My B.B.W. Sister-in-law Passed Out on the Couch!

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2015 by raplucknett

Erotic Sex Story: She had too much to drink.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction   BBW   Big Breasts   .

I am living at my brother's place right now, and him and his wife love to drink. I admit I love to drink as well but they drink to get wasted.

My brother left town for business and when he leaves he's away for a while. My sister-in-law is a short BBW with long wavy brunette hair, glasses and big 38DD tits (I knew that having looked at her bra on the towel rack after she took a shower) and thick muscular legs and calves that she loves to show off by wearing short shorts.

One night my sister-in-law was out drinking heavily all night. She started early in the afternoon at home and went to the bar later that night.

I was lying in bed after having some drinks to myself when I heard the door open and slam shut. It was my sister-in-law and she was wasted drunk; I could tell because I heard her stumbling all over the place being very loud.

Half hour had passed and I realized that everything went quiet about fifteen minutes before. I decided to go see if everything was alright, and turn off the lights and TV because the TV was cranked right up.

I entered the living room and was immediately stunned and surprised to find my sister-in-law passed out spread nude on the couch in nothing but cute little blue ankle socks. I instantly became hard.

I walked over to her quietly and shook her to wake her and as I shook her, her big 38DD tits bounced around, but she didn't move or make a sound. It looked very hot so decided to shake her again but harder and longer as I watched her tits bounce around all over my heart raced as I shook her knowing she could wake up at any moment but, nothing, she never made a sound.

I walked over and closed the curtains as they were wide open. I went back over to her lying motionless on the couch spread eagle. Her clothes were all over the floor. Her panties were at the foot of the couch, and had a big wet spot in the crotch area. I picked them up and smelled the crotch; it smelled so delicious. I looked over at her spread nude, and my dick was rock hard and dripping pre cum. My heart was still racing as I held her panties in my hand. I wanted to taste her pussy juices so I licked the crotch of her panties and it tasted so sweet!

I wanted more, I walked over to her and shook her again to be sure she wasn't going to wake up. Her tits bounced as I shook her and it was making me horny. I then leaned in towards her big breasts and stuck my tongue out to lick her nipple and felt very nervous thinking she might wake up.

I didn't take my eyes off her face as I leaned in further and licked her tit and she didn't move. I was very excited. I leaned in again and licked her tit again and nothing, so I licked her tit again and started doing circles around her nipple. She didn't move or make a sound, so I took her nipple between my lips and began to suck. I looked back up at her, and she was snoring lightly.

My cock was throbbing, I stood up and looked at her splayed form, legs spread wide open and pussy exposed. I remembered how her panties smelled and tasted and wanted a real taste. I looked down at her hairy bush and wondered if she would wake up if I went in for a taste. My heart was racing with excitement that I was literally shaking.

I shook her very hard one last time and called her name as I watched her tits bounce and she started to snore a little louder, she didn't stir. I kneeled on the couch and touched her knee and ran my hand down her leg touching her muscular calve. I touched her hairy pussy to see if she would wake up and she didn't move. Assured, I laid on my stomach and slowly moved in towards her pussy until my face was an inch away from her lips. I was very nervous being between her thick legs knowing she could wake up at any moment but leaned in further anyway and took a big sniff of her hairy cunt. My nose was touching her pussy lips I was so close.

The aroma of her hairy pussy was magnificent, and she was also very wet for some reason because when I moved my face back my nose was wet. Still between her legs I decided I wanted go further. I stuck my tongue out and licked all the way up her gape. She was still snoring. The taste of her pussy was delicious, so I stuck my tongue all the way up her love hole and buried my face in her pussy and began eating and sucking her pussy.

About 5 minutes into eating, I felt warm wet tasty cum squirt me in the face, lips and mouth. Alarmed, my head shot up and I looked at her, almost freaking out that she woke up. But she was still snoring, feeling a bit scared I waited for a minute and then buried my face in her cunt again and rubbed my face all over her cum, licking it up as I rubbed my face all over her wet delicious pussy. I pulled my tongue out of her and her pussy hole was still open.

I got up and went for my phone, I walked back into the living room and from the end of the couch I snapped a picture of her. My cock was hard as a rock as I took more pictures of her.

I wanted to slip my rock hard cock in her. I decided to try it out. I stripped down to my boxers, got on the couch again slowly and knelt between her legs. I was still shaky, but still hard as a rock. She didn't budge. My cock was sticking out through my boxers and was lined up with her wet hairy pussy, I stroked my cock a couple of times and pre-cum started oozing from the tip and onto the couch. I put my hand on her knee and slowly pushed her leg up towards her chest and held it there in a half deck chair position. As my heart raced with excitement, I put my hand on her other knee and slowly pushed it up towards her chest and held it there too. She was now in a full deckchair position and was still snoring.

Her legs where heavy, but I didn't mind holding her there in that position. It was very hot seeing her in that position with my cock just inches away from her wet love hole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.