I Found a Couple – I Think I’ll Keep Them - Cover

I Found a Couple – I Think I’ll Keep Them

Copyright© 2023 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A successful businessman on his way home late one evening encounters a desperate young couple who have suffered an incredible run of bad luck. They ask him for help. He agrees to help them, but his conditions are a bit shocking. It's a mild tale by my standards, rambling and more long winded than usual. Like most of my stories there's a lot of Pollyanna in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Workplace   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Slow  

After she left I called Porter. He’s a curmudgeon but he’s a damn good lawyer. I filled him in on my meeting with Mrs. McMasters and told him what I have my people doing and the meeting I’m putting together. I’m not sure how long before I get it set up but I thought he might want to be there. He definitely wants to attend. I told him that as soon as Sara, Jess and I decide who needs to be there I’ll have them coordinate with him to work out the time and date.

We were finished with our call and I was about to hang up when he said, “Jess? The homeless waif you took in?!”

I chuckled at his reaction and replied, “Yeah. I just made her my assistant. Once she gets a little training she’s going to be my ... actually, I don’t know what her title will be. She going to be my deputy, my second in command ... whatever.”

“That was fast, Craig!”

“She’s really amazing. She and her husband both are. I replaced that traitor Chambers with him and he’s doing an amazing job. I would have lost my company and a lot of my people could have gotten very sick if it weren’t for that kid. He found the counterfeit invoice for that toxic shit McMasters smuggled in here and he pointed out all the terrible investments Chambers made with the company funds he was supposed to be investing for me. That kid really knows his shit. Talk about karma, man! Picking that half drowned couple up outside the grocery store the other night was the smartest thing I’ve ever done.”

Talking about Cody and Jess reminded me of something I wanted to bring up with Cody. After I hung up with Porter I went out, told Sara I was going down to Cody’s office for a few minutes and if anything comes up she can get me on my cell.

When I got downstairs I had to wait a few minutes. Cody was in the process of showing some of his people a faster, easier, more accurate way of doing something on their computer. I listened but didn’t understand almost any of it. The kid is really amazing. When he finished his lesson he looked up and saw me waiting. He got to his feet and said, “Sorry, Craig. I didn’t see you come in.”

“No problem. I had a couple of minutes free and wanted to ask you a question if you have the time.”

“You should have called me to your office. You don’t have to come down here to see me.”

“It was worth it. I was listening to you just now. You really are amazing, Cody. You really impress me. Let’s go into your office for minute.”

We went into his little office and closed the door. I sat in front of his desk and he went around and took his seat. He looks nervous. When I asked what the problem is he blushed and said, “I don’t know. It just feels uncomfortable, like you should be sitting here and I should be sitting where you are. And as for being impressed, I’m in awe of the way you handled that McMasters stunt. If that toxic crap had made it onto the work floor a lot of nice people could have gotten very sick ... or worse.”

“And I’d never have known about that shit, Cody, if you hadn’t found that invoice. You’re much more responsible for saving those people and my company than I am. Now, the reason I’m here. This is embarrassing, and it’s no doubt going to be even more embarrassing for you. I’m going to ask you to do something for me but I want you to understand you can feel free to say no and I’ll totally understand.

“If someone asked me to do what I’m going to ask you to do I’d refuse. I’d be too embarrassed. I’m asking because I’m curious, but mostly because I can’t be a good slave owner without more information. Jess seems to be having a very good time but I have only the vaguest idea what her fantasies are, or what her limits are. I know even less about you. And I owe you too much to ... to put you into any situations which you find offensive or repulsive or ... or whatever.

“Cody, I asked you earlier about your fantasies, about what you want to get out of our strange relationship. We never got around to your answer. It occurred to me that a better way to find out what floats your boat would be to read through the stories you’ve downloaded, the stories you used to thaw out Jess and relieve her of all those inconvenient inhibitions she was suffering from so I’m here to ask you to think about it. I’ll totally understand if you don’t want to share that file with me. Exposing yourself that way, letting someone you just met have access to your fantasies, that’s scary. I don’t think I could do it. But give it some thought, okay?”

