I Found a Couple – I Think I’ll Keep Them - Cover

I Found a Couple – I Think I’ll Keep Them

Copyright© 2023 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A successful businessman on his way home late one evening encounters a desperate young couple who have suffered an incredible run of bad luck. They ask him for help. He agrees to help them, but his conditions are a bit shocking. It's a mild tale by my standards, rambling and more long winded than usual. Like most of my stories there's a lot of Pollyanna in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Workplace   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Slow  

I pulled her out of the office and said, “I have an errand to run before we eat. Jerry and Jess are going to get us a table at the café.”

“That’s fine. But when do I get taken advantage of?”

I chuckled and responded, “For the last three years. And for the rest of your life.”

“Oh yeah, you used me terribly. God, Craig! You’ve made me so happy. I love you so much.”

“Even though I’m evil?”

“That’s one of the things I love most about you.”

I drove to the jewelry store I always use when I’m buying a present for Sara for Christmas or her birthday or Secretaries Day, or whatever, and where I buy presents for Lou though she keeps trying to make me stop buying things for her.”

I parked in front of the jewelry store and turned off the engine. She said, “You had better be buying something for Sara.”

“Of course. It’s her birthday and I almost forgot all about it.”

She looks skeptical but she didn’t say anything. We entered the store. The owner looked up, smiled and said, “Mr. Kent! It’s good to see you again. What can I do for you today?”

I pulled Lou up to the counter and pointed at a display of engagement rings and wedding rings. “I’d like to see what you have in a three-ring set.”

Lou whispered, “No! Craig! You don’t have to do this!”

I turned, took her in my arms and said, “No. Of course I don’t. But I want to. Lou, there was something that got left out of our little discussion yesterday. The word marriage. I just turned thirty. I thought there was something wrong with me, that I couldn’t fall in love, that I’d never want to get married. It turns out what was wrong with me was that I was just stupid. I’ve loved you for years and I didn’t even realize it!

“You said something yesterday, just kidding around. You said something was one of the things you love about me. I knew you were just kidding. But when you said it ... I don’t know, it was like my eyes were suddenly opened. The realization that I’ve loved you almost since I met you washed over me and absolutely took my breath away. It stunned me. I mentioned I have feelings for you to Sara this morning and she said it was about time. She said everyone who knows us knows I love you and they’ve known it for a long time. I’m sorry I was too stupid to realize it sooner. But I know it now. I love you with all my heart. Lou, will you please marry me?”

There are tears running down her cheeks. She leaned her forehead against my chest and whispered, “God yes! I never thought this day would come. I have loved you so much for so long. I know I’m not g...”

I put my fingers over her mouth and growled, “If you ever say that again, if you finish that sentence, I will blister your ass. You won’t be able to sit down for a month. I swear to god!”

She straightened up, wiped her tears away with a tissue the jeweler handed her and said, “Okay. I sleep on my side anyway.”

We hugged and kissed passionately for a moment and finally I pulled back and said, “Come on. We have some shopping to do and we have friends waiting for us at the café.”

It didn’t take long to choose a ring set. Our tastes are so similar we quickly agreed on the trio we like the most. The jeweler measured our fingers and said we could pick my wedding ring up in two days. He has her size in stock but he’ll have to get mine from the designer. I put her engagement ring on her finger, paid and we hurried to the café. I noticed on the way she alternated between staring at her ring and staring at me. I would have held her hand on the way but she couldn’t take her eyes off the ring long enough so I just watched her and loved her with all my heart.

We joined Jerry and Jess at the café. We didn’t say anything. We just sat down and I asked them if they had decided if Jess is going to take the job and if so, who’s going to do what. While Lou and I started going over the lunch menu, in a very excited voice Jess answered, “I very much want the job. If you decide to hire me, Jerry and I decided I’ll function as office manager while he’s out playing Sherlock Holmes. But of course, he’ll be in charge. I expect to learn enough about the company and the job that if you don’t change your mind I’ll hopefully be able to slide into Marty’s job when you fire his rotten ass. And of course, we decided one of my additional duties will be to suck his cock and fuck him whenever he’s in the mood. You, too, of course Craig.”

