Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

When she recovered "toy now I'm really going to hurt you. I'm going to gag you because of the lack of sound insulation. I'm going to watch your head. Shake it hard when it gets too much. That will be your safe word. Now open wide."

She must have the same kind inflatable gag that Red has because it did not take long and I thought my jaws would separate. I shook my head and Cindy let a bit of the air out. When it became tolerable I just nodded.

"Good boy, I like it that you communicate with me. Letting me know when it's OK."

Then the blind fold was back and I was again in the dark with no idea of what will happen next.

Then it started first under my left arm. A pinch and a clip, I'm guessing clothes pins grabbing the pinched skin. A few inches down another one and so on every few inches another clip all the way down to my hips. The process was repeated on the other side. It hurt but not beyond my tolerance. It was rather like the nipple clamps a dull ache instead of sharp pain. Even through the blindfold I could detect the flash. Cindy must be taking pictures. Well that was OK, I was facing the wall and had not distinguishing marks on my back. No one would know.

"Yes that looks nice. I think I'm going to leave them for a while. Let the them sort of "settle in". Toy would you like me to deflate the gag for a moment so you can have a sip of water?"

I shook my head. I already had to go even though I went before the ordeal got started. I guess that green tea...

"Suit yourself, I'm going get myself a new glass of wine."

I guess I was in some sort of trance, sub space, but suddenly I became aware that Cindy seemed to be talking on the phone. I could not make out the words but she was definitely saying things. There would be a pause than she'd speak again. It had to be the phone.

"I heard her heels clicking on the hardwood floor "toy prepare yourself for some real pain. Oh this going to be fun. I just wish we were in Red's dungeon. I could let you scream to your heart's content. Scream you will babe, scream you will."

Suddenly there was that searing pain on both sides of my body. I think I momentarily blacked out because I was slumped against the wall, just being held up by the wrist cuffs. Then sank in the sounds of Cindy's orgasm and also what just had happened to me. I had not made the connection to the clips, one after the other. Cindy had put two "zippers" on my body. Rows of clothes pins connected by a string. Pull hard enough and you tear them off like you would pull a zipper down.

I was slowly catching my breath and I guess the same went for Cindy because I felt her now completely naked body against my back.

"That hurt, didn't it toy? Babe that was one powerful orgasm I had. I thank you for that. It was almost as good as what you did to me with your tongue. I made a mess on the floor. Maybe I'll have you lick it up."

"Can you stand if I release you or will you collapse on me? Oops, I better take the gag out so that you can talk."

It took a few seconds for me to get my jaws working again.

"I can stand Ms Cindy."

"Good, when I release you I want you to turn around. You can leave your arms down for a moment or two. When ready, I want you to lift them back up to where they were secured to the wall. Ready, hear goes the first one."

It was a great relief to be able to let my arms hang, the blood flow back into my hands. They actually tingled a bit. I took a deep breath and lifted them back up. Cindy secured them and then removed my blind fold.

Cindy looked stunning. Totally naked except for her stockings and platform shoes with those incredibly high heels. She had released the ponytail and her beautiful face was framed by a mass of blonde hair. The vision took my breath away.

"Toy I have some bad news and some good news for you. At least I think, no I'm pretty positive that it is good news for you."

"Now listen carefully."

Stepping closer to me, removing the nipple clamps. It hurt but nothing like the zipper. The zipper was worse than the caning I had gotten from Red during our "therapy session".

Cindy took another step. With the platform shoes and there sexy high heels she was just about as tall as I am. She was so close that the nipples of her DD boobs were teasing mine. She smiled at me.

"You like this, don't you? Your cock is hard again and poking me. (chuckling) For a moment I was afraid that it had disappeared completely right after I pulled the zippers off."

Now listen very carefully, I'm going to come even closer. NO matter what I do with you I do NOT want you to move a muscle. If you do, I will need to punish you. Zippers on the inside of your thighs."

I must have blanched because Cindy chuckled again and stroked my cheek. Be brave and stand still and nothing will happen."

With that comment, she grabbed my dick and placed it between her legs right under her pussy. I could feel the heat and moisture. She was still dripping. Undulating her hips ever so slightly Cindy grabbed my head and our lips found each other. There was that "tonsillitis" kind of kiss that seemed to last a lifetime. Oh if I just could move a little bit, I could blast my cum...

Then it was over, Cindy had stepped back and my dick was again out there looking for friction to finish off.

