Student Delights - Cover

Student Delights

by Charm Brights

Copyright© 2020 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: prequel to Absolute showing how Amelia Smith became Princess Zubeydeh

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

“Give us this day our day in bed.”

Traditional student prayer.

© Charmbrights All rights reserved.

The author has asserted moral rights under sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between any of the characters depicted herein and any real person, living, dead, or yet to be born is wholly a matter of Nature imitating Art. Finite non-Euclidian surfaces, however, can be conceived of, if you are a topologist, though none are known to exist.

Author’s Note: It is difficult to portray multi-lingual conversation in works such as this. Since some of my readers may not be fully fluent both in French and in the Kobekistani dialect of Arabic, the convention used is that, where the distinction matters, all direct speech in English quotation marks is in English, thus “This is English”; French is in continental quotation marks, thus: «This is French»; Kobekistani Arabic is in italic between tildes, thus ~This is the Kobekistani dialect of Arabic~.

Table of Contents

1 Country Doctor 3

2 Meeting. 3

3 New Flat 4

4 Flute. 5

5 Surprise. 6

6 Dinner 9

7 Seduction. 12

8 Avi’s Reward. 18

9 Training. 19

10 More Training. 20

11 Games. 20

12 Accidents Will Happen. 21

13 Parental Permission. 22

14 Encounter 24

15 Engagement 27

16 Kobekistan. 27

17 Wedding Arrangements. 30

18 Wedding. 31

19 Married Life. 31

20 Sarita. 32

21 In-Laws. 33

22 Lonely. 34

23 Gambling. 34

24 Warning. 35

25 Harem... 36

26 Death Of A Prince. 37

27 Intimacy. 38

28 Home. 39

29 Envoi 40

30 Coming Of Age. 40

31 Accession. 42

Kobekistani Background

Those readers familiar with the history and geography of Kobekistan can safely skip this prologue and start at Chapter 1, bearing in mind that most of the events in this offering preceded any of the other books.

The Emirate of Kobekistan is one of those wonderful places where a visitor feels that they have stepped back into a more leisurely, more dignified era of history, but without sacrificing any of the more useful gadgets of modern civilisation. Air-conditioning protects the inhabitants from the rigours of a sub-tropical climate. Motor cars whisk them from one building to another. Desalination provides ample water. The most modern medical advances are practised in the hospitals. Television shows umpteen channels. Education utilises the most modern computer-aided systems. Childbirth is no longer as dangerous as it used to be, even though eunuch doctors are the only ones available to the women of the harems. Becoming a eunuch is very rarely a fatal operation since it is carried out by experts in surgical conditions second to none. A girl being cut and sewn to make her incapable of sexual pleasure and virtually unusable by a man (except for sodomy) now has a less than one in a thousand chance of the patient contracting a dangerous infection. Moderation in all things is the watchword. Toleration extends to allowing alcohol to be sold to foreign workers in the country. Women are taught to read and write, at least in some harems.

Of course, these facilities are not all available to all the population, but for all those who matter, the better families, they are taken for granted. A field slave might not benefit from all of them, but the medical services ensure that a slave no longer has to be put down if an over-enthusiastic owner damages it somewhat while administering discipline.

The disadvantages of civilisation as it is understood in the West are nevertheless kept at bay. Advertising is negligible. Tourists are not permitted to enter the country. Women are not allowed to show their faces on the streets. Marriages are arranged by parents who are wiser in their choices than the impulses of youth would be. There is none of the political brouhaha since the country is ruled by the Emir, may he live forever, whom Allah has appointed. His word is law, literally. Were he to say, “Off with his head,” the miscreant would be executed in public within the hour.

All of this is made possible by the oil on which the Emirate rests. When all the oil reserves have been extracted, in some centuries time, the level of the land will have been lowered by an average of ten feet. The oil is a ‘heavy crude’ which is dug out of the ground in lumps looking for all the world like treacle toffee. There is none of the messy liquid to process and no unsightly wells.

1 Country Doctor

Dr. David and Mrs. Elizabeth Smith lived in rural Dorset where he had a one man general practice which kept him busy, but not overly so. She was his nurse, they were already attracted to each other they when they had met working in the same hospital. When he set up as a Family Doctor in a village which had no doctor for some years, and had proposed to her, it seemed logical for them to marry and then work together.

