The Cure Worse Than the Disease? - Cover

The Cure Worse Than the Disease?

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Simon, his mother Naomi, his stepfather Darrell, and his stepsister Jessica receive the first COVID-19 pill supplies and discover that combining the pills with booze and weed has..very weird and kinky results.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Damn good breakfast, guys!” Mom told us, putting smiles on Jessica’s face and mine.

“Yeah, no kidding! You two know how to cook!” Darrell grinned as he dug into the meal as if we were just a regular family.

“Thanks ... Mom ... and ... Dad,” I told him, trying it on for size.

“Yeah, thank you, Mom ... and ... Daddy!” Jessica really let her dimples show now and the smile reached her eyes.

“So ... we’re a bit more ... sober than we were, right? And we were ... extremely candid with each other yesterday. Far more than usual ... about some pretty wild stuff, wouldn’t you say? So, now, being sober ... we have some decisions to make ... about how we want to ... cope ... with this new awareness, this epiphany, about each other. See where I’m going here?” Mom addressed the elephant in the room after about a dozen minutes or so of quiet pigging out on all of our parts.

“I have ... some concept of it, yes,” Jessica blurted now.

“Yeah, that’s understating it a bit, sis. Jessica ... and I have definitely experienced a change to our relationship overnight, haven’t we? As you said, she’s my girlfriend now,” I blushed a little.

“And his slut, of course. And we just kissed a little while ago like this,” Jessica repeated her earlier performance with equal passion.

“And to think that you didn’t think that she liked you!” Mom teased me now.

“Touche, Mom,” I grinned as she closed in for a lip lock of her own.

“Mmm ... just as I thought. You’re in love with me ... and with Jess. It’s cool. You have strong feelings of affection and lust toward the ladies of your family, the ones who you know will always have your back. We’re yours, honey. It’s just how it is. As for Darrell, well, I think that we need to sort that out, too, don’t we, before too much time and confusion transpire,” Mom said as she popped another cure pill and fed us ours, too ... through more kisses.

“No sense in letting the virus hit us ... or the effect wear off, right?” Darrell laughed as Mom caressed his bare chest.

“So ... we’re agreed that ... you and Jessica ... are lovers. We kinda want the same deal for ... you and me, hon,” Mom told me bluntly now, “I want ... us ... to be lovers, too. Am I clear enough, babe?”

“Yeah ... that’s becoming apparent ... and I don’t have any problem with that. Nor do Jess or ... Dad, if I hazarded a guess. In fact, they seem to want us to be lovers, too,” I observed while Mom and Jess both peppered me with kisses ... and I could feel the changes from the pills again.

“Oh, most definitely. I still have the urge to be cuckolded, and who better to do it than you? I can trust you to do it right ... to not publicly ... you know ... ruin me. Some humiliation is hot, yes, but there’s a loving balance. You ... and Naomi ... and Jess, you’d know how to manage it, you know. I need a ... hotwife, a Domme wife, yes.

“I need to submit and to serve, perhaps even more than Jessica does. My sex life would be completely controlled by you guys, especially Naomi, who would be my direct Mistress as well as my wife, you see,” Darrell bit his lower lip as he confirmed what he had said before about being a sub.

“Directly, yes, but Simon is now head of the household. I want that clearly understood. Is everyone agreed? That should put an end to your bickering for good, if you know who’s the boss around here. It ain’t you, it ain’t Jess, and it ain’t even me. What Simon says, goes. It’s a permanent game of ‘Simon says’ from here on out.

“Agreed? Is everyone on the same page, accepting that Simon, my son, is the man of the house?” Mom demanded now, perhaps Topping a little from the bottom, but it was a sort of transitional stage ... and she was my mother, after all.

“I happily concede that your dominance of this family has been replaced by your son’s ... our son’s,” Darrell beamed as he basically acknowledged that he had never ruled the roost.

“Yes, that’s a fair point. I’ve always worn the pants in our marriage, haven’t I? Well, now no one needs to wear pants at all, but there’s definitely a new sheriff in town. It’s all understood, then? The pecking order starts with Simon on top,” Mom clarified as the pills impacted her own inhibitions by suppressing them.

“Followed by you, Mom. Nothing against Jess, but she’s a sub, not a Domme or switch. Plus you can advise me as the former head of this household,” I smiled as Mom now stroked both my dick and Darrell’s at once.

“Hey, I’m cool with it. What else, though?” Jessica licked her lips by now, the pills once more affecting us.

“Well, apparently, it’s agreed that Darrell’s sex life is entirely in our hands, especially mine. Are we talking chastity play, babe, because I don’t want to deny you healthy sexual relief, but I also don’t want to quash your fantasies? What did you really have in mind here? Do we select your sex partners? Do we control or limit your orgasms? Edge you? Make you eat creampies? Pimp you out to men like your first wife did? Sissify you? What’s the extent of it?” Mom probed a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.