He blushed but responded, “I don’t have to think about it, Craig. I ... we owe you everything. You could have walked around us the other night, gotten in your car and left us there; broke, cold, wet and starving. And you didn’t just feed us and give us a warm place to sleep that night. You gave us our lives back. No, that isn’t right. You replaced our old life with a fantastic new one. Jess and I have never been this happy before in our lives and you don’t even seem to realize the miracle you’re responsible for bringing about.

“You saved our lives and we will never be able to repay you for what you did for us, for what you are continuing to do for us. You should have heard Jess this morning. She wasn’t this excited on our wedding day! She loves you, we both love you. And we would both do anything in the world for you. When I get a few minutes free this morning I’ll dig my laptop out of the storage room and make a copy of that file. I trust you more than anyone I’ve ever met. I know giving you that information can only make our lives more exciting, if that’s possible.”

“I’m touched that you feel that way, Cody. But you don’t owe me anything. Bringing you two home with me was the smartest thing I’ve ever done. I don’t want you to do this because you feel obligated. You aren’t. You can say no and I’ll totally understand. It will have no impact on your lives, I swear it.”

“I understand, Craig. And you’re right. It is embarrassing to let someone have that access to my fantasies. But you’re also right that giving you that access will be to our advantage. We’re enjoying the hell out of what has happened between us in the short time since you saved us. It can only get better if you have that access to our fantasies. You’ve pretty much figured Jess out already. But you know almost nothing about me, about my kinky fantasies, of which I have many, and what my limits are. I have few. I’m a quiet, reserved person. Outwardly at least. The inner me is much different. The only way you’ll be able to figure that out is with that file because I know I’d never have the balls to tell you what you’ll be able to learn about me from going through it.”

I stood up and said, “I look forward to learning who you are, Cody. And I can promise nothing I learn about your fantasies will have any effect on our relationship or my opinion of you.

“While I’m here, I’m considering buying Trumpidiots. Mrs. McMasters came to my office this morning and offered it to me for a million. Depending on the condition of the plant and the machinery it could be worth anywhere from twenty times to nearly a hundred times that figure. If it turns out I’m interested I’m going to need you to look into their books. The bastard was on shaky ground for quite a while. It may take a genius like you to ferret out what his actual liabilities are.”

“I told you, I’m not a genius. I’m just very good at the game. But from what I’ve heard about McMasters, I have to suspect not all his company’s liabilities are going to be on his books. I hear some of the people with whom he had business dealings have a real problem with paper trails.”

I sighed and said, “Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised. I wonder if Jerry could ask around without upsetting anyone.”

“I don’t doubt it. I’ve had a chance to observe his work and I’m impressed. Jess is, too.”

I said, “See ya later,” and turned to leave but before I got to the door something occurred to me. I turned back and asked, “Do you suppose Jess has one of those fantasy files, a collection of stories she has saved because they turned her on?”

He grinned and answered, “I know how to check. I’ll have to get her PC out and hook it up. If you give her a ride home tonight I’ll tell her I have to put in a little overtime tonight. It shouldn’t take more than an hour.”

“That’s okay. I’ve been asking enough of you. I suppose I could just ask her. Going behind her back like that sounds too invasive. If we went that route she’d never be able to trust me again.”

“It is a tad devious. But I think you’d be even less apt to get a totally honest answer about some of her darker fantasies out of her than you would from me. She has changed a great deal recently but I still don’t get the impression she has shared her deepest, darkest fantasies with me even after I showed her my secret file and bared my soul to her.”

I thought about it for a minute and said, “Okay. See if you can find it. If you do, look through it and decide if letting me see it would be a problem for either of you. But it doesn’t have to be tonight. You can try to sneak it in sometime in the next week or two.”

He grinned and said, “Now that you’ve got me wondering about it I’m not sure I can wait. When I get a few minutes today I’ll dig out my laptop. I think I know where it is. I saw it when I was looking for some clothes to wear. Jess moved some things around after I finished but I have a general idea where to look. While I’m in there I’ll see if I can spot her PC and if I can get to it without too much trouble.”

