My Six Masseuses - Cover

My Six Masseuses

by harry lime

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: When I saw the place right next to the gas station the only sign was a neon light in the window that said, "SPA".

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

It was my bad back that originally led me to find suitable massage facilities in the new location I had recently moved into just two short months ago. I tried a couple of places on the main highway next to my subdivision and was not too pleased with them because the ladies that ran the places tended to bend my ear with meaningless chatter that I found extremely boring.

Almost by accident I found a nice place in a fuel station of all places that said simply "SPA". It was an unlikely place for a massage parlor and there was absolutely no advertising other than the single word. Since I was not in a rush to go anyplace, I decided to go inside and find out about the rates and length of time needed to make an appointment. The other places were very strict about setting up appointments and they always seemed to be only available when I had other things to do.

The older woman at the desk informed me that no appointment was necessary and buzzed me into the back of the establishment by unlocking the door. It was quite dark inside and my eyes had difficulty in adjusting to the dim light. I noticed right away that the lady in the front was Oriental and that the young lady sent to escort me to the massage room was also of that ethnic background. I was quick to perceive that the "SPA" was probably an all Oriental staff location like others I had run across in another State.

The price quoted to me by the young woman seemed quite reasonable for an hour's work tending to my shattered muscles and bones. I agreed readily and was told to strip off of my clothing and use "the towel". She took me by the hand and led me to a strange bathroom that was all tile and had a sort of fountain corner with hot running water that she scooped up and threw all over the padded vinyl covered bed on the side of the room. I noticed that she had removed all of her clothes except for her panties and bra and I assumed it was just because she was going to get almost as wet as me in my "bath" process. The last time I had taken a bath before a massage was in Korea quite a long while ago and I theorized that all of the female staff was from that exotic location. I saw that the hot water was a smart maneuver because it warmed up the vinyl covering and allowed me to stretch out comfortably right on top

The bath began and before long I was relaxing feeling her wet soapy fingers explore me from head to toe. She was expert at getting into the corners and odd places down deep between my legs and I willingly spread my knees wide for her skillful ministrations. It was at this point I started to get an unavoidable erection that was so hard I feared it would bruise her palms. I will only relate that the entire "bath" process was most satisfying and I made a decision to make this "SPA" as my primary massage destination from this point forward.

The girl told me her name was "Haruko" although it sounded a lot more like "Yoko" when she repeated it. She dried me off with a new towel and led me back to the darkened room like a guide dog leading a blind man. I found it impossible to take my eyes off her delectable haunches wiggling like a pair of wild animals trying to escape the confines of her thin silk panties.

Once we were back in the room, she told me that we needed to keep the noise down because the woman who ran the place didn't want her girls to more than massage and she was very strict. I took this news with a bit of disappointment because I was hoping we might become a bit closer after feeling her talented hands all over my private parts.

I was a bit jolted when I felt her jump on my back and rub her now totally bare body on my skin and massage me with her perky breasts and strong muscular thighs. This was definitely the kind of massage that I felt I needed to drive away the tired muscles that tended to plague me at odd moments.

It really didn't take more than about ten minutes of this type of stimulation to reactivate my member into upright position and I saw her looking at it and giggling like a schoolgirl.

When she told me,

"You turn over now please!"

I followed her instructions only to see my cock sticking straight up into the air like some giant mushroom searching for the sun.

Haruko put her finger on her lips to signal me to stay silent and she removed her silk panties and straddled my hips with her slit poised directly over my pre-cum leaking cock. It was obvious that she was already ready for action because as soon as my bulb head touched her silky pubic hair, she opened wide and I slid inside like we were old acquaintances renewing our friendship like old lovers.

She sank down all the way to the hilt and I could feel her pulsating around my shaft like some sort of vibrating masturbation device. When she started playing with my hardened nipples, I didn't object even though I thought it was a bit non-macho of me to let her do that. I watched her put her hands over her mouth to stifle her outcry and she went into an orgasm that made me feel like I was contributing to the massage process as well.

Of course, at the first opportunity, I felt obligated to return the nipple lick efforts and found that Haruko was quite ticklish in that area but evidenced a healthy arousal at the touch of my tongue. One thing led to another and she ran over to the light switch and turned the lights down ever further before positioning her lovely slit directly over my face rubbing her deliciously wet cunt all over my mouth. I was not a person who made this an everyday occurrence but in light of the girl's kind attentions during the session I felt I owed it to her to return the favor. At the same time, she leaned forward and sucked my re-awakened dick into her gum-chewing mouth like I was a rug that needed to be suctioned off with serious intent. Between her beautiful cheeks slapping into my greedy face and her mouth grinding down deep in my pubic hair, we both had another pleasant cum that lasted for what seemed like hours but was in actuality only a matter of minutes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.