Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 22: Marcie & Lisa Get Big Bob Experience; Join Circle

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Marcie & Lisa Get Big Bob Experience; Join Circle - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The noise level increased in the living room with the kids being around more; so both Trish and I moved our work/study areas to one of the upstairs bedrooms where we could shut the door for quiet. I took one side of the room, and Trish the other.

One of the side benefits of our temporary shared office space was that there was a bed in the room. The first day we were actually in the room together, I shut the door and looked at Trish. She looked at me, and we were in bed making love a minute later. After a short lovemaking session, we agreed that we’d have to be a little disciplined otherwise we wouldn’t get any work or studying done. We limited ourselves to having sex in the morning, and again in the afternoon, unless someone else made an alternative offer to either of us; such was the limit of our willpower.

As the house got into a routine around Marcie, Lisa, and the kids, we did get alternative offers. Andrew would often come and ‘borrow’ Trish. They’d disappear into the bedroom next to where I was working. That event would make me horny, so I’d call Nancy or claim Darby to see whether one of them wanted company. They both liked the room I was in, so they’d come upstairs, and we’d make love, and then they’d clean up and leave, and I’d go back to generating billable hours. Sometimes I had the two of them at once. Occasionally, Amy would come by too, and we’d have a romantic interlude, sometimes with Trish.

Neither Lisa nor Marcie said anything, but in hindsight the events were pretty obvious since the bedroom door upstairs could be seen from the living room. I got to thinking that we were having no effect on our nannies until several things happened. First, I was getting a coke in the kitchen after lunch one day. The babes were asleep, and normally Lisa and Marcie hung out in the living room reading and waiting for them to start to wake up. I was barefoot, so I made no noise as I walked about. I moved slowly into the kitchen, and there in the opposite doorway were the two of them hugging and kissing quite passionately. I backed up and made some noise before I got to the kitchen the second time. They both looked guilty, but I brushed it all aside and got my drink.

The second event happened on Friday. Lisa had taken the day off, so I was alone with Trish and Marcie. Andrew and Darby had driven over to the east coast to see friends, and Trish was upstairs cramming for the bar exam. I wandered into the kitchen to have a late lunch, and Marcie was reading while all the tots napped.

Marcie looked up at me with one of her beautiful smiles. She teased, “No one around for your afternoon dose of nookie?”

I must have looked surprise. I started to stutter totally unsure how to reply.

Marcie laughed, “It’s OK. It’s OK. I’m just teasing. It’s just that you guys make me ... horny.” On that note, she realized she’d embarrassed herself. She slapped her hand across her mouth, slid off the stool, and fled from the kitchen.

I went and found Marcie out on the pool deck. I said, “Marcie, I ... we’ve tried to be discreet. I’m sorry if we’ve been so obvious that it’s ... influenced you in some adverse way. I...”

“Oh, no. It’s not bad ... it’s the opposite.” She looked down at the ground and said, “I’m alone, and you and the others have become my family. I’m observant and enjoy what you’re doing although I’m not involved ... but want to be.”

“Marcie, do you know what you’re saying?”

She nodded but wouldn’t look me in the eye.

“I’m almost speechless. I’m also biased. I like having you with us ... and I don’t want to mess up a good thing.”

Her next statement floored me and was almost a change of subject. “Would you let me be here on the weekends with all of you? I like you all so much.”

“Errr ... yeah, if that’s what you want. We’ll pay you, of course.”

“Oh, no. I’m not asking for over time. I just want to be with all of you when you’re home, and ... doing whatever it is you do. You’re not only my bosses, you’ve become my best friends.” Her glance assured me that she was aware of our lovemaking sessions.

I suddenly tossed out my observation from two days earlier, “I saw you kissing Lisa.”

“Oh, jeeze. I’m sorry. We were both kind of worked up. You’d made love to Trish and Darby that day, and ... well, we were horny. That seemed a good outlet at the time. We don’t normally do that. We’ve only done it twice.”

“As you’ll find when you hang out with us, there is other ... sapphic activity among us. We have no hidden agendas. We are not monogamous. We are not exclusive. We are trusting and open with each other, and most of all we are very loving.”

Marcie looked up at me with glassy tears in her eyes, “I know. That’s why I want to spend time with you when you’re together.” She faltered, “Lisa does too, but I shouldn’t speak for her, but don’t count her out.”

