Doing the Babysitter - Cover

Doing the Babysitter

Copyright© 2020 by SweetSandy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - They played out the old and worn stereotype. He, the middle-age husband and father. She the 16-year-old babysitter. They just had sex in his car. She had been fucked. Her virginity taken in ten minutes of heat..what's a girl going to do? Hehe...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

His hand rested on her thigh as they drove towards her house. They had played out the old and worn stereotype. He, the middle-aged husband and father of two toddlers. Her, the sixteen-year-old babysitter. They just had sex in his car. She was in shock, confused, yet wise enough to know and understand what they had done, what she had allowed, not resisted. Lisa gazed out the window at the houses going by, lit by streetlights and porch lights, with windows covered in glowing curtains, hiding what might be happening behind them. Watching television, eating late supper, fucking.

She had been fucked. Made love to, he said. This was her third time to babysit the twins; boy and girl. It was her first time to be laid.


When he had come over to pick her up earlier, she had been late getting ready, so came running up to his car.

“Sorry! Sorry I’m late, Mr. Roberts.”

“Don’t apologize, Lisa, it’s my fault for not calling you earlier to babysit. I’m the one sorry about the short notice. I am so glad I was able to get you again. Third time is a charm, I guess?”

She grinned a big smile as she climbed in.

“Oh! You have new braces!”

Lisa blushed, trying to hide her braces behind her hand.

“They make you look so cute!” he patted her leg. Her bare thigh.

As in previous times, he made small talk, “I’m so glad you could help us. I had completely forgotten that my wife had made plans for tonight.”

They continued light banter as he drove. She kept secretly stealing glances towards him while she sat prim and proper and giggled to his jokes.

She met his wife hurrying with preparations for the twins and for going out. Like before, Lisa was given a list of instructions, contact info, what foods they were allowed, and that she could have anything she wanted in the refrigerator, except the beer, of course ... he had kidded her with a wink. Lisa thought that his wife was pretty and smart, a pediatrician. Brian was finally able to round up his wife and whisk her out the door.

Things settled in the quiet of the house. The twins had lain down, falling asleep by the TV. She roused them, gave them a quick bath, dressed them in their pajamas, and put them to bed early.

As she left their room, she glanced at the master bedroom. Peeking in, she tiptoed in on bare feet looking at the knickknacks and photos. She could not resist looking in some of the drawers. She found his wife’s things all neat and tidy. Each drawer was full of typical if mundane, articles of clothing.

Lisa slid open the other side, expecting and finding his things. She blushed at his boxers, then opened another and sniffed one of his shirts. Smelling more of laundry soap than scent. It was then she noticed that his drawers weren’t very full. They seemed to have few articles in them. She looked into the big walk-in closet. One side full of dresses, pantsuits, heels, tennis shoes, and the like. The other only had a few shirts and pants.

She heard a noise from the twins but found them asleep though already tangled in their bedcovers. She straightened them out and started down the hall. As she went by, she peeked in the guest bedroom. Looking around in it, she found his pajamas and sets of other clothes. Were they sleeping apart?

Downstairs again, Lisa made herself a sandwich. She touched one of the cans of beer, her braces flashing as she did. She picked up a coke instead and dropped onto the couch in front of the TV, baby monitor whispering the twin’s little snores.

Back home, the rustle of keys in doors and greetings broke the quiet. They obviously had a good time as they both were in a good mood. She grabbed her stuff, tugged on her sneakers, told them all was well and the twins had slept most all the time.

He had called out to his wife that he was taking Lisa home. He was kind, gentle, quiet with her, smiling as she stole little glances, giggling to his humor. Brian was a little younger than her father, not quite as tall, kept in reasonable shape. His hair was dark and eyes shining blue. He held the front door and car door for her. As she climbed in, his hand went to the small of her back. She felt a tingle at his touch.

“Buckle your seatbelt,” Brian told her.

Lisa sat belted into the passenger seat of his Buick. At only five foot and slim in her simple top, shorts, and tennis shoes, she thought about nothing in particular as he backed the car out of the driveway.

As before, more small talk, “Hope the twins behaved for you.”

“They did, sir.”