"Peter, that kiss was from Red. It was she who was on the phone. She's doing well. Now to the bad news. I was going to let you cum as reward for all those spectacular orgasms you've given me tonight. I will cherish the last one forever. However, Red asked me to not let you cum. I don't know the reason but I have to respect her wishes and I have a feeling that it will pay off for you at the end. Anyway you go back into that CB as soon as I cool you down. Now to the good news. when you get back home there will be an e-mail from Red."

I must have looked concerned.

"Peter, I don't think you have to worry. It won't be a "dear John" kind of

e-mail. I'm pretty sure of that. I mean why would she ask me to lock you back up if she is going to dump you. So let me get the ice so that I can lock you back up and send you home. It's a work day for both of us."

Soon I was locked, released and dressed. Cindy gave me huge hug and another "deep throat" kiss before shoving me towards the door.

Peter, have a good night and thank you for a very special evening. You know how make things interesting. Don't call me. I may or may not call you later in the week. I'm sure you'll be busy with work. Make sure you check on that Sue. If I don't talk to you, I expect to see you on Sunday night at Sixth Street. We'll talk then. Good night."

When I got home I was so anxious to fire up my computer that I almost forgot to close the door after driving into my place. There it was, the e-mail from Red.

"My dearest Peter aka toy,

I trust that this finds you well even after the ordeal at Cindy's hands. I may have to try the zipper on you one day but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I've done a lot of soul searching, trying to figure out what I want for the rest of my life and I believe I've reached conclusions that will work for me in the long run. What is still unknown at this time is your reaction and Michelle's. I have a pretty good idea that you'll go along with what I have in mind but the big question mark is Michelle.

Your actions to my leaving played a huge part in my decision. Keeping the CB on even though I gave you back the key truly impressed both me and Cindy. Cindy is a very, very good friend and she had promised to keep an eye on you. So you might have gathered by now that I got quite detailed reports on you from her. Please don't be mad at her. If you need to be angry, be it with me.

In plain English, you've passed an important test. I was truly touched and even cried a bit when you refused to take Cindy to Yoshie's. That was really, really sweet of you. It sure floored Cindy. Until that time she thought of you as a subbie who had lost his Mistress a second time and would respond to any command given by her in effort to please her and maybe find a new "home". It never entered her mind that you were so committed to me even after the way I left you hanging in the wind.

By the way, she got a big bang out of the way you handled M that night. Please be careful, I don't know what she's up to but watch your back. Now to something else.

Remember we talked about having my parents over for Thanksgiving, playing some golf and stuff like that. Well I still want this to happen but not at home but at my parent's house. You are herewith formally invited to a Thanksgiving dinner cooked by Mom and you. Yes babe you will not get out of cooking the turkey.

I sincerely hope that you can get here on Tuesday night because I still want you and my Dad play golf on Wednesday. I'll make all the arrangements. Michelle is going to fly down here already on Sunday and she and I will spend some alone time. I hope that she can accept what I have in mind for our future.

Please come by car and don't forget to bring my clubs too. If you leave no later than eight in the morning, you should be able to get here by four in the afternoon. My parent's place is a condo in the city and they don't have a room for you so I'm going to make reservations for you in a Bed and Breakfast a couple of blocks away. Please check in and stay there. I'll come to you and we can talk.

I'll send you all the details a few days before you have to leave.

I just want you know that I've missed you and I hope and pray that my plans work out the way I want them to.

Please reply with just "YES" or "NO". As soon as I have your reply, that e-mail address will no longer work. Please respect my wishes in this. It is very important.

Please be careful, watch out for our company and have a safe trip. There I go assuming again but don't think you'll send a "NO".

Be well babe till I see you.

Red aka Goddess Red"

Wow there it was, a chance things will work out. I was on cloud nine. Completely ignoring the fact that something might go wrong.

I clicked on "reply" and was sorely tempted to pour out my love for Red. But I followed orders type "YES" and hit "send". It was done. Two more weeks before I would see my Goddess.

That night I had a really hard time falling asleep. I was tossing and turning, all sort of scenarios going through my head. Will we go back to where we were before Red left? Will our relationship change to being real lovers? What about Michelle? Could she accept that? All these thoughts going around in circles.

Thankfully I finally fell asleep and it was way too early for me when the alarm went off. I forced myself out of bed. There was important stuff at work that I had to attend to.

As soon as got to the office I asked Ted, the guy on loan from Greg, his assistant who had been with the company and the IT guy to come to my office. We gathered around a small conference table with our coffees and I began.