She took a sip of her drink and started to choke. When she finally got that under control she asked, “Is there something you guys forgot to mention?”

Our waitress showed up just then. We all ordered. As soon as she walked away I explained, “I drugged her and while she was out of it I slipped a rock on her hand so she can’t get away.”

Jess turned to Jerry and said, “Good news, dude! Looks like you only have to share me with my husband.”

Lou shook her head and said, “Bullshit. You’re still our slave and Craig can fuck your skanky ass any damn time and any damn place he wants.”

She turned to me and asked, “You get that, right?”

“I’m only going to ask you one more time, Lou. You’re certain? This really doesn’t bother you?”

“Not in the least. It excites me. And what about the reverse?”

“I was trying to plan out how I was going to trick you into it. And it won’t just be Cody, either. I bet Jerry would love a piece of your hot ass.”

Jerry cleared his throat and said, “Fuck the boss’ wife?! Do I look stupid?!”

“It’s okay Jerry. I’m a big pervert, just like you. I promise to only cut your pay a little bit.”

He shrugged and said, “I guess I can afford it. The cost of gas seems to be slowly dropping again.”

Our food arrived and we behaved ourselves until the waitress left. As soon as she walked away I asked Jerry, “I probably shouldn’t ask you this in front of her but I’m going to anyway, you’re satisfied? You think you can work with this dumb broad?”

“Actually, I was impressed. I may have trouble giving her back to you when things settle down. Lately I seem to be spending far too much time doing what is going to be her job and not nearly enough time doing my primary job.”

“It’s your own damn fault! Why the hell didn’t you say something?!”

Jerry grinned and said, “You know I hate to go to your office and disturb one of your naps.”

Lou chuckled and said, “He is cute when he’s sleeping. He looks so innocent. And he doesn’t snore!”

“I sure get picked on a lot for a guy who’s all powerful!”

When they stopped laughing I asked Jess, “When do you want to start work?”

“A month ago.”

“Nope. Can’t do that. If I could somehow make that happen I wouldn’t have your sexy ass to play with.”

She smiled and said, “Oh yeah! Can’t have that! Tomorrow?”

“Don’t you need a few days to get your clothes out of that storage room?”

She thought about that for a minute before responding, “I guess you’re right. I love my new clothes but I suppose they’re inappropriate for the office. Damn it.”

“I love your attitude. How about if you wear one of the new outfits one or two days a week?”

“I guess. I can start getting people used to seeing me like this a little bit at a time until I can wear my new clothes all the time.”

“Okay, that works for me. Just one more thing to decide. How much do I pay your ass?”

She looks shocked. She wasn’t even thinking about money. She sat there looking very confused for a couple of minutes. Jerry came to her rescue. “She’s going to manage my office until you get rid of Benedict Marty. Then she’ll either take Marty’s job or I’ll refuse to let you take her back and she’ll become my boss. Shouldn’t you pay her what you’re paying that bastard?”

“OH NO!! I’m sorry. No, really. I’m just going to be learning the job. I have no experience as a manager. Just ... I don’t know, maybe twenty or twenty-five a year. I may be terrible at it!”

I reached over, took her hand in mine and said, “Jess, you began impressing me the night I brought you home. You’re smart. You’re educated. You’re able to handle impossible situations. And you’re one of the most honest and honorable people I know. If I remember correctly, Marty is making right around a hundred thousand a year, give or take a dollar or two. That seems like a pretty fair starting salary. What do you think, Jerry?”

He leered at Jess and said, “Considering what her extra duties are going to be I’d say you’re underpaying her. But she really impressed me. I’m looking forward to working with her, even when she’s wearing her old clothes. If she’s as good as I think she is I know she’ll earn it.”

“No, please Craig. Be reasonable. You’ve already done so much for us. I...”

She couldn’t finish. She covered her face with her hands and quietly sobbed, “This can’t be happening! Life cannot be this wonderful!”

I squeezed her hand and said, “It’s about time life lightened up on you and Cody. You’re two very good people who got a really rotten deal. It’s about time the cards started going your way.”

I glanced at my watch and said, “Jerry, I need to get back to work. Let me know if anything comes up. When you get back to work would you take Jess to personnel and make it official?”

