The Cure Worse Than the Disease? - Cover

The Cure Worse Than the Disease?

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Simon, his mother Naomi, his stepfather Darrell, and his stepsister Jessica receive the first COVID-19 pill supplies and discover that combining the pills with booze and weed has..very weird and kinky results.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

“How does it feel to have your husband’s blessing this time to bed another man?” I teased Kylie as we cuddled in a loving, post-coital haze.

“Better than even I imagined it! This is the kind of marriage that I’ve been working on from day one. I just had to find a way to wear Mitch down! I knew that he wanted to open things up and that both of us wanted to play with various alternative lifestyles, from swinging and swapping to stag/vixen and cuckold/hotwife, etc. Not to mention threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes,” Kylie confessed that she planned all this time to lure her hubby into a less conventional way of life.

“Is that because you’re a tart at heart?” I teased her now.

“Yep ... I’m a tart at heart and a tramp ... and a hussy ... and a slut. Now I can be one more openly! I adore Mitch ... and, yes, his money, but I need this, too. I need to sleep around! And I need him to do so, too! It’s for his own good ... and mine! I want to share women with him ... and maybe some twinks and sissies, too!

“I bet that he didn’t tell you that the other men that he caught me with were pretty damn young ... and just pretty in general ... for dudes. Lads more than big fellas like him. Ones tailor-made for us to share! That wasn’t an accident,” Kylie reassured me as I parted her cheeks and started dining on her ass.

I even bit her cheeks, making her squirm as I did that and swatted her more than once. She giggled and blushed as I rimmed her. Her sweet booty pleased my tongue as I savored it, lovingly pleasuring her with that appendage. She moaned repeatedly as I devoured her derriere, even bucking her hips while my semi-soft rod gradually stiffened again. I gave it plenty of time, though, also licking her lower back and the backs of her thighs and knees. I bit her more than a few times in those areas, too, marks of my own claim to her carnal treasures under my pact with her husband.

“God, let me taste my own ass!” Kylie pleaded with me as we began making out on the bed.

“Don’t be so formal. Call me Simon!” I joked while granting her boon.

She burst out snickering at that, even as I applied a little lube to her backdoor and started to ease my way into her bum. Kylie pushed back hard at me as she felt me pounding her butt from the back. She screamed my name several times now, each time begging me not to stop. She made it abundantly clear that she wanted me to push through with the sodomy, and boy did I ever!

“Do you need more lube, honey?” I asked her to be sure.

“No ... fuck, no! Don’t tell hubby, but I’m slowly adjusting more and more to anal ... and finding that the pain is a turn-on for me. I don’t want to ruin his fantasy that I still have some kind of innocence left to corrupt. In time, he’ll let that go, but don’t ruin it for now! He wants to believe that, so leave him his illusions ... for now,” Kylie urged me as I rammed it deeper into her asshole.

“You want it balls deep in your bum, don’t you?” I taunted Kylie, who whimpered and bucked her hips robustly to confirm this.

“Deeper, please ... harder! Use ... my ... ass! Fuck it harder ... go further! Bottom out in me!” Kylie deliberately goaded me to use her in a rougher fashion.

Clearly, she loved wild and kinky sex ... she wanted to get plowed in all holes ... long-dicked rather savagely to boot. She threw her back into it, taking it inside her hot, tight backside. I pulled her long, red hair as we got it on, reaming her as hard and deep as I could. I admired her buttocks and slapped them as I rode her so fiercely. I bit her on the back of the neck and left a hickey as she creamed herself from my prick in her bum.

“Do it ... claim me ... own me ... spill your load!” Kylie tightened up like a vise as she forced me to flood her bowels at last.

“Damn, your ass looks even nicer with that gape and my cum leaking out of it! Not to mention those lovely freckles of yours! I could get used to this ... what do you say to a full-on adulterous affair, then?” I encouraged Kylie, who smiled wickedly and pulled me closer.

“On one condition: let my husband have his affair with your mother. Up to you about your sister and her sissy Daddy, but at least your mother, which is who he wants to plow first and foremost. Deal?” Kylie suggested to me.

“Sure, but if he wants any ... extra benefits, he has to meet ... additional terms. I’ll clarify that in a moment. For now, though, let’s go to them and let them see that I’ve had you now. Let them see my jizz oozing out of your holes. Don’t worry ... there will be other occasions for all-nighters, and who knows what will happen later tonight? I just want all of them to see that I made you my slut!” I offered Kylie my hand and we walked back to the living room in the nude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.