Dr. Smith had a long-standing arrangement, and friendship, with Dr. Boyd, in practice in the next village that they would cover for each other so as to be spared the expense of hiring locums. In practical terms they also treated each other’s family, so Dr. Boyd had delivered Amelia some eighteen years earlier.

Dr. and Mrs. Smith were overjoyed when their longed-for daughter arrived, and was safely delivered by Dr. Boyd, after the disappointment of a miscarried son. Wisely they spent such money as they could afford on her education and so, after Sherborne School where she excelled at music, she was enrolled in London University to follow in her father’s footsteps as a doctor.

2 Meeting

Amelia’s first term at University had been a near disaster. She arranged with the student resources office to share a flat with five other girls all of whom turned out to have boyfriends. This sometimes led to misunderstandings. One such occasion was when Amelia returned from the library early and found Robin, one of her flatmates indulging in wild sex in the living room. As usual she just decided to ignore it and go straight for her room. However as she did so Robin suddenly cried out and as Amelia turned she was shocked when she saw Robin over the boy’s knee and he was spanking her. Hearing the girl crying out Amelia decided to intervene.

“Stop that. Can’t you see you’re hurting her?” she said.

The boy paused and Amelia was stunned at what happened next. Robin looked up at her. “Oh fuck off, Amelia. I was enjoying it,” she declared angrily. Amelia just went to her room and tried to make sense of what had just happened.


Some days later, was Friday and all the girls had gone to a hockey match. Amelia, having no interest in hockey decided to take the opportunity for some quiet study time. It was late in the evening when the doorbell rang. Amelia looked through the peephole and recognised Robin’s boyfriend. Not suspecting anything she opened the door.

“Robin is not here,” she said firmly.

“Yes, I know. It’s you I wanted to speak to,” and the boy pushed his way in.

“Well, I have nothing to say to you. Now get out,” said Amelia, trying not to sound afraid.

“But I have something to say to you,” said the boy as he pinned Amelia against the wall.

“Get off me,” she cried. The boy placed his hand to her mouth, muffling her protests.

“You know what’s wrong with you sweetheart? You need a guy to fuck you really hard.”

Amelia was terrified. She was horrified when she felt the boy’s free hand open her jeans and he began to feel her vagina through her underwear.

“You see that? You’re bone dry,” said the boy with a sneer.

This triggered anger in Amelia and she drove her knee into his balls. Pushing her hand up to his face, Amelia pushed his head against the open door. The boy fell into the deserted hallway and Amelia immediately slammed the door, locked and bolted it. She slid down behind the door and wept.

“You fucking bitch!” yelled the boy outside, who banged at the door several times before deciding he had had enough and finally departing.

When she was sure he had gone, she unbolted the door.


It was after midnight when Robin and her companions arrived back. They were surprised when they saw Amelia asleep on the sofa looking somewhat bedraggled.

“Amelia? Amelia, wake up,” said Robin anxiously.

Slowly Amelia woke. She let out a yell.

“Amelia, it’s me, Robin. What is it? What’s happened?”

“Oh, Robin, I’ve never been so scared in my life,” said Amelia as she went onto tell what happened before bursting into tears on her flatmate’s shoulder.

“That fucking bastard, I’ll kill him!” declared Robin angrily, when she heard the details, “I’m so sorry, Amelia. I promise you it will never happen again. Now let’s get you to bed.

3 New Flat

After Amelia’s ordeal nothing was ever the same again at the flat. Her flatmates, especially Robin, became very cautious in choosing their various partners and were even very sensitive as to when they had sex, they more often than not chose times when Amelia was not there. As for Amelia she began to search for a new flat. She had enquired at the student resources office but with no success. As she was leaving the building a young woman about her own age approached her.

“Hello, I couldn’t help overhearing you at the student resources office. I’m Avilion Meredith, reading history. I’m looking for someone to share. But the student resources office expect you to take just anybody, but you look OK.”

“I’m Amelia Smith, reading medicine. Is it far?”

