The Devil's Pact Side-story: Isabella Wins the Lotto - Cover

The Devil's Pact Side-story: Isabella Wins the Lotto

by mypenname3000

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Isabella wins the lotto to surrender her virginity to her Living God. This takes place during Chapter 53.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Paranormal   First   Oral Sex   .

Visit my blog.
Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading! This takes place during Chapter 53.


Wednesday, May 27th, 2054 – Isabel Floracita – Davis, CA

I trembled as I sat on the floor staring at our TV. My father, my mother, their wife, and my brothers and sisters crowded the floor waiting for the results of the lotto. Three days I ago I had turned sixteen. I was finally eligible.

Keeping my virginity in tact until I was sixteen was so hard. All my friends were enjoying the freedom of sex. At school, I had a hard time resisting the urge to join in on the stress relief between classes. But I had dedicated myself to pleasuring the God. When I turned twelve, the priest gave me the blessing, judging me worthy to attempt the lottery at sixteen.

“You are beautiful, child,” the priest had said. “You would greatly please the God.”

So I dedicated myself to remaining pure. On my sixteenth birthday, I marched down to the temple where a priestess verified my hymen was intact. She had a beautiful smile on her face as she approved me for the lottery.

All around the world, other virgins who just turned sixteen eagerly entered. They wanted to be chosen to be the God’s lover for the day. There were far more girls that dreamed of the Living God taking their virginities than he had time to service, so only the most beautiful were chosen. But even then, there were still too many of us.

So the Lottery had been created. One girl a day was honored to lie with the Living God, sacrificing her virginity to the God that saved the world from the Demons. My parents were children during the Demon Wars, and they knew first hand how amazing our Gods were.

The nightly news was drawing to its close. All that was left was the lottery. I tensed, hoping I was one of the seven girls chosen for next week.

“You’ll make it, sweetpea,” Daddy said. “Oh, my baby girl is going to please the God.”

My pussy clenched in anticipation. I itched so bad. I masturbated all the time, but I was so careful not to tear my hymen. The Living God deserved only the freshest cherries. I know you will be satisfied with my body, Great God, I prayed, squeezing my eyes shut. So please pick me so that I may pleasure you with my nubile body. Let me repay all the love and kindness you give mankind with my virgin flesh.

“It’s time,” gasped Rosasita, my half-sister. She was fourteen and also a virgin, hoping to be chosen herself in two years. “You’ll be chosen. I just know it.”

“I’m sure there are a few thousand virgins out there excited for the weekly draft,” the announcer said, a busty woman, her naked breasts jiggling as she clapped her hands. “I remember how excited I was when my name was picked.”

I nodded my head. A virgin could go so far in life. Doors were opened. And if I bore the God a child, I might even find a place in the priesthood. I bit my lip, my nerves rising. “Come on and say it!” I blurted out.

My mother laughed, her hands landing on my shoulders and massaging me. “Relax, dear. It’s an honor just to enter the lotto.”

“But I want him, mom,” I moaned. “So bad.”

“What women doesn’t?” she laughed.

The announcer’s naked breasts jiggled with each name: “Beatrycze of the District of Europe.”

“That’s okay,” Rosalita clapped.

“Tién of the District of the Far East.”

My stomach knotted.

“Shadiya of the District of North Africa.”

“Still four,” my dad encouraged.

“Toma of the District of Russia.”

I trembled. I wasn’t going to be picked.

“Marma of the District of Oceania”

Two left. I squeezed my eyes shut.

“Telma of the District of South America.

My heart sank. There was only one left. It wouldn’t be me. A shuddering sob wracked my body and—

“Isabella of the the District of North America!”

My entire family and I erupted into applause. I was chosen. I won the lotto. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I trembled as everyone wrapped me up in a big hug. I was going to be taken to the Living God. I was going to be his virgin sacrifice. I had never been so happy.

In a week, I would be in his bed. I was the seventh name pulled. I would be his Saturday lover.

My dad grabbed a box of wine, pouring everyone a glass of wine. When the priestesses knocked on the door a half-hour later, I was buzzed on my first glass of wine, giggling with my sisters as they all enviously hugged me, my older sisters whispering naughty suggestions in my ears.

When Dad opened the door. We all fell silent at the sight of the priestesses in their gauzy, white robes, their nubile bodies enticing shadows through their vestments. I stared at their white robes, trembling in delight. They swept in without a word, clasped hands on me, and lead me from the house. I waved at my family as my excitement grew.

