The Cure Worse Than the Disease? - Cover

The Cure Worse Than the Disease?

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Simon, his mother Naomi, his stepfather Darrell, and his stepsister Jessica receive the first COVID-19 pill supplies and discover that combining the pills with booze and weed has..very weird and kinky results.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Hey, Mitch, what’s new?” Mom answered him.

“Hey, Naomi ... I have a rather personal question to ask you. Have you ... tried the new pills yet?” Dr. Stewart inquired of her.

“Yes, as it happens. Why do you ask?” Mom wondered now.

“Well, it turns out that these ... Russian pills have a side effect. They’re already showing up in parts of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, etc. They tend to ... make someone less inhibited. Sexually, I mean. There are reports of whole families breaking out into incestuous orgies, of wild, steamy public encounters in Moscow bars, cafes, cabarets, etc. It’s amazing that these pills got past the sanctions.

“I suppose that Uncle Sam wanted people back to work more than it wanted to punish Russia for once. Unusual, but it makes sense from the President’s POV. It’s his best chance for re-election, even if it reinforces the Democratic accusations of being soft on Putin. In any case, I’ve found that I can’t ... pretend not to be frustrated, seeing a glorious woman like you married to that little ... wuss.

“Face it, he’s a pansy and you need a real man. A surgeon with a strong stomach like me, not a stockbroker or CPA or whatever the fuck he is,” Dr. Stewart dared to proposition Mom.

Clearly, the pills were the death knell for the hashtag “pound me, too” movement, weren’t they? If neither sex had the hang-ups and scruples of the past, nobody was going to complain that someone made sexual advances. They would rather bitch and moan if someone didn’t do so. Yeah, Alyssa Milano, eat your heart out, if you weren’t busy ending your stupid “sex strike” idea and finally putting out for your hubby.

Or eating someone else out, for that matter. Or having them do so to you. Either way, Alyssa, we all know what a hypocrite you are, anyway. But enough said about that.

“Mitch, I’m afraid that ... someone else already beat you to the punch. I belong to my son now. As does my hubby, whom you are correct is a wimp and cuck, and so does his daughter, my own stepdaughter. My son, Simon, is the boss around here. He wears the pants, to the extent that anyone bothers putting on any pants at all. He decides how things go. If you want an affair with me, you’ll have to convince him to go along with it. How does your wife feel about things?” Mom asserted.

“Well, she’s been very ... accommodating about this and other ideas. Mostly because she compares you to Naomi Watts and wants to eat you out like Laura Herring in Mulholland Drive. Not that said movie showed any actual cunnilingus, but I believe that was implied offscreen. Yeah, she’s attracted to you, too,” Mitch confessed now.

“Tell him that if he wants any such fun, he’ll have to let me screw his wife. Then we can talk about what other sharing to do. I want a gesture of good faith on his part toward us. If he brings over his missus tonight, she agrees to let me fuck her as long as I wish, then I’ll open up ... talks. Negotiations. This is a precondition to test his ... enthusiasm for bedding you, Mom. No promises, but sex with his other half is a start,” I informed her.

“My son says that, in order to have even a chance at getting into my panties, so to speak, you have to let him bang your wife. And she has to be good with it. No promises that it will work, so it’s a risk on your part and hers, but it’s your only possibility of making it doable. It needs to be tonight. You need to bring her over and let Simon have his way with her sexually. For as long as he wants tonight. And then we’ll see what he thinks,” Mom relayed my demand.

“Okay, I’m game if Kylie is. I have to warn you ... she’s ... apparently much kinkier than I realized. And she’s been unfaithful, she has admitted to me, though part of her motive was to lure me into bed with her lovers ... about half of them male, the other half female. She has wanted to get caught. She’s also quite a bit younger than me. It’s what I get for marrying a ginger half my age,” Dr. Stewart announced, with a slight giggle in the background.

“So, she’s wanted to open things up, spice your marriage up, for a while, and now you’re more open to it. Good for you, both of you. So, anyway, this is your chance to kick things into higher gear, if you will. Are you man enough for it?” I asked Mitch now that Mom put the phone on speaker, “and bear in mind that you might even get to screw my stepsister if you’re really lucky. Possibly even my stepfather, if you’re open to buggering a sissy.”

“Looks like it’s a date, then,” Mitch confirmed with his redheaded trophy wife, “what time is best for you?”

“Make it seven and be prompt. Seven tonight, bring your gorgeous lady wife, tell her to wear her shortest, most revealing dress, pumps or heels, no bra, and laciest panties. I want her dressed like a woman eager to fuck, because that’s what she needs to be. I’ll want privacy for much of the night, as I’ll be screwing your wife in the master bedroom while the rest of you wait for us to finish.

“Door locked, your wife’s panties on the knob to signify that we’re not to be disturbed. And she’s to skip her birth control pills tonight if she’s taking them, so that you risk her being knocked up by me. Do we have a deal?” I completed issuing the assignment to the prospects.

“Oh, that’s definitely a deal for us! I just hope that she pleases you enough that you’re willing to let me enjoy your mother’s favors ... and maybe the other two as well,” Mitch got a little flustered as he consented to me trying to breed his missus.

“I may want to enjoy her ass, too, so bear that in mind, too. She has to agree to anal in advance, too. Is that acceptable?” I pushed the envelope, testing the limits of their eagerness to go along with my plan.

I heard a squeal of delight over the phone, followed by Dr. Stewart confirming that, “yes, she’s quite ready to surrender the booty in that sense, too. I think that she loves the idea of being the bait and the sweetener, with the risk of it not being reciprocated. I think that she likes the idea of cuckolding me, at least this once. It’s a nasty, taboo thrill, if you will. Full disclosure, she’s no anal virgin, but she needs a lot of lube to make it less painful for her.”

“I’ll bear that in mind,” I chuckled as I realized just how open and spicy other people’s personal lives and relationships had become now, not just mine.

I was so excited by the idea of using another man’s wife that I lost track of the time I spent in bed with Mom that day, humping the hell out of her while letting Darcy and Jess play together. I didn’t worry about what games they might be playing, as long as they were within the house rules. I instead focused on screwing Mom forty ways to Sunday, having my way with her for much of the day. When we finally arose to shower together, Mom had a sheen of sweat to her skin that was utterly glorious and luxuriant.

“Well, if we’re judging by that, Kylie Stewart is not going to want to keep her hands off you. You might be stuck with another girlfriend or whatever. A married one, mind you. You should marry Jessica, by the way, so her status is clear and the family is further bound together. You know that she’ll be something better to you than the stereotypical wife is to the conventional husband,” Mom proposed to me.

“I’ll bear that in mind. The pills certainly have clarified her feelings for me ... and yours. And mine for both of you. I know where I stand with each of you. Including Darcy, of course. Though I might open up the rules a little to permit more humiliation ... in the right contexts. Mostly where the pegging or buggery in general is concerned. We’ll see. But it might be pretty hot to make her my young bride and have a foursome or orgy on our wedding night,” I chuckled as we washed each other off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.