“So, how’s school? You on the soccer team this year?”

“Yes, sir. I’m wing-back right now.”

“Lisa, you don’t have to call me sir. I’m Brian.”

“Yes, sir ... ah, Brian.”

“You saving up for anything in particular?”

He had given her their typical $25 for the few hours than Brian and his wife went for dinner. The twins, age three, were usually a handful but had been more subdued this night, her mood following theirs. The conversation turned.

“I bet you have a bunch of boyfriends?”

She shook her head, “No ... I don’t.”

“I’m surprised, such a pretty girl like you. I would have thought you would have to beat them away.”

She didn’t answer, as he continued, “Well, you won’t have any problem. You are a very attractive young woman. But you keep up your grades ... and the sports, too...”

He patted her leg as if to feel her muscular thighs. She looked at his hand but didn’t move. The feeling of his hand on her thigh made her quiver ever so slightly. She had crushed on Brian the very first time she met him. He was a teacher at their high school, though she never had his class. They had talked about soccer when he saw her play once. He had asked if she did babysitting. She did, she said.

“ ... to keep yourself in shape. I bet all the boys want to steal kisses from you.”

Her braces showing as she smiled. She could feel the tension in the air as he talked. He bounced from subject to subject, intermingling innuendo with the commonplace. Her mind had been on that previous time, her second babysitting job with them. He had taken her hand as they hurried to the car in the drizzle of rain. He had wiped her hair off her face telling her she looked cute all wet.

This time, she placed her hand on top of his as he patted her leg. He turned it around and their fingers interlaced. Lisa blushed, feeling a rush of heat through her body at his action. Their hands lay clasped together in her lap.

“Lisa, have you ever been kissed? I mean really kissed?” he glanced at her, then the road, then back, trying to judge her reaction.

She didn’t look at him, her eyes suddenly widening to his question. She felt another blush cross her cheeks. She knew what he meant.

“No ... sir ... No Brian,” she almost whispered.

She felt him squeeze her hand. He pulled over to the side of the residential road. They only lived about fifteen minutes apart and were almost to her house. It was dark, no nearby streetlight.

“Lisa, may I ... may I kiss you?”

She paused for only a moment, not thinking before answering.

“Yes.”

He leaned over and gave her a light kiss on her lips. She hadn’t been exactly sure what to expect when he kissed her again, this time more fully. He backed away, looking into her eyes.

“Lisa, you are so beautiful. May I kiss you again?”

She nodded and he came in, this time, his hand was on her arm, pulling her towards him. The kiss lasted a lifetime of seconds. When he pulled away again, her face was flushed red and she licked her lips. Her thoughts were spinning. It was exciting, kissing him, being kissed by him.

He unbuckled her seatbelt, “Honey, turn this way.” Then he kissed her again. Deeply, his tongue touching the braces in her open mouth. The kiss engulfed her. Dizzying her. These were real kisses, not the practice smacks she and her best friend had shared. Her body felt flush all over. She was aglow.

His lips met hers again, wetting each other. She felt a hand move from her petite waist up to her breast, still protected by her top and bra. He squeezed it, nipple hardening, as he kissed her. His lips moved across her cheek and onto her earlobe, then down the nape of her neck. She did not resist this new excitement. Her heart rate jumped.

“Sweetheart, here, climb on me.”

He pushed his seat back and Lisa obeyed. At first, she just followed his voice and his arms urging her to him. Her own thoughts gone. She was purely in the moment. Their lips met again as she straddled his hips. Passion built. He momentarily broke their kiss as he lifted her shirt and pulled each cup of her bra away, freeing her breasts. He heard her suck in a breath to his touches. She had never had someone touching her so. It felt sexy.

“Lisa, oh my beautiful girl. May I kiss them.”

He didn’t wait for her acknowledgment, knowing now that he wanted to take her, but knowing they had little time. His lips wrapped her areola and nipple, sucking on it, squeezing them as well. First one, then the other. Then back up to her lips as she quivered to his touches. His hands rubbed down her young waist, resting on her pelvic bones, still covered by her sports shorts.

