Ah'm Easy - Cover

Ah'm Easy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Husband and wife's views on their unusual marital sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Gang Bang   Water Sports   Prostitution   .

Wife’s Story - she likes to have a wet pussy for her husband to fuck.

Ah’ve been married only two years and we didn’t date long before taking the plunge. Ah were living at home where mah stepfather were banging me every day. He just wern’t very good at making me enjoy his plunging pecker, so when mah boyfriend of a few months with such a better tool asked, Ah said “yes”.

We got married at the courthouse and honeymooned at Motel 8. We went across the street to McD’s for all of our meals.

The problem started when mah husband came home from work. Ah were naked in bed like Ah thought he expected. But he couldn’t just slip his dick in up to his balls on the first stroke and fuck away like he had been used to. Now he had to git me ready for his pecker. You see, mah stepfather, or mah brother or both, had always fucked me and dumped a big load of cum in mah twat a while before mah boyfriend, now husband, got in there. Ah hardly ever got off with stepdad because he were so quick, so Ah were hot for boyfriend to finish me. But now nobody were gitting in mah pussy first.

What is a girl to do? Finding a substitute cum source seemed like the best idea. In the next trailer were a divorced guy who hired me to do his cooking and housekeeping. He were mah stepfather’s age so Ah figured he’d like to fuck me. He shore did. Ah got a raise in mah pay along with a rod in mah crotch. His 18-year-old son needed pussy too so mah husband often got double lube and Ah got great tips.

Now sometimes Ah had to fake a climax with mah husband because them other guys were pretty good. Sex were getting to be a lot more fun with men thet knew more about what they were doing when they were sticking it to me. Hubby were happy with mah wet cunt now, though.

Ah asked mah husband if his buddies thought Ah were hot. Ah have fairly small tits but wide hips and a hairy crotch so Ah wasn’t sure. He said they did. Ah said Ah didn’t believe him.

One Saturday he had his two best buds over and they each brought a case of beer. Ah like beer even though it makes me piss a lot. Hubby likes to watch me piss and Ah likes to hold his pecker when he does his dump.

We drank a lot of beer and Ah decided to hold every pissing pecker. They liked it too and Ah rubbed them a few extra times when they were done. The beer had really got to me so Ah took mah clothes off and stood in the trailer bathtub and peed a whole bunch for them to watch. All the guys pissed on mah titties and twat for laughs. It tickled.

Hubby were pretty smashed so Ah put him to bed and started playing with the buds. They gave me some good hard cock-fillin and came in me a few times each. The married guy wasn’t getting much at home so Ah felt real good about helping him out. He never got sucked like Ah could do either. The single bud were almost a virgin and he said he were in love with me. Ah got peed on again when they were too soft to fuck me any more.

When hubby got awake enough the next morning to be hard, he said mah pussy were “prime”. Ah told him Ah’d played around with his buds and he said, “Damn, Ah wished Ah could have watched, they did a good job on you.” Ah told him thet Ah had fun and thet next time we’d get down to fucking before he got too drunk to join in.

Mah husband is what you would call “pussy whipped”. He will do whatever Ah ask just so he can put his pecker in me. It certainly isn’t the biggest or best thet has ever filled mah horny cunt but he IS mah husband so Ah takes good care of him. Ah just have to make him feel real important when he shoots his stuff in me even if there is lots of other guys’ sperm already there.

The next weekend we had a real sex party. He got real excited to see his buds’ peckers drilling mah hole and slid his dick in after each one came in me. The slipperier Ah am the better we both like it.

There’s just nothin better than having a big hard cock spreading mah pussy lips wide open and sliding in and out. Ah like all sizes and the best part is when they swell up and squirt thet hot white cream deep inside me. If another one is waiting to slip in right away, thet is the very best! A three cock party were just about right. Ah didn’t ever have to wait when Ah were wanting mah cunt filled.

Mah hubby’s father came to visit from out of town. Ah had him sleep in our bed with me and put mah hubby on the couch, because it were more comfortable for our visitor. Ah sleep naked and he wore boxers. Ah didn’t know if he still liked fukkin at his age but Ah sure found out thet he did. He moved over by me and Ah felt a pecker bigger than mah husband’s pressing up on mah back. Ah helped him find the way into mah cunt and he fucked the hell out of me. He said thet his wife didn’t give him pussy no more. Ah felt real good thet Ah could help him out besides how good he made mah body feel. After two fucks Ah went out and made mah husband fuck me in his dad’s cum.

Hubby’s brother visited a while later and he were pretty horny too. Ah guess Dad told him how nice Ah were. He fucked me before and after Ah went next door to work. Then again at bedtime. By the time Ah fucked hubby Ah’d had about eight loads in mah twat. Ah were tarred out.

Ah go back and fuck mah older brother once in a while cause Ma don’t give him much anymore. Did Ah forget to tell you he were the one thet showed me all about peckers? Mah husband’s same two buddies stop over at least once a week to give me something to do while hubby is at work and when Ah’m not housekeeping next door. So basically Ah fucks anybody Ah want to and mah husband thinks Ah’m sexy cause of it.

Ah do wonder sometimes if Ah will ever have a young’un. Ah ain’t never used none of thet birth control stuff. You’d think Ah’da started one by now.


Husband’s Story - Husband likes wife’s pussy real wet and she obliges.

Mah wife likes to fuck and she does it a lot. She loves feeling any hard dick slide in and out and shoot in her. She tells me about some of her fucks when Ah’m pumping in her wet cunt. She is so sexy and it don’t seem to hurt nuthin either. Ah’m a lucky guy. Ah’ve been told some wives don’t like to fuck very much.

Ah can only get mah dick hard to get in her when her twat be real wet. Ah guess thet’s cuz mah first time ever in a cunt were when she took me in her bedroom and took our clothes off. She played with mah pecker and then got her pussy right over mah hard dick. Some white cream dripped out onto mah hard on. She giggled and said she’d be real slippery. She sure were and Ah loved moving in and out in thet silky stuff. Pretty soon mah cock squirted a lot more into her. Mah hand never felt thet good. From then on Ah had to have pussy thet way.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.