The Whistle Blowers - Cover

The Whistle Blowers

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Several families have to pay the price when they are caught attempting to inform the authorities about the illegal activities of a big company.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge  

Charlie Stuart awoke with a start. At first he thought he was at home but then as he became more aware of his surroundings, he realized it was anything but home. He was stretched out on something like a lounging lawn chair in his usual t-shirt and jeans but without socks or shoes. He tried to move and discovered he couldn't.

He was tied down tight. His wrists were in hand cuffs and fastened securely to the arms of the chair. He tried to move them but couldn't. He looked down and saw a rope was tied so tight around his chest he could barely move his torso. He tried to move his feet but they too were fastened so tight all he could manage was a little wiggle of his toes.

Charlie looked around helplessly, trying to find something in the room that would give him a clue as to where he was but nothing looked at all familiar. If he craned his neck far enough to the right, he was able to see a set of windows near the top of the ceiling that emitted some light, while to his far left he spied what he thought was the door to the room but it was closed.

Charlie kept trying to look around the room as he was tried to remember what had happened. His head pounded with a splitting headache and his mouth felt dry and parched but he did manage to recall his last conscious moments. He remembered driving with his family down a deserted spot on a narrow, two lane highway when suddenly his SUV began to sputter and finally came to a complete stop. There was steam coming out from underneath the hood and then, just as he got out to take a look, a truck pulled up behind him.

A guy in dirty, greasy overalls got out of the vehicle and stuck his head into the open hood from which steam still gushed.

He stepped back and stuck out his hand.

"James Greer," he said. "Looks like it overheated. Got a chain in the back of the truck, I can pull you in to the nearest service station, if you want?" the man offered.

"Sure," Charlie replied with a smile. "How much? Just our bad luck to have a breakdown here in the middle of nowhere and just our good luck to have you come along just at the right time."

"Fifty miles to the nearest big centre, so how about $50," James said and when Charlie nodded in agreement he started walking back towards his truck.

"Just get in the car with your family and I'll have you hooked up in a moment," the man said when he returned with a long chain.

And that was the last thing Charlie could remember. He shook his head, wet his dry lips with his tongue and wondered what was going to happen next. Had they been kidnapped or something, he wondered and he grew concerned about his family as they weren't in the room with him.

Just then the door opened and Charlie craned his neck again to watch some people he knew approach him.

It was two of the big bosses in the company he worked for and they were trailed by a couple of underlings.

He tried to speak but found his mouth so dry and dehydrated it came out in a rough, gravelly tone.

"What the hell happened, you guys kidnap me or something and where the hell is my family?" he asked them as they crowded around his chair

Sam Johnson, one of the big bosses, snapped his fingers at one of underlings who immediately stepped forward with a bottle of cold water. At a nod from Sam, he uncorked the bottle and pushed it into Charlie's mouth. He took several big swallows and then a couple more before he felt the dryness begin to leave.

"Feeling better?" asked Ronald Donaldson, another one of the big bosses.

When Charlie nodded, Sam looked at the underling again and the man quickly produced a pill that he pushed towards Charlie's mouth. When Charlie looked at Ronald and asked."what's this.? " Ronald replied, "a pill for the headache we want to get you in tip top shape again right away."

"Why, ' asked Charlie, "and where is my family?"

"WHY, oh, why did we kidnap you and your family? Because we don't like whistle blowers Charlie and we recently discovered you, Mike Carlson, Henry Lee and Rob Taylor have been speaking out of turn. We found out that you've been running to the authorities with all kinds of wild accusations about the company ignoring environment rules, deliberately polluting some sites and manipulating prices," Sam said.

"That's a total no no," Ronald added. "We tried to warn you about the consequences of telling tales out of school but you and the others not only ignored them, but all four of you continued to spread those outrageous rumors about the company so we decided to teach you a lesson, you'll never forget."

Charlie then remembered the nasty phone calls he had getting the last few weeks. Ronald was right. He hadn't taken them seriously neither had Mike, Henry and Rob and a couple of other people, but now he wished he would have.

