I Found a Couple – I Think I’ll Keep Them - Cover

I Found a Couple – I Think I’ll Keep Them

Copyright© 2023 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A successful businessman on his way home late one evening encounters a desperate young couple who have suffered an incredible run of bad luck. They ask him for help. He agrees to help them, but his conditions are a bit shocking. It's a mild tale by my standards, rambling and more long winded than usual. Like most of my stories there's a lot of Pollyanna in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Workplace   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Slow  

It’s a little late, almost ten o’clock. I’m on my way home from one serious bitch of a day at work. It was such a bad day I’m tempted to quit and I own the damn place! It’s been raining hard all day but it looks like it’s finally starting to clear up. I was almost home when I remembered I promised Lou I’d pick up some half-and-half for our morning coffee. I pulled in and parked in front of the grocery store I always use. They close in about ten minutes but that’s all the time I’ll need.

I parked my Bentley as close to the door as I could and hurried inside. The place is almost empty. As I walked toward the dairy section I smiled and waved to the young woman at the one open register waiting to close up and go home.

I grabbed a couple quarts of half-and-half and hurried back to the checkout. The cute young woman waiting for me to check out joked, “Isn’t it past your bedtime, Mr. Kent?”

I chuckled and replied, “Hours past, Tawny. But if I don’t get some cream I won’t have coffee in the morning. I won’t be able to go to work. I’ll have to fire me. I won’t be able to shop here. The store will go bankrupt and you’ll be out of a job. I’m doing this for you!”

She laughed and replied, “A true prince among men. If you really want to do something for me give me the keys to that sexy car you’re tooling around in.”

“Can’t do that. But if you promise to be careful I’ll let you wash and wax it on your day off.”

She rolled her eyes, smiled and said, “Best offer I’ve had all day.”

She’s a very beautiful and personable young woman. I doubt very much that’s the best offer she’s had all day.

I was startled when as soon as I stepped out of the store I found a young couple apparently waiting for me just outside. The young woman stood in front of me staring intently down at the sidewalk. Very timidly she almost whispered, “Excuse me, sir. We, my husband and I, we ... we’re desperate. We have no money and we’ve been evicted. We’ve lost everything. We’re cold and wet. We’re hungry. We ... I’m sorry. I don’t know how to say this. I’ve never done this before. If you could ... we need help. If there’s anything you ... please.”

I looked them over a little more closely. They appear to be in their mid-twenties, give or take a couple of years. They’re soaking wet, shivering, and they certainly do look desperate. They aren’t bad looking. Even soaking wet the young woman looks pretty hot. I’m not normally a sucker for panhandlers. To be honest, sometimes I’m not a very nice person. I’m not an ogre but I’ve gotten a bit hard since college when I started my own business and quickly learned if I didn’t toughen up I’d never make a success of it. I would normally have just kept on walking but something about that woman ... oh, what the hell. This might just get interesting.

I glanced at my watch. Two minutes to closing time. I said, “Wait here. I’ll be right back.”

I went back inside the store. Tawney asked, “Forget something?”

“No. I ran into a couple of strays outside.”

I picked up a couple of plastic raincoats from the display by the door for people who get caught out in the rain and need a raincoat or umbrella. I paid for them and went back outside. The destitute couple is still waiting. I handed a raincoat to each of them. They obviously wonder if that’s the extent of the help I intend to offer but I said, “Put those on. I don’t want you messing up my leather seats.” After they put them on I guided them to my car.

I stopped on the passenger side of the car, turned and looked at them thoughtfully for a moment while they watched me nervously. I’m not sure where the idea which popped into my head so suddenly came from. I haven’t been thinking about sex, certainly not kinky sex. But I finally made up my mind and said, “If you come with me I’ll help you put your lives back together. You’ll have food to eat and a warm place to stay. But I’ll be honest with you. I’m not a nice person. I’m a bit of a pervert. I’m not doing this because I’m a good Samaritan. I’m doing it because you, young lady, are very sexy and because I’ve always thought it would be hot to have an innocent young couple to use and abuse.

“If you get in this car you’ll become my property. I’ll use you and abuse you. You won’t be harmed. But you will be humiliated. You will lose the ability to say no.”

