Punished by the in Laws

by RonBo

Copyright© 2015 by RonBo

Erotic Sex Story: Katie is caught by her father in law doing the unthinkable with her own father. She is given an option which would prevent her husband from finding out.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Jack turned right onto East St. His son was on an extended business trip and Jack had promised to stop by Jason's house to replace parts to fix the running toilet that his daughter in law Katie had been complaining about. He parked on the street since there were already two cars in the short drive way. Jack recognized the shared car of the young couple and an older Cadillac that he couldn't remember seeing before.

Jack exited his car carrying a small tool box and a bag of parts from the local box store. As he passed the Caddy and glanced at the rear license plate. It read BART17. It was Katie's father's car. Jack Hadn't seen Bart since the kid's wedding, almost two years previous. Jack had liked Bart and looked forward to having a chat with the man. Maybe while he was fixing the toilet Bart would keep him company and they would talk about fishing, which the favorite past times of both men.

He entered the garage through the man door noticing the disarray and mounds of boxes and crap littering the small garage. Maybe he would suggest to Katie that before winter he could build some shelves to organize the garage so she could actually put their car inside.

He turned right towards the door leading to the house, but before he could put his hand on the doorknob Jack could see the kitchen in its entirety. He gasped, his mouth dropped open and his hand remained several inches from the doorknob. Jack also felt the blood rushing to his cock, making it form a tent in the front of his pants.

He could see Bart leaning back against the kitchen table. His pants and underwear were at his ankles. His daughter kneeled at his feet with her father's thick cock between her lush lips. Jack watched as Katie slid her Dad's cock deeper into her mouth slowly then pulled her lips almost off of it, leaving just the cockhead in her mouth.

Bart was talking to his daughter while she gave him what appeared to be an excellent blow job. Jack couldn't hear the words but his imagination was thinking something along the lines of, "Keep sucking that cock little girl so I can fill your mouth with my cum."

He didn't get to see weather or not Bart shot his load into his daughters mouth or if she swallowed her Dad's cream. Jack was dumbfounded and confused. He didn't know what to think of the situation and didn't want to be caught observing the father daughter incestual act so he back tracked out of the garage and quietly drove away.

It took his cock until all the way home to soften. Jack couldn't get the picture of his pretty daughter in law on her knees sucking on her fathers big prick out of his mind. He didn't know if the right thing to do was to call his son and tell him what he had just seen. He didn't want to break up their marriage but telling his son of his wife's incestuous relationship with her father probably would do just that. Jack decided that he would tell his wife Celeste what he had seen and get her opinion on what to do. That what he was going to do. He had problems with decisions but Celeste always had an answer and would know how to proceed.

Celeste was still pretty at forty five, with bleached blond should length hair with almost black eyebrows which was her natural color. It made her look slutty and Jack liked the look. It was enhanced by large breasts on a slender frame with a pronounced bottom seductively pushed out as if to beckon for you to rub her delectable round ass.

After thirty years of marriage Celeste still enjoyed sex and therefore so did Jack. Celeste was in the kitchen, still in her pajamas, as she normally was on a weekend. When she moved her large bra less breasts swayed from side to side making her pj top move teasingly.

Celeste could see that something was bothering her husband by the way he kept chewing on his bottom lip. "What's the matter honey?"

Jack pulled out a chair from under the table and sat on it. "I don't know how to say this so I will just come out with it. I just saw our daughter in law giving her father a blow job." Jack frowned as he blurted out his discovery.

His wife wasn't frowning along with him. Celeste had a funny little smile on her face. "Oh. Really. Do tell."

Jack explained what he had seen to Celeste. Her first question to him was; "Did you actually see his prick in her mouth?"

"Oh yes," Jack responded. "I had a good view of them I saw Bart's big cock sliding in and out of her mouth." Jack adjusted himself. His cock was on the rise again just thinking how erotic it was watching the blow job. He wished that he had the balls to stay and see if Bart shot his load in Katie's mouth and if she swallowed her father's seed. "I'm just not sure what to do about it."

Celeste raised one eyebrow. "What to do?"

"Yes I think that maybe we should call Jason and tell him what I saw. He deserves to know that I witnessed his wife sucking her father's cock."

Jack's wife was aware that her husband had become erect while discussing their daughter in law's infidelity. "Jack let's go upstairs and discuss this problem. There just might be another way to handle this situation."

Good! I knew that Celeste would know what to do. Jack thought. He didn't have a clue as to an alternative to calling his son, but he was sure that Celeste would figure it out.

As soon as the couple entered the master bedroom Celeste removed her pajamas. She was completely nude in a matter of seconds. "Take off your clothes Jack." Celeste said, watching how her husband was staring at her big swaying tits and the generous amount of pubic hair hiding her already moist slit.

Jack was soon naked, his rigid pole pointing obscenely at the ceiling. Celeste wasted no time. She knew that until he had some relief he would not be able to concentrate on solution to their daughter in law's incestuous behavior.

