Always Wanting It - Cover

Always Wanting It

by Linda Jean

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Gang Bang Sex Story: researcher tries out a new drug on herself and after a wild night of sex, can't remember any of it and now she has to do it all over again

Caution: This Gang Bang Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

I woke up needing to pee real bad. As I laid there I realized my body ached; my neck, my arms, my legs, even my toes hurt. I went to move my head and found that even my face hurt. My mind began racing to try and remember what had happened. Maybe I had been in a car wreck or something.

I realized that I was on a bed without any blankets, or even a top sheet. In addition, it smelled of sex, I mean it reeked of it. I could hear a bunch of rowdy men in the next room and from the sounds of it they where having one hell of a time. I forced myself to get up off the bed, as I did I looked down and saw sex stains everywhere on the bed.

One thing I was sure of, whoever's bed this was never changed the sheet. Then I realized that I was naked; I wasn't cold or hot, in fact I was very comfortable even though I was naked. I always sleep this way; however when I do sleep, I have covers on top of me. As I stood there I felt very groggy and unsure of my own feet. My bladder controlled my movements. I had to go and I had to go now.

I walked slowly to the door and looked out into what looked like a rather large den. I tried to recognize the place, however the room did not ring any bells. I looked at the men there and I recognized only one. It was Alex. He saw me and got up, walking to me as the other men all started saying things like "Good Morning Baby."

Another man said, "There she is." When Alex got to me I simply asked "Where's the bathroom, I have to pee."

Alex said, "I'll take you." I noticed that Alex was wearing his boxers. As I looked around the room I saw three men naked and the rest were like Alex, wearing only their underwear.

As we walked slowly to the bathroom I said to him "I am so sore, what the hell happen last night? I am soooo sore and my stomach is doing flips."

I also asked Alex, "Where are we? Why am I so sore and why do I ache so much?"

Alex said, "Don't you remember? We came here for the bachelor party."

I said very weakly, "Bachelor party, what bachelor party? I don't remember. Why would I come to a bachelor party, that is for you men?"

Alex said, "I told you Greg was getting married and that we were going to stop by at his party. You met his future bride and she asked you to be one of her maids of honor. Don't you remember?"

We finally made it to the bathroom where Alex helped me sit down. When I did, there was a huge blast of air exiting my butt hole and I felt liquid leaving my body from my butt and my vagina. I was embarrassed with all that air coming out of me. I said, "Excuse me."

Alex said, "That's alright honey, I better go get you something for your tummy."

He turned and left me sitting there peeing, and peeing, and peeing. I sat there trying to remember the night before. I tried to remember arriving wherever it was that we were at. All I could recall is meeting Alex at my door when he picked me up. I tried to remember what I was wearing at the time; I seem to recall a party dress. Yes, I remember we where going to go to a party somewhere. I remember that we stopped for a soda and that is all I could remember. I sat there bewildered by this. Why couldn't I remember anything?

Alex returned with a bubbling glass of Bromo seltzer. He offered it to me and I drank it down in hopes it would help this rumbling in my tummy. He walked back out leaving me on the pot. I could hear the men all talking, but I couldn't actually pick up on any words. Once in awhile I would hear "she" and "can't"; but nothing to make any sense of.

I wiped myself and was astonished at what I saw. The tissue was full of something slimy. I looked at it and I could not believe there was so much, it couldn't be. I brought it close to my nose and smelled it. OH FUCK it was; sperm, gobs and gobs of sperm. How? When? What the fuck happened to me?

I thought I should feel mad. I started to feel mad, but then I just felt mellow. I also felt very warm and just a little bit excited thinking of being so full of men's sperm. Now don't get me wrong, I am not any goody two shoes; I have had sex many times and on almost every date that I go out on.

I also have had many fantasizes of multiple sex partners; but to finally do it and not remember was frustrating. I mean, hell, if I am this sore I must have had one hell of a night with three or four football teams. I chuckled at myself for even thinking such a sick thing. I opened the door and stood there naked in front of four men, one of which was Alex.

The shortest one asked, "Want something to eat besides cock Peggy?" I gave him a look that showed him I was displeased with his question. Another man said, "Shit Frank, you ain't got any feelings. Let the poor girl wake up and eat some real food. I swear I think all you got on the brain is having your cock sucked."

