The Cure Worse Than the Disease? - Cover

The Cure Worse Than the Disease?

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Simon, his mother Naomi, his stepfather Darrell, and his stepsister Jessica receive the first COVID-19 pill supplies and discover that combining the pills with booze and weed has..very weird and kinky results.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

The way that Mom reacted to Mitch screwing her from behind was very telling. I knew that she chose that position on purpose, clearly intending for me to see her face as she took it deep in her twat in the doggy position. The sight of her lovely face dripping beads of sweat, not to mention her equally gorgeous breasts, which were slick with her perspiration as well, it was truly magnificent. Her luxuriant blonde curls clung to her skin from the moisture, too, while Dr. Stewart plowed her within an inch of her life.

“Damn, Naomi, you’re quite the hungry little cum whore, aren’t you? You’re sexy as hell!” Mitch teased Mom a little as he slammed into her from the back.

“Way to go, honey! Take her, dear! I can’t wait to try her out myself! I love how much she resembles her famous namesake, too! They could be twins or something!” Kylie egged her hubby on while sitting on my lap.

I could tell that Mrs. Stewart was still more than a little horny and watching her husband plow Mom only excited her even more. She got a bit voyeuristic thrill with seeing her older, sugar daddy doctor of a hubby prove his stud qualities by humping the fuck out of a MILF like my mother. He was no Cary Grant, but he had some rugged good looks at least, even now. He might be considered a passable silver fox, especially while bottoming out inside a sensuous lady like Mom. Their taboo office affair also excited all of us on that level.

“She has a pretty sweet ass, doesn’t she? Mom has a damn good booty! Don’t you just want to put your tongue back there and lick away at her slick, sweaty anus? Maybe you’d like to nibble on her buns, too!” I tantalized Kylie with the prospect of rimming Mom while she ground her own tush against my dick.

“Oh, God, she has a terrific little butt, doesn’t she? Jessica’s is great, too, but in a ‘big booty’ way. They both have nice, shapely buns, no doubt of that! Mine ain’t bad, either, is it? And that pussy of hers ... I’m gonna love munching on that hot little muff! How did she push you out of a hole that small?” Kylie praised Mom’s body to the skies as well as my stepsister’s.

“You definitely have a sweet, sexy bottom, no question of that, babe! I’m looking forward to carrying on an adulterous affair with you as long as it lasts, honey! It fits that my first married lover would be a ginger, too!” I complimented Mrs. Stewart while fondling her cheeks.

“So, does my husband get to fuck your mother up the ass, too? I would love to lick his cum out of her cornhole, you know! By the way, I have no intentions of breaking off this extramarital affair anytime soon! As long as Mitch can keep fucking your mother, you can keep humping me. As often as you wish, too! I love our little deal. Trust me on that! Not gonna lie! I adore having a young stud like you in my bed! And I definitely want to have a lesbian affair with your mother!” Kylie made it clear what kind of trophy wife she was ... the slutty kind.

That was when I noticed that Jessica had Darcy’s lips on her nipples, nursing him as if she had breast milk, though she didn’t yet. She stroked her sissy Daddy’s hair while encouraging him to suck her sultry brown tits while she moaned with excitement at making her own father leave his tooth marks on her breasts. This lasted for several minutes before she pushed his head down to her gash and made him lick her bald teenage snatch. She wrapped her thighs around his head and made him go to town on her twat to lick all of her juices while she ran her fingers through his hair.

“Mmmm ... get used to that taste, Daddy! You’re going to be eating me out a lot ... Mom, too! Maybe even Kylie! It’s the most natural thing for a sissy slut boi like you, don’t you think? Eat your ladies out and keep them nice and wet for a real man like Simon! I love it when you provide the foreplay and Simon gets to benefit from my slickness while plowing me good and hard! Eat me, Daddy! Eat me good!” Jessica teased her father while she squeezed his head with a vise-like grip between her thick thighs.

“Yeah, Simon Says, keep licking Jessica until your jaws are sore and then lick her a little more after that! Don’t stop licking your daughter’s cunt until I tell you to stop! Eat my sister’s pussy while she screams and begs for mercy! Don’t you dare stop eating her until told to do so!” I encouraged my sissy cuck of a stepfather as he continued to tongue-fuck my sister’s slit.

“Yeah, that’s what sissies and cucks like you were born to do ... eat women out while tougher guys fuck us! You’ll be rewarded with the chance to penetrate when you’ve earned it, but I dare say that you won’t be the judge of that, will you? Because if you’re the sissy cuck, then Simon must be the Bull, right? And Naomi is your hotwife, right?” Kylie encouraged a rather different dynamic for Darcy than hers with Mitch.

Mitch and she were basically swingers or something similar to that. Darcy was definitely a cuckold and Mom certainly a hotwife/Domme to him. I was essentially the Bull, that was true, especially with the strong Master/slave aspects of my relationship with everyone in the house. Mitch and Kylie were more independent and equal in terms of power, but Mom, Jess, and Darcy? They were my bitches and we all knew it by now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.