They stood there with the appropriate expressions of shock on their faces while I pulled out my wallet. I removed a fifty-dollar bill, held it up and said, “If you prefer you may have this fifty-dollar bill and disappear into the dark. It won’t last you very long but you know that. The choice is yours.”

I glanced at my watch and said, “You have five minutes to decide. If you choose to come with me I want you,” I nodded at the wife, “to get in the front seat.”

I turned to the husband and said, “You get in the back. And make damn sure those plastic raincoats are between your asses and my leather seats.”

I handed the fifty-dollar bill to the girl and said, “Five minutes.” Then I went around, got in the car, started it and turned the heat on. It’s obvious if they accept my outrageous offer they could use the warmth. They look chilled to the bone.”

I watched them in my mirror. At first they just stared at each other. Just when I figured they’d never be able to decide, they held a brief, surprisingly quiet, unemotional discussion which only lasted about two minutes. Then they stared at each other for a minute before she turned and opened the passenger door. I watched as she carefully gathered the raincoat under her ass and sat down. While she was closing her door and fastening her seatbelt I watched her husband staring at her. It’s obvious he desperately doesn’t want to get in the car. But he sure as hell doesn’t want me to drive off down the road with his wife. With about a second to spare he climbed in behind his wife and buckled up.

I put the car in gear but before I could drive off she reached over and tried to return the fifty dollars. I said, “Keep it. It will serve as a reminder you had a choice and chose to submit.”

The young woman and I looked into each other’s eyes for a few seconds. I can’t really read her. She looks confused and scared. Just maybe not as scared as I would have expected from a young married woman who has just been told she would be humiliated and made to submit to a strange man.

I left her to her thoughts and drove off toward my house. Not a word was spoken on the twenty-minute ride. I can almost feel how tense they are. It’s amusing. But this is a situation in which I never actually expected I’d ever find myself. I have no idea what I’m going to do or how I’m going to actually treat them. I have a lot of plans to make. I’m tempted to reach over and run my hand up the girl’s leg just to see how she’ll react. Well, to see how she’ll react and for the pleasure of running my hand up a pretty girl’s leg. But I decided it’s better to wait and give her time to think, to anticipate.

I believe I mentioned I’ve become successful in my business. I’m not much older than these two. My thirtieth birthday was a month ago. I started with nothing but a mountain of student loan debt. Thanks to a little luck, a few original ideas and a lot of hard work, in less than ten years I’ve become a multimillionaire. I’m no Gates or Musk but I’ve reached the point where I can drop a couple million on a good deal or a piece of property and not really worry about it.

I’ve poured myself into my business and as a result I have very little personal life. I’ve never been married. I date, but only very rarely and not all in quite a while. It’s only in the last six months or so that I’ve begun to pull back a little and start making some time for myself. I have more money than I could ever spend, but no life. It’s harder than I thought it would be to withdraw from the intense life I’ve been living but I’m finally starting to slow down and enjoy some of the fruits of my labors. I’ve managed to hire some very good people who don’t need a lot of supervision. There were also some not so good people but for the most part they’ve been weeded out. As a result, except for this awful day when I felt like I was getting shot at from all sides, my little empire is pretty much running on cruise control now.

My Bentley is one of those little “fruits” I’m enjoying. My home is another. I turned off the quiet secondary road onto my driveway and stopped to wait while the electric gate slowly opened in response to the signal I sent it. They didn’t actually gasp when they looked up the long driveway and saw my little mansion at the top of the hill. But I saw her jaw drop. I don’t know what they were expecting but it certainly wasn’t a thirty-thousand-square-foot mansion surrounded by sixty acres of manicured and landscaped lawn with a rather large lake serving as the eastern border of my property.

I smiled as I thought what a shame it is I don’t have a dungeon in the basement. That might have amused them. Maybe I should look into having one put in. I didn’t think of it when I was working with the architect before the place was built. I never expected to own any slaves. On the other hand, I’m not into pain, giving or receiving, so a dungeon would be a waste of good storage space.

I pulled into the garage and got out of the car. I pointed to a trashcan and told them to dispose of the raincoats. After making sure my seats are dry I led my nervous young guests inside. As soon as I stepped inside, Lou, my live-in housekeeper, girl Friday and best friend, met me and without a glance at the young couple following me she asked if I’d like anything. She knows I didn’t eat dinner this evening. As it turns out I’m too tired to eat but we often have a glass of wine or two in the evening before going to bed. Two glasses may not be enough after a day like the one I just had.

