Plane Crash - Cover

Plane Crash

by Shani 34

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Sex Story: A military plane crashes in the jungle. Everyone survives, sixteen men and Jennifer, the flight attendant. This is the story of how the Colonel uses Jennifer to keep his men under control as their sexual urges threaten the discipline of his troops. It is written light heartedly, about how Jennifer copes with the requirements of the Colonel, and his men.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Humor   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

We were flying over mountainous jungle when it happened. The beeper went, and I picked up the phone and Dave the Captain said we have a problem, tell everybody to prepare to crash. I managed to stick with my training, and maybe because the passengers were all military people nobody panicked, and we waited breathlessly to see what was going to happen. I confess that I came very close to losing control! That is the problem with a small aircraft like this. On bigger planes there are three or four of you, and you sort of share the tension when there are problems. But here I was all alone and I had never before been faced with a real crash, and I admit that I was very close to wetting myself as I walked up and down the aisle checking that everybody was strapped in and knew the brace position and so on.

Looking out the window I could see that we were getting lower and lower, and the mountains all around us looked totally inhospitable. I began to realise we were probably all going to die! Suddenly the Captain came on the air and said that there was a small runway ahead and he hoped to be able to get in there, and everyone cheered. Another terrifying wait and then I got the word to strap myself in, which meant we were seconds from landing, or impact, or death!

We landed, sort of, bounced horrendously, I think a wheel came off, and then we skidded and slid and one wing hit something and the aircraft slewed around and there were horrendous jolts and thumps but finally we came to a stop with a bang but not really a crash! I jumped up and did my thing, and got everyone out and somehow the plane didn't catch fire or anything, and there we were, sixteen men and me. Dave and Barry the two pilots, me the stewie, a Colonel, a Sergeant, and twelve rough looking soldiers.

The plane had sort of swung round into the trees, and I made everyone move away from it, like we were taught, and then I realised we were all alive! I was so excited at having got everyone out safely that I hugged them and they all took turns hugging me and kissing me and for a few moments it was really just like a party. I even giggled when a couple of the soldiers held me rather longer than was proper, and I felt their hands on my bum rather more firmly than I would normally have allowed, and only half heartedly pushed them away. For a few minutes we all stood watching the plane and thinking how lucky we had been.

I saw a couple of soldiers out on the runway, it was tatty and overgrown, it was amazing that Dave had managed to get us down at all. They were looking up into the sky, obviously expecting to see search helicopters queuing up to rescue us, and I ran out ready to wave as they landed. I suddenly thought there might be journalists with them, photographers and everything, and after all those hugs and kisses my lipstick must be a mess, and I didn't want to look too slutty when the rescuers arrived. I turned and was just going back to the plane to fetch my makeup and a clean blouse and things when suddenly, for no obvious reason, the plane just exploded! Hot flames and a huge pillar of smoke and then it was all over, and we were alone, and in the silence I heard Barry say at least they will be able to see the smoke.

Dave asked Barry the co-pilot if he had managed to get out a Mayday and the young guy who looked really shaken said no sorry. And we all looked at the smoking wreck and thought 'oh dear'.

"So, you mean, nobody knows where we are?"

"Well, they must know roughly," Dave said, and we all sucked our teeth and looked at the jungle and the mountains and thought yeah great.

Some of the soldiers built an enormous SOS sign on the little runway beside the smoking wreck of the plane, and David and Barry and I stood around looking at it confident that within hours search planes would fly over and see it. Barry was so optimistic that I started getting cross with him. "So where are these sodding serach planes," I snapped, looking up at the empty sky, and turned and stalked off into the bushes.

While we had been standing uselessly by the wreck of the plane, the soldiers had started pushing their way into the jungle and I followed them and they had found a hut that had obviously been used by drug people, but it was burnt out and useless and there was no chance that anyone still used it. There was a little clearing around the ruins of the hut, and they built a fire and told me to sit down and relax. Some of them set out to find food and water, and I started thinking that maybe this could be fun, a day or so in the jungle with some real macho soldiers, what a story to tell everyone when I got home.