“You are such a lucky girl,” purred one of the priestesses as we climbed into the back of a limo. I had never been fortunate to ride in a car before, let alone something as luxurious as a limo. “Ooh, I wish I had won my lotto.”

“You had to give your cherry to the Bishop instead,” another priestess giggled.

“The Living God has chosen you,” a third said, bending over and kissing me on the lips. “I can taste his Divine choice upon you.”

I giggled in delight, my blood still burning with the wine and the excitement. “He must have seen how badly I desire him.”

“Your prayers must have been quite fervent.” A wicked grin split the priestess’s lips, her hand pressing between her thighs, rubbing her pussy as she moaned, “Oh, yes, my Lord! I need you so bad! My nubile body craves your touch. Choose me and I will satisfy you!”

The other priestesses all giggled.

My cheeks reddened, but I nodded my head. “Many times I prayed with such fervor.”

“Good girl.”

“How will I get to him?” I asked.

“His servants are flying planes to pick up all you girls.” The woman leaned over and whispered in my ear. “You were actually picked two days earlier, so the God’s servants have this all worked out. You’ll be whisked up to the Mansion and spend your time there waiting for your turn in His bed.”

“You will be pampered by the Maids,” another Priestess added, sighing with envy. “Only the most beautiful women serve the Gods. You are so lucky to be chosen.”

The limo drove for hours and my excitement began to wane. I nodded off, falling to sleep with my head piled on a priestess’s lap. My dreams were full of the Living God, His piercing blue eyes, His smile, His muscular body. I would part my legs and offer up all my treasurers for Him to delight in.

When I woke up, I was in a silken bed, two priestesses attending to my wants. They bathed me, their hands sliding over my nubile body. I moaned as their touches brushed my nipples and pussy, but they were quite careful not to give me an orgasm.

“You must remain pure,” they giggled. “On the return journey, I’m sure you’ll be used by everyone. We will all want a piece of you and your sweet, God-touched snatch.”

“I can’t wait,” I breathed. “I’m going to have so much sex.”

“With women,” the priestess reminded. “The God will need you to abstain from men until your next period. So you can be sure you bear His child if your womb quickens.”

“Oh, yes,” I beamed as they dressed me in blue silks and combed my long, brown hair. I hoped I did conceive. What an honor that would be to give birth to a demigod.

“The plane will arrive in a few hours,” the added. “You can wander about the airport and see the sights.”

“An airport?” I goggled. “Where are we?”

“We drove down to San Francisco while you slept. I’m afraid it’s the nearest airport.”

“There are planes here?” My excitement mounted.

“A few,” she smiled. “Mostly cargo planes.”

I loved watching history documentary, and shots of planes flying back and forth always amazed me. But the world was different now. Everyone knew where their place was. The Theocracy assigned every man or woman to a job, and it was always the job that made you the most happy. Only the leaders of the Theocracy and the Gods needed to travel for pleasure. As the Gods’ weekly announcements always said, “You are happy with the jobs We chose for you. All the pleasures you need are found in your community. You have no desire to travel the world.”

The Gods were so wise. So much strife had been solved by their Theocracy. Mankind was entirely harmonious. The brutality of the past had been swept clean. I gave a prayer in thanks to the Living God and Goddess for their love and mercy as I awaited the plane.

Then I goggled at the planes landing and taking-off, carrying goods and supplies around the world. The planes were so amazing, these big, heavy metal hunks that could fly with as much grace as a bird. And I would get to fly on one.

The Gods’ plane was so obvious when it landed. All the other planes were boring, unpainted silver, but this one had color, a white belly with a blue top. I squealed in excitement. The door opened as it stood on the center of the tarmac. A stair truck was driven up, and then the most beautiful women in navy-blue uniforms stepped out.

The Bodyguards.

My mouth dropped as I saw servants of the Gods. They were all beautiful, moving with a deadly grace. Their blue uniforms had short skirts to show off their sexy legs, and the blouses were so low-cut, their tits were practically spilling out. Black, thick belts encircled their waists, and each had a gun in a holster.

“Wow,” I whispered. I had only seen guns in movies, and they were always in the hands of villains. Only the Bodyguards should be armed. Only the Gods’ servants could be trusted with weapons.