“Just a few minutes’ walk.” Because of the one-way system it was actually only a few minutes longer in the snazzy sports car Avilion was driving than walking would have been.

“Avilion?” asked Amelia curiously as they drove along.

“Oh, my father had this thing for King Arthur. You know, Avalon, Avilion? Crazy huh? Just call me Avi. Everyone else does. Here we are,” said Avi as she reached for her keys and opened the door. The flat was very spacious and even rather luxurious with a spacious and well-appointed bathroom.

“This will be your room and we share the living room and kitchen. Will that be ok?” The study-bedroom was much larger than her present one.

“I doubt if I can afford it,” said Amelia.

“Well the rent could be the same as your last place,” responded Avi.

“How can that be? This place is far better than my last flat.”

“Well, I have a rich boyfriend. He’s my Prince and he helps me out,” answered Avi with a sly grin, “The only thing is he is quite shy and I would appreciate if you could disappear when we meet here.”

Amelia understood her meaning and readily agreed. She moved her belongings in that evening with Avi’s help.

Life in her new abode was interesting for Amelia. Even though Avi seemed to be a sex addict with a multiplicity of partners, Amelia liked her, and she was never really demanding except when her “Prince” came over. Then Amelia would go to the library, the pub or on rare occasions, the University Jazz Club.

Amelia’s curiosity about the Avi’s “Prince” grew, mostly because Avi would not tell her anything about him. The only thing she could elicit was that he was Arabic. Amelia assumed he was an Arab business man looking for discreet sex. She also assumed she was never going to be allowed to meet him. Then out of the blue Avi suggested they go to the University Jazz Club together for a night out. Amelia wasn’t keen but when Avi said her ‘Prince’, Abby, may be there she changed her mind out of sheer curiosity and accompanied her flatmate to the club.

4 Flute

After almost two hours Avi looked at her watch. “I really thought Abby would be here by now,” she declared in a disappointed tone.

“And will you listen to that racket?” said Amelia, who was clearly not enjoying the band.

“You think you can do better?” asked Avi.

“I can handle an instrument a lot better than that, that’s for sure,” answered Amelia firmly.

“Prove it.”

“What?”

“I said prove it. Go on, girl, prove it,” coaxed Avi.

Amelia gave in when Avi continued to be persistent. She made her way to the band.

Avi couldn’t hear what was said but she observed that Avi had asked one of the band something. He nodded his head and then disappeared. After a few moments he returned and handed Amelia a case containing a flute. Taking the instrument from its case she began to play. Although it wasn’t jazz the chaotic chattering in the hall was suddenly hushed as the blonde eighteen year old began to play. The boy on the piano, recognising the piece by Vivaldi accompanied her.

Avi was absolutely astonished and she could tell that her fellow students really appreciated her flatmate’s graceful playing. When Amelia concluded the piece the entire hall erupted into applause and cheering which Amelia acknowledged with a bow and several waves before returning to her seat.

“Wow, go Amy! Where did you learn to play like that?” asked Avi in amazement.

“I had a good music teacher at school. Vivaldi was my favourite.”

“Well, you got yourself quite a few admirers here,” said Avi as she tapped Amelia’s hand.

Just outside the hall a brown skinned man stood with a taller and well-built man. He had been drawn by the flute playing and stood in silence as he observed the blonde young woman as she played. He seemed mesmerised by it. Recognising the conclusion of the piece he gave instructions to his companion who obeyed and made his way to the bar. Both men then left swiftly as the applause sounded.

Back in the hall two more drinks arrived at the girls’ table. “We didn’t order these,” said Amelia.

“A man at the back of the hall ordered and paid for them. He said it was thanks for playing a very fine piece so very well. It’s safe, I poured them and he never got near them, so they can’t be spiked,” said the waiter who delivered them.

Both girls stood up and looked. They could not imagine who had bought the drinks and it left them curious and intrigued. What Amelia Smith did not know, or even guess at, was that her flute playing had just set in motion events that were to utterly change her destiny.