"Okay, so I've been warned, now what," demanded Charlie. "I learned my lesson so let my get my family and we'll be out of your hair. No more spreading tall tales, okay."

"Sorry Charlie, it's gone way past that now. We managed to intercept the disc full of false information about us, you know," Ronald said.

Charlie gulped, suddenly realizing the implications of that. He had managed to make videos about the discussion of price manipulations and deliberate pollution and had given it to Bob and Lee to present to the proper authorities. If his bosses had discovered that, then the consequences were gonna start to get really serious.

"Look" Charlie pleaded. "So we tried and failed and now you guys have got all the stuff back so it's no big deal. Like I said, let me and my family go and we won't bother you again."

"Sorry Charlie," Ronald interrupted but like I said, you went too far and became whistle blowers, now you have to be punished for taking such action against the company."

"Okay," Charlie said, "punish me but leave my family out of it."

"Can't do that," said Sam. "The punishment definitely involves the family. By the way, when's the last time you saw Bob and Lee and their families? They disappeared a couple of weeks ago and their punishment is already quite advanced," Sam said.

"And yours is about to begin," added Ronald.

He turned and gestured to his underlings who rolled the back of the chair up until Charlie was sitting upright and then they followed Sam and Ronald out of the room and down a hallway.

When they entered another room, Charlie saw his family. They were fastened to the same type of chair he was in and they looked very scared and shaken. He saw tears in the eyes of his two daughters and son. Tess at 14 was the youngest, and the twins, Tina and Patrick were 16. Beside them sat his wife Sandra, she had tears in her eyes as well.

Charlie noticed something else about his family too. They all had been gagged. He looked at Sandra and tried to communicate with her but all she did was shake her head and sob a bit.

The men positioned Charlie's chair right across the table from his family and the men locked the wheels. At a nod from Sam, one of them presented Charlie with a gag. When he shook his head and tried to say something, one of them held his nose. When Charlie finally opened his mouth, the three inch penis gag was pushed in and then tied around the back of his head with leather straps so he couldn't dislodge it. It felt very uncomfortable and degrading. Like somebody had pushed a cock into his mouth and Charlie knew why his family had been crying. They were probably gagged in the same manner.

Charlie then felt somebody under the table fiddling with his clothes. He tried to look down but couldn't see who was under the table but hands were definitely undoing his jeans and pulling his underwear down to his ankles. He felt exposed and tried to struggle but it was useless and before he knew it, he felt hands on his testicles. Hands that were slowly caressing his balls and cock and making him gasp through his gag.

Charlie looked up and saw that his wife and family were still in tears with strange looks on their faces and wondered if somebody was doing the same thing to them. This is horrible, he thought. Somehow or other I gotta find a way out of here. Sam and Ronald are acting like madmen and they really mean business. Charlie had been expecting some repercussions but nothing like this. This was too sick and perverted for normal people to dream up.

Sam, who appeared to be acting as spokesman, began to speak. Charlie looked at him with glowering eyes but he ignored him.

"Now that everybody is comfortable, I guess it's time to begin the show," he said with all the flourish of a well practiced master of ceremony.

"You comfortable Charlie?" he asked with a smirk. Charlie could say nothing, only wiggle his torso as the hands continued to work on his cock and balls.

"Your family comfortable too, I guess. Very beautiful daughters and I see they're both blonds. Nice looking son and wife too. I'm sure they'll have lots to contribute to our sideline business.

"Know what that is Charlie?" Sam asked again with that ugly broad smirk that Charlie wished he could wipe off his face with his fist.

"It's the making of pornographic movies and it's very lucrative. You see the stars for our films come cheap so the whole thing is almost entirely profit. We sell thousands and thousands of copies to discriminating clients all over the world who love to see their fetishes acted out right before their eyes, and not by jaded old hookers with ugly faces, and saggy tits and asses but by fresh new ones who perform the most wanton acts of perversion.