The Colonel called everyone together and said that this clearing would be our base camp, and he gave all the soldiers jobs, and Dave and Barry sat looking scared and helpless, the Colonel didn't even try to give them anything to do. I asked if I could help but he told me no, just rest, and don't worry everything would be fine. I smiled at him, so glad that I was in safe hands, this would have been just awful if it was only Dave and Barry to look after me.

I quickly had to abandon my shoes, the heels being short as required for stewies but still hopeless in soft jungle soil. And of course my stockings were quickly laddered by the tangled undergrowth so I hid behind some bushes and took those off too. I didn't dare lift my skirt to remove my garter belt, because there were soldiers everywhere hunting and things, and I suspected that some of the sneakier ones might be watching me, so I just reached up inside the skirt to unclip the suspender straps and left the belt on, with the suspender straps dangling down my thighs, rather kinky in a way. Emerging gingerly with bare feet and bare legs from the trees, the men round the fire all looked at me, and I felt really good, really sexy. What a story this would be when I got back amongst my friends.

They made seats out of fallen trees and things and set them around the fire and I sat down beside Dave and gave him a smile and he said everything would be okay and I said yeah of course, never doubted it, they will come and get us soon. Then we both went silent, thinking that it just might not be okay, that we might be here for longer than just a few hours.

Pretty soon I was unable to ignore the fact that the soldiers were looking at my bare legs! I kept my knees tight together and tried to smile confidently as though this was normal for me, being stranded millions of miles from anywhere with more than a dozen very definitely male soldiers. Dave was the only guy sitting on my side of the fire, most of the soldiers had been sent off on tasks, but as they came back to the fire I noticed that they were all sitting around the other sides, where they could watch me, and several of them were sitting quite tightly packed on the log directly opposite, where they would be able to see right up my skirt, what with the fire burning and providing light! And they were making no secret of the fact that they were looking!

Of course, however still I remained my skirt slowly rode up, and at first I tried to tug my skirt down as far as possible without it being obvious what I was doing, but every time I did the men grinned and in the end it was less embarrassing just leaving it be. I could also feel my nipples getting hard under their shameless stares, and glancing down I could see them poking through my top.

One of the nice things about being stranded with a gang of soldiers is they know how to do things. Pretty soon someone came in from the jungle holding a bird he had managed to club or catch or something, and someone else caught some little animal, and I realised that even if we weren't rescued before sunset we were going to survive. One of the bad things about being the only girl stranded with a gang of soldiers is that you become very aware that you are the only girl. And you get so all you can think about is that soldiers are very much male and very horny. It wasn't long before I realised that a lot of the guys seemed more interested in me than in hunting animals. Or maybe they were thinking of hunting me! I started listening for the search helicopters, and hoping I wouldn't have to spend the night here, with them.

The men were about to cook dinner, things they had trapped, things that looked like rats and pigeons. I offered to help, but the men said they would manage. I felt a bit of an idiot, acutely aware that my skills as a cook were totally inappropriate here, as they improvised pans from bits of metal pulled off the wreck of the plane, and skinned a rabbit-like thing while I watched helplessly, never even having had to cut raw meat off a bone! But all the time I was aware of eyes watching me. Lots of them. And I became aware that several of the guys had erections as they watched me! Don't get me wrong, I am not a prude and not a virgin and certainly not a prick-teaser. But in most of my previous encounters with erect cocks there has been just me and its owner and the exciting prospect of pleasure in the very near future. This was very different, scary, there were lots of them and just me. My previous encounters with strangers with erect cocks had been very few, mainly old men rubbing against me on busses and things, and there had always been lots of people around and at least the prospect of a policeman nearby. Here there was just us. Them, and me. And I was starting to feel very nervous!