I nodded in the direction of the couple behind me and said, “I imagine those two are very hungry. How hard would I have to beat you to get you to rustle them up something?”

She chuckled and said, “A good spanking oughta do it.” She turned to them and asked, “What would you folks like?”

They looked back and forth between me and Lou and the girl finally answered, “Anything. Something simple. We haven’t eaten since breakfast yesterday.”

Lou tried not to react but her eyes got big when she heard that. She shook her head and headed for the kitchen. I told them to follow her and I followed them to put the half-and-half in the refrigerator. It wasn’t until she turned around to discuss their options she saw how wet they are. She murmured, “Oh crap! You two are soaked to the skin! You must be freezing! Come with me. Craig, I need your robe.”

I’m tempted to tell her I want them naked. It only makes sense to start breaking them in when they’re in their most desperate condition. But I don’t want them to get sick so I went up to my room and brought down a warm robe. I took a seat at the kitchen island when I returned. Lou came out of her large suite off the kitchen to get the robe. I handed it to her but she stood there looking at me funny for a moment before saying, “I’m washing their clothes. Since they’re all those poor kids have they’ll need them in the morning. They told me you brought them here to be your sex slaves.”

I grinned and nodded.

Instead of the disapproving glare I was expecting she smiled and said, “They’re pretty hot. Wait ‘til you see her naked. I mean really! That girl is “Playboy” hot. You ever have a slave before?”

I shook my head.

She started to turn to take the robe back to her suite but she paused, turned back and asked, “What are you going to do with a male sex slave?”

“I have no idea. But whatever it is he probably isn’t going to like it.”

She chuckled and said, “I always suspected you were a pervert. That’s one of the many things I like about you. But I think I may have underestimated you. This is gonna get interesting! I have a request. Can I help?”

“You know me. I need all the help I can get. You never pass up an opportunity to point that out to me.”

I’m not totally surprised by her reaction. Lou and I have gotten to know each other pretty well since my house was built three years ago and I hired her to run it. She was only twenty-two when I hired her but she impressed the hell out of me right from the start. She has taken on a lot of responsibility. She doesn’t do it all alone, of course. The place is too big. She has hired people who come in when I’m working and do whatever she determines needs to be done. I rely on her and she never lets me down. We have become very close friends. We have a lot in common.

Lou took my robe into her suite. The three of them returned to the kitchen in a couple minutes. My newly acquired slaves are dry and wearing robes. I guess they discussed the menu while in there. Lou immediately started making a pot of coffee and then a large batch of bacon and eggs. While she was doing that I opened a couple bottles of my favorite wine and got out four wine glasses. I poured wine for Lou and me and told them they could have some after they eat if they want. Lou and I talked quietly about nothing of interest while the famished young couple devoured their meal.

When their plates were clean I offered them a glass of wine which they accepted. I thought the alcohol might make things a little easier for them. I poured the wine and I finally asked them their names, ages, and how they came to be in the unfortunate situation in which they now find themselves.

They looked at each other for a moment. Without a word it was apparently decided that the girl would do the talking. It’s really too soon to judge, given the unusual circumstances, but I don’t get the impression either one of them has a lot of balls. I wonder if she wears the pants in the family, or if they even own a pair of ‘pants in the family’ between them.

She took a sip of wine, drew a deep breath and in a quiet voice which trembled for the first few minutes began, “Our names are Jessica and Cody Clark. We’re both twenty-three. We’re both from here in town. We met in high school but didn’t start dating until we were freshmen at the little community college down the road in Chester. Is that too much information?”

“No. You’re doing fine. Take another sip of wine.”

She picked up her glass and took a couple big sips. She watched as I topped off her glass. I watched her and her husband’s faces. Her tale is about to get a little more interesting. I put the bottle back on the table, sat back and calmly, as if it were nothing out of the ordinary, I said, “Before you go on I want you to stand up, remove your robe and remain standing while you continue.”