"You see what I'm getting at Charlie? Like I said, earlier, I'm sure your hot looking wife and your hot blond daughters, and you, and your son, of course will give my clients many memorable performances. Isn't that right girls," he said as he looked at the family who were squirming uncomfortably in their seats.

Charlie fumed. If he could have gotten out of his chair, he would have gladly attacked Sam and wiped that smile off his face. Instead, he could do nothing but endure the handling of his balls and cock which had now become painfully erect.

"Now, as I also told you earlier, Bob and Henry and their families disappeared a few days ago. You wondering what happened to them Charlie? Well, I'll tell you. Their training as porn stars is already well underway and they managed to produce a couple of outstanding films.'

Charlie was forced to watch as a big screen TV suddenly came alive and credits began to roll across the screen just like in real movies.

"The Family That Fucks Together, Stays Together." That was the title that filled up half the screen. In the blank spaces between the lettering, faces began to appear. On the top right and left were pictures of Rob and Lee, underneath them were the faces of their wives, daughters and Henry's teenage son, Patrick.

This is sick, thought Charlie as the credits rolled away and Rob and his family appeared on the screen. They just stood there in silence staring in apprehension at the camera and doing nothing. Suddenly a loud voice was heard telling them to strip.

Rob and family jumped startled, but still did nothing.

"Strip, get those clothes off now," came the voice again. "Immediately, or all of you'll get more punishment," came the order in a thundering voice.

Rob looked at his family in helplessness and then slowly began to take off his shirt and pants. His wife hesitated for a moment but then, when Rob whispered something to her, she nodded and began stripping off her clothes. His two daughters, 15 year old Tiffany and 16 year old Amber, after a stern look from their dad and something whispered to them by their mother, also began undressing.

The family was soon naked. At first the females threw their arms across the tits and crouched down to protect their naked vaginas but the voice again directed them. "None of that, walk around in circles with your hands behind your head and show off your tits, cunts and asses. Don't forget either you or the Lee family is going to be punished after this performance and you are already losing points."

Charlie looked across the table at his family. His daughters and his wife seemed to be in shock as they watched the scenes unfolding on the TV screen.

When he returned his attention to the TV screen, Charlie saw that Rob's family was doing exactly what they had been told to do. It was then that he noticed that the pubic hair had been completely shaven off the two teenagers while Beth was left with only a bit near the top of her pussy. Although it seemed sick and perverted, Charlie had to admit to himself that it was very exciting to see the two young girls parading around with bare pussies, especially when they went through a series of poses for the camera that put their bare little cunts on display.

Tiffany was a younger version of her mother. She was tall and slender with big tits that sat proudly on her chest, seeming to defy gravity. The nipples were pink and long. Her waist was slim and her tummy was flat while her hips were wide and womanly giving her an amazing juicy looking ass. Her sister Amber was the exact opposite. She was a petit girl, barely five feet tall and weighing 90 pounds. Her tits were small, barely lemon sized but they were pert with small pink nipples. She had a tiny waist and trim hips that help form a perfect bubble butt.

Beth also went through the same poses. The 38 year old woman's long black hair was in ringlets and framed her pretty face. She had a big set of tits with large brown nipples, a slim waist and wide hips that gave her nice, fleshy ass. She began by laying down on her back and spreading her legs wide so the camera could zoom in on her nearly bald cunt, then she turned around and got on her stomach and with her naked ass waving at the camera as she went through the series of embarrassing and shameful poses. Again the camera zoomed in for close ups, focusing on her cunt which she spread with her fingers, and her tight little ass hole. The girls performed the same poses and Charlie was shocked to see that they all had big bright smiles on their faces to make it look as if they were actually enjoying this. Meanwhile Rob stood ram rod straight beside them and stroked his cock until it was a rock hard seven inches and two inches in girth.

