An Interesting Night at the Gas Station - Cover

An Interesting Night at the Gas Station

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Erotic Sex Story: Are you sure my credit card declined?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Did you ever go to get gas and not have enough money to pay your bill? How about having your credit card decline? Well this is the story of when this happened to me.

My name is Holly and I was on my way to my boyfriend's house. I had noticed that my fuel was on the low side. I was driving on the highway and was hoping I would not run out of gas. There was a sign up ahead that said there was a gas station in the next ten miles. I was hoping I would be able to make it. I always drove with a full tank, but I guess I wasn't paying attention.

I was meeting my boyfriend's parents for the first time and was a little pre-occupied on how that would be going down. My boyfriend and I have been dating for the last six months. My boyfriend Tim was working and was not able to pick me up and drive together to his parents. I told him I would meet him there.

When I happened to look down at my fuel gage, I noticed I was running almost empty. I drove for the next ten miles, really hoping I'd not run out of gas. I pulled into a Shell station. The service attendant came to my window.

"What can I get you miss?"

"Can you please fill it regular unleaded gas."

The attendant then went and filled my tank up. I was on empty so I needed a lot of gas.

"Okay that'll be fifty dollars."

I handed him my credit card and he went to go run my card. He was gone for maybe ten minutes and came and approached my window.

"I'm sorry miss this card declined. Do you have another card, or do you have cash?"

"I can't believe it declined. I've never even used that card."

"I tried running the card three different ways and it declined. Maybe you need to get in touch with the credit card company. But, for now you owe me fifty dollars."

I nearly died. I had no cash with me. I only had my credit card. I had changed purses and forgot to grab more cash.

"I don't have any money on me. I don't know what to do. My boyfriend is working and I'm supposed to meet him at his parents in an hour. Could I just come back later and give you the money."

"No, you must pay the bill now. I'm sorry, but those are the rules. Unless you want to give me a blow job and let me fuck you. I think we could let the money slide. What do you think?"

"Fine. Let's go and do that then."

"Pull your car around and we can go into the shop."

I could not believe this was happening. I mean the guy was a nice looking guy. I have never acted like a whore, because I couldn't pay my bill. I was in a real jam. So I followed the guy into the shop.

"Take my pants off. Get on your knees and start sucking."

I was basically horrified. I had no money to pay my bill. He gave me an option and I had to do it. I've never whored in my whole life. I'm a good girl. My name is Holly and I'm thirty years old. I'm a lawyer and I'm highly respected in my field. I'm five foot five inches tall. I have blond hair, which is long and green eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.