Each bodyguard had a choker about her neck, a number inscribed on a gold plate. They strode up to me. The priestesses all bowed, murmuring, “Holy Bodyguards.”

“Well, she’s a tasty morsel,” the lead bodyguard laughed, the number 95 printed on her collar. She had coppery-red hair and freckled breasts, her voice lilting with a pleasant accent. “Let’s go, poppy, before we have any problems.”

“Problems?” I blinked.

“Never you mind your pretty, little head,” the Bodyguard said as the women surrounded me. “I guarded Mark and Mary since the Wormwood Plague, so I’ll keep you safe.”

My eyes widened. “But that was so long ago.”

“And I still look hot, right?” she laughed as we strode out of the airport. “Serving Mark and Mary have their perks.”

“You call the Gods by Their real names?” That seemed so blasphemous.

“Don’t you worry about that either, poppy. We’re their servants. I fought and bled at his side during the Demon Wars. I watched Lucifer himself shred the Bodyguard to ribbons during the duel. The Gods don’t care what we call them.”

“Wow,” I nodded, my eyes shining wide. “Maybe ... I could be a servant.”

“Maybe,” she shrugged. “The Bodyguards are recruiting. I have three new girls with me. Maybe you’ll toughen up in a few years. I think we’re gonna need strong girls like you.”

“I can be strong,” I boasted. “For the Gods.”

“Good, poppy.”

“But, um, why would you need more.”

She furrowed her forehead. “Well, evil is stirring again. The nuns are back, slinking in the shadows. The faithful need to be ready to fight it.”

“The Sisters of Mary Magdalene?” I asked, my eyes widening.

“Yes. So be faithful and remember that the Gods love you.”

I nodded my head. “I’ll always be faithful.”

“Of course you will, poppy.”

We reached the airplane, climbing up the ladder. A new shiver passed through me. I would be flying soon. The airplane was huge inside, filled with plush seats. A few other girls dozed in their seats, other lottery winners. Women in stewardess outfits, their naked breasts exposed, moved about. Each had their choker.

“Come with me, sweetie,” a dusky-skinned stewardess purred, grabbing my hand and leading me to a seat. Her choker named her Aaliyah. I sat on my seat, a round window next to my head. “Buckle up, we’ll be taking off soon. In a few hours, we’ll be landing at the Theocracy.”

With my face pressed against the window, I watched with excitement as the plane taxied through the airport. The engines roared real loud, the entire airplane shaking. I gripped the armrest, my heart thudding loud. I was about to fly.

The engines screamed. The plane shot forward, pressing me back into my seat.

I giggled as the plane left the ground, climbing into the blue sky and taking me to see the Living God.


Saturday, June 5th, 2054 – The Mansion

My morning dawned and I woke up with excitement.

Today I was going to lose my virginity. All week long, girls had gone to the mansion and became women in his bed. They were all so lucky. For over a week, the sexy maids had waited on me hand and foot, letting me explore the grounds of the Mansion and providing anything I desired. The virgins and I were even taken to the Grand Temple down in the city of Puyallup where the High Priestesses, Daisy and Rose, blessed us.

And then an entire congregation of worshipers prayed to us, their hands reaching out to touch or virginal flesh. Everyone was so happy that the God would lie with us. News crews interviewed us and we even met a few of the Holy Sluts. Alison was such a laugh. She was so different than the stories of her fearless leadership during the Demon Wars.

“Good morning, Isabella,” Sakura bowed, the petite, Japanese maid had a big smile on her face. Though she was older than me, she appeared only fifteen. Her mother, Tomoyo, was one of the original maids, and Sakura had been raised from birth to serve the Gods.

“He took my virginity, too,” Sakura had whispered the day we met. “And then he bound me to his service.”

I envied her. I wanted to serve the Gods, praying every time I masturbated, rubbing my virgin pussy and crying out my desire as my orgasm poured through me.

“Let’s get you dressed,” Sakura smiled. “I found this sexy, lavender nightie for you to wear. Your dusky nipples will shine through perfectly.”

I let Sakura attend me. She combed my hair, carefully applied my makeup, and then dressed me in the gorgeous nightie, the gauzy fabric not hiding any of my virgin flesh. Then Sakura dabbed perfume on my neck, my wrists, and my inner thigh.

“Ooh, you are just gorgeous,” she beamed. “Master will love you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.