"She sucked you off more than anyone of us, give her a fucking a break." Alex grabbed my arm and helped me walk slowly to the kitchen. We went through the Den; I looked at the giant TV screen to see a lot of men standing around watching a couple screwing as they all were stroking their hard cocks.

I looked at the couple and I saw that it was me with the man. I was shouting out orders to all of the men; I was telling them who was next, who would get me in the ass, my mouth, and my cunt. I was very outspoken and very descriptive.

I listened and kept walking as I watched. Oh I knew it was me alright, I just could not get over the fact that I could not remember any of it. I sat down at the kitchen bar facing the TV and sure enough the little guy was kneeling next to me and I eagerly sucked on him till he moaned and got up. I looked at the camera and told whomever it was to make sure they got everything; I wanted some great video of this for my personal use.

I leaned over to Alex and whispered to him. "I don't remember any of this, what happened?"

I continued, "I don't know why I can't remember any of it. You know me, I hardly drank a drop of anything because I do not want to dull any of the senses, I want to feel all the pleasure." I reminded Alex that when I am offered anything to drink other than soda or water, I always turn it down. I'd no more than said that when on the TV some guy offered me a beer and I said, "I only drink water or soda, get me some water."

I was beginning to feel a little better, I guess the stuff Alex gave me was kicking in. I wasn't as sore as I was earlier. However the sex on the TV was working on me, here I was watching myself doing something I always dreamed of and yet I had no memory of it. I asked Alex to go with me back to the bedroom and I wanted to talk.

We arrived and after we sat down I said, "I remember you picking me up last night, and I remember stopping for a soda. I don't remember anything after that. So tell me what the fuck happened, and who are all these men."

Alex looked at me real funny and said, "Peggy I picked you up Friday evening." I looked at the clock and it was 7 PM.

I asked, "What day is it? Is it Saturday?"

Alex looked at me and said, "No doll, it is Sunday night. Anyway, we stopped for some soda so you could take your new sex concoction that you made up, you wanted to try it out with me."

"You didn't want me to bring you to the Bachelor party, you wanted me to take you home and screw you. You took your concoction and half way back to your place you changed your mind and wanted me to take you to the party. Then when we got here, you went crazy. I mean look at you, you were that way the moment we walked in the door. Don't you remember anything at all?"

I sat there thinking; yes I do remember I was working out, or I should say trying to work out, a formula that would enhance a woman's sexual desire. I was trying to find a woman's Viagra. I remembered I had something to increase and raise the Testosterone levels as well as the Estrogen and I found some chemicals to stimulate the Vernon. As well as increase the P.E.A. Yes I did recall working on that in class prior to leaving school. Yes I remembered now, but none of those even combined would erase short-term memory and it was very apparent that I had lost mine.

I sat there thinking when there was a knock at the door. I said, "Come in." One of the other men stood there and asked, "Did you still want us to hang around? I mean you begged us all to stay while you got a few hours sleep, you promised us all another round of sex. Are you still into this or should we all head on home?"

I looked at Alex and asked, "Is he telling me the truth? I mean did I actually say that, I mean promise them?" The man standing there said, "Hey, I'm not making any of this shit up, we got it on tape. Hell half the guys wanted to leave but you begged us all to stay. I can put the video on so you can see, if you want."

I looked at him and Alex said, "Hank, give us a few minutes. Shit, she just woke up and she is sore from the last two days; give her a few minutes to collect her thoughts. Tell the others I'll be out in a few to clue them all in. OK?"

He said, "Sure, take your time. I just wanted to know if I needed to hang around any more, that's all. Later Dude." And he closed the door.

Alex looked at me and said, "You don't remember any of this do you? I mean you really don't. You're not putting me on are you Peg?"

I looked at him and said, "Alex, I will be straight with you, for many years I have always wanted to try having sex with 3 or 4 men, maybe 5 or 6. It is very evident that I did exactly that; and I do not remember any of it. I am telling you I would give anything to remember these last two days and nights. I am so damn sore right now that I just don't think I could do it." Alex said as he stood up, "I'll go tell the guys it is over and they should go home."

I grabbed his hand and said, "Wait a minute, lets not be in any rush. I haven't said I don't want to. In fact I want too very much, I'm just not sure my body can meet the demand of my sexual desire. Lets just wait a few. Tell me, was I awake for the last two nights and days?"

Alex said, "Well you brought some pills to keep you awake and another set to help you go to sleep."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.