5 Surprise

Amelia was feeling quite low as she came home early one Sunday evening from the University Jazz Club. The whole evening had been a wash-out since the student she had gone there to see had been deeply entangled with another girl, and she herself liked jazz, but not when played badly. It seemed she had read more than he had intended into his casual suggestion during a group coffee session a couple of days earlier that she might enjoy visiting the Jazz Club. It was a pity, because she had quite fancied the boy concerned.

As she reached the front door of the house and let herself in she hoped that Avi was either out, or had taken the inevitable man into her bedroom. Upstairs at the door of the flat stood a tall dark-skinned man in some sort of military uniform which she did not recognise. When she moved to the door to put her key in the lock, he pushed in front of her.

With his back to the door he said, “No.”

Already angry at the earlier misunderstanding over the fellow student’s interest in her, and with a slight headache from the noise at the Jazz Club, she was in no mood for any sort of trouble.

“Get out of my way,” she snapped, “That is my flat and I am going in.”

“No.”

“Who the hell do you think you are? Get out of my way.”

“No.”

“I’ll call the police.”

This threat elicited no reply from the stranger, who was obviously not intending to let her in. She looked at the size of him, a good foot taller than she was and obviously very fit, and decided that there was no point in trying to push past him. Turning she went down into the hall and dialled 999 on the communal telephone.

“Emergency. Which service?” came the answer in seconds.

“Police, please.”

After a slightly disjointed conversation she was told that a police car would be with her very shortly. Thinking a little about her own safety, Amelia went outside to wait for them. As promised, a police car drew up some minutes later and two uniformed officers, one a woman, got out. “I’m WPC Jones and this is PC Jones, and no we are not related,” said the policewoman, “What seems to be the problem?”

Amelia explained to the somewhat incredulous police that she was being prevented from entering her own flat by a uniformed Arab. She had to search her handbag for evidence that she lived there, and that took a little while.

“Shall we go up and see if he is still there?” the WPC finally asked, clearly still very doubtful, “If you give me your keys, I’ll open the door.”

The three of them went in and up to the flat where the taciturn Arab again said, “No,” as the WPC went to open the door.

The policeman intervened to ask, “Who are you, and by what right are you preventing this lady from entering her own home?”

The Arab took a paper from his uniform pocket and passed it to the constable, who scanned it, and then showed it to the WPC. She considered it for a few moments and then came to a decision.

“That is as maybe,” she said, returning the paper, “but it does not give you the right to keep this lady from her home. Allow her to pass, or you will be arrested and charged with obstruction.”

A second document was proffered to the constable, which he read and passed to the WPC.

“I don’t think that makes a difference,” she said after reading it, “Diplomatic immunity only means that the Sergeant at the station will let you go when we get there. Meanwhile the lady will have been allowed access to her flat.”

The Arab spoke to the constable, “Your woman talks a lot. What do you say, Master?”

“She’s my boss,” came the laconic reply, “You will have to talk to her.”

There was a look of sheer disbelief on the Arab’s face as he asked, “The woman is Master?”

“Yes, if you want to put it like that. We are a team and she is the senior member of it. Now move or you will be arrested,” lifting his radio he said briefly, “Z-Victor 3 to base, stand by.”

There was a squawk from the radio which Amelia did not understand.

“Z-Victor 3. Situation confirmed. We may need back-up. Wait one.”

The WPC said, “Well, are you going to move, or do you want to provoke an international incident by being arrested for trespass, obstruction, threatening behaviour, obstructing the police, refusing to obey a lawful order from an officer, conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace, and anything else I can think of?”

She moved towards the door.

“No,” said the Arab, but with considerable doubt in his voice.

“Cuff him, then caution him. Resisting arrest would be a nice addition to the list,” said the WPC as she moved again to the door.

Reluctantly the Arab moved aside; the WPC opened the door and waved Amelia into the flat.

Amelia would never forget her first sight of Prince Abdullah of Kobekistan. On the sofa she saw a hairy light brown bum bouncing up and down vigorously between two white legs which were crossed over his back. The toes on those legs were curling and uncurling as the woman moaned in obvious ecstasy. Neither of the lovers took the slightest notice of the three spectators who watched for a few moments until the man thrust even harder and shuddered into his orgasm. As the couple recovered their breath Avi noticed the policewoman and shrieked wordlessly.