“Sure, no problem.”

I stood up, helped Lou to her feet and said to him, “By the way, lunch is on you.”

He glanced at Jess and said, “I guess that’s only fair considering what you’ve dropped in my lap.”

We had our own lab analyze the counterfeit raw materials. They estimated it would take a few days to perform a thorough testing. But I got a call from the lab just after three o’clock. Jill, the genius running the lab said that not only is the material substandard but it contains high levels of hazardous materials and should not be handled without hazmat suits. Anyone who has been in close contact with it will need to be tested and monitored.

I was mad before. Now I’m furious. I’m going to put that son of a bitch out of business! Jill is going to see to my people and ensure the material is isolated and secured. I called Jerry to tell him. He informed me the rental truck which delivered the material has been traced to Trumpidiots and the assistant driver has been identified as one of McMasters Security men. I asked if he’s positive. When he said he has absolute proof I told him I’m calling the cops. He said he had been just about to call me when I called. The FBI is already on the way and the EPA and Homeland Security have been notified.

I made a list of everyone I could think of who may have any information to contribute to the investigation and called them or their supervisors, as appropriate. They’re going to have to call their families and tell them they’re going to be getting home late tonight. I assured them they’ll get paid overtime for however long this is going to take. I asked them to assemble in our small cafeteria if they can be spared prior to the end of the shift. I called Jerry again, read him my list and asked if I left anyone out. He added a few more names to the list and said he’d make sure they’ll be there. Then I asked to speak to Jess. When she came on the line I asked if she has a driver’s license. When she said she does I told her to get Cody’s car keys from him. She’ll have to drive herself home tonight. Cody will be coming home with me.

She answered hesitantly, “Um ... Craig, I haven’t even ridden in that thing yet. I’m not sure I can drive it.”

I chuckled and replied, “Okay, let’s try this. After the parking lot empties out try driving it around for a few minutes. Just drive it like a regular car. It isn’t a spaceship. If you aren’t comfortable I’ll have Lou come and get you. If I don’t hear from you I’ll assume you figured it out.”

“Okay,” she said, again very tentatively, “But if I wreck that thing it’ll be a month or two before I can pay for it.”

I laughed and said, “It’s insured. Make sure you wear your seatbelt. Oh! And I’ve been anxious to find out how your first afternoon at your new job is going. Are you having fun?”

“Fuck yes! Jerry is a real trip and he’s almost as well hung as you are! That aside, though, I love this job! You may have to move me to Marty’s office at gunpoint after you fire him.”

“I’m tempted to tell you I’ll let you stay there but after listening to you I’m not sure either one of you would get anything done if I do that. And I imagine there’s only so much of that sort of thing Cody is going to put up with.”

She sighed and said, “Yeah. I do worry about hurting him. I know he’s a big pervert. But no amount of fun is worth ruining my marriage to the perfect man.”

“Smart girl. See you tonight. And call me if you chicken out and need a ride home.”

The next six hours were a confusing madhouse. I have no idea how many agents showed up and I was never certain how many government agencies were represented. There were initially twenty-eight of us from the plant and the offices but most of those were just employees who were exposed to the hazardous materials McMaster had his people obtain, prepare and deliver to us. My people were interviewed briefly, signed statements and were sent home. I had someone call out and order a truck full of pizzas and soft drinks for my employees and the agents conducting the investigation.

The number of people from my company was quickly whittled down to eleven. I was one of the first to be interviewed. I pointed out to the agents doing my interview that at least two of the people working for me are strongly suspected of being a part of what is obviously a conspiracy to destroy my company. That information was conveyed to the agents interviewing Marty and Cooper, the two men we suspect are involved. Armed with that information the agents quickly broke both men and they gave up McMaster and several high-ranking individuals who work for him. By the time the pizza was all eaten the agents had everything they needed.

The investigators still have to track down the people who provided McMaster with the hazardous materials with which he infused the counterfeit raw materials he snuck into my plant and which may have sickened several of my people. It’s pretty much a certainty my company would have been driven right out of business. It’s unlikely any of my customers would have been able to buy from me again if I provided them with a dangerous product.

