Promises - Cover

Promises

Copyright© 2015 by BrotherJohn

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A rakehell of a married man seduces a young newly wed woman into cheating on her husband. The wife, who has condoned her husband's cheating, decides to halt this practice. She takes action by befriending the young husband, giving him help when he needs it the most. She also has an agenda of her own and makes a promise to herself to tell him about it someday.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Pregnancy  

Jim toured the offices where he would be working. It looked to be a well run business. He knew he would fit in with little trouble. At least he would if he could keep his mind off Bobbi. That night he slept in a bed that had no memory or association with her. God he was lonely. When he got up in the morning he was more tired than when he went to bed. Haggard and worn, he went for a walk, finally stopping at a little diner a block from Cindy's.

As he came in, a man motioned him over to a booth. "You're Cindy's cousin aren't you? My name is Baxter Jones. I work for her and saw you in the office yesterday. You'll be working close with me some of the time. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I never heard Cindy mention you before. Are you from around here?"

Jim was debating on what and how much to say. He didn't know much about Cindy and didn't want to give out anything that would trip him or her up. "Not near here. I'm going through some tough times with my wife. I may move here permanently. Our folks were never close. In fact I have only seen Cindy a few times in my life."

"Too bad she got hurt that time. She wears a wig all the time. She is such a wonderful person. It's not fair something like that has to happen to a lovely person such as she is. She would make some man a wonderful wife. She doesn't date, never goes out."

"Have you ever asked her out?"

"No. She has said enough times that she will live alone and be happy that way. She means it too."

Baxter was a couple of years older than Cindy and maybe seven years older than Jim. "Maybe she doesn't know her own mind. She has a shell around her, especially with people that know her. If a person were to get around that, I think she'd be a lot of fun. I've only known her a few days, but I find her a warm giving person. But then again she is my cousin."

"I'd give anything to take her out and see if I could crack her shell."

"Maybe I can arrange it. Let me think about it. Why don't you give me your address and phone number, just in case." When Jim returned to the house, he didn't know what to do. He walked around the building and grounds. He noticed the lawn needed mowing, so, finding a machine in the storage building, he set about cutting the grass. Cindy and Sylvie called him in for lunch. "I met one of your employees this morning."

Cindy asked, "Which one?"

"Baxter Jones. He said you were a good boss."

"He would. I think he is half in love with me. Because of my scar, he has never gotten too close. He is my best CPA. He knows more about accounting than any ten others."

Later Jim and Sylvie were alone. "I can see wheels turning in your head. What's up?" asked Sylvie

"I think I found the man for Cindy you say she needs so desperately."

"You've got to be kidding. I've been trying for years to get her to go out. She won't go, I'd bet my ass on it."

"Sylvie, I'll take that bet. How long are you going to be here with Cindy?"

"Two weeks anyway. Why?"

"Because you not only have to bet your ass, you have to help me get her a real date with someone that cares for her."

"Jim, you can't do it even with my help."

"You just don't want to give me a shot at you, so you say it can't be done."

"You're on. If we get Cindy a date, I'm yours, anywhere, anytime."

"What if I lose? What is my forfeit?"

"I don't know, but I'll think of something." This was semi-light banter, but it had elements of seriousness about it. -- Bobbi came awake on Sunday morning feeling that God had left her. Then she realized it was she that had left God. She had cheated on Jim from the first day she had met Wakefield. She went downstairs and read the note again. Their assets were listed at the end of the note. There wasn't much there. Not enough to tie up Jim's life with someone that had cheated on him. She would free Jim and let him find someone faithful to love. She decided in that moment to divorce Jim and start her life anew, then she burst into tears.

Monday morning she would quit and find a different job, even if it was waiting tables somewhere. Bobbi wished that Jim would call. She missed him so. What a fool she had been. She had a good man and she threw it all away for a little money and excitement. She looked back at it all with distaste and loathing that made her run to the bathroom and heave.

Bobbi set about packing. This home was home no more. She took her clothes and a few keepsakes and put them onto the back seat of the car. Driving across town to her father's house, she parked in the driveway and went in. "Dad, I've come home to stay. I've done something Jim can never forgive me for. I'm going to divorce him so he can find someone else to love."

Bobbi burst into tears, running into her old bedroom, closing the door behind her. Her father didn't know what to do or say. He had always been close to his daughter. This was the time he missed his wife the most, when trouble raised its head on the horizon. -- Jim, in the house with two women, was lonelier than ever. More alone than he was when he expected Bobbi home the day after she left for Florida. Sylvie and Cindy could see how he felt, but nothing they could think of to say would make him feel any better. Sylvie felt bad because she was the one who had gone to him with the knowledge that Bobbi was cheating. The two women discussed the situation and came to the conclusion that Jim would be miserable for a long time. The question was would he be as miserable if he took Bobbi back?

Jim said he was going to bed early. Cindy and Sylvie sat up watching a dumb western on the TV. It was something about a rifleman that was bringing up his young son. Cindy finally went into bed leaving Sylvie alone with her thoughts. An hour later Sylvie came to a decision. Opening the door to Jim's room, she went in and removing her clothes, slid in next to him. He automatically put his arms around her and they spooned together. She soon realized Jim slept naked.