I gave Marcie a manly hug without going overboard. It seemed appropriate, and she seemed to not only accept it but also to like it. She put her head on my shoulder as she hugged back. I said, “Yes, be with us as you choose.”

As we hugged, we both heard a toddler babbling from the open nursery door. Marcie scurried inside and across the living room to attend to her wards. As she left, she glanced back, smiled, and said, “Thank you.”

I brooded as I worked during the rest of the afternoon. Marcie had not too subtly asked to be included in our circle. I thought she might be idealizing what our life was like, or how she’d feel.

At dinner, I indicated to Pam and Trish that they should stay to talk. I started, “I had a most unusual but brief discussion with Marcie today. She’s observed enough of what goes on around the house with all of us that she would like to sign on.”

Pam looked surprised and asked, “She came right out and said that?”

“I’m reading between the lines a bit. She alluded to the fact that she’d like to be part of the lovemaking, that she likes what she sees about polyamory, and overtly asked to spend her free time with us. I told her she could, starting tomorrow.”

Trish said, “I take it she’s been aware of our lovemaking?”

“Yes, and the only reason it bothers her appeared to be that she’s not involved. I found her kissing Lisa on Wednesday, but just brushed it off. I mentioned it today, and she implied they were both worked up and letting off some steam with each other.”

Trish said, “So what should we do? Anything special?”

Pam smiled, “Just be ourselves.”

I said, “Do we include her?”

Pam said, “I think we tell her that if she sees something she wants to do, she’s welcome to join in. That’ll call her bluff.”

“I don’t think she’s bluffing.”


I got up at seven o’clock on Saturday and went to check on the babes. Trish and David had the three to seven a.m. shift, and I promised I’d relieve them. They were both dozing on the sofa, with Trish curled up against David holding the room monitor. They were both nearly nude, and had obviously cuddled up after making love with a light blanket around them that had mostly slipped away.

I tiptoed into the nursery. Marcie was there to my surprise. She was replenishing the stock of diapers by the changing tables. I must have looked startled.

Marcie smiled at me, a beautiful smile that lit up the dimly lit room. She said in a whisper, “I couldn’t sleep, so I came over about five-thirty.” She gestured out the door, “Those two were asleep so I came in here to check on the kids and organize things for the day. I actually dozed a little in the chair.” We had a fancy rocking chair in the nursery.

“Thank you. Is anybody awake yet?”

“Kent and Gale are about to wake up.” I glanced at their two cribs. Gale was watching the two of us with big blue eyes. Next to her in the next crib, Kent was just starting to sit up. He gave me a big smile that melted my heart.

I moved and swept up Gale, “Come on Miss Gale, let’s put some dry diaps on you and start you on some Cheerios and juice.” Gale put her arms up to be lifted from her crib.

As I changed her diapers, Marcie got Kent up and working on him next to me on the other changing table. We finished about the same time.

I said, “Bring him along and help me get them started on some chow.”

We carried the tots to the kitchen on our hips, pulled up two of the five high chairs, and put the youths into place and secured their trays. I got juice for each one, and poured a quarter cup of Cheerios on the trays. The kids launched into eating and drinking as usual.

Marcie turned to me. “Bob, would you hug me like you did yesterday?”

I held my arms out, and Marcie was inside them in a flash. After a hug she looked up at me, and I could tell she wanted a kiss.

I asked, “Are you sure? This is a slippery slope.”

“Very sure.”

I leaned down and kissed her very tenderly, drawing out the kiss so our lips remained in contact for a long time. I think we would have done more, but another little voice started babbling in the nursery.

I kept watch of the crew in the kitchen as one-by-one their numbers swelled until all the kiddies were ensconced in their high chairs eating something. I’d prepared some fruit and some of their standard mushy oatmeal too. At least everyone generally ate the same thing.

Trish appeared, giving kisses to each child as she walked along the assembly line of zealous eaters. David then came too, now awake again. Both looked surprised that Marcie was there. Pam and Darby appeared, and then Andrew and Mike, who’d spent the night with the two women, respectively. Amy sauntered in with a generous supply of kisses. Jon came right behind her. They slept upstairs on the bed in Trish and my office as they often did.