"We may have an issue with Sue whom I just hired last week. I've known her for years when she was working for me. But there was a run-in with my soon to be ex last night and something she said under the influence set off alarm bells. The story is that Sue was unhappy because a guy got promoted over her and was going to leave anyway."

"Now I'm no longer sure. What I need you to do is to scrutinize every payment that she authorized. If you have even the slightest doubt, let me know. John, I want you to monitor her computer at all times. Also she has a company cell phone. Make sure you have a daily log of her calls. She may have another one and we can't do anything about that but if she uses the company one for something that she shouldn't I want to know."

"I leave it your good hands guys". They all got up but Ted, Greg's guy asked me if I had a couple of minutes.

"Sure Ted have a seat, I'm just going to refresh my coffee. Want some more?"

"No thanks. Peter, let me come right out with what I have to say. I would like it very much if there was a way to make my job here permanent."

I was floored. "Ted, Greg is my friend and he said that you needed to be back by December fifteenth. I've started to interview."

"Peter, please let me explain. I've talked already to Greg about this. See, I have to travel almost one hundred fifty days of the year. Being here and having this job with a more or less regular time of going home every night is a dream I didn't think I could ever have. My kids are ten and seven and being home with them, having dinner every night. It is such a pleasure.

Greg is willing to let me go after I take care of this December job for him. I'll take someone with me and train her during that trip. I can come full time back after the first of the year. You know what I'm making and if it is too much at the beginning because you're trying to get this company back into black numbers, I'll take a cut. It's worth it to me to be able to watch my kids grow up. Participate in their activities in school, stuff like that. My wife has been after me for a couple of years, even saying that if we have to move to get a stay at home job, she would do it even though both our parents are living here.

"Ted, I would be happy to have you and there is no need to cut your pay. You're costing me less than the guy who quit. Tell you what I want. If you can get Greg to call me and tell me that he's OK with this, I'll be happy to have you."

There was big smile on his face "can I call him from here?"

"Peter you rotten SOB, stealing my best employee." I was taken back but then I realized that Greg was just pulling my leg.

Listen, I don't want to stay in his way. I would have lost him sooner or later. His wife has been pushing him to find another job for at least a year. Let me have Ted back right after Thanksgiving and he can start with you after New Years. By that time he'll have his replacement up to speed. She's a great gal, eager to get on the road. Just got divorced and wants to spend as much time away from here as Ted wants to stay home. So all is good."

"Say have you heard from Red?"

"Yes I have and I'm going to her home town for Thanksgiving. How are you and Michelle doing?"

"Pretty good actually, going to New York for the weekend, a show, some good dining and I'm guessing that I'll be the "beast of burden" when she goes shopping."

"Hey have a great trip. I'll talk to you when you get back."

The rest of the week was routine till Friday afternoon at 4:30 when Ted came into my office.

"Peter we have a problem. Sue tried to push through a payment to some company that we have no record of buying either material or services. There is no matching PO or any other form of paperwork, just an invoice for $58,793.00."

"Let me see that invoice. Now where did I see that name before?" Then it hit me "this is the name of a company that I made a payment to during the closing for this company and the property. It is in some form connected to HH. Is Sue still in the office?"

"No, she said something about an appointment and that she had to run."

"Well, we'll have to wait till Monday morning. Should be an interesting day. We'll have the results from the weekend check of all the dayshift production."

I tried Mark, the IT guy and he was still in the office. "Hi Mark, anything special going on with Sue's computer or her cell phone? We may have, not may, we do have a problem with her."

"Let me check, I'll get back to you in fifteen, twenty minutes.

"Peter, Mark there are some e-mails to and from what looks like a corporate address. One I've never seen before."

"Can we look at those?"

"Not with the system we have here, you will have to go to her computer. I can get you her password."

"Why don't you come and we meet at her office. I would like you be there when I look."

"Be right there."

So we turned on Sue's computer, put in the pass word and started looking at her received and sent e-mails. The sent ones had been deleted but the incoming was still there and attached to it was the invoice that caught our attention. As description it showed "Design services" and then the amount.

We printed it out and I asked Mark "is there a way to retrieve the deleted outgoing e-mails?"

"I can't do it but I have a buddy at the police department. For a couple of hundred bucks, he'll come over, take out the hard drive, hook it up to his laptop and I would venture that we have a better than eighty percent chance of retrieving them. Our delete system for the general office computers is not very sophisticated."

"Call him please. If possible, I would like to get this done tonight."

A couple of hours later we knew it. The e-mail told whoever was at the other end that she was in place and to start sending invoices every four to five weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.