I started back to my office when I got off the elevator but turned around and detoured to Jerry’s office. I explained the offer to buy Trumpidiots and asked if he knew of any way to track down off-book liabilities. If they exist I’m pretty sure I can’t be held liable for them but that doesn’t necessarily mean they wouldn’t be a concern.

He thought about it for a minute and finally replied, “I’m only going on rumors here. But from what I’ve heard, McMasters had so many regulators looking over his shoulder he cleaned up his act after you nearly bankrupted him over the Chase matter. I’ll ask around, though. I still have a few friends in low places. How soon do you need an answer?”

“Are you up to date on the details of Mrs. McMasters’ offer?”

“I think so. She wants a million, no more, no less. You’re putting together a team to look into Trumpidiots, people who know what they’re doing, to evaluate the property and the contents.

“Craig, you may not feel like you’re under any kind of pressure and you know your business better than I do. But it seems to me the sooner you decide and get that place up and running again the more apt you’ll be to have a full, well-trained workforce and the more likely you’ll still be able to get first crack at all of his customers. I wouldn’t take my time if I were you.”

“Good points. And I do want to put those people back to work as quickly as possible. But I have to make certain I’m not endangering this company and putting my people at risk.

“I think I’ll give Couchman a call and see if he sounds like someone I can trust and if he’s able to get word of the deal in the works to his people. It might be a good idea to let those people know what we’re doing and that there’s a reasonable chance they’ll soon be back at work.”

I spent nearly an hour on the phone with Couchman while Sara and Jess were going nuts trying to line all my people up for a meeting and find a time that suits everyone’s schedule. John was surprisingly agreeable and more than happy to offer as much help as he could. We talked about the condition of the plant and the condition and quality of the equipment. He admitted that he has been forced to let things slide a little after the Chase fiasco but that since then he has managed to just about fully recover from that period of austerity. I still want my people to inspect the place but I’m encouraged after our conversation.

Most helpful of all, he offered to call his supervisors and get the word out about the possible deal to put them all back to work. He even offered to attend our meeting and offered to answer any questions my people might have about Trumpidiots. I told him I’d let him know when the meeting is scheduled and I’m looking forward to meeting him.

The next few days were crazy. They were filled with meetings after meetings after meetings. Good, knowledgeable people from my plant inspected the property and the equipment. Apparently the buildings are in good condition and more than adequate for our needs. Much of the equipment needs servicing. Apparently equipment maintenance wasn’t a priority. But the machinery was inspected thoroughly and is otherwise in good condition and high quality. We’d need to do a little upgrading with some specialized equipment we’ve added to our processing but that could be accomplished in a day or two. The general consensus among the team looking into the deal is we’d be crazy not to take the deal.

Porter, Cody and Brenda pretty much took over the process of completing the transaction from there, getting all the necessary clearances, permits and licenses.

I closed the deal with Mrs. McMasters as soon as my best people worked the miracle of speeding through the maze set out by nearly every government office at every level, though I’m almost certain the Marines didn’t get involved.

After completing the paperwork, I handed Mrs. McMasters a check for a Million dollars. Several times throughout the process I had tried to talk her into letting me give her more. She always refused. When I handed her the check I told her that if at any time in the future she ever needs anything I’d be offended if she didn’t call me. She smiled and said, “Just think what a wonderful world this would be if everyone were just as wonderful as you. It has been a pleasure, Craig. Thank you.”

I gave the order to call all the workers in to get the place ready to open back up. I also made sure they were all properly trained in our procedures, especially those people in supervisory positions.

Now I have to do what I can to make sure I didn’t just make a very expensive mistake. I assigned two of the best of my people from sales to work with the sales force for what is now Kent Electronics Manufacturing Plant Number Two. I want to make certain the Trumpidiots salespeople haven’t been warped by McMasters’ lack of ethics. We don’t play the games for which that crooked bastard was well known. They contacted all their old clients, most of whom, thankfully, have heard of what we’ve been doing and have been waiting impatiently to hear from us.

All the switches were thrown less than two weeks after the deal was finalized and Kent 2 was in business. We got all that done in just under a month from the day Mrs. McMasters came to my office to offer to sell me her husband’s business. It should have taken months. I have some extraordinary people working for me. That came as no surprise. But even so I was very impressed.