As it got dark, the soldiers were very definitely watching me, watching every move I made. They were quite nice about it, not threatening in any way, just open in their interest. If I sat still they watched me, if I stood and walked about their eyes followed me. When I went into the bushes for a pee I don't think anyone talked until I returned! It was scary being on my own in the jungle, I didn't dare go more than a few steps from the camp fire, it's light guided me to find my way back. I was ashamed to find that my panties were sopping wet! But also I started feeling just a little afraid. Night was approaching and men's thoughts turn to sex at night. So do mine! I got so I couldn't stop thinking of all those young fit healthy and undoubtedly sexually excited men in the darkness around me. What might they do in the middle of the night? I began to imagine feeling strong hands on me, pinning me down, ripping off the last of my clothes! They wouldn't have to put a hand over my mouth, nobody would come to save me if I screamed. But for now I could sense them listening for the sounds of the tinkle! It was very definitely getting very embarrassing, and I was blushing scarlet as I emerged into the clearing, with everyone knowing exactly what I had just been doing.

At first I stayed near Dave, sure that he would protect me, but after a bit he said, "Baby, I really think you need to start being nice to the Colonel, he is in charge, I am sure he will look after you." I realised that even David had sensed the mood of the soldiers! He was telling me that he couldn't protect me, and I should rely on the Colonel, not him. But Dave had said the Colonel 'would look after me'. Was that the same as saying he would protect me? I realised it could mean other things, much more daunting things. Not as bad as thinking about all the soldiers, but the Colonel was very old and looked very tough and I didn't think he would be very gentle with a little girl like me. I started watching him as he walked around, giving orders and organising things, and wondered what I would do if he announced that he was going to have me as his woman!

There was another guy I liked the look of, but for quite different reasons. This was a really cute young guy called Santos, quite the youngest of them all. He had a really nice sense of humour and was very friendly and kept coming over to talk to me but not in any threatening way. I felt I could be chums with him without him taking advantage, whereas I feared that any sign of affection with the older and harder guys could cause them to get the wrong idea and they might try to make a pass at me, which would be just impossible here in this situation. If the Colonel decided he wanted me for himself, the soldiers would presumably accept that, they would know that I didn't have much choice, whereas I knew enough about men to know that any sign of favouritism by me could start fights! Over me! But I was sure nobody would mind me talking with Santos, they couldn't possibly be jealous of him, he was just too sweet and innocent. At first I even thought he might be gay, which was fine with me, a lot of the male flight attendants in my airline are gay and they are really nice. A lot of the female flight attendants are gay too, lesbians, or at least bisexual, and I have had several offers that have left me very unsettled. I don't think I am gay, or even bi, but there is certainly something fascinating about the idea!

That first night we sat up late, me not wanting to go to bed until I knew I would be safe, and them probably not wanting to go to bed until I had, wanting to see if I undressed or anything. We talked about all sorts of things, like rescue and times when they had been in the jungle for weeks on end, and I asked about snakes and spiders and things and when they told me of things they had seen and done I wished I hadn't raised the subject. I do not believe some of the things they said, I am sure they were just enjoying scaring me.

But there was nowhere for us to sleep except on little rush beds they had made, and placed around the fire. While there were seventeen beds there wasn't any one bed that was obviously mine, or any place that was obviously the girls' dormitory or anything, and I was horribly aware that I was expected just to lie down amongst them all!

Finally the Colonel said it was time to turn in, and the men moved the seats back from the fire and brought the rush beds in closer, and the Colonel explained to me that, for safety from snakes and things, it would probably be best for me to take one of the beds closest to the fire, and everyone watched as I laid down on it, my face flushed crimson with embarrassment. Of course there were no blankets or anything to cover me. Not that it was cold, in fact my face was burning as I felt their eyes on me, and the fire was really hot on my front. But I would have been grateful for anything to pull over my bare legs!