She pushed Jack onto the bed, on his back with his legs splayed wide. Celeste crawled between his outstretched leg and gentle kissed his ball sack. "Jack, close your eyes and imagine it is your young sweet daughter in law who is between your legs. Imagine how you watched Bart's cock in her mouth. Now picture her sucking your big staff."

After one long lick of her talented tongue from his balls up along the tender underside of his eight inch cock Celeste opened her mouth and swallowed his aching cock until it touched her throat. She piston-ed her head rapidly up and down wanting to bring him off quickly.

Jack still had his eyes closed picturing his daughter in law instead of his wife gagging on his big prong. He had been wanting this ever since he watched blow job earlier so it didn't take long, and Jack didn't even try to hold back. His cock exploded, shooting long sticky ropes of his cum deep into Celeste's hot mouth. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt!

Celeste always let Jack cum in her mouth but this time she was having trouble keeping up with the volume of sperm he unleashed in her mouth. She could barely swallow the slime fast enough before another shot blasted her. Some of his cock juice was spilling out the sides of her mouth while she wondered where all this juice was coming from.

Finally Jack's orgasm slowed down to a few weak spurts. He opened his eyes. His softening cock twitched as he saw his cum on Celeste's chin where it had dribbled from the corners of her mouth. Boy! I creamed her good! he thought as he smiled at her.

"Fuck Jack!" You never came that hard before. I thought you were going to blow my head clean off." Then she laughed. "Now you owe me a good one."

"Give me a minute. I'm wiped out." He replied.

Celeste moved onto the bed alongside Jack. She slowly began rubbing her clit with two fingers of her right hand while she used her forefinger of the other hand to enter her soaking wet pussy.

As she slowly diddled herself Celeste knew what words to use to get Jack in the mood so soon after his climax. "I was thinking Jack. We should give Katie the option of us calling Jason and telling him what you saw or we could give her another option."

"Another option?" Jack responded. "What other option is there?" He couldn't think of another option but he knew if Celeste had an idea it would be something he would probably like ... a lot.

"How about we offer an alternative. We could punish her instead of telling Jason about her and her father."

"Punish how?" Jack asked. Were they going to ground her? Katie was an adult. They couldn't ground her. "Ground her? That won't work."

Jack was so dense at times. He had a limited imagination. "No. No Jack. Punish physically. Like a spanking."

Jack could feel the blood rushing to his cock. Spanking? Jack had never been spanked growing up nor had he ever witnessed one but the thought of Katie being spanked did arouse him and his cock!

"Do you really think Katie would agree to be spanked by us?"

"To save her marriage she just might agree to her in laws punishing her for her misdeeds."

"We don't know much about spanking though. I'm not sure how to go about it." Jack admitted to his wife.

Celeste grinned. "Don't worry. I was spanked many times by my dad while growing up. I know exactly what to do. The secret is some humiliation thrown in with a good old fashioned bare bottom thrashing." Celeste's father didn't spank her a lot but she vividly remembered several embarrassing spankings during her teen years, laying across her dad's lap with her smooth white ass cheeks exposed and ready for his big hard hand.

Jack was hard now. He hoped that he was going to be the one allowed to spank his pretty daughter in law. On the bare! That was more than a little arousing to Jack. He slid between his wife's outstretched legs and began kissing the two fingers that she was using on her hard clit.

Celeste removed her fingers to allow Jack's firm tongue to lick her sensitive nubbin. "Nice Jack!" She moaned. "When Katie comes to Sunday dinner tomorrow we will broach the subject of us punishing her."

Jack raised his wet face from between his wife's hairy snatch. "Do you think she will go for it?"

"Oh God, I hope so. I have always wanted to spank her sassy bottom."

"You're going to do the spanking?" Jack sounded despondent.

"No baby. We both will be spanking and humiliating that sweet little girl to our hearts content."

Jack went back to licking and sucking his wife's pussy wanting her to cum before he raised up and buried his cock inside of her for his second orgasm of the morning.


HISTORY

Katie pulled out of her driveway and headed towards her in laws' house. As usual she was going to Sunday dinner, alone this week because her husband was out of town. She was looking forward to a nice meal. Sunday's it was usually a beef or pork roast or sometimes lasagna.

Her in laws treated her more like a daughter than a daughter in law. Katie enjoyed their company. She knew that after a sumptuous meal they would retire to the family room for cocktails and small talk which she also looked forward to.

Katie's mind went back to the previous day and her father's visit. She had enjoyed sucking her dad's big prick. She had been servicing him in that way for years and still enjoyed his warm flesh tube sliding in and out of her wet mouth. He had never fucked her but she had lost count on how many times he had unloaded his hot cum into her waiting mouth.