The workforce of Kent 2 is happy to be employed again, especially since they all got raises to bring their salaries into line with what I’m paying the people here at Kent 1.

I have quickly come to like and trust Couchman so I put him in charge of Kent 2 since no one at Kent 1 was qualified to run the plant and nobody knew the place and the people better than John. I arranged with John to send his finance manager over to train with Cody as often as possible since I can’t clone Cody and send his clone over there. I may eventually consolidate the two finances. Most of the financial decisions will be made at Kent 1 but things like payroll and the like will be handled in-house. The big push is finally over and life can return to more or less normal.

To celebrate, I’m throwing a big party out at my place on Saturday. But for now, it’s just after ten o’clock and there’s a little treat I’ve been anticipating for nearly two weeks. I called Jess and Sara into my office and asked them if they have a few minutes to spare.

Sara sighed and said, “For the first time in two weeks, yes. God! That was amazing! Everyone in this building worked their ass off. I would have sworn it would take months to do what we got done.”

“I’m amazed, too, Sara. And I’m grateful. That’s why I’m taking you both out to lunch today. And there are going to be bonuses in your paychecks so you’ll know just how much I appreciate how much you and everyone else around here did to bring this about.”

“You don’t have to do that, Craig. It was a lot of work, but it was fun. I don’t think I’m the only one who feels that way, either. A lot of us are well aware that the primary reason you did what you did was so all those people over at Kent 2 wouldn’t be unemployed. I hope they’re aware of how much you did for them. But even if they aren’t, everyone here is. You’re a very special person, Craig Kent.”

“If you don’t cut that shit out, Sara, I’m going to have to fire you.”

Jess chuckled. Sara stuck her tongue out at me. I smiled and said, “Now, the reason I called you two in here is so I can sexually harass and molest your hot asses. Strip! It’s been a rough month and I need a little reward for all the hard work I made you guys do!”

Sara turned, rushed to the door. I nearly panicked. It looked like she was leaving. But she locked the door, turned around and as she began undressing she said, “This is all the bonus I need, boss.”

“Boss?!”

She laughed and said, “Treasure it, Craig. It’s extremely unlikely I’ll ever say it again.”

As they undressed Sara said, “It’s been a long damn month. I’ve been looking forward to when things would finally return to the new normal and you’d force yourself on us again. Would it be okay if we gave poor Jess a break this time. I doubt if I can do as good a job as she can, but every time I close my eyes I see your cock. I’ve never asked a guy if I could suck his cock before but I’d sure like to try to please that monster of yours.”

“It isn’t a monster, Sara. It’s much too friendly to be a monster. And let’s be honest here, it’s only a little bit larger than average. And I would love to look down and see my cock disappearing into your beautiful face. Not all the way, of course. I don’t want to put you in the hospital. I’m sure we can convince Jess to be your wingnut ... I mean wingman this time.”

“It may not look like a monster to you. But it’s the biggest, sexiest, most virile cock I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe you’ve kept it from me all these years after all I’ve done for you.”

I grinned and replied, “If you’ll recall, Sara, it was you that initiated this new phase of our relationship. I have never and would have never made a pass at you or any other woman who works here. That would have been totally inappropriate. I am very glad, however, that you made this possible. I didn’t hire you because you’re beautiful and super sexy. But I couldn’t help but be totally aware of it.

“I was concerned at first, afraid we’d screw up our working relationship. But by the time you left my office a long, hectic month ago I was fairly sure we were still friends. Your friendship is more important to me than your hot ass.”

She turned to Jess, smiled and said, “He has such a wonderful way with words. I wonder what else he can do with that talented tongue.”

Jess laughed and replied, “Rumor has it he’s pretty good at eating little kitties.”

They both finished undressing a couple minutes ago but are still standing in front of my desk giving me time to enjoy the fantastic view. I stood up, pushed my chair back and started unbuckling my belt. By the time I had it unfastened they were both kneeling in front of me. They finished unfastening my pants and pulling them down. They pulled my shoes off, then my pants and underwear. I sat back down in my chair, folded the arms up out of the way and spread my legs.

