Myakka River - Cover

Myakka River

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Erotica Sex Story: Location true, action, pure fiction

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

My wife, Hazel, and I on holiday in Englewood in Florida, this was our second visit and we were exploring some of the local beauty spots we'd missed last time we were there. On our first visit we'd passed the entrance to The Mayakka River State Park several times and were checking it out. Now my wife are nudist and we were looking for somewhere quiet where we could top up our all over tans. I turned off the main trail onto a dirt track and drove for about fifteen minutes until it ended at a small parking area on the banks of the river. It was just what we'd been looking for, with a small sandy beach and, as far as I could see, it didn't get many visitors, so I spread a blanket out on the sand, got the cool box out of the car and we settled down for a bit of nude sun bathing.

One of my hobbies is photography and I have some great pictures of my wife in the nude in most of the places we've been on holiday and this location was too good to miss so I went and got the camera out of the car. I was getting great shots, plus some fairly risqué ones with her showing more than was really necessary, when she suddenly sat up, looking past me. "There's someone behind you watching us," she said. I told her, she was imaging things but to put her mind at rest, I'd go take a look. As I walked into the trees, I was surprised to see that she was right, there was guy walking away. I was annoyed at first and called out to him but when he turned round I could see he was as embarrassed as my wife was and apologised profusely. He explained that he was a bird watcher and hadn't expected to find anyone so far off the beaten track. A glance at the bulge in his shorts told me that the brief view he'd had of my naked wife had had an effect on him. He said his name was Scott and as he seemed pleasant enough, I asked him if he'd like to join us for a cold drink.

When I got back to the parking area with Scott in tow, I could see that Hazel was surprised that I wasn't alone and she pulled her legs up and held her hands between them covering her pussy but leaving her breasts on full view. I made the necessary introductions and we started chatting. As we talked, I noticed two things, my wife kept glancing at the bulge in Scott's shorts and her hands had moved slightly which meant Scott, had at least, a restricted view of her pussy.

Now as I've said, I've got plenty of pictures of us in the nude individually, but not many of us together so this seemed a perfect opportunity to add the them. I handed Scott the camera and asked him if he'd mind taking a couple of us. He said be glad to so I went and sat down on the blanket with Hazel. At first I just sat next to her, then I put my arm around her shoulders and stroked her breast. She started to protest but when I started playing with the nipple, she groaned softly and relaxed. My wife has very sensitive nipples and when I lowered my head and began to suck one her hand moved from between her legs and went to the back of my neck and pulled me close. Now there was nothing obscuring Scott's view of her pussy

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.