Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land - Cover

Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A time of struggle and strife. A time of the Crusades.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Clergy   Violence   Military   War  

It was some ten months later that the halls of Sir Robert’s castle reverberated with the sound of a baby’s wails and maids were seen scurrying hither and yon in search of adequate cleaning cloths to keep the male baby in good stead for presentation.

His blushing bride was blushing no longer.

She had been introduced to his rough and tumble ways of copulation even unto the end of her pregnancy and she made no objection to the constant use because she preferred keeping Sir Robert’s huge cock for her own personal use without sharing it with young females of dubious character and lineage.

The kitchens and the hallways were filled with the rumors of a new Crusade to the Holy Land to avenge the carnal use of an entire convent of devoted sisters dedicated to the tender caring of the visiting faithful to the land of Jesus Christ.

The convent was a center of nursing sisters and sisters crafting the many tokens of the visits of the faithful in constant labors in service of the lord and Mother Church. There was a fair contingent of actual full-fledged nuns and a cohort of twice as many novices that were both innocent and virginal in nature and actuality. It was the novices that suffered the most at the hands of the infidels due to their tender years and their uncontested youthful beauty that spurred the infidel beasts to their evil deeds in punishing their female flesh with their demanding shafts of obscene design showering their virginal channels with the seeds of the devil and humiliating them to their grave with the gross indignity.

There were many daughters of high born folk in all corners of the kingdom that were subjected to the torment and the evil monsters left them all alive to tell the tale of their degradation at the hands of the non-believers in the ways of the Lord.

One of these was Lady Rebecca Hawkins, a novice of devoted piety and one of the most beautiful of the innocents ravished by the hordes of infidels accosting them in their private cells containing only their beds and their kneeling benches for their daily prayers.

She had been chased to her tiny cell by a pair of the infidels and stretched out over the simple mattress face down for their dalliance of devilish torment that stayed like a poisonous serpent in her brain for most of her adult life. They took their turns on her and sprayed her with their evil seed hoping to make her with child in a disaster of huge proportions. Fortunately for her, she was able to wash up almost immediately and take a potion given to her by a white witch that dealt in such matters of preventing unwanted offspring from entering her life at such an early stage in under such circumstances.

She knew it was a sin but it was the only way she could retain her sanity not wanting to spend her life looking a mirror image of the infidel tormenters that had taken her innocence and her virginity without her permission.

She managed to make her way to the port at Constantinople and start the long journey home hoping to shed her mind from the feelings of guilt at allowing herself to be used in such a manner by the enemies of God.

It was easy for her to keep her cowl and her clothing closely wrapped around her body and she avoided any stares at her still present beauty for she was in no mood for social contact of any sort with members of the opposite sex.

Her best friend had married a nobleman of high birth called Robert and had invited her to stay at her castle to recuperate her normal state of mind and hopefully forget the torments of her captivity at the hands of the infidels in the Holy Land. She had heard that her friend’s new husband had been in the Holy Land for many years with many stories of his adventures and she hoped the man would take pity on her and allow her to remain in his household for a sufficient amount of time for her to regain her normal equilibrium and sense of direction in her life.

Lady Rebecca had not decided yet if she really wanted to remain in the service of the Lord and eventually take the vows that would rob her of any chance of normal marriage and motherhood like her sisters before her.

All she really knew was that her family was not overly receptive to her return due to the disgrace of having been a slut toy of the infidels no matter if she was in a cooperative mood or not. Rebecca knew that Mother Church was not all that enthusiastic about her membership in the order because her face would be a constant reminder to the new girls that such a fate might befall them if they ventured into the field to serve the Lord.

She arrived at the castle of Sir Robert pretty much incognito so swaddled in clothes that even her age could not be determined and only her friend, Sir Robert’s new wife knew her identity and her terrible story.

That first night Rebecca lay in her tiny bed watching the moon out the small window and thought it was the same moon that had shone in her window at the convent as she was being used by the infidels to pleasure their need for virginal flesh of the Christian invaders of their homeland to defile it in ways too horrible to describe in printed words without some semblance of merciful editing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.