Sara stared at my cock for a long minute before she wrapped both hands around the base of it, sighed and quietly said, “That’s the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen. Don’t get the wrong idea. I haven’t seen all that many. I was a late starter and I always paid more attention to my studies than to my sex life. Except for a temporary job when I first got out of college so I could eat and have a place to live, this has been my only real job. I don’t get to meet a lot of nice guys, or at least nice guys who aren’t married or in a relationship.

“You may find this hard to believe, but I’ve only had sex with three men. I had sex for the first time in my sophomore year of college. That makes what we did last week all the more difficult to believe. I was exposed to a lot of firsts that day, and I loved all of them. The things the three of us did that afternoon were without a doubt the most exciting sexual experience I’ve ever had and I’ve been climbing-the-walls-horny ever since. I think about the things we did all the time. I wasn’t sure I’d have the nerve to ask but I was determined to switch places with Jess the next time we played this game. I have got to taste this sexy thing.”

“That’s very interesting, I’m happy to learn that about you. Now shut up and suck, bitch!”

She laughed and said, “God I love your nasty ass. You say the most awful things but in the nicest ways. You always make me laugh. You relax me.”

She turned to Jess and said, “If you see me turning blue feel free to offer any advice you might have.”

Then she leaned down and started kissing my cock and licking it with the tip of her tongue. She paused, leaned back and said, “I don’t know, Craig, it seemed a lot less daunting when I was watching that slut suck on it!”

“Don’t make a big deal out of it, Sara. I don’t expect to see it disappear down your throat. In fact, I probably won’t even beat you if you don’t. What you’re doing feels great. And I bet Jess can make what you’re doing even more exciting. What do you think, Jess?”

She grinned and sidled closer to Sara. She leaned down, kissed Sara’s shoulder and began running her hand lightly down her back, over her sexy ass and then reached between her legs to tease her tight little pussy.

Sara moaned and muttered, “That feels nice.”

Jess kissed her again and began to give her advice on how to suck an oversized cock. It’s obvious Sara hasn’t sucked a lot of cocks but I’m certain she just needs more practice. Until I’m able to give her more practice I asked, “Sara, are you using any kind of birth control?”

Without taking her mouth off my cock she mumbled, “Yeth.”

“If you’d like to work your way up to what you’re doing over time, I can think of something else I’d enjoy doing, something we both might enjoy. Would you like to try that instead?”

She straightened up and said, “First, I apologize for my wholly inadequate performance. It’s partly Jess’ fault, though. She made it look so easy. Second, I’ve been thinking of almost nothing else but what it would feel like to have this thing in my pussy since I watched Jess pull your pants down the last time you sexually assaulted us. Craig, I’m on my knees, which is appropriate because I’m begging you to put that big, beautiful cock in me and fuck me so hard I’ll have to be carried out of here on a stretcher.”

Jess exploded in laughter but clapped her hand over her mouth and struggled to control it. I helped them to their feet and brought out the blanket I brought in for the next time we played slap and tickle. They took it from me and spread it out on the floor while I got undressed. As I was undressing I said to Sara, “If we’re going to keep doing this I guess I’m going to have to hire a receptionist. That empty office out there makes me nervous.”

Sara nodded and as she stretched out on the blanket she said, “Me, too. But at the moment I wouldn’t care if that office was standing room only and your door was wide open. If you don’t get over here and fuck me right now I’m going to have to fire your cute ass!”

Jess chuckled and exclaimed, “Whoa! Bossy little bitch isn’t she! Are you gonna stand for that?”

I smiled and said, “No. I think I’ll see if I can’t fuck some that sass out of her.”

I’m tempted to just climb on top of her and take her violently as though I were raping her. I get the impression that’s what she’s expecting, what she wants. But looking down at that tight, juicy little pussy I just can’t. I have to taste it first. I dropped to my knees between her legs and said, “I can’t resist. I have to start with dessert.”

She moaned loudly. I’m not sure if it was disappointment or anticipation but she spread her sexy legs a little farther apart and I dove for it. No tease, no working up to it. I started eating her juicy pussy like my life depended on it.