As Amy and Jon finished kissing the babies, I suggested with a touch of humor, “Marcie is here by special request to hang out with us. As we start to share all our adult-to-adult kisses, please include her.”

On that note, we all started to hug and kiss one another as we usually did. I could sense the relief that we could go back to our usual romantic habits with each other. Marcie looked very happy.

Ben and Nancy arrived from next door with a tray of freshly baked cinnamon buns, and Georgette came down from my bed rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Reese, Georgette, and I had slept together, although we got a late start because of a serious three-way lovemaking session.

Georgette went right up to Marcie and planted a big kiss on her lips, and then hugged the young woman to her. She said, “You will fit in with the rest of us just fine. Feel free to talk to me if you have any qualms or questions.”

A few of us teamed up to cook breakfast. Being that everyone who was in town was present, we did a large breakfast with eggs benedict, bacon, and all the trimmings. After we ate a separate clean up crew made everything like new again.

Ben found himself near my ex-wife, and I watched as the two of them flirted, and then shared a few kisses at the breakfast table. After some whispering between the two of them, Reese and Ben made excuses and disappeared towards an upstairs bedroom – probably David and Reese’s marital bed.

I saw Pam slide in next to Marcie, and the two of them start to talk in a hushed tone. I knew the messages that were being imparted, because we’d talked about them the night before.

I suggested we take some of the kids to the beach before the temperatures got too high. Andrew, Darby, Jon, Amy, Marcie, and I agreed to go. We would take all the toddlers since we had more than one adult per kid. We put together some beach packs, and baby packs, loaded up two cars with gear – those cars with baby seats in them, and were soon at Lido Beach.

We set up right near the water line, and immediately brought the five tots and set them in the sand just above the water line. As the next wave broke, the tail of the wave swept up the sand and splashed around the babies. Their giggles and laughter could be heard a mile away.

We attracted a bit of a following watching five identically aged tots playing with their parents in the water.

One woman stopped and asked, “Who goes with which baby?”

Trish gestured to Kent, “He’s mine.”

Andrew gestured to Darby and Alice, “She’s mine,” and then he pointed to Reese’s baby Gale Rose, “But she may be mine too.”

I was next in line, I pointed at Doug and then a few of the others, “He’s mine, but that one that one, and that one might be mine too.”

Jon gestured to Gale and Wendy, “We’re pretty sure she’s mine, but as he said, he might be her dad instead.”

As each of us spoke the woman’s jaw dropped further and further towards her feet. Finally, she said, “You’re all kidding, right?” She gave a sort of laugh.

We all shook our heads. “Nope. We’re in a large nonexclusive polyamorous family.” I gestured to the kids, “This bumper crop is one result. We all live together, well, us and a few others who didn’t come to the beach.”

The woman shrugged and wandered off in a bit of a daze. We’d upset her sensibilities.

We spent an hour playing, and then decided to take the kids home, clean them up, feed them and give them their afternoon naps.

When the last of the tots went down for a nap at Marcie’s insistence, we all took a breather in the living room. The cooing and baby conversation in the nursery quieted down almost as soon as we were out of the room.

Pam came and sat in my lap, giving me some rather open ‘hot’ kisses that involved a lot of tongue. She said in a low tone, “Want to sneak away with me for a little while?”

“I’d love to.”

She got up, and I followed her into the master bedroom we were using. I was about to shut the door, when Pam said, “Leave it open.” The way she said it let me know there was a reason I’d like.

We went to each other and kissed, our tongues dueling in the air between us as our passion mounted. I tugged Pam’s sleeveless top over her head, and then released her bra, letting her still engorged melons free for my playtime. I leaned down and sucked on one, captured a little of the milk she still provided to nurse.

Pam stripped my shirt away, and then with a little more effort we were nude. Pam held my cock and jerked it around a little, rapidly taking me from a ‘5’ or ‘6, ‘ up to a ‘9.’ She said, “I’d love to be eaten. I haven’t had your tongue on my clit for a week or more.”

I gave her a gentle shove, and laughing she fell backwards onto our soft bed, spreading her legs in invitation as she came to a rest. I was on her in an instant, my tongue delving deep into the inner reaches of her female folds. I added a few fingers, and soon Pam was writhing and twisting in ecstasy.

“Fuck me,” Pam implored.