He pulled her against him, pressing her breasts against his chest, lips locked in a deep, wet kiss and his hands squeezing her butt cheeks. He released her lips so they could take a breath. Her eyes were bright with excitement. It was so fast, so intoxicating to her young innocence.

“Lisa, I love you. I want you. I want to make love to you,” he whispered, his face beside hers. He raked her hair off her face again and kissed her cheek. She flushed with rousing inside her at those words, ‘love you, make love to you’. She hugged tighter to him, wordless.

“Have you ever made love?”

Her face downturned, shook with what he suspected. She was new ... fresh ... virgin. He felt himself surge and stiffen at the idea.

“Baby, we don’t have much time.”

He again didn’t relent to give her pause. Instead tightly held her and kissed her again.

Lisa’s mind was spinning at all this. She felt happy when he had said that he loved her. The whispered reply of her love for him had been drowned in their kisses. She trusted him. She felt ready, even if unsure of what to do.

“Are you ok?” he asked, hoping beyond hope. He needed her, this fountain of youth.

She nodded but felt his hands at her hips, thumbs already hooked under her shorts.

“Lift honey.”

He pulled down her shorts and panties, sliding them over her tight little bottom. She wiggled in his lap, bending this way and that, to free herself from their confinement. He couldn’t resist placing the palm of his hand onto her perfection of young, flat belly right at her navel. He let his hand slip down to her delta and then in between her legs.

He so wanted to savor her, but there was no time. He was likely already late returning. He wanted to be inside her, not wanting to break this mood. She was letting him, not resisting his actions. His hands went to his pants, unzipped them, and pulled out his hardened rod, already dripping pre-cum. He brushed her inner thighs as he angled his prick. When his tip touched her pussy, he felt a surge of desire, overriding his urge to stop this and break away.

He put his fingers into her mouth, telling her to lick them. She obeyed without question, the sight of which in the darkness of the car was stunning. This young girl in his lap licking his fingers, kissing him, all while staring into his eyes. He kissed her again as he ran his wetted fingers through her trench.

Lisa moaned into his mouth. His touch between her legs felt electric. Her imagination ran as he touched her intimately. She whispered she loved him as their kiss broke. He smiled at her. He brought his fingers up again, this time to his lips. He tasted her, causing his manhood to surge, hunting for her. He wetted his fingers and wiped it on his crown. He could no longer wait.

“Baby, I want you so badly. Relax. Take a breath, my darling girl.”

With that, he angled his rod with his fingers, finding her pussy entrance. He locked into an embrace, kissing her intensely, knowing this next part was going to hurt her.

He pushed.

Oh heaven! Oh, innocence!

She whimpered and he groaned as he pierced into her. His shaft buried into her velvety sheath. He arched himself to deepen his penetration into her. He was inside this maiden, this lovely young girl. He cared not for the future. This was his nirvana. He had released her from her chastity.

He began to rock.

So tight! So wet! He heard her moan into his mouth as he kissed her. He released her mouth to see her face. Oh, beauty! Oh, sweetness!

“Lisa, I love you so! My lover!”

Her mind swirled in thoughts of sex and lust and love. She was having sex. They were making love.

“Smile for me, my sweet girl.”

She smiled, her braces flashing in the reflected lights. Young braces on young girl. He shoved into her, needing her more than ever. To fuck her. Make her cum. To release his balls from their tormented pressure.

She bounced in his lap, learning the ways of her biological need. She watched his eyes as he watched her breasts oscillated with each hump. He was screwing this girl now a young woman. Fucking her. His mind thought only of Sex and Release.

It came, first with her, “OH! GAUDDD!”

Her body jerked and rippled, face astonished at the intensity of her mind being blasted by her first male-driven orgasm.

He felt his prick squeezed in its wet glove, a wave of heat crossing it. He explodes!

“FUCK! UGH! Baby! I love you so!”

His balls dump their load in spurt after spurt into her tight little cunty. His brain burned, blanking all thought except to hold her still as his hyper-sensitized dick could take no more.

He softened and slowly released her, aches and pains of overworked muscles, cramping now. He held his hand under her to catch his dripping sperm as it oozed out.

“There are napkins in the glove compartment.”

Almost clinical in tone. She obeyed as always, hands some to him, some to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.