I hope no one is in my outer office. Sara cried out loudly as soon as I began exploring her drooling pussy with my tongue and had the first of what I’m certain will be many orgasms.

Jess came to my aid. She dropped down and began kissing Sara passionately, which both muted her and added to her enjoyment. I reached up and began exploring Sara’s left boob. Jess began playing with the right one. It was all too much for Sara. She experienced a string of violent orgasms in a very short amount of time and suddenly her tightly wound little body went totally limp. She appeared to be unconscious!!

Jess and I both backed off a little and waited for Sara to come around. It didn’t take long. Soon she was blinking her eyes and mumbling, “Oh my god! Holy shit! That was ... I’ve never done that before!! Craig, can I ask Lou if you can have two wives?”

I smiled and said, “I love you, Sara. But I’m not moving to Africa or Asia so I can have a harem. On the other hand, I know Lou would enjoy it if you were join us from time to time. And we could invite you over and spend the day or even a weekend while you two, or you three tried to kill me. That way we wouldn’t have to worry about some poor innocent bystander wandering into the outer office and dying of shock.”

“Oh yeah! I like that idea!”

“Me, too. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, I remember.”

I got up on my hands and knees and began kissing my way up over Sara until I felt the head of my cock wedged up against her taint. Before either of us could adjust my aim I felt Jess’ hand as she repositioned the head of my cock and I felt it wedged in sara’s hot, wet, welcoming pussy.

She moaned and exclaimed, “God yes! Fuck me!”

“Well, okay. If you insist. I always follow your orders.”

I fought the temptation to slam my thick eight-inch cock into her like a violent rapist. Instead, I slowly eased into her a millimeter at a time enjoying the way her hot, moist, extremely tight pussy enveloped me. I didn’t have much more than the head of it in her before she shuddered violently and began to murmur, “Oh my god! It’s so big! Oh Jesus, Jess! I’ve never felt anything like it! Please, Craig, please let me be your slave, too. If I thought I’d never experience this feeling again ... please Craig!”

I bent my head down and kissed her. I’m much taller than she is so it wasn’t easy. She wrapped her arms around my neck tilted her head back and stretched to assist me and we kissed like lovers while I sped up and began fucking her hard. When we finally broke the kiss, in between my own passionate moans and panting breaths I replied, “We can talk about this later when you’re in your right mind. I’ll admit I like the idea. If you’re serious and still want that when you aren’t being fucked I believe I’ll accept your offer. You should know, though, that it won’t be just me. You’ll also be eating Lou’s pussy and you’ll be fucking and sucking off anyone else it amuses me to make you have sex with.”

As I was telling her some of the things she’d be required to do for me, under her breath she was chanting, “Yes! Yes! Oh god yes!!”

I glanced over at Jess. She’s grinning like crazy. When our eyes met she quietly asked, “Cody and I will still be your slaves, too, right?”

I turned my head and kissed her lightly while still fucking my beautiful secretary and said, “I would very much like that. I’ve become very fond of both of you. But we’ll discuss it when Cody is around. I don’t think that’s a decision you should be making independently.”

She kissed my shoulder and made things much more difficult for me then. She reached down between my legs and began to caress my now rapidly moving balls making it very difficult to hold off until Sara climaxed. Fortunately, right about then Sara enjoyed the first of a long string of orgasms. I managed to hold off until it looked like she was winding down and I couldn’t hold back any longer. I groaned loudly and exclaimed, “I’m cumming!!” And I did.

I gave Jess a couple of minutes to clean Sara’s pussy. When it looked like Sara had calmed down I asked, “Now that the passion of the moment has passed I want you to give more thought to your offer to be my slave. I want you to remind yourself that a relationship like that can take up more of your time than you might anticipate.

“Another thing to consider is that you seem to be unduly impressed by my cock. I admit I’m blessed with a cock which is slightly larger than average, but only slightly. And even if I had a twelve-inch cock that wouldn’t be a reason to enter into a relationship.

“But I think the most important thing to consider is that if we all agree to give it a try our relationship will never be more than sexual, when we’re not just being friends and co-workers, of course. I wouldn’t want our real-life relationships to change.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.