The brown skinned man rose with a dignity and self-assurance which was not in the least marred by either his nakedness, nor the fact that semen was still oozing from the end of his penis.

“Do ... you ... speak ... English?” asked the constable.

The man ignored him and said something in what Amelia assumed was Arabic, and the man outside replied at some length in the same language.

Turning to the WPC the naked man said in perfect English, “I understand that you are in charge here. What is the meaning of this intrusion?”

Undaunted, but glancing occasionally at the formidable penis which was still weeping a little, she replied, “We were called because the man outside, who appears to be your bodyguard, would not allow this young lady into her own home. It was necessary to threaten him with arrest before he would let us in.”

Another quick conversation ensued in Arabic.

Casually picking up his clothes and starting to dress, the man said, “Well she is in now, and you have all had your voyeuristic pleasure, so please leave; unless, that is, you have the necessary warrant to search this place, or you wish to arrest someone.”

“You are very calm about this.”

“I am here at the invitation of my friend Miss Avilion Meredith. I apologise to her flat mate that my bodyguard was a little over-zealous in preventing her entry. I am sure that was intended to protect her from seeing the activities within, on the grounds that innocent young ladies should be protected from such sights.”

At this point Avi realised that she was still lying spread wide on the sofa, naked and with the Prince’s semen oozing from her vagina. She yelped and grabbed her dress to cover herself, realising that the young constable had been watching her, rather than her boyfriend. She fled into her bedroom.

“I’m sure you need a drink,” said the Prince to Amelia, “and I know the officers will refuse one as they are on duty. Perhaps they even have more urgent matters to attend to.”

The two police left, with the constable muttering into his radio. The Prince poured a sherry for Amelia and offered it to her. She took it wordlessly.

“I really am sorry for the upset this must have been. Avi said you would not be back until later and I had told Malikh to allow nobody to interrupt us. He should have explained, but at least he did not draw his weapon against the police. That would have caused an unfortunate incident.”

“Is he really armed? Isn’t that illegal?” she asked, intrigued.

“Yes and no, in answer to your questions in that order. He carries a pistol, and he has full permission from the Home Office to do so,” replied the Prince, “Now, if you will excuse me, I think Avi needs some reassurance.”

With that he went into Avi’s bedroom and Amelia went into hers. Within a very few minutes she heard Avi cry out again over the regular squeaking of the bed next door. Amelia just covered her head with a pillow and gradually fell asleep.

6 Dinner

A few days later Amelia was making her way back to the flat from the University. The events at the flat played on her mind. It wasn’t the fact of Avi being engaged in sex with this man she referred to as her “Prince”, that was to be expected, but the fact that his bodyguard was armed. ‘What sort of business is he in that causes him to have armed guards?’ she wondered. That was something she did not know and, she thought, ‘Perhaps I am better off not knowing.’ Lost in her thoughts, Amelia did not see the Rolls Royce until it came to a halt just in front of her and the door opened.

“Miss Smith?” came a voice.

Amelia looked up and recognised Avi’s “Prince”.

“Thank you, but I am almost home,” said Amelia, who assumed the man was offering her a lift.

The Prince laughed. “Actually, I was hoping you might join me for dinner?”

Amelia was stunned.

“Well, I’m not really dressed...”

“You look fine,” interrupted the Prince.

Reluctantly Amelia got into the Rolls Royce. The Prince nodded to his driver and man drove them to the Prince’s apartment near Hyde Park.

“Please relax, Miss Smith. I mean you no harm,” said the Prince who perceived her anxiety.

“Why am I here?” asked Amelia while they travelled in the Rolls Royce.

The Prince smiled, “I was keen to talk to you, Miss Smith.”

“What about?”

“What did Avi tell you about me?”

“Virtually nothing. She just said you were a rich man from the Middle East. She calls you her ‘Prince’.

The Prince smiled. “Dear old Avi. Actually my father is His Magnificence the Emir Ibrahim of Kobekistan, may he live forever.”

Amelia’s jaw dropped. “You mean ... you r-really are a P-Prince?” she asked with a stammer.

“I’m afraid so. My name is Prince Abdullah,”

“Does Avi know?” she asked attempting a curtsey while in the car.

