blond hair, an hourglass figure, full breasts, and a desire to match.

Unfortunately, there were other things in there that threw off the relationship and so we ended up splitting and going our separate ways.

After twelve years together, a couple learns about one another rather well. We soon learned that though we were dating and trying other people on for size, we still missed some of those inside jokes or ideas that we shared so fully during our time together. We loved movies and would often share movie quotes or quips during our everyday lives and found that others didn't have that same bond over movies. We also found that the intelligence we shared was a rare quality in others, which was another thing from our relationship that we missed. Because of that, we didn't allow ourselves to lose contact with one another. We enjoyed our friendship and wanted to keep that going.

We would get together from time to time to enjoy being together. It was usually over a meal and might include going shopping afterwards, just to be able to enjoy time together again. When we were living together, there was a wonderful period where I had every other Friday off from work and we would go to Olive Garden to enjoy a very tasty lunch there. That was another thing we missed so we started having lunch there again, enjoying the food and the conversation.

It almost felt like we were dating, but with an underlying sense of distance. We weren't allowing ourselves to get too close, not wanting to fall back into the relationship woes that ended our relationship.

Angela was still sexy, though. I found myself enjoying the look of her body every time we'd get together. As she'd go to sit at the table in the restaurant, I'd see how her breasts stretched the fabric of her blouse and imagine them bared to my hungry eyes, swaying softly as she moved. If we went shopping after lunch, I'd catch myself looking at her curves as she explored what was on the shelves or what she was considering buying. She'd bend over to grab something on a shelf and I'd watch the way she moved, loving every little curve. She'd lean over into the car to put things away and my eyes would traverse the curves of her sexy ass, wishing I could just reach down and caress her, running my hands along those luscious curves. She definitely still turned me on.

At night, as I'd lie in bed, I'd imagine those curves again and would get hard, then would inevitably reach down to caress myself. My mind would explore a multitude of fantasies that included her in various rooms of my house and in various positions.

Before long, I found that many things around me would remind me of Angela. Songs would send me back to our time together and I'd remember something we did back then. Conversations would come up that would take me back and remind me of food we enjoyed or trips we took or even just time we spent together. Of course, movies would send my mind back to reminiscing, always remembering and enjoying the good parts of those dozen years we had together.

There wasn't much I could do about it, though. We still had that distance between us. Our walls were up to protect us from the pain we felt that ended our relationship.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, though. I'd get home from work and hope she'd be lying in my bed, waiting for me.

She never was.

She'd moved on. She was in a new relationship that she was fighting to keep. Of course, she missed some of the things we shared, but she was looking to a new future and I didn't want to lose her friendship so I didn't want to suggest anything untoward for fear of doing just that.

I tried moving on, too. I found others to date and started building relationships with them. I figured the only way I could move on was to replace those feelings inside of myself with new ones with and for others.

Part of me didn't want to move on, though.

One day, we met for lunch again. It was a beautiful day with sunshine and cool, but comfortable temperatures. The atmosphere was perfect, an energy in the air providing me with very uplifting feelings. I felt like I was on top of the world.

The food was practically perfect. The soup we get had the right ratio of ingredients and was fresh enough to have the perfect textures. They got the salad done right and the breadsticks were fresh and savory. Everything was absolutely delicious!

Our conversation was light-hearted and filled with little movie quotes and references. We shared our ideas about some books we'd been reading and found that we had similar thoughts on the content and structure of the books. The books had been somewhat erotic, which had increased the intensity and frequency of my fantasies for Angela, and our conversation was heightening my desire. It wasn't getting too crazy, but I was feeling the effects.

As the meal ended and I paid the check, I had a flash of devil-may-care recklessness. I looked Angela in the eye and said, "I want you."

"What do you mean?" she asked with a little catch in her throat.

It was at that point that I realized that she was feeling some of the same effects I had been feeling.

"I mean," I said softly, "that I want to make love to you. I want to touch you softly, caress you ... taste you."

I felt like I was out on a limb here, but my desire was making me brave ... or stupid. I hoped it was brave and that I wasn't going to lose her.

To my pleasant surprise, she said, "your place or mine?"

"Mine," I decided. "It's safer there with less chance of someone coming in to interrupt us."

"I'll follow you," she said, gathering up the things she'd brought with her.

I finished up with the check, signed it, and then stood and guided her to the door. We walked fairly quickly out to our cars where I gave her a hug.

"I'll see you soon," I said with a smile.

"Mmmm hmmm," she asserted. "I'm looking forward to it."

I didn't stay under the speed limit on the way to my house. I was far too excited and anxious to get there. My mind was racing, imagining what it would be like and trying to come up with the best way to go about it. I pictured taking her right in the doorway, too excited to get very far into the house. I also pictured going very slowly, teasing and tantalizing as we went, undressing softly and sensuously as we went through the house to my bed. I figured something in between the two was about right.

We got to my house and I parked in the garage then got out and closed the door, meeting her at the door to her car. Placing my hand at the base of her back, I guided her to the door, where I got out my keys and let us into the house.

I took her things and set them in a safe place then walked back to her. I put my arms around her and reached down to kiss her softly. She responded, her lips opening slightly to allow me access. It had been far too long, but it felt so good to be back.

My tongue slid forward to tease her lips, caressing them and feeling how soft they were, becoming reacquainted.

Before long, our kiss grew more passionate and our tongues were soon exploring one another with hunger. Our hands were roaming up and down each others' backs, recognizing the familiarity there, but caught up in the excitement of the moment.

I lifted her blouse so I could get my hands inside to caress her back. I let my nails run along the tender skin there, knowing how much she liked her back scratched. She moaned into my mouth, urging me to continue. I started exploring more and more, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin under my hands and thoroughly relishing the sounds my scratches elicited from her throat.

Her bra strap was getting in the way so I reverted back to my days with her and quickly undid the snap with my right hand, releasing the confining material and allowing me better access to her entire back. She chuckled at the ease with which I undid her bra then melted back into our kiss as I continued to caress and scratch her back.

At that point, I broke our kiss and grabbed her hand, guiding her back to my bedroom. When we got there, I turned to her again and kissed her as my hands grasped the bottom of her blouse to lift it from her body. She raised her arms to ease the process. Since I'd already undone the clasp of her bra, it came away as her blouse was lifted from her.

The sight of her beautiful breasts before me was breathtaking. She was truly a specimen of beauty. I caught myself holding my breath as I enjoyed the view presented to me. With reverence, I reached forward to cup her breasts, reveling in the feeling of their weight and proportions. Her nipples had hardened in her excitement and my thumbs and fingers found them, teasing and rolling them a bit to increase their pleasure.

Angela's eyes closed and her head tilted back at the feelings that coursed through her body as I played with her nipples. I took advantage of that position to start to kiss her again. She pressed her lips against mine, obviously anxious to enjoy and explore what we were doing.

I lowered my hands to her pants and undid her belt then her jeans. She was breathing heavily and started to wiggle her hips a little, trying to get her pants to fall down of their own accord. I eased them over her hips and let them fall, which brought a sigh of pleasure from her lips. My hands slid around behind her to cup her fantastic ass. She was amazing! I loved the feeling of her body against mine, my hands exploring her as much as possible.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.