Before the interviews were over, trucks arrived from the EPA. They took away all the contaminated materials and decontaminated the room in which we locked them up as well as the area in which they were initially stored.

It was just after eleven o’clock when the agents thanked us for our patience and left after advising everyone there would very likely be follow-up interviews and requests for clarification. I made a list of everyone who was still there, thanked them and promised them there would be an extra dollar in each of their paychecks. Then I told Cooper and Marty to report to my office first thing in the morning.

Marty said, “That won’t be necessary. I quit. But before I leave I wanted to apologize. I got greedy. I don’t know what’s going to happen to me but I guess I got it coming. I do want to say that I had no idea that crazy son of a bitch was going to sneak hazardous materials in here and expose everyone to that shit. He told me it was going to be substandard stuff like the crap you caught him using and almost put him out of business.”

“And that was okay with you? McMasters was going to put us out of business. Your friends were going to be unemployed. And that was okay with you?”

Marty at least had the decency to blush. He shook his head and left without another word.

I turned to look at Cooper. He has been standing off to the side listening to Marty. He looked like he wanted to say something but after a long pause he just turned and left. Pretty soon, Jerry, Cody and I were the only people remaining. We stood there in silence for a minute before I asked Jerry, “Except for the possible health problems some of our people may have to deal with, do you think that’s it?”

He nodded and said, “Yeah. I wouldn’t be surprised if they locked McMasters up for the rest of his fucking life. He must have gone pure bat-shit crazy, Craig. The shit he pulled ... that shit isn’t normal.”

I nodded and thanked him again for his excellent work. Then I turned to Cody and said, “Come on. Let’s go home. It’s been a long, hard day.”

But before he moved he responded, “You know, Craig, this is going to put Trumpidiots out of business. You might want to look into increasing your sales staff.”

“We can talk about that tomorrow. I don’t even want to think about it now. I’m more concerned with all those poor bastards who work for McMasters and didn’t do anything wrong but are suddenly going to be unemployed.”

He smiled and said, “Yeah, that would be the first thing to come to your mind, wouldn’t it. You’re an amazing human being. You wish you could do for everyone in the world what you’ve done for Jess and me. I’m truly honored to know you.”

Jerry punched him in the shoulder and said, “Cut that out, Cody. The bastard has a big enough head now. Poor guy has to go to the bathroom outside because his head won’t fit into the stalls in the men’s room.”

I just shook my head and headed for the door. As we walked toward the door I asked Jerry, “Do you think there are any more McMasters people working here?”

“If there are we’ll find out soon. The lead agent, Larson, promised to send me over copies of all the statements for my files as well as their interview with McMasters and any statements he makes. Don’t tell anybody that. He isn’t allowed to do that but we’ve known each other for years and he knows he can trust me. If we have more traitors here we’re going to find out soon enough. But even if there are more of them it won’t matter. They can’t do anything more to damage us ... I don’t think.”

Cody interjected, “That’s assuming I can get your assets reinvested as quickly as possible. You could take a hit there if anything comes out before I can get you out of that trash Chambers saddled you with.”

On the way home Cody and I talked it over and decided it’s best if he continues his audit in order to avoid the possibility of anymore unpleasant surprises or any hidden bombs that might go off and damage the company.

When we entered the kitchen we were pleasantly surprised to find Lou and Jess waiting for us, both totally naked and looking beautiful. I kissed them both when they welcomed us home. Cody kissed Jess but when he didn’t offer to kiss Lou she closed in, took him in her arms and planted a big wet one on him. It was pretty amusing. He blushed like a virgin bride.

Lou asked us if we want anything to eat. I told her about the pizzas and asked her for a large, strong drink. She made one for Cody and me and we sat down and told them all about our evening. Jess has already told Lou about the phony raw materials.

It didn’t take long to tell them about our evening. It isn’t like we heard anyone’s interview. We told them what we know and answered a few questions. Then I said to Jess, “Marty quit. I imagine you’re more than intelligent enough to replace him without any further training. I’m going to leave it up to you. If you want to stay down the hall working with Jerry I’m fine with that. If you want to take over Plant Management it’s yours. Do you want to talk it over with Jerry or do you have an opinion?”