I don't think I have ever slept fully clothed before, except when really drunk after parties and things, hell I had never before gone to bed without washing my face and cleaning my teeth, but there was nowhere that I could perform those duties, so I settled down feeling both very grubby and very exposed and helpless. Even my short skirt was more embarrassing when I was lying down, and I dreaded what might happen to it overnight as I tossed around in my sleep. I vowed to lie very still without moving my legs and without turning over at all! But when you are asleep you can't really control that, can you?

I heard the Colonel calmly claim the bed behind me and the Sergeant quite blatantly took the bed nearest my feet, placing the straw mattress across so he could lie looking at me without twisting his neck, and I knew he would lie there looking up my skirt all night long! I lay very still and listened as the rest of the men settled down around the fire and around me. Poor Santos ended up right on the outside, miles from the fire, and I felt sorry for him, he would be so cold!

Two men stayed awake as sentries, and I could hear them talking quietly as the men around me started snoring. I found myself listening for other sounds, and was more scared at the thought of someone creeping towards me with evil intent than I was at the prospect of some huge snake trying to cuddle up to me. I was terribly aware of the Colonel close behind me, no doubt watching me as he pretended to sleep. I could hear him snoring but was sure he was pretending. My back got cold and I had no choice but to turn away from the fire, towards him, and through half closed eyes I watched him, I realised that my face was shadowed from the light of the fire, so I could look at him without him realising I was doing so, whereas his face was lit by the fire. Yes, his eyes were on my breasts! And I knew my nipples were hard and pushing through the thin material of my top, and I wondered if he could see them in the faint moonlight falling on my front.

I was still awake when one of the sentries shook Santos and the two of them went off into the trees, presumably looking for firewood or something. I fell asleep before they came back.

I slept fitfully for ages, and then must have finally fallen asleep properly and by the time I woke in the morning the sun was up and most of the guys were about their tasks, and my skirt had ridden up to mid thigh but at least nobody had aggressed me overnight.

It was okay for the first couple of days, we found a river with fresh water and fish in it, and it was really very nice. Except that everywhere I went there were eyes watching me. I needed to wash, and walked for miles down the side of that river until I found a quiet private place, and I stripped off and waded in and it was so nice I climbed out onto a rock in the sun and went to sleep and when I woke up I swam back to where my clothes were, and there were footsteps in the sand, army boots!

I found my clothes had been moved from the neat pile I had left them in, and my panties were no longer hidden. In fact it was pretty clear that someone had used them! No way of ignoring what he had done while holding them. If going knickerless amongst those men hadn't been such a dreadful prospect, I would have thrown them away, but I had no other knickers available, so instead I knelt down by the water and washed them as best I could, and walked back holding them until they were a bit dry then slipped them on. And even doing that, tugging my panties up under my skirt, I just knew I was being watched! The second night, I took my bra off to sleep, and it was much more comfortable, although I knew the men knew I had done it and I knew it was probably exciting them. Putting my bra back on each morning was an ordeal, hiding in the bushes hoping nobody could see as I took my blouse off and slipped the bra on, trying to keep my breasts hidden as I did so, certain that there were eyes close by watching.

After a time I began to worry that I wasn't contributing. I had offered to cook, and someone handed me a raw porcupine and I puked. I offered to pick fruit and things, and panicked when I saw a snake under a fallen tree. I offered to do the laundry, but the guys didn't seem to see a need for that. And when I went to the river to wash my blouse I was certain that the woods were again full of men watching. As I sat on a rock in just my skirt and bra, waiting for the blouse to dry, I felt an almost overwhelming desire to masturbate in front of them! I imagined them all hidden in the bushes pounding their meat frantically!

I did not attempt to take my bra off to wash that while my blouse was drying but next morning I took it with me on my morning walk, even though that meant everyone could see I wasn't wearing a bra, and I washed it and hung it up to dry, and then of course had to go back to the campsite and my nipples poked out through my blouse! When I went back for it, someone has masturbated in it! For a while I felt cross, but I could understand what the poor soldiers were going through, and really I had to smile at the thought that my bra had given one of them some pleasure. I washed the bra again, and this time I slipped off my panties, rinsed them, and hung them up on the same bush. Going back to camp in just my skirt and blouse I felt just incredibly horny!

