Old Memories Reawakened

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Blackmail Sex Story: Blackmail leads to reawakened memories

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Hazel put her cup of coffee down and headed for the door. "Alright, I'm coming." she called out as she walked down the hallway to answer the loud knocking. It was only eight thirty so Hazel thought it must be the post man. She squinted through the spy hole and was surprised to see her neighbour, Mike standing there. "Good morning, Mike," she said, opening the door, "what brings you round so early?" "Do you have a minute Hazel?" he replied, seeming strangely nervous, "I want to show you something." Opening the door a little wider, Hazel invited him in, "Yes Mike come in, coffee's made if you want one." Coffee was the last thing on Mike's mind at that moment as she stood aside and he stepped through the doorway. As he followed her down the hallway he couldn't take his eyes off her mature arse as it swayed along infront of him and he felt his cock get even harder at the thought of seeing it in the flesh!

For the past week, since he'd found her pictures on line, Mike had had a permanent hard-on and this morning, if things worked the way he hoped they would, Hazel would be taking care of that for him. Sitting down at the kitchen table, Mike dropped an envelope on the table. "Hazel," he said, "have a look at these will you and tell me what you think." Hazel casually picked up envelope and opened it. As she pulled out the contents, her heart jumped into her mouth. The envelope contained pictures of her, pictures that had been taken by an ex-boyfriend, intimate pictures.

"W-w-where did you get these Mike?" she stammered, her face growing redder by the second. Mike smiled. "They're online for anyone to see Hazel," he said, then added with a hint of menace in his voice,"that is if you know where to look for them." "P-p-please Mike,"she stammered again, "destroy them or give them to me, no-one else must ever see them." Mike smiled. "Yes of course you can have them Hazel but they're online, so I can always get more and just think what your friends will think if I sent them a link to the site." "Please Mike, don't do that, the pictures were taken years ago I'd forgotten all about them."

The pictures were old ones, taken ten years previously but Hazel was still recognisable in them. They'd been taken by her boyfriend of the time trying out a new camera and as far as she was concerned they'd been destroyed straight away so she was shocked to find out they were online for anyone to see. They were mainly just glamour type shots, pictures of her nude or in various sexy outfits but a few of them showed her masturbating and some close ups of her pussy.

"M-M-Mike," she stammered, "I-I-I thought we were friends. Why would you do this to me?" Mike smiled at her again. "How long have we known each other Hazel?" he asked. Hazel thought for a moment. "About three years, ever since you moved here." "Right," Mike replied, "And you've never noticed the way I've looked at you?" "I don't know understand Mike," Hazel said, "What do you mean, the way you've looked at me." Mike sighed. "Hazel," he said softly, "ever since I first saw you I've imagined you just the way you are in the pictures. I've fantasised about you almost every night of those three years. But you've just ignored me. I know you've had boyfriends in here and I've lain at night imagining what you were doing with them and when I found those pictures, well, I just thought..." "You thought you'd use them to blackmail me?" Hazel snapped, "well it won't work Mike, I'm not interested in you that way. We're just friends, well we were, and that's as far as it goes. So just destroy these pictures and forget you ever saw them." Hazel's face was flushed and her hands were shaking as she waited for Mike's reply. "Look Hazel," he said in a low measured tone. "I know where to access the pictures and I all I have to do is let your friends and family know too and well ... you know ... they'd raise a few eyebrows." Hazel bowed her head, she knew he was right.

Hazel was in her late sixties now but ten years ago, when the pictures were taken she'd had very active and varied sex life with a string of boyfriends that satisfied her carnal needs. "Well..." Mike said as he picked up the pictures and turned towards the door, "if that's the way you want it..." Hazel reached out and grabbed his arm. "Wait! Okay Mike, what do you want?" Mike smiled, he knew he had her just where he wanted her now. As he sat back down he said, "Well for a start, you can stand up and let me take a good look at you." Hazel did as he asked and stood up. She shuddered as she felt his eyes running over her body, mentally undressing her. "Beautiful," Mike breathed, "absolutely beautiful. You're a amazingly, sexy woman Hazel. Now unbutton your blouse." Hazel knew she had to do as he asked, she couldn't risk her friends and family seeing the pictures.

She started unbuttoning her blouse, her hands trembling as she did. When she finished, she stood there with it hanging open, just the inner edges of her bra and her cleavage on view to him. "Now take it off," Mike said, "let me see you properly." Again Hazel did as he asked and let the blouse slip off her shoulders. "Oh yes," Mike groaned as she stood there in her thin, white cotton bra. Strangely she felt her nipples start to harden under the thin lace, a reaction that didn't go un-noticed by Mike.