I rose, held my cock for aiming purposes, and gently pushed forward until I was buried to the limit inside my lover. I started to move slowly. I told Pam how much I loved her,

I felt a presence behind me. Pam glanced past me and smiled. She said in a sweet tone, “I thought you might come.”

Without looking I said in an inviting tone, “Marcie, welcome. We’re a little busy right now, but come in.”

Marcie said, “I know. That’s why I’m here. I want to be busy with you too.”

Marcie came close to me, and we kissed. She ran her hands up my front from my groin to my face and back.

I said, “If you’re going to be here, you have entirely too many clothes on.”

Marcie smiled at me, and within seconds she’d pulled her top up and off. Her frilly bra immediately followed. Marcie had ripe breasts with gorgeous areolas and nipples. She tilted her head and studied me to see whether I approved of what I saw.

“You are one of the most gorgeous specimens of woman that I know.”

She smiled, and then her shorts and a thong disappeared, leaving her naked except for a small landing strip of pubic hair.

I held out one arm to her as I slowly oscillated my cock deep in Pam’s pussy. Marcie slid into my side, and we kissed again, her smallish breasts pushing against my bare skin. The feeling was intoxicating, especially as my cock rested in another pussy.

I checked with Pam, and she smiled at me. I asked Marcie, “Have you ever been eaten out by a woman?”

“No.” Marcie looked both worried and excited.

Pam held her arms out. She said, “Come and bring your pussy over my face so I can lick you ... so I can pleasure you.”

Marcie scrambled onto the bed and carefully knee-walked over Pam’s face, being careful not to pull her hair. Pam’s tongue immediately swung into action, madly dancing around Marcie’s slit.

I leaned forward and kissed Marcie again, and then I fondled her breasts using my thumbs on her nipples as I felt them rise to hardness.

Marcie moaned into my kiss, and when we stopped, she said in a husky voice, “I am in heaven. I have waited all my life for this moment. I am in absolute heaven.” We kissed some more, and I could feel her whole body tremble with the first wave of pleasure Pam delivered.

We stayed like this for a while: my pistoning into Pam, Pam eating Marcie’s pussy, and Marcie and me kissing and fondling.

Pam orchestrated the next arrangement. She said from between Marcie’s legs, “I want to see Bob’s big swollen cock push into your pussy. You’re wet enough that we could slip three of him in there right now.”

Marcie looked in awe at my ‘package, ‘ as she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. She whispered, “Please, but go slow. You are kind of big.”

I swiped my cock along her slit multiple times as I checked in with Pam. I asked her, “Do you think I should give her a starter course on the Big Bob Experience?

Pam snickered, and said, “Oh, yes. Absolutely, but first, a few full-depth penetrations to warm her up.”

I plunged forward into Marcie. She moaned and shuddered in some new form of ecstasy. I slowly pulled out, enjoying the cool air on my cock, and then very slowly repeated my penetration of her body. I leaned in and kissed Marcie, and then left that part of her to Pam. I worked over her breasts, sucking and licking, as I headed south. I reached her nether region, and Marcie purred with delight as my tongue touched some of the same places where Pam had been only moments before.

As I ate and tongued Marcie’s slit, I added a finger, and then a second one, slowly sawing in and out of her cunt in a slow steady rhythm as I tongued her clit. I added a third finger, but Marcie hadn’t caught on where we were headed yet. Even with the fourth, I guessed she thought I had done all I could do to her, and would now just twist and turn in her juices.

I tucked my thumb into my palm and pushed forward as I licked and spit to add lubrication for my hand. I was suddenly in all the way, she gasped, and my knuckles sought out her G-spot. I found pay dirt almost immediately when she started to arch and cum. My mouth had trouble holding on, and I kept trying to reapply my tongue to her clit.

Marcie sputtered, “Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God,” in a nonstop litany as the orgasm grew and exploded inside her. Then, we heard, “Oh, Fuck ... stupendous.”

I winked at Pam who put a full court press on Marcie’s mouth and breasts. I saw her pinch a nipple hard. The tips of my fingers found the A-spot, known only by how Marcie responded. I slapped, stroked, pinched, licked, sucked, bit, and paid rapt attention to everything sexual about Marcie below her waist, but I also kept stroking that hot internal spot that would make her explode.