That was the morning when the Colonel dropped his bombshell.

"Jennifer," he said, "I wonder if we could have a little talk."

He walked me away from the group, and even then I could see eyes following me. We found a little clearing, and he turned towards me, his face grave. His eyes flicked down to my breasts, pushing against the thin material of my blouse, and I flushed scarlet. I wondered if I had done something wrong, and waited nervously to hear what it was, but looked up into his eyes trying to show that I was eager to please, and to help in any way that I could.

"Jennifer, my dear, you asked several days ago if there was anything you could do to help, and assured me that you were willing to do anything that you were able to do. So far we haven't taken you up on the offer. Frankly my men are so good at surviving in the jungle, something that you obviously know nothing about, there really hasn't been anything you could do to help them. But it is beginning to look as though I might need to ask you to help after all. We really do have a rather serious problem. There has been no sign of search aircraft, so obviously the people back home do not know where we are. I fear that we are going to be here for a long time."

I nodded sagely, trying to look as though I trusted him to save us, and wanting to make it clear that I would do whatever it was that he thought I could do to help. I hadn't expected his next sentence.

"The problem is that the men are not used to going without for long."

I sort of panted, and said nothing, not wanting to confirm or deny that I had any idea what he meant. Surely he didn't mean what I thought he meant!

"I am talking about sex, of course," he went on and I gasped. "Well, of course they are soldiers, they are trained to go without women when they are not available, and indeed when they are on patrol with no women available they manage."

I gulped, wondering if he meant they masturbated, or used holes in trees! "Perhaps I should explain. The normal routine is that the newest member of the patrol services the others. It's sort of a tradition, and it works well." Then I remembered seeing Santos being taken into the jungle, repeatedly! Santos was the cute young private I had been joking with just a few hours before! So that was what he did on those walks in the woods!

My face flamed at the thought. "You mean Santos?"

"Yes, on this patrol it would normally be Santos. The trouble is that, with you here, the men feel shy about going with him."

Suddenly I remembered the Sergeant picking the work parties that morning, and the mornings before. Each time he announced which party Santos was going with the men in that group grinned! Was he going off into the jungle to service them? How did he do it, I wondered. Manual? Oral? I shuddered at the last alternative - anal! Poor Santos!

"But there are twelve of them!"

"Well, yes, sixteen actually. Don't forget the Sergeant and the pilots. Even Colonels are human."

Suddenly I remembered the previous night when the Colonel and Santos had gone off into the woods looking for firewood. The men had been very quiet all the time until they returned.

"This situation is proving rather different. With you here, they are all very much aware of you, and it is impossible for them to ignore you, and frankly Santos is not proving sufficient for the purpose. I confess that I know exactly how they feel, increasingly I am finding myself unable to stop thinking of you. Even last night with Santos I found it necessary to go down to the river and make him put on your brassiere before I took him. Had I known you were going to leave your panties there this morning I would have waited, but now I am sure that is what Sergeant Galagos is doing with Santos right now..."

I gasped, and lowered my eyes, no longer able to pretend that I was misunderstanding him, stunned that this macho brute of a man was admitting to being besotted with me. I looked at his shirt buttons and tried to blot out his words as he continued.

"Let me be quite clear what I am trying to say. Jennifer, your presence is unsettling the men. They are getting increasingly tense and strained, it is obvious that they all want you, sexually, and increasingly they are failing to perform their duties reliably. I fear that soon they will start fighting amongst themselves."

"Over me?" I gasped, amazed at the thought, but also excited.

"Well, not exactly, at the moment they aren't going to take you without my permission. But yes, Jennifer, your presence is making them stressed, and that way fights start. I can't afford to allow the group to get to that stage." I looked at him aghast, realising what he was proposing. He intended to put me to work servicing his troops.