As soon as the poses were finished, the Lees marched in led by Henry, a slim, skinny small looking Oriental man but his partially erect penis, looked large enough. Right behind him was his wife Lilly, a short, Oriental woman with huge tits that seemed too large for her body. Her waist was fairly firmly trim and her hips were wide, giving her a chubby but curvy look that boasted a big ass. Next was their sixteen year old son Richard. He stood taller than his father but he had a soft pudgy body with layers of fat visible. His cock, also partially erect, looked impressive for a teenage boy. Trailing the family was the youngest, 15 year old Susan. She was petit, just over five feet tall, with a tiny but perfectly proportioned body. Like Rob's family, Susan and Lilly both had their pubic hair shaved. Again Susan's cunt was totally bald which made her look almost like a preadolescent girl, while her mother's had some hair remaining right near the top of her pussy.

The families stood staring at one another and then a voice told them, "okay, let's see some action and remember the losing family gets punished, the full treatment, and if the movie doesn't get rated at least an eight, the winner will also undergo a session.'

Both families looked hesitant and reluctant for a moment then began to move towards each other in what appeared to be carefully rehearsed motions. Lilly and Susan went towards Rob and immediately began kissing him and rubbing their naked bodies against him. Richard and Beth met in the middle of the floor and quickly began kissing each other. Amber and Tiffany began to ply Henry with kisses.

Charlie glanced again at his family and saw his daughters watching with eyes, big and wide in shock, while his son and wife just watched. Again, Sandra refused to look at him and Charlie was sure he knew why. Whoever who was working on his cock and balls, seemed to be doing an expert job and he suspected something similar was happening to his family. Why else would there be tears and the strange looks on their faces. And the gags, probably to make sure the family couldn't communicate with each other while whoever was under the table did their work. Warm hands and a soft wet mouth were continually teasing his cock and balls until he felt ready to com but then, just when he felt he couldn't take it any longer, they would stop.

He turned his attention back to the TV just in time to see Lilly and Susan grab Rob by his erect cock and lead him to a mattress. When he laid down on his back, Lilly went to work on his cock, stroking it and tickling his balls, while her daughter moved up to his head, spread her legs and slowly lowered her bare pussy over Rob's face. He immediately began kissing and licking at the offered pussy, while Susan, who was facing her mother, stretched her body out in a 69 position and began licking and sucking at the cock that her mother aimed at her open mouth.

On another mattress, Beth and the fat, slobbish Richard were also in a 69 position. Beth was on the bottom, and sucking and licking at Richard's cock and balls that hung right over her face. Meanwhile the boy's head was buried between her wide spread legs.

Henry, Amber and Tiffany, were on a third mattress. The girls were both working on the Oriental man. Tiffany was sitting on his face and in a 69 position while her petit sister knelt between his legs and fed his huge cock into her mouth when she wasn't sucking on it herself.

Charlie watched as Susan got off Rob's face and straddled his waist. Her mother held his huge cock erect while her daughter slowly attempted to lower her tiny cunt down on it. He thought it was impossible that the tiny girl could take much of Rob's big dick. She did manage to take all of it, but not in one stroke. Once the huge organ had penetrated the entrance of her tiny pussy, the petit Oriental girl began to slowly move and down on it and each time she finished the down motion, a little more of the huge cock sunk into her, until finally it was completely buried in her. Once it was completely inside the petit girl began to fuck Rob. On the up strokes she rose until more than half the cock was visible and on the down strokes she took the whole thing. Charlie was shocked, not only by Susan being able to handle such a big cock, but by the fact that her mother, Lilly just passively knelt there and watched her daughter fuck herself on the huge cock. She watched the pair fuck for another moment before going over to where Amber and Tiffany were working on her husband.

As soon as Amber saw her, she crawled out from between Henry's legs and gave Lilly a long, open mouth tongue kiss. Lilly seized the girl's perfect little ass in her hands and kissed her back. She then led her over to a fourth mattress where they both lay down and Amber started kissing her big, white tits. Then Lilly took a turn kissing and licking at the teenage girl's small little tits.

Meanwhile Tiffany had gotten off Henry's face and guided his cock into her cunt. Her big, firm tits brushed against his face as she began to energetically bounce up and down on him.

Also, Richard and Beth were still 69ing with each other. Charlie looked over at that scene just in time to see the boy suddenly stiffen and watch as his cock exploded its semen down Beth's throat. It was clear, the woman didn't like it. She hacked and coughed but managed to keep his cock in her mouth long enough to catch most of it.