It had started shortly after her mom passed away. She had a question for her father early one evening and without thinking, or for that matter without knocking, she had barged into the master bedroom only to find her father completely naked on his bed with his hand stroking his long thick cock.

They both were surprised and neither moved. She should have retreated from the room and he should have covered up but they both just stared at each other. Bart looked directly into his little girl's eyes as she stared, mesmerized by what her father was doing, watching how his hand held his rock hard member.

She asked him what he was doing and Bart answered honestly. "I'm masturbating Sweetie. I get erections and since your mother passed I have to take care of it myself or it will hurt bad."

Katie took two steps closer to the bed, still staring at his hand and cock. He had stopped stroking himself but she could see how his forearm muscles were flexing as he squeezed and released his grip on his member. There was a big bubble, of what she would learn later, was pre cum oozing from the little opening in the tip of his cock head.

Katie took two more steps forward and stopped when her knees touched the edge of his bed. She was now only an arm length away from her father's swollen penis. "If you show me how Daddy I can take care of you like Mommy did."

Bart's cock oozed more pre cum as the thought of his young daughter touching his prick excited him beyond what he could imagine. He knew the right thing to do was to send her away but his erection was clouding his thinking. "If you don't mind Katie, that would be wonderful."

Bart removed his hand from his throbbing cock and explained to his young daughter how she should use her hand on it. The second her small hand wrapped around his massive prick he had to fight the urge to let his orgasm loose. Katie learned that day how to stroke her daddy's big prick. He taught her how to spread his pre cum all over his hard member reducing the friction.

The slime allowed for a more intense feeling for Bart's prick as Katie's hand smoothly went up and down his pole, increasing her hand speed as Bart moaned in pleasure until his cock exploded. He sent stream after stream of his white pudding up into the air only to fall back down on his belly and his daughter's hand and forearm.

She had her first taste of her daddy's cum that day. On the way to the bathroom for a towel to clean them both with she licked a bit of her father's cream off of the back of her hand. The taste wasn't so bad and she liked the texture of the goo on her tongue.

Giving her father release via a slow methodical hand job became a regular routine. They both enjoyed it albeit her father got more pleasure from the practice than Katie received but her young pussy did get damp while she stroked her father to orgasm ... and she continued to sneak tastes of her dad's semen when he wasn't looking.

Finally one day she decided that she would try something that she had heard the older girls in school discussing. She could tell when her dad was ready to cum by his cock's stiffening and his balls tightening up. As his first stream of jism erupted Katie engulfed the head of her father's prick with her mouth, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as she pumped his cock faster and faster.

The feeling of his daughter's mouth on his cock spurred Bart to an intense orgasm shooting jet after jet of his hot liquid into her virgin mouth. Katie was surprised at how much sperm her father's cock was flooding her mouth with. She had trouble catching it all and had to start swallowing his cum so it wouldn't leak out of her mouth.

That was the first time Katie let her father sperm her mouth but it became a habit. He enjoyed her mouth and taught her how to administer a proper blow job. Slow and lovingly. Katie didn't mind. She actually enjoyed sucking her dad off. Her pussy always dampened up while she had her dad's cock in her mouth. As she got a little older she realized that afterwards she could go to her room and play with her wet snatch until she had an orgasm as well.

Through the years Katie had sucked a few other cocks. Schoolmates. a neighborhood boy or two. None of those little cocks gave her the same feeling as when she sucked her father's thick man sized prick.

When she met her husband to be Jason, she refused to let him stick his cock in her pussy no matter how much he begged. She was happy to stroke him with her hand while he masturbated her with his deft fingers. She also enjoyed giving him head. Jason didn't have a big cock but it was above average. It was a healthy six inches long, a little thinner than her dad's cock but a good mouthful.

Of course Jason enjoyed having his girlfriend sucking on his penis, especially when she finished him off in her mouth. Katie was an accomplished cocksucker by the time she met Jason. Jason taught her the sixty nine position which became their favorite until they finally married and she allowed him entry to her secret place to take her virginity.

Katie enjoyed fucking Jason and wondered why she had waited so long to enjoy a man that way. Jason still got his blow jobs. Many of them, because Katie thoroughly enjoyed making love to her husband that way.

She also continued servicing her father with her mouth. She couldn't stop and leave him wanting just because she was married and moved out of the house. No one thought twice about a married daughter stopping by to see her father once or twice a week.


CHOICE

Katie pulled into her in law's driveway behind Jake's big sedan and shut off the engine. She exited the automobile and smoothed down her short leather skirt. She wore the short skirt for her father in law. She enjoyed how he kept stealing glances at her long shapely legs. She also checked her black, not quite see through blouse, unbuttoning one more fastener so it wasn't obvious, but when bending a bit her black shelf bra would be partially exposed revealing an ample portion of her pale breasts.

She wasn't really teasing Jake but she knew by his sly smiles that he enjoyed the little show she presented at the Sunday gatherings.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.