"You're enjoying this aren't you Hazel?" he said, almost gleefully. Hazel glared at him. "No I'm not," she snapped. "Well that's not what these are saying," he said and before she could react Mike had reached out and stroked his finger over one, now almost fully erect nipple. "These say you are enjoying it Hazel." Hazel tried to step back, but Mike moved his other hand to the small of her back, preventing her. "You don't know how long I've imagined doing this Hazel," he said, as he switched his finger to the vacant nipple.

Both nipples were now fully erect and Hazel could feel them pressing against the inside of her bra, not only that but there was a definite moistening of her panties where they covered her pussy. Hazel's sex had been in limbo for the past five years, and it had been a long time since she'd been touched so intimately and Mike's attention to her nipples was really turning her on. She felt Mike's hand move up from the small of her back then felt him fumbling with the clip at the back of her bra, seconds before the pressure on her 36B breasts relaxed and they dropped down out of the lacy cups. Mike groaned again and reached up and took one of her hard nipples between a thumb and forefinger and pinched it. "Oh God yes Hazel," he groaned, "just as I'd imagined." Now the crotch of Hazel's panties wasn't just moist, it was wet, really wet, as her body reacted to Mike's assault on her nipple and she gasped as he moved his head forwards and took the vacant one between his lips.

As Mike alternated his mouth between her nipples, Hazel felt his hand move down her back then the sound of her zip being lowered and before she knew it, her skirt was on the floor around her ankles and Mike groaned again as she sat there and he slid his hand down and ran it over her pantie covered mound. He looked into up her eyes as he pulled the straps of her bra down over her shoulders. At that moment, Hazel could have backed away, but something prevented her and that something wasn't physical, she didn't want to. Whether she liked it or not, Mike had control over her and her body was reacting in a way she'd never expected.

Hazel took a small step backwards as Mike got up out of the chair and stood up infront of her. She couldn't fail to notice the bulge in his slacks and didn't resist when he took hold of her wrist and guided her hand onto it. She gasped as she felt it jerk and without even realising she was doing it, her hand pressed against it eliciting another groan from Mike. "Do you like that Hazel?" he said, "do you like what you've done to my cock?" As he spoke, he reached down and unclipped the top of his slacks, pushing them down along with his boxers. Hazel gasped even louder as she saw for the first time his naked seven inch cock. She could actually see the blood pulsing through the veins on the thick shaft but she didn't resist as Mike reached out and guided her hand back onto it. "It's big Mike," she groaned, looking up at him, "I never realised." Mike smiled. "I'm glad you think so Hazel, now you can see what you've been missing," he said, "but from now on when ever you want it you know where it is." Hazel looked back at him and instinctively started stroking her hand up and down it. As she did a bead of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his knob and Hazel looked into his eyes.

"You know what to do Hazel," Mike said, as he placed a hand on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. Now, looking up at him, she lowered her head and licked the salty bead off his knob and Mike groaned. "Oh God, yes Hazel," he said breathlessly, "that feels good suck it." He held his breath as he watched her lips part and slide down over the tip of his knob as it disappeared into her mouth. Still keeping her eyes locked on his, she began to suck as she stroked her fingers up and down his rock hard cock, forcing more pre-cum from it. Mike felt this balls begin to tighten and knew it wouldn't be long before he emptied them into her mouth.

Hazel felt it too and tensed as she felt his cock jerk in her mouth and the first warm jet of cumm hitting her the back of her throat. "Oh fuck yes," Mike groaned, "that's it Hazel, take it, swallow it!" Again, Hazel did as she was told and swallowed hard as wad after wad of his thick cumm filled her mouth. Mike moved his hands to the back of her head and began sliding his cock in and out between her lips, fucking her mouth until his climax faded.

Once he'd finished, Mike stepped back, pulling his cock from between Hazel's lips. "You enjoyed that didn't you Hazel? Well there's plenty more where that came from but I think that can leave that for later," he said, pulling his slacks and boxers up. Hazel looked up at him, she hadn't expected it happen like this but before she could say anything, Mike pulled her to her feet. "You know the red outfit you're wearing in some of the pictures?" Hazel nodded. "Well I'll be back at eight, wear it. I want to take my own pictures of you."

Hazel thought about being out when eight o'clock came round but she knew Mike had the pictures and couldn't take the chance that he'd carry out his threat and make them available to her friends and family so when he rang the bell she was waiting for him, dressed just as he'd instructed in a red baby doll nightie, red lace bra and panties and a knee length red silk robe, what one of her boyfriends called her 'Lady In Red' outfit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.