The Lonely Hearts Spanker - Cover

The Lonely Hearts Spanker

by Scarlett Griffin

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotic Sex Story: The social introduction service was certainly one way to meet new people. Sometimes you met the oddest kind.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   .

Jessica Langdon ran a fairly successful matchmaker service in midtown Manhattan that specialized in finding suitable partners for sex-starved city dwellers with lots of unsatisfied urgings to find love in any format. Most of the females were love-oriented and most of the males were strictly lust-motivated in search of a quick "tingle" in the middle of the night.

Strangely, the love-seekers and the lust-seekers were compatible if not in the long-term, at least long enough to scratch that "itch" that filled them all with a sense of frustration.

She was a nice woman in her mid-fifties with a rather large bottom that was caused by spending most of the day sitting down behind a desk answering the telephone and making arrangements for other fun-searching shy people lacking in inter-personal skills to make their own contacts.

It often astonished her that roughly three quarters of her clients were female and that they were seldom picky about her male clients who tended to be a bit more selective.

Jessica had been engaged three times but never made it to the altar for various reasons. None of the failures were actually her fault but she felt guilty about her choices and had a suspicion that she tended to push people away just when she wanted them up close and personal. She knew her chance for love had probably passed her by like a ship in the night without running lights and she had no idea at all on how she could reverse course and do it all over again. In a way, she was needier than any of her clients but she never complained and kept her personal affairs close to her chest.

Up until just last year, she was still living with her mother in a tiny apartment down in the Village but her mother was in a skilled nursing home now due to some early onset dementia and Jessica visited her every Wednesday evening and Saturday morning like clockwork. Unfortunately, her distracted parent scarcely recognized her and thought she was there to visit some other patient and had gotten her mixed up for somebody else. The visits were becoming an exercise in futility but she continued non-stop because the guilt of not doing it would haunt her in her sleep.

Her apartment was a bit lonely with nobody to talk to but she had the advantage of being able to masturbate without fear of being overheard and it was of great benefit to her orgasms. She tried to keep in shape on the bicycle installed in her bedroom but it seemed like her ass kept getting wider no matter how much she turned the wheels.

Sometimes she was tempted to dip into the pool of available males and select one for herself but it seemed so much like cheating in addition to being professionally unethical, that she dismissed the idea as silly daydreaming and continued her program of covert masturbation to keep her stress level down. Before she had started the social introductions business, Jessica had gotten into the habit of picking up suitable males at a local live music dance hall that was sort of a "meat market" for nubile females looking to get their itch scratched. She was a sort of regular at the place and had often met first time visitors with her friendly attitude. She had taken them to her small apartment to copulate behind her locked bedroom door. Jessica took pains in admonishing them to "keep the noise down" so as not to disturb her disapproving mother and found the heightened tension to be conducive to her much-wanted orgasm.

She had a fairly simple formula for matching the males with the females.

After a series of questions and a couple of short interviews, she placed the clients into what she called the "basic" categories.

Category one was the oversexed or obsessed with sex personalities. That only comprised about ten percent of her clients. She had found over time that matching male and females in this category was not very successful because they just wore each other out and broke up from sheer exhaustion.

Category two was the most populous of her pools of love-seekers. She called this her "hot to trot" category of normal clients. It was the most normal of her groupings and her successes in matchmaking came primarily from this grouping. The males tended to be polite and respectful and often waited for the female to initiate the physical contact. The females were generally well experienced in sex in all of their openings and were somewhat submissive in attitude without pesky demands or jealous natures. It constituted about fifty percent of her pool of clients.

Category three was a troublesome grouping because she had determined some negative vibes from the clients such as leanings toward BDSM or some other fetish-related obsession or they had some anti-social attitudes with regard to aggression or abuse. Surprisingly, there were about equal numbers of males and females in this category. Her initial reaction was to just disregard the clients in this group but her will to find mates for everyone no matter how broken they might be in spirit or attitude took precedence and she made an extra effort to find suitable options for the clients in this category as well. The fact that almost one quarter of her clients fell into this category was testimony to the stresses of city life and the new promiscuous attitudes in modern society.

The last category was a catch-all category that she was unable to fit into any of the other three groupings. That is why she referred to it as her "None of the above" category. Approximately fifteen percent of her clients fell into this category and it was the one that seemed to occupy the major part of her efforts to find a suitable match. There were some clients in this grouping that might fit into one of the other categories but they had a lot conflicting data and she seldom was certain if they were being completely honest with her or were just telling her what they thought she wanted to hear. She constantly culled this grouping to see if any of the clients were ready for transfer to category two.

Her entire business was in operation for almost seven years now and she averaged about twenty new registrations each week capturing the initial fee of fifty dollars. The three main fees were the initial fee, the fee for receiving the selection list of ten members of the opposite sex provided for the client to make contact.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.