The Cure Worse Than the Disease? - Cover

The Cure Worse Than the Disease?

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Simon, his mother Naomi, his stepfather Darrell, and his stepsister Jessica receive the first COVID-19 pill supplies and discover that combining the pills with booze and weed has..very weird and kinky results.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Well, I write some hotwife porn, of course ... under the name Hand Solo, a little plan on that name. I have written six stories ... all of them about ... hotwives and cuckolds. Some of that stuff is more for fan service, but some of it is actually what I’ve done ... wanted to do. Including a true story about my time as Angelica’s sissy drag queen cuckold. It’s all there,” Darrell confessed now, really making our jaws drop.

“So, my loving husband ... writing hotwife stories on his computer while I slave away as a nurse during this deadly plague ... how naughty of you! Hmmm ... I’ll have to think about what I think about this. Send me the link in an email, dear. That’s not a request, either. Consider it a command, just to test out your ... willingness to truly submit to female authority,” Mom asserted, making Jessica and me snicker a little.

“You want to read it all?” Darrell gasped a bit, but his boner was very rigid ... and not too small.

Granted, his dick wasn’t in my range. Far from it. Mine was about average length, maybe a little more, but my girth was ... thick. His prick was longer and skinny, a decent length if nothing else. He defied the small penis stereotypes and cliches about cuckolds, wittols, etc. I mean, they could pretend that his cock was tiny, but it wasn’t. Just thin, that was all.

“Of course, dear husband. I want to know what interests my sweet hubby. I want to see what all fantasies we can safely consider with an open mind ... to roleplay, that is. Imagine how hot it can get us in bed, you pretending to be another man, even imagining that you’re Simon.

“We can even pretend that I’m Angelica or Jessica and you’re one of those guys, the bullies, or something of that sort. We don’t have to ... go ... that far yet ... yet,” Mom dangled the hope of a more adventurous marriage in front of my stepfather, watching his cock rise to the occasion.

“Oh, dear ... get a room, please, Mom ... and Darrell. Sorry, but I definitely can’t call you ‘Dad’ after this, you know. No offense. Wow ... but at least I like you better as a person. You’re just ... you,” I teased them, but all the same, accepted that the fantasies about Mom and Jessica would have to just remain the elephant in the room these days.

“Yeah, let’s get to bed, dear. We can check out your ... stories ... tomorrow,” Mom agreed, actually taking Darrell by the dick and leading him to the master bedroom.

From the sounds that followed, there was no doubt even through the locked door that Mom put Darrell through the paces. She wanted her ashes hauled and he must have hauled them well enough to make Jessica proud if nothing else. I certainly heard plenty of moans to make me go to bed and jack off to the noise. The sound of Mom gettin’ religion was unforgettable, the way that she kept shouting God’s name. If they ever went through with this cuckold/hotwife stuff, it wouldn’t be due to failure to satisfy either of them.

A few hours later...

“Wake up, horndog!” I heard Jessica call me that nickname with a giggle in her voice.

“Horndog? Horndog? Is that the best put down that you can devise, sis?” I retorted as I awoke groggily to find the hour set at 5:45 am, “damn, sis, it’s early as fuck, even for me!”

“Yeah, well, I slept what I could, tossing and turning, thinking about how ... I crave you ... and you desire me as well. It’s just got me all turned-on, you know. I must have frigged myself to sleep from sheer exhaustion for a while there. I had the raunchiest dreams, too! Nasty, kinky dreams! Dreams of you doing all kinds of crazy, naughty things to my body, bro! Sorry to wake you, bro, when we’re getting along so damn well...

“Oh, God, on top of everything else, at least Mom and Dad fucked half the night away. Wild, drunken sailor sex, too, not normal, married sex. Talk about making a hot mess out of me, trust me, bro! I just wanted to climb into bed with you and ravage your body in your sleep, too! I wanted to ride you all night long! Damn ... why do I have to be ... so ... attracted to my own beefy horndog of a stepbrother! Think of the big-ass babies we’d make together, too!” Jessica proved to me that my memories weren’t kidding me.

Damn ... did I really confess my incestuous lusts for Mom, Jessica ... and even Darrell to a limited extent? Did I really admit that I wanted to butt-fuck Jessica in particular, spank her, rim her, and even motorboat her? Did Darrell really confess to that same desire, too? Did I really confess that I wanted to impregnate Mom? God, how much sherry and weed did I mix with pizza and COVID-19 pills, anyway? Wow, that stuff was intense, and I didn’t know how much was booze, weed, or pills? I doubt that the pizza made it worse, if anything it would have slowed things down, but damn ... damn ... damn!

“Sis, you know that it occurs to me that there were a lot of variables last night. We ate pizza, so that would have slowed the ingestion process, but we also consumed spirits and smoked pot, you know. Maybe, just maybe, the impact of the pills would have been less without those factors, just sayin’. The gist of it, though, is that I think that we were ... drugged last night. We were influenced toward such ... confessions by a narcotic cocktail of alcohol, marijuana, and whatever you call this new coronavirus cure/prevention pill,” I explained as I got up to piss and then shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.