Emily Visits Grandpa Barry

by Lorenzo Abajos

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Incest Sex Story: Emily is a young professional adult, but she learns something new when she goes camping with Grandpa Barry.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

Living alone in Fresno, Emily was finally on her own. She had finished college and had found a job here in her field perfect for her. She was no longer near her parents or her old friends, but she was making the best of it. She had a great apartment with a pool that she could sunbathe beside, and cool off in the pool when the California sun got too hot for her.

She didn't mind the stares when she went down to the pool. She knew that her long, blond, wavy hair was beautiful. And because of her activity, she was as fine physically as they come. She had long, curvaceous legs and her breasts were real, soft and touchable.

Her parents and most of her family lived in the Bay area. She had attended Berkeley and was now engaged in her life's work. By day she was a financial advisor, but by night she practiced her passion, writing. She was well along on her first novel.

She was an avid outdoorswoman and living so close to Yosemite and King's Canyon was a great treat for her. She looked forward to going there as often as feasible. She was fully aware that her Grandpa Barry lived not too far away, in Madera. She had always seen him at all the family gatherings, but, oddly, they had never been alone. She knew he loved the outdoors, too, and he was always well-tanned and buff for a sixty-five year old duffer. They had sometimes spoken about his trips into the wilderness at Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.

She decided to give Grandpa Barry a call and see how he was. When she reached him one day after work they caught up on family gossip, and then he asked what she was doing that weekend. It was early summer and he was going up to Yosemite to camp out. He knew places to avoid the crowds, up in the hills. Primitive, but private.

She eagerly agreed to accompany him for the weekend. He would pick her up in Fresno and take his all-wheel drive up to Yosemite. This would be fun, she thought. She spent the rest of the week getting her camping gear together. For just a week-end a backpack would hold everything she needed. They were to leave early Saturday to give them time to drive up and then pack in to Grandpa's favorite spot.

He picked her up at 6:00 a.m. They quickly hugged and then got their gear packed away and got on the road. When she called him Grandpa Barry, he corrected her. Barry was fine with him now that she was a lovely young woman on her own. And he gave her a crooked, little grin. She smiled back. She had always liked him.

Both of them were dressed for the occasion. Both wore khaki shirts and khaki shorts, his displaying strong, manly calves while hers displayed those luscious, long and tanned legs that turned heads. And she noticed he often turned his eyes towards those legs. She just giggled inside. She was just giving an old man a little thrill.

When they reached Yosemite they had to wait a while to enter. While they sat in traffic Barry would often squeeze her thigh for emphasis as he spoke of the coming hike and the camp-out tonight. She didn't mind. It was her Grandpa. Besides, it gave her a little tingle that was not unpleasant. Finally when they entered the park he quickly found a little used side road, probably illegally, but since he seemed to know what he was doing she didn't object. It would be fun to see something everyone else hadn't seen.

Barry parked in a little grove of trees, carefully staying on the old road and not destroying any of the environment. Then they put on their packs and began hiking. As Barry led the way Emily couldn't help noticing his great ass and his strong legs as they worked up into the hills.

After three hours they had reached his hidden, private camp site. You wouldn't know it had ever been camped in, because he kept it pristine. He cleaned up everything after his camp-outs. First off they pitched his tent, which would hold two easily, then placed their sleeping bags and other gear inside. Picking up some deadfall, they put together a fire pit with some scattered stones. They would be roughing it, but in style. He had brought beef and vegetables for a stew and ham and eggs for breakfast.

Now they could relax and sit on a log and really talk, enjoying the outdoors together. Barry told her stories about his service and his other travels around the world, often mentioning the women he had met, and since she was a grown woman now, he didn't bother to bowdlerize his stories, he said. They got pretty explicit. Again, she didn't mind. She loved her "Barry".

Besides, she was no young virgin herself. During college she had several boyfriends and had fucked all of them. Sexuality was nothing new to her. She actually loved it with a passion. Especially giving head. So Barry's stories didn't affect her in the least, except they did make her somewhat horny.

In late afternoon they got the stew cooking and decided to go into the tent to get out of some of the sun that was lowering to the west right into their campsite. They both stretched out on their sleeping bags.

After a few minutes Barry started to snore and Emily looked at his strong body and thought she could see why so many women had loved this man over the years. Then she noticed that he had a massive hard on. She wondered if he was dreaming, and then wondered if it was about her. She blushed. Should she be ashamed to think of that?

After another few minutes Barry awoke, looked down at his crotch then over to Emily. He gave his crooked grin, and she couldn't help grinning back. "I have no control over him. He does that around every beautiful woman I am near."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.