The Couch Surfer - Cover

The Couch Surfer

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A friend who seeks accommodation makes it clear she is available to the husband. A wife who sexually is useless and a neighbour that turns the wife into an available woman - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Workplace   .

"Kerry will be here tomorrow", the wife called as she closed the door. Her husband gave a grunt for he knew that Kerry was always seeking accommodation. He didn't blame her because renting had reached a level that was geared towards 'greed' so that it was near impossible for a person on limited finances to find a place to put down their head.

Kerry arrived the next day, carrying her rather limited luggage. He liked the woman for she had stayed with them before and certainly was no problem. She helped if she could with household work, like sweeping and washing. He also liked her because she was totally different to his wife who was so locked in to her 'religion' that even talking to her, especially if using a bit of colourful language that wasn't even in the four letter world was classified as a sin. However, with Kerry he could chat and had even used 'fuck' on one occasion and she hadn't voiced any objection. Another plus was that while she was there the general hostile atmosphere was always put away and for an outsider they would consider the house, just a normal home. However, it was based on toleration for 'divorce' or 'separation' wasn't on the agenda; it would be too murky to even consider, so the ship of state just sailed along, both parties doing their own thing.

In the previous visits he hadn't really examined Kerry as a woman; however, this visit was different. He of course didn't know that Kerry was lonely and seeking a male companion. It didn't matter whether that companionship was casual or of a more lasting kind and he also didn't know that Kerry was interested in him. Maybe it was the word 'fuck' that he had used on a previous stay by her that decided her cause of action but one afternoon as she was putting out the washing, she asked him to give her a hand in putting a heavy underclothe from the bed onto the clothes line. She bent down and for the first time ever her tits were fully exposed for she had deliberately left off her bra and wore a very loose blouse. There was no doubt that her action was done to be noticed so as he helped her with the heavy material he casually said "You have nice tits", she just smiled but made no further comment. However, the dice had been thrown and the first move on the chess board of seduction had been made.

Because of the strained relationship he slept alone. He knew Kerry got up early for her part-time job meant an early start; she generally left around six in the morning. He heard her in the kitchen and got up and pulled his cock and balls out of his short pyjamas and wandered out. She turned and for an instant her mouth opened as she struggled for a response, finally in almost a whisper said "Rick your cock and balls are hanging out".

"Well why don't you be a nice woman Kerry and put them back", he smilingly replied. Whether she knew it or not the ball was back in her court and another piece on that chess board was ready to be moved.

For seconds she was rooted to the spot, however, her mind was struggling to accommodate his request, but she began to lick her lips and then in the same whispered tone said. "Put 'em back or play with them?" She didn't wait for an answer for she had reached her decision, she gripped them, squeezing and massaging both cock and balls and as his cock began to stiffen, she began to get an urge, a desire was beginning to surface, she held onto them, not for a moment replacing them into his pyjamas.

She was wearing a sort of gym slacks, held up by a cord. He stepped closer and began to rug her groin. She gave a gasp and her grip tightened and his cock reached its full state of erection. He pulled the cord on her slacks, they fell. Without any hesitation he pulled down her panties and drove his finger up her very hairy cunt. This time her gasp was quite loud. He turned her around, pushed her over the kitchen chair, dropped his pyjamas, levelled his throbbing cock head at that hairy crack and thrust. Kerry vibrated, her cry echoed around the kitchen but on the thrust that buried his cock to his balls and with the following thrusts, she was working in rhyme. They fucked till with a thrust he emptied his balls and for over a minute he let his cock drain before pulling out and wiping the surplus cum over her bottom. "That was one very enjoyable fuck, Kerry", he said. "If we get a chance for a repeat I would love to sample your bum for it is very attractive".

Kerry was flushed as she regained her slacks and pulled down her blouse, but there was no denying the smile that crossed her face. All she could manage to say was "That ... that was nice Rick". She reached the door to depart when his wife wandered out. "Morning Kerry", she said as she did up her dressing gown. "Hope you have a nice day". Kerry just gave a nice smile but her mind wanted to shout. 'Nice day you silly cow, your husband just fucked me, naturally it is the beginning of a nice day'. She sat for several minutes in her vehicle; she could still feel his cock sliding up inside her and fuck it still felt good. 'He mentioned a repeat', she said to herself. 'Well repeats he will definitely get, even if I have to fuck him while his dumb wife is present, but fuck I want that cock again.

Kerry wasn't a slut, but for years she had spent working but always as a casual, she hadn't been able to secure a full time position. The prospects were a lot more difficult now because 'overseas trade' had closed down most industries and even the 'call centres' were now being outsourced so finding work, especially a full time position was near impossible, with the result that she really didn't have the resources to seek out men and to relax. Time gradually slipped by till she realised that she was getting on and if she didn't do something about it, she would find herself totally alone. She wasn't totally ignorant regards sex, after all she had been fucked but it was a sloppy encounter on the back seat of a car and really wasn't enjoyable, she felt more at ease sucking the bloke's cock, but that was ages back. 'I will have to do something about my situation' she muttered to herself as she started the engine. 'Otherwise I'll really be out on a limb by myself. I'm reasonable attractive but eventually age will put on the wrinkles, my tits will sag and my cunt will be very undesirable'. She giggled to herself at the use of the word 'cunt' for in a way it was the word 'fuck' said on a previous visit that made her decide that Rick was going to be the man that was going to explore between her thighs and it was his cock she was going to suck dry.

As for Rick, all day long he considered his situation, for Kerry was the first woman he had fucked in a long time as for his wife he couldn't recall the last time he had slipped his cock up her crack but he knew it was a very long time ago. 'To be frank my wife is useless', he muttered to himself as he worked in the garden. 'I would be satisfied if she would just suck me off. To empty a load into her mouth would be something I would enjoy. Sure I would love to fuck her, especially her bum for it is very attractive but I would have Buckley's hope of that, but if she would just put her mouth around my cock, give my balls a nice handling, drop her tits out I would let the 'fucking' idea just slip away', he groaned as he pulled out a number of weeds.

Kerry arrived back at the accommodation just in time for tea. "Evening Kerry", Rick said with a smile. "Did you have a good day; I hope it had a good start?" She smiled and just as the wife entered she sat down and then replied. "Oh! Yes I had a very good start to the day and I hope that the followings days will be just as good". She had a good idea that the wife would question her statement so she added. "Your husband gave me a screw this morning Alice, something that I needed". She was certain that the wife wouldn't have a clue to what she was talking about. "Did you need that for some maintenance at your work", Alice asked. It took considerable efforts on both Kerry and Rick's part to not burst into fits of laughter.

As usual Alice retired early, there was really nothing to keep her up as there was no communication between herself and her husband and Kerry was more interested in engaging Rick, now that the game of seduction had begun than trying to make conversation with his silly wife. "Shower time", Kerry said as she got up. "Fancy giving me a rub down", she continued as she reached for his groin. He undid his belt and let his trousers fall, giving her uninterrupted approach to his hanging sack and fast growing cock. "How about a suck than a rub", he said as he grit his teeth as she began to massage his cock and balls. He didn't even consider that Kerry may not know what a suck was, but as she had already worked him up and that morning had welcomed his cock, he took it for granted that she knew what a suck was. She smiled as she positioned herself in front of that throbbing erection and as she sucked, taking it totally into her mouth there was no consideration that the wife could appear, for in those minutes of pleasure, the wife didn't exist.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.