The Cure Worse Than the Disease? - Cover

The Cure Worse Than the Disease?

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Simon, his mother Naomi, his stepfather Darrell, and his stepsister Jessica receive the first COVID-19 pill supplies and discover that combining the pills with booze and weed has..very weird and kinky results.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

“What about gay sex? Clearly, Dad wants to be buggered, among other things, don’t you, Daddy? You want to bend over and let Simon sodomize you, don’t you, Daddy? Anyone else that you want to have ... take you that way?” Jessica teased Darrell now, clearly eager to watch her father get butt-fucked as he clearly desired.

“Well, how about this? I only do that to him when he’s ... home for now. I don’t want to humiliate him. If he’s home, whether clothed, naked, or in panties, I’ll ram it deep up his cornhole and make him my bitch like he’s my cellmate. With plenty of lube, of course. That goes for the rest of you, too. Simon says no pegging Darrell if he’s out on the town. He has to be home alone, bent over with whoever is home with him and wants to take that ass.

“He’ll need to keep his bunghole ready, of course. Butt-plugs, regular cleansing, that sort of thing. We don’t want any nasty surprises, right? Anal beads. Fingering. Fisting. Various ways to keep him used to it, including monthly milkings, at the very least. He needs to get used to the idea of anal orgasms, because his sexual relief is at least partly behind him now,” I paraphrased a cute line from Penthouse Letters.

“I’m waiting for a downside,” Darrell dared to speak up now, reminding us that he was in the room.

“Well, since you’re already naked, I want to bend over the table now and spread your cheeks. You need to know for sure who’s boss, so here it goes. Who wants to lube him up? Don’t worry, Mom, I’l fuck you very soon. I just want to make damn sure that everyone knows who is in command and this is a very telling way to demonstrate the fact.

“Attaboy, spread those cheeks further apart. Very nice. Sis, get some wash rags and soap, just in case. This first time might get ... messy. Though at least it seems that he shaved his crack ... and his balls ... and his cock. Wow ... even his cheeks are bald. Nice and smooth. Very good start, at least. Mom, did you do that for him?” I asked Mom directly and she nodded, a smile that very much reminded me of her famous namesake, a certain blonde Aussie actress.

“In the shower, yes. Surprise, surprise? You like, Master? I did it at least partly with you in mind, so you could enjoy buggering your father for the first time ever. At least Darrell will enjoy it, unlike that panty waste of a bio dad who got himself sent upstate. I dare say he’s getting it much rougher than Darrell is,” Mom told me as she guided my prick into his waiting pucker.

I gave Darrell a moment or two to adjust, but then I started sodomizing him in earnest, ramming it deeper up his tush on every stroke. He met me more than halfway, being clearly in the mood to be my little pussy boi bottom bitch slut. For a dude, he really did have a nice bum, too. It was very tight on my cock as I pounded him good and rough up his cornhole. If this wasn’t proof that his stories of bending over dick alongside his first wife were true, I didn’t know what was.

“Oh, fuck, yeah ... move your hips a little more, Daddy ... meet that prick in the middle! Master, bugger my Daddy just like he craves it and needs it! I love Daddy and I love you ... and I love Mom and I want all of us happy ... and this clearly ... makes us all happy,” Jessica began panting as Mom knelt to spread her legs and dine on that sweet teenage pussy at last.

“Attagirl, Mom ... make me proud with the way that you eat my sister out! Eat that fine Latin pussy like there’s no tomorrow! Jessica, hold onto Mom’s head and direct her where you want to go. Simon says don’t stop eating her twat until she creams herself on your tongue ... and then make out with her, too. Share her own juices with her, Mom,” I told Mom as I continued fucking Darrell up the ass from behind.

“Damn, bro, you should have just grabbed Daddy years ago, bent him over, and made him your bitch right then and there. The whole family would have been much happier after you seized control that way. Clearly, Daddy needed this. This is the end of his struggle, his stress, his various desperate moves to prove his manhood. Now he’s surrendered to the stronger man and he’s much better off, as are we,” Jessica declared while I ravaged Darrell’s twink booty even more and made him spurt his cum all over the floor.

“Woah, honey, look at the mess you made! I love you, but you know Master’s rules. You’ll have to clean that up later! Oh, damn, it’s pretty fucking hot to watch you in action ... getting your tight ass plowed like a gay porn star! You guys are really turning me on, you know, so both of you can expect lots of tail today!” Mom teased and praised us both at once.

I already knew that I was gonna get laid by her. That was a given. This was a signal to Darrell that he would get more action as well. With that, Mom put her hands on my buns and rubbed them as much as she could while pushing me deeper up her husband’s rump. I could smell her wet pussy, too, and it confirmed that she was very aroused by watching me sodomize my own stepfather, her sweet cuckold hubby.

It was too much, of course, especially since Jessica knelt behind Mom and started licking her bottom. Mom began screaming with delight, my stepsister’s tongue sending her to places that didn’t exist in the known universe. Mom couldn’t help herself and started to finger my butt, her long, graceful digits probing me while I rogered her husband but good. We had a nice train going on there for a little bit, but I couldn’t hold back. I spilled my white-hot jizz up Darrell’s bunghole and pulled out of him with a loud pop, leaving my load of spunk behind.

“That was a cherry that got popped, wasn’t it? Not his. Yours, son. That was your first dude, wasn’t it? Your first time fucking another man in the ass. It was your sodomy cherry. And you honored your stepfather with it. Good man! Now, let me shower with you and wash you nice and clean ... see if we can’t get you in the mood to fuck me at last. I need my fair share of my son’s cock, too, don’t I, Master?” Mom asserted as we walked together toward the shower.

“Darrell, Simon says lick that mess off the floor ... and Jessica, Simon says to hold his face down to make sure he does it. Gotta clean up your own mess, remember? Rule number one. Don’t ruin Mom’s nice linoleum floor. Jessica, Simon says reward him afterward by letting him suck and play with your tits,” I instructed those two while walking with Mom to the shower, holding hands with her at last.

Gods, she was radiant, too, like a blonde Goddess made for sex. We made it to the shower and Mom washed my dick thoroughly. She also took full advantage of the chance to grope me as she cleaned my whole body, her hands roaming all over my flesh. I had no complaints, though. This was pretty fucking awesome, don’t you think? My mother, who could easily be mistaken for Naomi Watts and even shared her first name with that actress, clearly couldn’t keep her hands off me. That was flattering in the extreme for me, very heady wine.

Before I knew it, I was busy washing her as well, caressing her soft, smooth, sleek, wet skin, caressing her tits and her ass, making out with her like we were a pair of teenagers or something. I felt my boner start to return, my cock seemingly no longer as beset by a male refractory period as it used to be. Mom looked at my prick in wide-eyed hunger and lust, not to mention feeling a bit flattered that I would get so hard for her so fucking fast.

“Honey ... Master ... please ... now ... now ... take me!” Mom pleaded with me now and I couldn’t resist her any longer.

I grabbed by the waist and turned her around, bending her over to take her from behind. I slid so easily into my wet and wanton mother that it was amazing. There was no resistance, just eager and hungry welcome by a very receptive twat. From the enthusiastic pushback with Mom’s hips and buns, there was no doubt that she was my woman every bit as much as Jessica was. They were both my sluts as well as my ladies. I owned them the same way that Mom owned Darrell. It was an almost demonic level of influence and control, a spiritual as well as a carnal dominance and supremacy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.