"Of course there is always the danger that one or more of them will decide to go further, without my permission. I have to warn you that, if the situation gets really out of hand, there would not be much I could do to control it. If I had my pistol then I could maybe keep them at bay for a while, but if I use the pistol on the first guy who tries getting frisky with you then they may gang up against us, and there are twelve of them. I don't think the two pilots will be much help so there is only me, and maybe the Sergeant. Frankly I am not sure whose side he is on even now, he is clearly feeling the stress as much as the others are. And indeed as I am also. If one of them makes a play for you, and you resist him, then I am sure that the troops will gang up against the Sergeant and me, and the two pilots, if we try to protect you."

"How long do I have before this starts?"

"If I leave it more than a day or so, the men will take you no matter what I say."

"I see." I stood looking up at him, remembering how he had said that he also was feeling the stress, and I knew that he intended to be the first to have me.

"Once the fighting starts, I am sure the Sergeant will be firmly on their side, wanting his share. So, unless you are willing to gamble that we will be rescued very soon, I feel that it might be better to for you to help relieve the pressure on them."

I turned my back on him, blushing scarlet, unable to think what to say! Impossible situation! He didn't move, didn't try to touch me or anything, but I was terribly aware of him standing close behind me, big and strong and powerful and both of us contemplating the gang rape that he was promising me if I didn't offer - what? Why had he chosen today, when I wasn't even wearing panties, to have this talk? I was scared, but also wildly excited. I remembered those incredible words, 'there are twelve of them', and how he had corrected me to include him and the Sergeant in the number. And I knew Dave and Barry would want their share too. Sixteen, not twelve.

I knew that he was saying that if I failed to do what he was suggesting, I would be exposed to gang rape. He was proposing to avoid that by controlling my availability to his troops. I had to know exactly what he was suggesting, so I asked, still standing with my back to him, talking softly, trying to keep my voice under control. "What do you think I should do, to relieve the pressure?' I actually heard him groan!

"Please, Colonel, be specific. First, what are you saying will be in store for me if we do nothing?"

"I can't be sure, my dear, but certainly, in the ultimate, gang rape is a possibility. But please, let us not even think of that. At this stage all that I am asking is that you help these young men over their inevitable problems, caused by their being stranded in a jungle with one beautiful and very desirable lady."

"Wow," I thought, "that's pretty specific." I stared at the bushes in front of me, mind racing. What does a nice girl say in this situation? I tried to keep my voice level as though this was a perfectly normal rational conversation we were having.

"Thank you Colonel, for being so frank. But what, exactly, are you proposing that I do to prevent myself being gang raped? What are you suggesting that I do to prevent my gang rape by the soldiers under your command?" I realised my voice was expressing my fear and my stress, but in the circumstances I was sure he would understand.

"Please, my dear, don't exagerate. At the moment they are obeying my orders but that situation will not last long. If you wish to enable me to stay in some sort of control over them then I think that you will need to offer them something interesting, initially maybe something less than full sex, but sufficient to satisfy them."

"What, precisely?"

"They might be content initially if you just use your hand, or your mouth, to bring them to climax."

"And you propose to allocate me to each man in turn, or do they just grab me when they want it?"

He chuckled, although I could see nothing at all to laugh at! "Trust me, my dear, I will ensure it is done in an orderly manner, so as not to embarrass you too much."

After a long pause, he broke the silence by saying, "Maybe there will only be fifteen of us, the men all think the co-pilot is gay. But even then he will need some release and none of the men will help him. Except possibly Santos."

I didn't know what to say, or do. I knew Dave wasn't gay, I had slept with him already, just once before, stewies often sleep with flight Captains, it's how you get selected for the prestige flights like this charter flight, taking a contingent of soldiers across the mountains. I didn't know about Barry the co-pilot, he was really cute and although he wasn't senior enough to be entitled to a fuck yet I had sometimes considered letting him have one anyway, and had seen him looking at me, and I realised that he was going to want it too, there was no way he was gay. Bi, maybe, but I was sure he liked girls enough to want his share in what was being discussed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.