She and her husband both turned dark red in an instant but she doesn’t look surprised and she didn’t hesitate except to glance at her husband to see his reaction. She stood up on legs trembling so violently I’m almost certain I can see them trembling under her robe. As she untied the belt on the robe she borrowed from Lou, Cody said in a loud whisper, “Jess, don’t. Let’s get out of here.”

She looks like she’s fighting to hold back her tears but she calmly replied, “We had this discussion in the parking lot. We’re out of options. He said he’d help us put our lives back together. Cody, we have nothing. We have no place to go and no one to turn to. We agreed to his conditions. We only have two options now. We do everything this man tells us to do or we walk down to that lake and keep walking until we run out of air.”

Okay. I’m not brain dead and appearances to the contrary I do have a heart and I am capable of exhibiting compassion. I don’t torture small animals or hunt down and kill large ones. They have all the meat I’ll ever need at the grocery store. I may not be a nice person but I have enough of a heart that I feel sorry for them and feel more than just a twinge of guilt for taking advantage. On the other hand, I’m holding my breath and waiting anxiously for that robe to come off. I don’t want to destroy them or their marriage. But my perverse fantasies remain intact and I can see by the look on her face Lou is enjoying this as much as I am. That’s all the encouragement I need.

Jess and Cody looked at each other for a long, tense minute or two before he seemed to surrender to the inevitable. He sat back, slumped down in his chair and stared at his wine glass.

Jess turned back to me and quietly said, “Sorry.”

“No problem. I don’t blame him. His reaction is perfectly normal.”

She drew a deep breath, exhaled slowly and released the ends of the belt which has been doing far too good a job of holding her robe closed. The robe opened, providing an erotic gap of about six inches. The inner curves of her breasts are visible as well as the virginal looking slit between her legs with only a sparse, nearly invisible topping of extremely fine, pure blonde pubic hair which is nearly invisible from only five feet away. She’s breathtaking!

She didn’t pause. As soon as she released the robe’s belt she shrugged the robe down off her shoulders and let it slide down her arms. She draped it over the back of her chair and stood there blushing furiously. But she’s standing tall and proud. She doesn’t need to hear it from me but I couldn’t help myself. I had intended to remain silent but my brain has a mind of its own. She couldn’t help but hear the awe in my voice when I exclaimed, “My god! You’re beautiful! You’re perfect!”

She acted as though I hadn’t spoken, just stood there and stared at the light switch about twenty feet away on the wall directly in front of her. I can imagine how embarrassing it must be for a young woman to be the only naked person in a room with her husband and a man and woman she’s never even met before. I’m not sure how much time passed before she resumed her narrative but I’m not in a hurry. The view is breathtaking.

She composed herself as much as possible under the circumstances, cleared her throat and continued, “We dated on and off through college, mostly on. Halfway through our junior year we rented a very cheap studio apartment and started living together. We didn’t see each other a lot. We both had evening jobs and we spent so much time at the library the librarian said she was going to name a couple sets of bookshelves after us. But we spent as much time together as we could. We might as well have been married from that time on. We didn’t get married until we graduated but we lived like we were.”

“Did Cody get your cherry?”

“No. I lost that in the eleventh grade. It was a date rape thing. I went out with a guy. We went to a movie and had burgers afterward. After that we went for a ride. I was having a good time until I realized we were heading for the lake. That’s when I started insisting he take me home. He swore he just wanted to park somewhere quiet and talk for a while. Nothing I had to say changed his mind. He parked over at Steward Point. You know where that is ... and what it’s famous for?”

I had to smile at that. I don’t doubt a large number of the kids in this town were conceived there. I nodded and told her I’d heard of it.

“We didn’t do much talking. He got a blanket out of his trunk and spread it out on the grass. I refused to sit with him but he put his arms around me and when I refused to kiss him he tried pushing me down and sticking his dick in my mouth. I told him I’d bite it and demanded he take me home. He kept trying to stick it in my mouth until I bared my teeth. He could apparently tell I was serious so he tossed me down on my back, pulled my skirt up and my panties down and ten minutes later it was all over. When he got off me and looked down he saw the blood and just laughed.

“I called him every name I’d ever heard of and swore I’d call the cops when I got home. And I was going to. But when he finally dropped me off I couldn’t make myself pick up the phone and tell god knows how many strangers what just happened to me. I didn’t go on another date until I started dating Cody in college.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.