Fill It to the Rim

by Rich Humus

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Erotic Sex Story: Short, somewhat disgusting story of a wife's quest to earn a ruby bracelet. Caution for those easily squicked. Anal sex and cum drinking. Written in early '90s.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

Author's Note: Short, sweet, and to the point. No socially redeeming value at all. Let me know if it gives you a boner.

My wife Gwen and I have a very giving relationship. She gives me her ass, and I give her jewelry. Well, it's not quite that simple. A few years ago, we worked out a plan whereby she can have any piece of jewelry that catches her eye, so long as she "earns" it a special way. And she's a jewelry freak from the 'git-go', let me tell you. Of course, those rubies and emeralds and diamonds DO look good on her when she's dressed to kill, so I can't really complain. And I pull in enough money so that's not really the problem. We just decided that I could satisfy my kinks and she could satisfy her lust for gems at the same time.

It all started one day when we where shopping downtown, and she spotted a ruby-studded bracelet in a shop window. She just had to have it, and wouldn't take no for an answer. Now, it's always been very difficult for me to deny her anything, especially when she looks up at me with those dreamy blue eyes and lets her yellowed-blonde hair fall over her face. I looked down at her and laughed.

"Ok, Ok, stop begging. You can have it. But you have to earn it."

"I'll do anything, anything. What do you want, breakfast in bed, a fancy steak dinner, a night out with the boys, anything, just say the word."

I grabbed her around the waist. "Actually, a night out with the boys doesn't sound bad. But I want YOU to have it, not me."

"What! Me? What're you talking about, you sex fiend?" She knew my leanings well.

I explained what I wanted. At first, her eyes widened and I think she almost pulled out of the deal, but then I saw her steal a glance at the bracelet again, and then notice some of the other pieces in the window, and the little gears in her head started whirring.

"You mean, if I want any piece of jewelry, ANY piece, that's what I have to do?"

"That's it. It's not impossible. It may not be the regular way to earn a gift like that, but we're talking a couple thousand a pop, aren't we now?"

"Hmmmmm." She bit her lower lip and her eyebrows furrowed. "You'll take care of all the details? They've got to be clean."

"Think I don't know that? I'd never risk a hair on your pretty little head, you know that."

Finally, she nodded. "OK. I'll do it."

"What piece do you want?" She pointed at the ruby bracelet.

"I still want that bracelet first."

"OK. But you get it afterwards. And if you fail, it goes back. After we clean it, of course. You wait here."

She agreed. I went in and bought it, slipped it into my coat pocket and joined her back out in the street.

Later that week, I set it up. I have a friend who runs a club in the next town, and he was only too glad, once I offered him $5000 for the use of his club for one night, to set it all up for us. I had a notice printed up with a "signup sheet" which he passed to his regular customers and any others he knew could be trusted with the knowledge. The club would be closed to the general public, of course. Only "approved guests" were to be admitted. The wheels were in motion.

I built a small tray out of clear plexiglass to hold the bracelet. It was just large enough to fit in, laying perfectly flat and stretched out. I also rented a portable testing machine to run the guys through. We've always been careful in that regard, I must say, even though our usual choice of volunteers is not in a high risk group. You just never know.

Finally, the appointed night arrived. We drove over to the club in the Jag, and I held the bracelet in its little "canoe" on the console of the car. Even in the dark, you could see the gems sparkle and glimmer in the overhead street lights. I rubbed Gwen's thigh.

"Nervous?"

"A little. Fuck, you know what you're asking me to do."

"Yeah. But it's not like it's the first time."

"First time for this many."

"After the first dozen or so you probably won't even feel them."

"The hell I won't!" she grinned.

The club was set up just like I'd asked. Dan had also had the bench built, to my spec's. It was a padded affair, with one side about six inches higher than the other, about two feet wide and four feet long. The chrome eyebolts at the bottom of the back legs and the front of the padded top gleamed in the lights. The padded part was trapezoidal, wider at the back than the front, like a truncated triangle, and about three feet off the ground. I held Gwen's hand as we went up to it. I started taking off her clothes as I talked.

"You all know why we're here. You also know the rules. No rough stuff." Her blouse came off. "You get five minutes apiece. If you aren't finished by then, you go back to the end of the line and wait your turn. If you're up to it, you can go as many times as you like." Then the bra. Her breasts shone with a light sheen of sweat. I tweaked one nipple. It rose to the occasion. "No substitution. Your dicks only go in one hole tonight. If she say's you're in the wrong hole, out you go." I dropped her skirt to the floor. I could sense the anticipation building. "If you need help, you can go around front, but that's only for getting it hard." I tugged her panties down over her stockings. I didn't know how long the thigh-highs would stay up, but I thought they looked sexy on her. She kept her heels on. I led her to the bench and bent her over it. I attached the cuffs on the back legs to her widespread ankles, and each wrist was chained to an eyebolt on the padded top. She was bent over it, her ass in the air, her upper body leaning down at an angle, her arms outstretched. She was almost ready to go.

I reached into my pocket for the lube, unscrewed the top and placed the end of it at her opening. Squeezed.

"Ahhhhhfuck" Gwen groaned slightly. "It's cold!"

I turned to the line of men. "Ok, who's first?"

The first man stood up behind her, dropped his pants and slowly slid his cock into my wife's rectum. Oh, she's got a great asshole, let me tell you. She knows just how to squeeze it to pull the cum out of your balls. Silky smooth. I'd say over the years, she's had about three hundred different cocks in her colon, and her ass is as tight today as it was when she was sixteen years old and I was the first cock she took up her hershey highway. That's how she was earning this bracelet. An anal gang bang to end all anal gang bangs. Every guy would cum in her ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.