She sighed and responded, “I like Jerry. I’ve enjoyed working with him for the admittedly very brief time I was there and I learned a lot from him in that very short amount of time. He’s a good man, smart, patient, and very amusing. I know I’d like to continue working with him but the truth is, now that McMasters is no longer a problem and the traitors are pretty much rooted out I don’t think Jerry is going to need me.

“His is a very specialized and very low-key department and he runs it well. I would suggest, however, that his poor secretary is really overworked. That poor thing spends her entire day up to her elbows in alligators. She isn’t the mental midget Jerry hinted at, but I don’t think she could handle the job of office manager. It might be nice if you provided her with an assistant, though. Jerry spends a lot of time running around the plant or off the property chasing down leads. That poor girl is left answering all the phone calls and complaints and walk-ins, doing all the typing and filing and filling out the reports that need to be submitted regularly. She’s doing the work of at least two people.”

“Thank you, Jess. I wasn’t aware of that. Obviously I need to start taking a few less naps and get out of the office more. I’ll take care of it first thing tomorrow morning. So, I guess that means you’re going to move to Property Management?”

She sighed and said, “Do you suppose that’s as boring as it sounds?”

I chuckled and said, “It does sound pretty boring, doesn’t it. You know, Marty has, or had, a young woman working for him who didn’t have a title or any additional authority but she has a lot on the ball and she always took over for Marty when he was off or out of the office. Jerry told me he hasn’t found any sign that anyone working under Marty was in collusion with him. How about if we try this? I’ll put her in charge of that department. You come upstairs and work with me. I don’t have a second in command. You come work with me. You’ll be my assistant until you learn my job and learn how I like things done. When you’re ready I’ll make you my deputy, my Vice President. Whenever I’m not around you’ll be in charge. Does that sound any more interesting?”

She just stared at me in shock for a very long time. Cody is just as shocked. Lou is trying very hard not to smile from ear to ear. Jess paused long enough that I was about to ask Lou to throw cold water on her to bring her around when she quietly said, “Craig...” She paused, took a deep breath and continued, “that is, of course, an amazing offer. You truly are the second most wonderful man I’ve ever met. I would truly love to take you up on it. But I can’t do that to you. I just recently graduated from college. I have no management experience. And I’m sure the people who work for you would think you’d lost your fucking mind if we did what you just suggested. Thank you, though. You can’t even imagine how very flattered I am. The thought of accepting your offer has my pussy running like a faucet. But I like you too much and respect you too much to do that to you.”

I chuckled and said, “So it’s settled. Starting tomorrow you’ll be my assistant. I’m pretty sure you’ll find that a pussy running like a faucet is an asset in your new position. But that position isn’t going to be the only position you assume. You’re still a hottie but that isn’t why I want you to work in my office. You’re smart, you’re hard working, you’re honest, you’re very observant and you care about people. I can’t imagine a better person for the job than you. You will, of course, stick to the dress code we discussed earlier. Cody, Jess, any questions?”

“But ... Craig I...”

“I take it that’s a no from you, Jess. Cody?”

Cody still looks nearly as shocked as Jess. He sighed and to Jess he said, “Jess, please don’t take this the wrong way. You know I have nothing but respect for you. And I agree with Craig, I don’t doubt for a second you’d be perfect for that job.”

But then he turned to me and said, “Craig, I respect you more than I can say and I will be forever in your debt for what you’ve done for us. For that reason, I have to ask, have you considered how the people you work with are going to react? They don’t know Jess. They don’t know how smart she is, what a hard worker she is. Maybe not everyone, but a lot of people will almost certainly look at her, see her youth, her beauty, her sexy clothing, and they’ll think sex is the only reason she got that job. And they’ll lose respect for you for putting her in that position of authority. Maybe you should think about it for a while.”

“You’re probably right, Cody. That’s going to be the initial impression people get. But I’m not going to introduce her as my second in command. She’s going to start out as my executive assistant. There’s no doubt in my mind, however, that with the qualities I’ve seen her exhibit she’ll very quickly impress people, just like she has impressed me and Jerry, and you, of course. And if it turns out she’s just a sexy moron in disguise I can just let her continue to be my assistant. But we all know that isn’t the case. You aren’t just concerned about having to work for her are you Cody?”