When he was finished, Beth had a look of revulsion on her face as she began to suck and lick Richard's balls and cock again. Thanks to the resilience of youth, he was hard again quite quickly. This time she lay on her back and guided the boy's cock into her cunt. His big, white fleshy ass cheeks moved in a blur as he began to rapidly fuck the woman.

On the first mattress, Rob had apparently finished fucking Susan. He lay exhausted on his back and his limp cock slipped from the tight confines of Susan's tight, teenage pussy. It was gaping wide open and gobs of com were leaking from it. She turned towards the camera and allowed it to zoom in on her freshly fucked pussy. All the while she kept a smile on her face.

Henry was also finishing up with Tiffany. His limp cock came out of her pussy with an auditable pop along with a stream of com. Tiffany also turned to face the camera and let it zoom in on her cunt. She also had a smile on her face, but it was easy to see, it was false as her face looked pained. Also, she didn't open up her legs very wide.

Beth and Richard were also finished their fuck. As Richard rolled off her, the camera also zoomed in on her freshly fucked pussy. It stayed there for a moment and then moved up to her face. Beth was trying hard to smile but failed. Instead, all the camera captured was a tortured look.

Lilly and the petit little Amber were the last to finish. After kissing and licking at each other's tits they had begun to 69 and ate out each other's pussies. The camera caught them as Lilly ate Amber to an orgasm. Juices covered each other's faces so it was obvious that Amber had also made the woman climax. The camera stayed on the teenage girl's tight, bald cunt which twitched and throbbed and glistened with moisture and then moved over to Lilly's. The woman didn't seem to mind, while Amber shyly tried to cover herself. Then she suddenly remembered and said "oh my God, I forgot this means punishment."

When the film finally ended, Sam shut the TV off and turned towards Charlie and his family and said, "That's just to show you what's in store for you. And don't think you can somehow resist our demands. You think Henry and Rob and their families did that willingly. Hardly, we put both families through some severe punishment before they would even submit to it in a half-hearted manner. Hell, they are best friends and their families grew up together. I bet that Beth probably babysat that boy and when he became a teenager, he probably entertained himself by having sexual fantasies about her.

But after a few punishment sessions they started becoming a lot more enthusiastic. A big improvement but still not good enough for us. We want you all performing like total, wanton sluts who will eagerly do the most sick, perverted things we can think of."

"Don't believe me, want a see what a typical punishment is like. What we do to motivate our porn stars into action?"

Sam turned on the TV again and this time the scene was in another room. Charlie was shocked to see Rob pleading and begging with several men who led him handcuffed towards a contraption that looked like some kind of bike. The men ignored his pleas and easily man handled him onto the seat of the bike. Charlie watched in disbelief as they men quickly fastened Rob to it. His ass was right on the seat and his feet fastened to pedals. Then as a final touch, the men grabbed his dangling cock and balls and connected them to a wire.

Rob waited nervously, the men still ignored his pleas as they placed his wife on one side of him and Tiffany on the other. They were fastened to the bike in the same fashion, except the women had to deal with two rubber dicks each. As they were forced onto the seat, a bigger one slid up their cunts while a smaller one was stuck up their ass holes.

"Notice how pretty little Amber, is not on the bike with her mother and sister," asked Sam. That's because she's still a virgin. We decided to introduce her to all kind of perversions before we take her cherry. We got her into lesbian acts with Lilly, she was very reluctant at first but she is improving every time they get together. I figure we'll keep doing things like that for a while and then maybe take her virginity in a huge gang bang. He saw that the petit teenager was being fastened to what looked a saw horse. However, it had very sharp edges along the top board. When Amber was placed on it, her legs were pulled down and her feet fastened tightly to the base of a board.

Charlie was repulsed at the idea and was wondering what would happen to his wife and daughters.