Where Jim had been restless, he immediately became calm. Sylvie didn't know if Jim would find her there in the morning for he was clutching her to him tightly and she didn't know if she could get free. Now Sylvie was the one that was restless. She could feel him against her, and that was nice. She moved around and suddenly he was able to enter her. Oh shit!

It had been a long time since Sylvie felt this good. She started rocking back against the sleeping Jim and within minutes she was hoping that he wouldn't wake up and stop. Both his and her orgasm exploded at the same time. He held her to him for several minutes until he finally relaxed and turned over saying, "Thank you Bobbi, it was wonderful."

Sylvie felt wonderful in one way, but then she had to come to grips with the fact that she had just had adulterous sex. More than likely, also, she had caused Jim to do the same. Oh well, he was asleep and didn't know it and she enjoyed it. It served her husband right. He had been screwing around on her for years. If he wanted her to be true, he should be taking care of her needs.

Jim awoke in the morning. Today he was starting a new job. He had a wonderful dream last night. Bobbi had come to him. Maybe as long as she wasn't here physically the dreams he had with her would suffice. He was puzzled though, for Sylvie kept looking at him when the three of them shared breakfast.

At eleven in the morning he gave thought to Bobbi. She was supposed to be served with separation papers by this time. The accounting system used by Cindy's company was similar, but enough different to make his job a little more interesting. He definitely was going to like working here. He got back to work, pushing Bobbi from his mind.

Sylvie, alone all morning, sat and decided that there were to be some changes in her life. Her father had treated her mother just like Wakefield was treating her. Her mother never said anything about it to Sylvia. She, just put on a brave face. Was she destined to go through life in the mode? No, she was a stronger person and she had the tools put into her hands when Wakefield had insisted on the pre-nup agreement.

Wakefield, had always provided her with the funds and the time to do as she wished. She would use this time away from both her father and her husband to make plans for more control of the situation. She realized she had been drifting and just amusing herself for the last ten years. Look at what her irresponsibility had done to the Boyds? She did not doubt that it was a shock for Bobbi to come home and find her husband gone.

Wakefield was charming, but she knew he was an asshole and Bobbi would realize that someday, if she hadn't already. Sylvie turned her thoughts to Wakefield. For all the running around he had done on her, she did love the bastard. The problem was he knew he could twist her around to his way of thinking because of that. This was going to change.

First though, she had to see if she couldn't make things easier for the Boyds. She put in a call early in the afternoon to her attorney to see how Bobbi reacted when served. He came on the line. "She hasn't been served yet. I couldn't find her. She quit her job and the house is locked up tight and the car is gone. Do you know if she has any relatives that she would be staying with?"

"No, but I can call you back. I'll ask Jim. I'll see him about four or a little after. You say she quit or gave notice?"

"Quit, according to Human Resources. How is my client holding up? He was pretty shook up when he hired me."

"Good under the circumstances. He started a new job today. I think he got a good night's sleep last night. The first since he found out about his wife's cheating."

"Well, tell him to hang in there. He isn't the first person to have his spouse cheat on him."

"You can say that again." Sylvie's next call was to her father.

"Hi Dad, how are things going?"

"Hi Sugar, what's up? You've never called me at work before. Are you okay?"

"I know and I'm fine. I've been thinking about things while I'm on vacation. I've decided I want to do something, you know, for work. Can you find me something in the company to do when I come home?"

"Sure, I'll find you something. I don't know how Wakefield will like it though. He would prefer you just enjoy yourself and leave the making of money to him. He does give you enough doesn't he?"

"Yes, and I'm sure he would give me more if I asked for it. Well I'm off to enjoy myself. I'll be home in a few weeks and we'll talk then. I'll even listen to why Wakefield doesn't want me working in the company with you and him."

Sylvie decided she would go visit Cindy in her office. Cindy was proud to show her friend around the different departments. When they returned to Cindy's office Sylvie asked, "Cindy, would you show me what a secretary has to do? Just simple stuff, not dictation and all of that. I can type and am pretty fast. How about filing and answering mail, you know day-to-day stuff?"

"Sure, I can use another hand here. No flirting though. Not even with my cousin. Hey, I'm impressed with Jim. He really knows what he's doing. I'm a big winner here. I wish he were happier, though I don't think he will ever be happy again unless he can get over what his wife did to him and start living with her again."

"I talked to his lawyer. He couldn't find her today to serve the papers. I'm supposed to ask him if he would know where she went."

"I hope she doesn't take herself out. It would destroy him."

"I know. So Cindy, point out this Baxter Jones that has an interest in you."

Cindy looked through the office window. "Come with me and I'll introduce you." Cindy and Sylvie walked down to the next office. Jim was ensconced at a desk just inside the door. Across the room a man sat hunched over a machine, tabulating figures. He didn't look up until he had finished a column.

"Hi Baxter, this is Sylvie Smith. She is going to be helping me in the office for a few days." Baxter rose from his chair and leaned over the desk to take Sylvie's hand.

"That's great, I worry about Cindy. She works way too hard."

"Why thank you, Baxter. I didn't think anyone noticed I did anything but give a few orders."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.