He chuckled and replied, “Are you kidding?! I’ve been letting her order me around since the day we met. I know my place in life.”

Jess just rolled her eyes.

I smiled but said, “I know Jess. Typical male bullshit. I happen to know you’re very good at taking orders. Stand up and let us all have a better look at that hot bod of yours.”

She tried very hard to act embarrassed and reluctant as she slowly pushed her chair back and stood up. She’s probably expecting me to order her to suck my cock or to bend her over the table and fuck her. She’s certainly desirable but that isn’t what I have in mind.

When she looked at me to see what I want from her I said, “Cody really saved my ass today, Jess. If it weren’t for him a lot of my people would have gotten very sick and I would almost certainly have been driven out of business and into bankruptcy. One of his rewards is that for the next week you are going to be his total slave. You are going to obey his every command. I’m going to encourage him to experience every kinky fantasy he has ever read about and gotten a hard-on. I mean that, Jess. If he wants to watch you in the middle of a gang bang, if he wants to take you out to the high school and strip you down so you can fuck the football team, if he wants to cover your beautiful body in hot piss, if he wants to watch you fuck a dog, or if he just wants to fuck your tight, hot, sexy ass all night long. Anything and everything he wants you’re to do without question and without hesitation. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

She sounds shocked, maybe even a little scared. But looking in her eyes I swear I see excitement. I don’t imagine it would have been all that difficult for Cody to get her to do all those things anyway. Well, maybe not the dog.

To Cody I said, “I understand you aren’t a natural dominant and the idea of treating your lovely wife the way I just described makes you uncomfortable. But I also know you have some kinky fantasies. I imagine most people do, though most people are too afraid to admit it, especially to their loved ones whose opinion of them matters the most to them. I’m pretty sure, though, that if you do what I’ve just ordered Jess to allow you to do you’ll enjoy it and when it’s all over you’ll be a lot closer.

Since I ordered her to do anything and everything I know she’ll do what you tell her. I’m hoping once you’ve tried it and broken the ice you’ll find you enjoy it and being a dominant isn’t so hard after all. I enjoy using and humiliating your beautiful wife. But I must confess I have concerns. In the back of my mind lives a nagging little voice insisting it would be much better for your marriage if you became the dominant man in her life so I want you to at least give it a try.

“Remember, she has always wanted you to take control. She has kinky fantasies, too. You don’t have to change who you are. You don’t have to act like a swaggering asshole. Just think of something that turns you on, maybe something simple at first. Something you’d never have the nerve to suggest because you don’t want her to think less of you. I can almost guarantee you’ll both enjoy it.

“Tell me, Cody, have you ever read a story about a guy pissing on some cunt and gotten turned on?”

His face turned dark red. He looked over at Jess for a second or two, then turned back to me, sighed and nodded. He looked directly at me, deliberately avoiding looking at Jess’ face when he said, “Yes. I’ve read stories about ... about that. And yes, some of them turned me on.”

I smiled and admitted, “Some of them have turned me on, too. Jess, tell me your honest reaction. How do you feel about being ordered to do all those nasty things?”

She couldn’t have gotten any darker red than she already is. She looked down at the floor and almost whispered, “Some of those things turn me on, or at least the idea of doing some of those things turns me on. But what really excites me is the idea of having someone who gets stimulated by humiliating me that way making me do them no matter how I feel about it.”

I’m pretty sure Cody already knew her answer but I think he needed to hear it coming from her.

The room was silent for a long moment before Cody put his arms around Jess and said, “It would be one thing to have some arrogant asshole you don’t have feelings for making you do those things. But how would you feel about me if I made you do that kinky shit? I’m the guy who’s supposed to protect you, keep you safe ... although I guess I’ve been doing a piss poor job of that lately.”

For a couple seconds there it looked like she was going to slap the shit out of him. But she shook it off and quietly said, “We’re going to have a long talk about that later. I thought you were over that bullshit. Do you really believe I think you’re powerful enough to singlehandedly drive the two companies we worked for out of town?!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.