Marcie was so primed for orgasm that she made the Big Bob Experience easy, and Pam’s supporting activities made it even easier and more of a sure thing. Marcie’s back started the telltale arch on her way to a large mind-blowing orgasm. Her eyes got large as she studied me to see whether I knew what I was doing. Slap. Bite. Stroke. Stroke. Stroke. Slap. Thrust. Stroke. My two hands were busy.

“OH, GREAT FUCKING HOLY WOW!” Marcie gasped out as the orgasm started. I pushed under her core with my free hand, found her anal opening, and pushed a finger in her ass as she crested. “OOOOOOOOOOOOH, FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!”

The silence from Marcie and the limp nature of her entire body testified to the success of our endeavor. I pulled my hands from Marcie, and Pam and I high fived.

Pam said, “You do that so well.” She laughed. I’d done it to her only the week before.

“Thanks to you.”

From the doorway to the bedroom, Andrew said, “We had to come and watch. I enjoy watching a master of the female body at work.”

I turned and saw leaning around the corner were Jon, Amy, Trish, Andrew, Darby, David, Mike, Reese, and Nancy. I couldn’t help but notice that Reese was nude and being fucked from behind by Mike. She looked very happy as she rocked back into him.

I waved to the others, and moved to hold Marcie in my arms. Pam said to me, “I want you to finish her off when she comes to.” She got off the bed, and sauntered in her nakedness right up to Jon. She hooked a finger in his shirt collar and pulled him back into the room, and to the other side of the bed.

It didn’t take Pam long to strip away Jon’s clothing and inhale his hardness in one of her epic blowjobs. Jon got hard quickly. Pam lay back, and Jon started to pump his cock into her. I guess she wasn’t in a mood for any foreplay. I could almost feel her warmth and passion as she mated with my friend.

Pam was so engaged when Marcie fluttered out of her dream state. “Wow. You ... you maxed me out. I’ve never had an orgasm that intense, and believe me I’ve tried. I’m very happy, and I’m very ... I hope it’s OK to say this ... I’m very in love with you right now.” She glanced at Pam and Jon, “Oh, geeze, they’re fucking right next to us!”

“I know. I love you too Marcie.” I moved and kissed her a lot, our tongues dancing as we moved.

Marcie watched Pam and Jon with awe. She asked softly, “Did you make love to me?”

“No, I wanted you to be with me. I didn’t want to do that without your knowledge.”

“Good. Will you make love to me now? I want to enjoy ‘us.’”

“With great pleasure.” Even as I said the words, Marcie had taken hold of my cock and was trying to steer me into her throbbing pussy. I moved around on the bed, and slowly sank back into the beauty as she pulled me to her in a most loving way. Her passion seemed boundless, and it didn’t take long for me to succumb to her charms. I blasted a gallon of my semen into her inner folds. It occurred to me that I knew nothing about her susceptibility to a pregnancy, but I put that thought aside as another blast of my cum splattered inside her.

Beside me, Jon was filling Pam’s sweet cunt with his baby batter at the same time I was doing Marcie.

Marcie sighed and held Pam’s hand. She said, “Such togetherness, I’m truly awed. This has been such a perfect day. I feel so different now.”

Pam speculated, “Good different, I hope.”

“Oh, yes. I feel loved by you and Bob, and the others. I know I’m new and sort of innocent, but I’ll catch on, I promise.”

I nuzzled her neck, “You’re doing just fine.”


Marcie never went ‘home’ after that except to get some personal things from her small apartment. I went with her to help. She turned in the keys and got her security deposit back that day. We had a beautiful new member of our circle.

Having Marcie with us was like having a flower blossom into fullness and beauty right before our eyes. She was radiant, and her happiness was contagious.

Pam intercepted Lisa the first thing on Monday morning. We’d decided a heart-to-heart with her would be the best way to explain what had happened with Marcie over the weekend. I thought this would be a pretty matter of fact meeting, but I was wrong. I sat in, but only to give Pam some support as she directed Lisa to a corner of the living room, instead of to the nursery. Lisa looked worried.

Pam said carefully, “Lisa, over the weekend, some things changed. We still want you, so there’s nothing bad happening, but we want to explain to you that Marcie is now living with us. She’s become part of our loving circle, part of our intentional family, and she’s moved into the house. We...”

