On the Lakeshore

by Lorenzo Abajos

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Exhibition Sex Story: My lady and I exhibit our lust to the world

Caution: This Exhibition Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   .

It was hot that summer, with temperatures in the 90s and 100s for days on end. The only relief, other than just staying cooped up in the house, was to go out to our local lake and swim.

We live about ten minutes from a state lake, built my the Corps of Engineers years ago. It was a great summer attraction in a state with few national parks. We used it often, Andrea and I, Carlos. We loved it.

This day we drove around the park to find a secluded area of beachfront to set up for a picnic and take a cooling swim. There were miles of back roads leading to the marina, to fishing holes, to camping areas, and just beach fronts made up of old river pebbles, rounded by the water.

We stopped in a secluded spot where you could make your way down to the beach through underbrush and grasses. There was a sort of trail, unused in a while. Gradually we found ourselves under a cottonwood, right on the beach. Off in the distance, on the lake, you could see fishermen in motorized boats and sailors on their sailboats. It was very picturesque.

The first thing Andrea wanted to do was go swimming. She pondered where to change into her bathing suit. I told her to just stand behind the cottonwood. No one was around. So she took off her teeshirt and jeans and sandals (no panties I was glad to see) and put her still beautiful 40 year old body on display for me.

I loved her wavy ginger hair, and ginger pussy pubes too. She had put on a little weight but she held it proudly with her breasts the proudest part of her. They obviously sagged a little but they were so soft and real and her nipples were puffy just how I loved them.

It was my turn to get undressed, so I followed her example behind the cottonwood. While I stripped she put on her two piece bathing suit. I just put on some cut-off jeans.

Then we picked our way over the pebbles to the water and slowly enjoyed the relative coolness of the lake water. We played for a while like youngsters even though she was 40 and I was 45. It didn't matter. We enjoyed each other's company in all kinds of ways.

While we were in the water there was a lot of touchy-feely. We both loved each other's body and had sex play often. Even here at the lake. I slipped her bottom down, took my hard cock out of my fly and began giving her a lake fuck. She always enjoyed those. The water was about 5 feet deep so I had to hold her ample ass to keep her above water as I screwed my baby hard and deep.

All the while she was making out with me her tongue crammed down my throat or licking my face and nibbling and licking my ears. Good fucking, no?

Finally we got out of the water, me putting my wilted cock back in my pants, her pulling up her bottom. We decided to have our picnic there under the cottonwood. It was a simple lunch, just sandwiches, potato salad, and chips of several kinds. Nothing fancy.

We ate our lunch and watched the boating activity. There were still lots of sailboats cruising far out on the lake, but some of the fishing boats had moved closer. You could just make out the people in them but not too clearly yet.

My wife loved blow-jobs. She absolutely loved sucking cock. Must have been something she got turned on to in high school. She was a cheer-leader so had fucked and sucked all the jocks. Didn't matter to me. I found her in college and on our first date she blew me!

We had finished most of our lunch so I took her hand and drew her closer to me. She looked at me with that adoration she always had in her eyes that made me almost crazy with love. Then I took my cock out of my jeans and pulled her head down toward my dick. She showed no reluctance at all. She loved cock-sucking!

I don't think she even thought about the boats out in the bay but I could see some of the figures in the boats and some seemed to be pointing toward us. It was hard to see. They were still so far off.

Andrea got busy and I untied her top so I could get at those soft lovely tits. Nothing like the softness of a real tit to make you even harder. I even pushed a hand into her bottom to tickle her little cunny as she blew me. That made her want to chew on it a little. She knew I liked some teeth action during the sucking.

I glanced up and saw a few boats were slowly moving closer. This might get interesting I thought.

I finally shot my wad and she eagerly gobbled up every drop. She loved the taste of my cum. Even when I used to smoke, which I quit, then she said it tasted of ashes. Now she said it tasted more like coffee with cream!

I turned her facing back toward the trail we had come in on. There was nothing there to see. We were isolated (except from the lake side). Then I slid her bottom down and saw her brown hole wink at me. She had beautiful labia from behind. That never failed to get me hard.

She was so trusting. She had no idea that a small audience was slowly converging on our little inlet of the bay. I glanced out and counted 5 boats with both men and women in them. Then I licked my honey's ass and then her cunt. I lubed them well with natural lube, spit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.