“Of course she does. She can be very possessive. That’s probably why she kept you ignorant of my real status.”

“I don’t understand. You still didn’t answer my question, what do you want to talk to me about?” said Amelia anxiously.

“Here we are,” said the Prince as the Rolls Royce came to a halt outside the plush apartment building. The driver got out and opened the door of the car and bowed as the Prince got out. Taking Amelia’s hand he led her from the car. “I will explain everything in my apartment. You are very safe, Miss Smith. You have my word,” said Prince Abdullah as they entered the lift to the apartment.

Amelia was overwhelmed by the scale of luxury in the flat.

“Dinner will be a while. May I offer you a sherry?”

Amelia nodded.

Handing the glass to Amelia, Abdullah indicated a sofa and the eighteen year old sat down.

Amelia took a sip of her drink and was about to speak but Prince Abdullah got in ahead of her. “You asked me why I invited you here. It’s quite simple really. You fascinate me, Miss Smith.”

“I-I don’t understand...”

“You see, Miss Smith, in my country we men are used to getting our way. Women are submissive to our slightest whims. When I first set eyes on you in the jazz club I was absolutely taken by your music. It was exquisite. No woman ever did that to me.”

“You were there?” asked a shocked Amelia.

“I had intended to meet Avi but as soon as I heard you playing I was totally captivated.”

“It was you who bought the drinks, wasn’t it?” asked Amelia.

“Just a small token of my appreciation.”

“But ... your Royal Highness...”

“Abby, please call me Abby,” said the Prince.

“But Abby, you don’t know me. I’m just a little country girl probably living beyond her talents. I don’t know what got into me that night. I’m not usually so exhibitionist,”

“Then I feel doubly privileged to have heard you.”

“But there must be more to it than that.”

Abby nodded, “Of course there is. As I said all of the women in my country are submissive. The night you challenged Malikh you showed great courage and great strength of character. My father would not approve but I admire those traits in a woman. It made me think what a wonderful wife you’d make for an Emir.”

Amelia laughed, “Are you proposing to me?”

It was Abdullah’s turn to laugh, “Not exactly. I would like us to become friends and, as you say here in the West, see where it leads. Of course in my country such friendships between a man and a woman who are not close relatives are impossible.”

Amelia was stunned. She couldn’t deny that Abby had all she would ever want in a Prince Charming. He was handsome, wealthy, and as she had witnessed, had a way with words that captivated her, but he was her flatmate’s boyfriend. So she asked, “And Avi?”

“Miss Meredith and I have no bonds joining us other than enjoying mutual sex and her enjoying spending my money.”

“And you think we would have something stronger?” asked Amelia who noticed Abby’s demotion of Avi to Miss Meredith.

Absolutely,” was Abby’s confident reply, “I usually bathe before dinner. Perhaps you would like to freshen up too?”

“Well, yes,” answered a startled Amelia, thinking he wished her to join him in the bath, probably as a precursor to sex.

Abby clapped his hands and a tall dark man entered and knelt until his forehead touched the floor.

The Prince gave instructions in Arabic. “He will take you to the bathroom. The girls will do the rest,” he said.

“Girls?”

Abby laughed, “You’ll see, Miss Smith.”

“Amelia, my name is Amelia,” was all Amelia could say before being led to the bathroom.

“Amelia it is then,” responded Abby with a smile.

The bathroom that Amelia was led to was beautifully ornate and decorated. The sunken bath had already been prepared. ‘He must have been very sure I would need a bath,’ thought Amelia, not realising that it had been drawn only when she had agreed to having a bath.

The tall man clapped his hands and Amelia was shocked when two scantily clad young women entered the room and made obeisance.

The man spoke firmly to them in Arabic before departing.

The young women stood up and moving forward smiling began to undress Amelia.

Initially, Amelia tried to resist but then remembered Abby’s instructions. Stepping into the bath the warm and scented water seemed to relax her. It was nice to be pampered, although she was startled as the girls removed their scanty clothing and joined her in the bath she simply accepted it as the norm. As she closed her eyes she began to think how silly she had been. After all, she was studying to be a doctor. Bodily shyness was the last thing she should have.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.