Lisa stood like a hot iron had been touched to her butt, her face scrunched up, and she burst into tears. She stomped around and kept saying, “Damn, damn, damn.” She held her hands to her face as the tears started. She sobbed and kept cursing.

I stood too and finally caught the distraught woman in my arms as she danced around the living room furniture. “Lisa, what’s wrong?” I held her at arm’s length.

“I wanted to be in the circle too,” she blurted out. “I thought we’d do it together.” A huge sob and flood of tears then rained down on my shirt as she buried her head in my chest and pounded on me gently with one fist.

She sobbed out, “I saw all ... the love ... and affection ... and Marcie and I ... talked ... about how ... it was what we wanted... more than anything.” A huge bout of racking sobs echoed through the house, “And Marcie ... got in ... and I didn’t ... all because ... I had to get ... my car fixed and went to the dentist on Friday.”

I looked at Pam and sort of shrugged. Pam looked at me. We both knew how we wanted to play this. Trish was nearby. She drew a circle in the air, and mimed picking up Lisa and putting her in the circle. Mike was nearby, and he nodded enthusiastically.

A male voice over my head came from the balcony. Andrew was up there and had been listening. He said in his stentorian voice and English accent, “Bob, bring her in.” Darby’s voice followed directly, “I agree. Tell her we love her.” From the other side of the balcony Georgette chimed in too: “Yes, we love her.”

Amy and Jon had been out of sight in the kitchen. They both moved into sight, and both held their hands out with their thumbs up. David and Reese appeared next to them with the same response.

I almost burst out laughing. Here, Pam and I thought we were having this private discussion with Lisa, and everyone else in the house except maybe the babies was listening to everything going on.

I wrapped Lisa in my arms and cradled her blonde head against me as she cried. Marcie had been worried about how Lisa would take what had happened. She obviously loved her friend and wanted her close.

I said in an authoritative voice, “Lisa, stop crying. There’s no need for you to cry. We accept you. You’re in.”

She sobbed, “Wh ... wh ... why? Wh ... Wh ... what?”

“We want you to be with us too, because we all want you to live with us.”

Lisa jerked away from me and studied me to be sure she heard correctly, “You do?” Her voice crackled because of her tears and sobbing. She was breathing at a rapid rate.

“Yes. Plain and simple, yes.”

Pam said, “Yes, we do, but you have to understand what that means.”

Lisa said cautiously, “I know about the sex, and that’s better than fine with me. I love to make love, and I love all of you so much.”

Pam shook her head, “No, there’s a whole lot more – our philosophy about love and life, and our values. This is where our chemistry comes from. I had this same talk with Marcie yesterday.”

Lisa sniffed, “OK. What do I need to agree to?”

I laughed, “No. It’s not like a contract you have to agree to. What we’re talking about is something you need to feel with your heart. These are the things that have to feel ‘right’ with you when you hear them. It’s how you live from the inside out. You have to be able to say, ‘Oh, that’s so me.’ This isn’t something you may reluctantly agree to be or do to be in our club.”

Trish had floated up next to me. “He’s making it sound like a cult, and I guess in a way we are. You have to understand, there’s a reason for the sex, and the babies all being born close together, and what you see between all of us.”

Pam said, “At the core is our ability to love people, especially the people we have in our circle. We are not jealous of one another, and that’s a discussion we need to have all alone, but just know that the emotion of jealousy has no place in this household. You will learn a new word – compersion: it’s the opposite of jealousy in a way, and it means you feel good when you see one of your partners – male or female – getting love and affection or affirmation from someone else.”

Lisa nodded vigorously with her eyes as large as saucers.

Pam said, “What goes on here is the utmost in tolerance and communication, in openness and fairness, in equality of the sexes, and all the aspects of love that we haven’t talked about. We’ve had it pretty easy so far because we haven’t hit any really hard bumps in the road, or had some disaster befall us; well, except for five babies arriving within a few weeks of each other. Maybe that’s when our true mettle will come through. Right now, we’re one happy intentional family.”

Trish said, “Think of what those words mean: ‘intentional family.’ We chose everybody that’s here – unanimously. So while you were sobbing away, we affirmed that we wanted you again. You are part of our intentional family. We are now wed to you.”

Lisa sniffed, “Thank you.” She tried to muster up a smile.

Trish said bluntly, “So, what are you going to tell your parents?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.