My Daughter Is a Babysitter - Cover

My Daughter Is a Babysitter

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lucy is mature for her years and her mom knows she is sexually active. She never expected to be substituting for her daughter on her babysitter job and wondered if she was too old for the stress.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Babysitter  

It was early Sunday morning and with my new hubby away on a road trip and the kids all asleep in the their beds, I was the only one sitting in the kitchen drinking some fresh brewed coffee made just the way I loved it. It was hot, black and with a little bit of honey inside to make it nice and sweet.

Actually, it was taking the opportunity to count my stash of cash inside the cookie jar that was all the tips I had received acting as a substitute babysitter for my daughter. She was coming down with a series of bad colds lately and I used the time to mark my student’s papers if my charge was asleep in bed. In most cases that was exactly the situation and I was beginning to think babysitting was the easiest job in the whole, wide world.

The money in front of me was only the tips I had received because I generally gave my daughter the hourly wages from the job because I knew she needed the money.

After I finished counting, I thought I might have to count it again to make certain I didn’t make a mistake. It had come to almost two thousand dollars and I had no idea that the job paid so well. Of course, the tips were for my granting the husbands and sometimes even the wives my sexual favors in performing the actions they demanded of their babysitter in the past midnight nocturnal hours.

Recently, I had gotten into the habit of changing my clothes to my daughter’s school uniforms and using her pretty panties with their suggestively worded comments that made me smile. I had on a pair that had the words, “Back door neighbors are the best.” splashed across the rear with a little bull’s eye right in the middle where my brown eye waited patiently inside on the lookout for anal action in the midnight hours.

I had started to carry my own condoms just in case and the little bottle of lubricant was always in the bottom of my purse for unexpected bend-overs that came up on short notice.

My current assignment was for a young couple that had to be a full decade younger than me although I did my best to look like a real babysitter wearing my daughter’s clothes and constantly chewing gum and putting on lipstick with my knees spread open so the husbands could focus on my pussy instead of my laugh lines at the corners of my eyes. They were a dead giveaway of my actual age and it wasn’t a teenager.

I had discovered that once the husband was mounted on my backside pumping away at one of my demanding entries they only focused on the job at hand and didn’t care less about their target’s actual age or circumstances.

I had thought the wife was safely passed out in the four poster bed upstairs, but then I spied her watching us doing it doggie style from the doorway of the family room. She was wearing only her bra and her panties because that is what we left on her when we had undressed her in her semi-conscious state of mind after the party.

I remembered her panties looked a little damp in the crotch and I wondered if she had been fooling around with one of the guys at the party. Of course, even if she was guilty, her husband had no room for complaint because his cock was buried to the base right up my vagina slit in a doggie style way that I loved the best of all.

I saw her hand wander down to her slit and I knew right then that she was one of those housewives that had a yen for girls because she was zeroed in on my ass sticking way up in the air like a target of opportunity for a pilot with an itchy trigger finger. Her husband didn’t slow down for a moment and he just grunted when she pulled my head up to address her wet snatch and I could smell the scent of recent sex and a whole lot of male spunk inside.

I have to admit it really didn’t bother me that much but I felt certain it wasn’t the husband’s sticky business because he was carrying a load ready to deposit in my snatch sooner rather than later.

She leaned forward and kissed her husband full on the lips in the French style with their tongues locked in a dance of the seven veils going deeper with each thrust. I could hear them smooching but found it difficult to see because of being in the down and all fours position with the husband ridding my tailbone like was molded to my bottom. Besides I pretty much had my face buried in the wife’s snatch by now and all I could really see was lots of pubic hair and her pretty pink pussy.

The husband was slapping it to me pretty hard now and he was also worrying my soaking wet ass cheeks with his demanding cock and hands that spanked me so hard that even the wife winced each time he hit me.

Still, I would be the first to admit that the double sided action had me crazy as a loon wondering how far they would go in screwing me like a sex-toy. I am not saying I was objecting to the treatment. I only meant to say that it would be nice to know beforehand how to react to their actions and if I needed to save some of my stamina for the remainder of the session because there was a lot more on the agenda that hadn’t been dished out properly.

They paused in their actions and told me to take three laps of the white fluffy carpet without taking the dildo out of my mouth that reeked of the wife’s sloppy pussy. I believed she had been screwed by more than one guy at the party before joining the pair of us for the three way session.

The wife put on the strap-on and mounted me missionary style with my ankles tightly wrapped around her neck. She gave to me hard and heavy and towards the end she lifted my ass up off the white fluffy carpet and her husband slid in behind her and poked his dick into my rear door in a way that I knew he would not be satisfied until he was buried all the way up deep inside. It was actually the first time I had been double teamed like that and as much as it was terribly exciting, I found that I was confused about which way I should hump my twat and all I could think about was the huge cock sitting like an unexploded bomb inside my fully stuffed ass. To make matters worse, I had the wife’s face right next to mine and she was licking me all over with her overactive tongue like some lovelorn obsessed person with perversion on their mind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.