Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land - Cover

Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 9

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A time of struggle and strife. A time of the Crusades.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Clergy   Violence   Military   War  

Author’s Note: Decided to continue this story because the content was in need of more description. When we left the story, Sir Robert was in the company of the former nun called Lady Rebecca who had fallen from her horse in his riding fields. She was the guest of his pregnant again spouse Millicent. The two women had formed a close and satisfying relationship whilst discussing the savage treatment the nun had received from the heathen hordes in the Holy Land.

Even now, they were in the process of repairing to the sturdy stable to engage in some carnal congress as he continued his examination of her hindquarters to reassure her lack of physical damage in her posterior region. Lady Rebecca had already been informed by her new best friend Millicent that her husband was in need of feminine succoring due to her late pregnancy and her inability to satisfy his basic needs.

The story continues inside the pristine stable housing the Crusader Knight’s fine horses.

“Sir Robert, you have some fine examples of fast horseflesh here inside your stable. Millicent told me that you love fast horses even more than passionate females to add to your assortment of friendly females willing to furnish you a softer saddle to ride.”

The sexually deprived knight held the former nun in his huge arms. He liked her petite frame that added to her sexual appeal along with her fabulous facial features that inspired his cock to come to attention inside his trousers with rigid hardness that was unmistakably in need of immediate insertion.

“My wife has told me a little about your unfortunate travails in the Holy Land. Those infidels are quite taxing on my desire for a quiet life here in the country. I have the urge to mount my stallion and cut them down like wheat in front of my sharp blade.”

Lady Rebecca was already in frenzied internal stage of feminine heat as it had been some time since her ravishment at the dirty hands of the anti-Christian fanatics that soiled her body with their punishing seeds of manly juices in all her female entrances with incessant violation of her private regions. She still remembered in sharp detail the many cocks that had filled her mouth, her posterior and her vaginal entrance with their thick shafts that wanted only to humiliate her in front of her fellow nuns waiting their turn for unwanted insertion and sodomy. She had never been very sensual prior to her capture falling to her knees only for prayer and not to service multiple dicks robbing her of her personal dignity.

Even her parents and siblings had washed their hands of her thinking that she was no longer a religious person but a soiled, discarded piece of humanity to be shunned as a symbol of shame.

Her only contact sexually in the past year was with Millicent, her new best friend with her lovely nipples and deliciously curved ass that demanded her oral ministrations to show her the devious methods the infidels had used to fan her fires of carnal desire against her better judgement.

She hoped that Millicent had not told her husband of her degraded thoughts and deeds entirely unsuited to a religious woman dedicated to the service of the Lord.

Sir Robert held her hand and led her to a comfortable pile of hay in the corner. She got the immediate impression that it was a favorite place for his hidden copulation with various female servants and other feminine persons in his close circle of nubile friends.

Rebecca lifted her long dress to show Robert her long, shapely legs and her wet and wonderful cunt waiting for his pleasure. The aroused knight dropped down on top of her remembering his wife’s words that her friend was much in need of manly attentions after her long sojourn in the convent and her subsequent period of captivity and sexual torture in the hands of the heathen hordes.

The first thing he noticed was that she was much tighter than he expected and he discovered that she had been primarily used anally by her captors to amplify her humiliation and degradation in their cunning hands.

Robert was surprised at her welcoming reception of his huge cock into her vaginal recess and that she cried tears of joy at his insertion and subsequent pounding of her private regions with unrestrained delight at her wet and wonderful tightness. Eventually, he was forced to ejaculate his full load inside her secret garden much sooner than he wanted because her sounds of sensual arousal and her movements underneath his punishing muscular thighs pushed him beyond the point of no return sooner rather than later.

Slowly, he tingled with great delight as he drained his seeds into the former nun looking into her lust-filled eyes with much interest. He found it difficult to consider this wanton female to be either a Lady or a nun because she was obviously delighted with his rough treatment of her private parts. She made the most delicious noises and move her hips and her legs in such a sensual manner that he would have thought her to be a professional whore satisfying his needs with skilled talents derived from constant practice.

“Thank you, my dear lady, I must compliment you on your submission to my needs. Kindly do not speak of my transgression to my wife. The poor thing is in a fiddle over her birthing situation, and I wish to ease her stress at this point in her pregnancy.”

Rebecca smiled up at the muscular man on top of her and she watched his spunk leak out of her well-pounded slit. It was an act that she wished the infidels had more interest in but they were so obsessed with punishing her bottom that she often longed for their terrible filthy carnal desires be used on her vaginal entrance instead.

She knew her desire needed further insertion into her anal entrance for her complete release and she slowly turned over on top of the hay to present her happy bottom to the view of the still hardened shaft of the manly knight recovering his central core for more exploration of the former nun’s supine frame underneath him. He reached down and spread her ass cheeks to reveal her pristine brown eye to his gaze. It was easy for him to see that she was desirous of his shaft back there because her sphincter was blinking open and closed in anticipation of his nasty use of her posterior entrance for his personal pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.