As if he were reading his mind, Sam said, "Watch this close Charlie. It's what in store for you and your family if you resist and resist you will. All our porn stars do in the beginning. After all, it seems to go against a person's natural instincts but they soon learn that there's a lot more painful things than doing sick, perverted sex acts with their best friend's wife and children.

"Ready, watch this," chuckled Sam as a man in the room threw a switch. For a moment nothing happened then suddenly Rob, his wife and daughter were galvanized into action and began to peddle their bikes at a furious pace.

"See that wire attached to Rob's cock and balls. It's connected to a generator that shoots electricity right into his testicles. The only respite he gets is when he pedals as fast as he can. However, we made the pedals with a lot of resistance so it quickly tires him and he slows down or stops. This immediately sends the electricity into his nuts.

His wife and older daughter are on bikes with the same kind of principal. The dildos in their cunts and asses are also electrified and again, the only respite is when they peddle as fast as they can which drives the rubber dicks in and out of their asses and cunts. Of course, they don't like fucking themselves like that but whenever they start to slow down or try and stop, a jolt of electricity spurs them into action again.

Now, for poor little Amber here, 'cause she's still a virgin, we devised a different device for her. See how that sharp board she's sitting on cuts into her cunt. Notice how we left her legs with just enough room to stand on that plate and thus avoid painful contact with that sharp board. Well, that plate she stands on to relieve the pressure on her cunt, is fixed so it gradually heats up. Soon, it gets so hot, that Amber is forced to raise her feet up and sit on the sharp board. She sits there as long as her pussy can take it and then puts her feet back on the platform, which immediately starts to heat up so the poor girl is forced to raise her feet again and sit on the sharp edge of the board. Crude but very effective. Two 15 minutes sessions on that and she not only stripped naked and allowed us to film her body in whatever pose we wanted. She then went around and sucked and stroked Henry's cock and balls, and she also sat on Henry's face and had her pussy licked to orgasm by him and then began making lesbian scenes with Lilly."

Sam kept a running commentary while Charlie and his family were forced to watch Rob and his family being tortured. He also switched the TV to another room where Henry and his family were undergoing the same punishment.

"See how we made them do the things they did," Sam said. "I can hardly wait to get your family in that punishment room and watch as you beg and plead me to let you star in my films. By the way, you're probably wondering where Mike and his family are. Well, we picked them up a few days ago and they've been undergoing the same training as Rob and Henry.'

With that, Sam nodded his head at men who were standing around in corners of the room.

Charlie prepared for the worst. He thought for sure they were going to be taken to the punishment room immediately. Instead, the men moved the chairs away from the table and then moved the table away.

When Charlie was able to look down, he got the shock of his life. It was Mike's pretty little 14 year old daughter Charlotte who had been working on his cock. The five foot African American, who was about the same size as Amber, if not a bit smaller, was kneeling naked between his legs. His balls were in one of her tiny hands and his cock was in the other. As he watched, her sweet little mouth opened and her tongue slipped out and moved across the head of his cock. At the same time she began to rapidly stroke it. After all the teasing of his cock, it didn't take long before it was ready to explode and explode it did. His pent up sperm splashed across the girl's face and into her open mouth.

When he was able to look around and look at his family, he saw just what he had surmised. Tina, his 14 year old daughter had also been sitting in a chair with no bottom and someone had removed her panties so that her pussy and ass rested right on Mike's face. The big boned, African American had been sucking, licking and fingering her pussy the entire time. That's why he saw the weird expressions on his daughter's face at times. His other daughter, 16 year old Tess, who had been sitting in a similar chair sat right on the face of Mike's wife, Cassandra. The woman had been given the dual job of sucking the girl's cunt and stroking Patrick's cock, while Sandra had been sitting on the face of their son, 16 year old Billy.

"See what I mean Charlie? That punishment even convinced big Mike Carlson and his family to do what we wished. How else do you think we managed to get his family to follow our orders?

Ain't that right, Mike, you want your family do undergo another punishment session?" "No sir," Mike quickly answered and then looked at Charlie with a shameful face. "Sorry Charlie but we had to do it. They made us do it. They'll make you do it too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.