Look Back in Sorrow  - Cover

Look Back in Sorrow

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As a passenger on a luxury yacht, she is part of the Euro-trash scene and yet is an outsider amused by the sheer waste of talent and time. From the salons of Paris to the decadent flesh-pots of the French Riviera, it is the under belly of a society gone amuck in a hedonistic world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Waking up on Commissioner Roberto Antonelli’s yacht was like coming back from the dead for me but it was more like a lost weekend rather than an end it all experience. I still had my pretty face buried in my best Adele’s bum and I think it was her farting that woke me up with an unpleasant odor that still lingered in the well-appointed stateroom.

The three of us were all tangled together on top of the soft mattress. Roberto, Adele and I were molded together like broken cookies in a box of treats. I remembered that Adele had taken advantage of Roberto’s drunken state and played hot and loose with his oversized cock and that I had taken sloppy seconds and sucked the residue of his spunk and her distinctive feminine juices down my throat and right down into my belly calming me enough to fall asleep on top of Adele’s well-padded ass.

Even though Roberto had picked us both up at a disreputable dockside bar near the water, we were neither of us prostitutes but just tourists with a yen for the wild side. I was a highly successful corporate manager taking a short vacation away from the hustle and bustle of making money the old-fashioned way by earning it.

Poor Adele was coming off a broken romance and was working her way through all the sleazy bars in the port city on her knees servicing all male comers with her pretty lips and smiling friendly attitude that didn’t let a foreign language stop her from making new friends in a hurry. I was doing my best to dissuade her from her downward spiral into the depths of depression and degradation that she seemed to be so fond of at the moment.

The sight of Roberto in his drunken glory was quite amusing and Adele and I welcomed him to our table. It was almost a foregone conclusion that he be seated because he was so loaded if he didn’t’ sit down he would likely fall down and injure his overweight but still strangely attractive body.

He was talking in French and both Adele and I were fluent in that language and it was obvious that he took the pair of us for whores placed there for his entertainment. He was so drunk there was no point in trying to convince him otherwise because it would be a complete waste of time.

I used his wallet from his back pocket to discover he had a yacht parked at the nearby marina and we decided we would take him back to it rather than let him alone and probably wind up with him being rolled for his money and having his throat cut before dumping his body in the convenient dirty water of the harbor outside.

I was in the shower thinking how nice and quiet it was when Roberto joined me stark naked and sporting an erection that stuck out like a flagpole bouncing against my ass cheeks like a policeman’s nightstick thick and heavy between my legs.

“I am used to having my showers alone Roberto.”

He laughed with that deep belly laugh that endeared him to me because it reminded me of my uncle and his Santa Claus laughter that always made me giggle even when he got frisky in the dark closet with my parents sitting at the dining room table playing cards.

Roberto spoke to me in gutter French calling me a lot of dirty names and emphasizing each insult with his hardness in my most sensitive place between my legs. I finally gave up because he was convinced that both Adele and I were bad girls from the bar and there was no changing that in his mind. I decided to go along with my assigned role and let him have his jollies. Actually, his relentless persistence was exciting to me because it made me feel like a sexy woman and that is exactly what I needed most at this point in my life. I had enough of the pretense of being a hotshot corporate executive and fighting for my turf in the little petty battles of the business world. I had finally reached the point in my career where I didn’t have to go down on my knees on command and my bending over manager’s desks was a thing of the past as far as I was concerned.

I joined Adele in the bedroom and we got dressed quickly in case we had to go somewhere in a hurry. She was still enthusiastic about playing the role of a dirty slut and I guess I was willing to go along with the story because it promised to be a lot more exciting than just being a pair of foreign tourists with money in the bank and time on our hands looking for a good time and adventures on the road.

Roberto came out of the bathroom sans clothing and positioned Adele down on her knees on the fluffy white carpet. He was only interested in sampling the wetness of her talented mouth wrapped around his oversized cock as I picked out his wardrobe for the day’s activities.

After he drained his dick in Adele’s pretty face, he had us both dress him like personal assistants and members of his inner circle entourage. Then, we went up on deck and the crew members ogled Adele’s and my asses displayed up close and personal for Roberto to play with as he nibbled on a full British breakfast set out for us to fill our empty bellies.

I saw at least four beautiful young girls sunning themselves on the deck outside wearing only a bikini bottom thong and high heels to keep their ass cheeks up tight and ready for loving.

Some of the male crew members were acting as lookouts from the bridge above us and I got the distinct impression that we were sailing into dangerous waters from the way they were all heavily armed with handguns.

The music was playing loud and brassy and the girls were giggling in the background. I could tell that Roberto was trying to figure Adele and me out because we were not young brainless chicks and our French was not the usual street slang you found in sleazy bars. Of course, Adele was educated in Oxford and the Sorbonne and I had the benefit of a four year stint at Florida State University where I split my time between drinking beer and studying some deep business textbooks to graduate summa cum laude.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.