Supermarket Sweep - Cover

Supermarket Sweep

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Two needy people meet at the local supermarket

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

Hazel lay in the bath, considering her options. It was Sunday morning and she was wondering what the day had in store for her. She reached down and stroked the soft pubic hair covering her mound. Last night she'd been in the mood for some serious sexual fulfilment. She'd gone to the local bar the previous night and been picked up by a really good looking guy but he'd had too much to drink that by the end of the evening he couldn't even get a hard-on, never mind give the her good fucking she sorely needed. After taking a shower, she slipped a dressing gown on and went to the kitchen to make her early morning tea.

As she sat drinking it she browsed the local paper and one particular article caught her eye. It was a light hearted account of the best places for men to pick up women. Top of the list was bars and she'd already tried that to no avail but she was surprised to see that second place went to supermarkets. The article went on to say that ladies shopping alone was usually a good sign they were single. She re-read the article then put the paper down and smiled. "Well what's sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose," she thought to herself and quickly returned to the bedroom to get dressed. She took off her robe and looked at herself in the full length mirror, at fifty eight she'd had been divorced for ten years now, but still had a decent figure, despite the ravages that having four kids had done to her body. She touched her nipples and winced as a wave pleasure shot through her body. Yes, she needed a fuck, and she needed it badly. She pulled on a pair of panties that covered her ass cheeks in a layer of white lace. She put on a matching bra that did little to hide her now fully erect, nipples. Just for good measure, she added stockings and a white suspender belt. A short black skirt and a thin, pink top finished the ensemble, and Hazel was ready for her supermarket sweep. She pulled her maroon Fiesta into the car park of the local super market, grabbed a trolley and went inside.

It was in the bakery aisle that she first saw him. He was wearing jeans and tee shirt and looked to be in his early forties. Hazel needed bread and as she stretched up to reach for a loaf off the top shelf, her skirt rode up and she knew she was giving him a good view of her stocking tops. Hazel feigned difficulty and he crossed the aisle to help. Hazel couldn't fail to notice the slight bulge in his pants and she felt a tingle of anticipation run through her body. "Can I help," he asked as he reached up and took down the loaf. "Oh thank you so much," Hazel replied, "they will insist on putting the bread I like on the top shelf." As he dropped the loaf into Hazel's trolley, he smiled at her. "Hello, my name's Mike and I'm always happy to help a lady in distress," he laughed. "Oh hello, mines Hazel and it's nice to meet a knight in shining armour," Hazel replied. For a second or two he stood there in-front of her then smiled again. "Look Haze, I'm not usually this forward, but I find you very attractive." "Why thank you, the feeling's mutual," Hazel replied. His next words were just what Hazel had been hoping to hear. "Look, would you like to come to my house for a little lunch, I've got a nice dessert for afters?" he said. The emphasis on 'things' was blatantly obvious as he glanced down at the now much larger bulge in his pants. Hazel agreed. "I thought you'd never ask," Hazel replied.

They abandoned their trolleys and walked out of the super market and got into Mike's white Astra estate and pulled out onto the road, instantly Mike had his hand on Hazel's knee and feeling no resistance he slowly slid it up her leg. Her short skirt rode up over her thighs as Mike worked his way onto her panties. "God your wet," he said, "you must be really horny." Hazel groaned as she felt his fingers push the thin lace against her cunt lips, pressing it against her clit. "Oh you don't know how horny," she groaned. "I need it so bad, find somewhere quiet I can't wait." She moaned loudly as she spread her legs and his fingers found their way under the leg of her and onto her soaking cunt lips. From what Hazel could see, Mike felt the same way, judging by the state of his hard cock straining against his jeans. "Here will do," he said, turning into a narrow lane. Two minutes later he was pulling up on lake side car park, surrounded by trees. It was winter so no one was around, but it didn't matter they needed each other way too bad.

Mike stopped the car and told Hazel to get in the back seat. Hazel climbed in and sat down, pulling her skirt up around her waist. As soon as the doors were closed, Mike lowered his head towards Hazel's soaking cunt. He pulled the crotch of her panties aside and began to lick her clit. The heady aroma of her need filled his senses and he quickly lowered his face between her thighs and lapped at her cunt lips. He moved his tongue over her clit and nearly drove her over the brink. "Oh yes Mike, that feels good that's just what I needed. Oh fuck yes Mike don't stop." Hazel almost ripped her blouse and bra off, she needed to feel her tits. She rubbed her nipples, it was almost time. "Mike, I'm cumming, don't stop, use your fingers Mike!" Mike sank first two fingers then three into Hazel's tight, now even wetter cunt, stretching it. He began to move them in and out while keeping up the constant suction on her clit. She reached her climax and began to cum. Rivulets of her juices ran down Mike's fingers and onto the upholstery. She moaned and pinched her own nipples to the point of pain. After her orgasm she leaned back in the seat to catch her breath. Mike removed his fingers and gave Hazel a long kiss. She kissed him back and tasted her own cunt juice and the excitement built in her again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.